• Published 24th May 2012
  • 781 Views, 2 Comments

The Great Equestrian Adventre - supersonicfan91



A human gets an unexpected one way trip to equestria

  • ...
11
 2
 781

A Metting with Fluttershy

I woke up later in a little cottage. How I got there, I didn't know, but everything seemed normal, till I heard a small, sweet voice.

"Oh, you're awake. Are you ok? How do you feel?" Questioned the voice.

"I feel fine, thanks for asking. Where are you?" I replied.

"Oh, my I didn't know you could talk!" Exclaimed the voice.

"Why would you think I couldn't talk? Where am I anyway?" I asked, while getting off the couch.

"Well, you're in Equestria, more exact, Ponyville." Answered the voice.

"Oh, ok, Ponyville, at least I know where I am. WAIT, PONYVILLE!?" I looked and saw Fluttershy standing right there. Never before in my life was I as scared and happy at the same time.

"Whoa, what's going on here? How is this possible? Fluttershy, can you tell how I got here?" I pleaded.

"Huh, how do you know my name? Also, I was wondering, if you don't mind my asking, what are you?" I decided to tell her. After all, I don't how to get back to my world, and I'm in an unfamiliar world. I would need all the help I could get (not that I wouldn't want to be friends with her)

"Well I'm a human." I stated simply.

"A human? I have never heard of that before." Fluttershy contemplated.

"And to how I know your name." I proceeded to tell Fluttershy about the show. I saw her stand up to the dragon, the time with Iron Will, and more. Needless to say, it looked like she was going to cry at the thought of people watching her. I calmed her down hoping the fans don't come to kill me in case this airs on TV.

"So Fluttershy, I was wondering, how did I end up here?" I questioned. Fluttershy seemed saddened at my question. I think she figured out I want to go home, but she still answered.

"Well, I was feeding some of my animals when I saw some weird hole open near the everfree forest and you just fell out of it and then it closed. It seemed like you were really hurt, so I took care of you in my cottage till you woke up."

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"About three days" She answered.

"Three days is a long time." I remarked. "Do any other ponies know I am here?"

"Just one, Applebloom." She said.

"Well, ok, can you please get all of your friends and bring them here? Oh, and tell Applebloom to come here. It will be easier to tell someone who already knows about me first." Then I told Fluttershy the names of the other ponies I wanted to know I'm here, after all, who can tell how the town will react? I know so little about this place. This is true irony. I wanted to be here for so long, but I'm too scared to go see it, so I confined myself to this cottage.

"Hey Fluttershy, sorry to bother you, but would you please get me some apples? I'm kind of hungry." Fluttershy said sure as she nodded her head and left.