• Published 24th May 2012
  • 781 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Equestrian Adventre - supersonicfan91



A human gets an unexpected one way trip to equestria

  • ...
11
 2
 781

Meting the Rest

It felt like I waited for an hour, when I heard a knock at the door. I asked who it was the outside and a voice said It was Applebloom. I thought it sure sounded like her, I mean, she had the southern accent and everything. I decided to open the door and she came in with a cart filled with, from what I presumed, were apples from Sweet Apple Acres. I didn't think she'd need to bring so many, so I grabbed one and started eating it. Then I remembered that Fluttershy takes care of animals, so of course she needs a lot of food.

"Hey Applebloom, you seem calm about me being here." I said, noticing she had no reaction to me being awake.

"Yea, Fluttershy told me all about what happened." She said, nonchalantly. "You don't seem anythin' like the other human that appeared a week ago."

"Wait there's another human here?" I questioned, slightly surprised from her casual tone. "Where?"

Applebloom started to explain. "From between what ah' heard from Fluttershy an' Twilight, he's nothin' like y'all. When he first appeared he tried to make us all wear these weird collar things. When the Princess found out, she banished him from enterin' any of the towns or cities in Equestria."

Just then I heard a knock at the door. I asked Applebloom to answer it, incase it wasn't a main pony, while I went into the other room. Applebloom answered the door and then walked in along with Fluttershy, who, in turn, was followed by Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. All the ponies I asked for were now in Fluttershy's living room.

"Applebloom, what are you doin' here?" Applejack asked.

"Well, Fluttershy asked me to bring some Apples here." Applebloom replied.

"Well, ok, just tell me next time. I was worried sick 'bout ya." The two sisters hugged each other tightly. You could see just how much they cared for each other in that breif little moment.

"Fluttershy, why did you call us all here? Did you need help taking care of some animals?" Asked Twilight.

"Oh, or maybe they're sad, or maybe it's their birthday so she wants a party for them!" Pinkie suggested. "I got the balloons!" Pinkie presented some ballons from, seemingly, out of nowhere. I found this weird because I didn't see her carry them in, but decided not question it and deem it 'Pinkie being Pinkie'.

"Actully there's someone I wanted you all to meet." Fluttershy said. I then took that as my cue to come in, so I walked into the room with all the ponies. I looked and saw anger lacing Twilight and Applejack's face. It was probably because of the encounter with the first human.

"What is another human doing here in ponyville." Snarled Twilight. Applejack grabbed Applebloom and pulled her close in an attempt to keep her safe from me. Pinkie seemed like she just wanted to throw a party. Rarity and Rainbow Dash seemed confused, so I guess they didn't know about the first human. Fluttershy told them her story on how she found me and how I decided only to tell them I was here.

Twilight seemed to question the whole thing. "How did you know about all of us?" I then proceeded to tell them that in my world, they are all part of a TV show. I also explianed TV to them.

"You see? He's nothing like the other human that was here." Fluttershy said.

"Well, your story doesn't exactly make sense." Pointed out Twilight.

"Yea, I know, but I only told you what I know." I then realised something. Applebloom said the other human had some collars. I remembered Discord was wearing one when he was talking with me.

"Say, Applebloom, you mentioned the other human had some collars." I asked her. "What did they look like?"

"Let's see, um, well, they were red with some shiny lights on 'em, why?" She questioned.

"Before I was sent here by Discord, I saw him wearing one around his neck." I explained.

Twilight's mouth was agape in shock. She slowly regained her composure. "Wait, Discord, that's impossible, I was in Canterlot two days ago and he was still a statue." She said.

"Twilight, I have no reason to lie to you about that, but I have a question about those collars." I said.