• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 527 Views, 6 Comments

Rise of the Red - Cyberponychronics



A new organization appears in Equestria, willing to go out and destroy evil in Equestria, while Derpy has some news for Jay

  • ...
 6
 527

Episode 4: Rise of the Red

Jay rushes through the crowd, searching for Derpy. She's nowhere to be found and Jay gets more worried by the minute. Jay pauses for a minute to look at the ponies to whom the crowd is looking at.

A group of ponies dressed in red behind a pitch black unicorn with red and gold yellow mane and dressed almost fully in red and wearing red glasses says: ''We, the Red Shadow Corp, believe in a world where we don't need the protection from the Elements of Harmony, because there's no need for it.

We want to destroy any means of evil at the source of it, resulting in it's destruction. My name is Lord Skulyo the Blazing and my followers will guard and protect you citizen from this world. RSC out.''

They march away towards the western side of Ponyville, while leaving behind some ponies fully in red, and black mane. While passing Jay, he and Skulyo crosses eyes. Jay is stunned.

Jay enters his house, exhausted from searching Derpy. But his search stops as he sees his mare-friend eating a cupcake and waving at him. ''Where were you? I heard they had a speech on Townsquare about something with the Elements not needed. All dumb things that aren't true. You can't destroy evil from the core, because it Always will exist. Am I right Jay?'' Derpy says.

Jay simply shuts his mouth and says: ''You definitely right honey.'' Jay kisses her. ''So, what did you want to tell me?''

Derpy rubs her arm. ''I, um. I'm pregnant.''

''You what?''

''I know, if you back away from it, then it's you choice.''

Jay smiles: ''Are you crazy? I'd be happy to be the father. I am the father, right?''

Jay wakes up with the thought of being a father.

He takes a walk to the kitchen and drinks some water.

He then notices some lights around the west of Equestria.

Jay looks at the map. ''Guess I have to go to the Smokey Mountain to see what the hay is goin' on 'round there.''

Jay grabs his black hat and goes on the move.

The train slows down in the late night sky and the Smokey Mountain's fog is thick around the track.

The conductor, named All Aboard, says: ''You sure you want to go? Either the fog brings you down or those Alien lights will.''

''I think something up there is calling me. Something resolving around Lord Skulyo.''

Jay says, while looking up towards the lights in the fog.

All Aboard says, while boarding the Equestria Express: ''Good luck! May Celestia be with you.''

He blows his whistle and the train departs.

Derpy wakes up from a nightmare where Jay battles Skulyo and falls of a cliff.

While heavily breathing, she rushes out of bed and goes to the Castle of Friendship.

When she gets there, she loses her balance because of stomach cramps. Heavily breathing because of the pain she keeps going.

When she finally enters the Throne room she falls flat while breathing: ''Jay is in danger.''

Jay has almost reached the source of the lights. He can see that from the brightness that burns his eyes.

He reaches out for a steel platform and in the silent dark, he sneaks away.

He reaches a vent, in which he crouches and as he proceeds through overhears something between a familiar voice and an unfamiliar voice. Jay tries to get forward, but in the process he falls out of the vent.

Luckily, Jay lands without harm, but he sees Skulyo and a green pony both staring at him.

''Go further with your conversation, I'll find the exit in no time.'' Jay simply says.

But as he move around the room to search the exit, Skulyo asks: ''Jamy?''

Jay turns around as he really recognize the voice now: ''Indy?''

Jay and Skulyo look at each other and they both rise a hoof, and right after that, they brohoof.

''Dude, I haven't seen you in ages, what the hay where you doing?''

Jay asks. Skulyo laughs and says: ''Surviving of course. Another several attacks occured on both Team Skulyo and JLP.''

''Lemme guess, Terminators?''

''And Neo-JCP.''

Jay sighs. ''Again huh. They'd never stop.''

Jay then asks: ''Who's the green one?''

Skulyo turns around. ''Oh, that's Rare Emerald. He's the one with the sick ideas about ruling Equestria.''

Rare Emerald says: ''Ruling Equestria prevents any harm towards others.''

Jay and Skulyo say both in unison: ''Shut the hay up!''

Rare Emerald, offended by the bro's, walks out of the room.

After a while, Jay says: ''Welp, gtg man. My girlfriend is waiting for her breakfast.''

Skulyo says: ''Yup , it's about 6:30 AM, so you really got to go.''

Then an explosion occurs and the ground start shaking.

Jay and Skulyo rushes out to see Rare Emerald standing on some sort of machine with a drill and explosives on it.

Skulyo yells at him: ''HAVE YOU GONE NUTS? THAT THING CAN DESTROY US ALL!''

Rare Emerald yells maniacally back: ''NUTS? I AM RARE! AND I'M GONNA DESTROY EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!''

He drills downwards as lava comes out of several holes.

Jay says to Skulyo: ''I'm gonna evacuate the mountain, you got any tips?''

''Turn on the Emergency alarm.''

Jay then flies away, while shouting: ''Keep him busy!''

Skulyo nods, and uses his magic, which is pitch black, to throw stuff at Emerald, who, real skillfully for an Earth Pony, dodges everything coming his way.

''Whatever you do you cannot hurt me!'' He shouts maniacally.

Suddenly red lights go through the establishment and a nuclear alarm sounds through it as well.

As everypony either run or fly out of the mountain, parts surrounding Emerald's drill start cracking and within a few seconds, the drill goes down in the ground.

Jay flies towards the hole to see lava coming up from the pit.

Emerald hangs on towards the ledge.

Jay hold out his hoof and says: ''Emerald, grab my hoof. I can pull you out!''

Emerald smiles and says: ''Why would I? This world is not good for me!'' And he releases his hoof from the ledge.

As the mountain crumbles in front of their eyes, Skulyo and Jay are sitting next to each other.

''I could do nothin man. He let go himself, and now he lays somewhere as ashes in the stone hard ground over there.'' Jay says.

''I know. When I was assembling the corp, I didn't expect him to turn out like this.''

Jay stands up and says: ''You can always live in Ponyville, if you want. Could build an underground base for ya.''

Skulyo shakes his head: ''That would not be necessary. We'll move to a different location.'' Skulyo shouts, and the Corp starts moving. Before Skulyo leaves, he says: ''We'll meet again, Jay.'' Jay nods, and leaves his bro behind, only to be greeted by a really worried Derpy accompanied by the Mane 6...

NEXT CHAPTER: Apple Hearts and Hooves Day

Author's Note:

I actually had planned Derpy's pregnancy in a later stadium of the Season 6 line, and maybe even in a Season 7 line.
You may have guessed that the name 'Equestria Express' is purely on me. This is actually the most canon name I could come up with. (I think so...)

The stomach cramps indicate that Derpy indeed is pregnant. However it's in a earlier state so cosmectic pregnancy(I mean the big belly) is not there yet.

As usual, the OC's are included down below:
Lord Skulyo the Blazing:

Fire Ruby:

Cold Sapphire:

Rare Emerald:

Male Grunt(times 1000):

Female Grunt(Times 1000):

I know, I know, the cutie marks are Minecraft related, but what gives? So shut up about it in the commends will ya'll.

Oh noes, the Terminators exist! Actually, this is part of the main JLP saga line on FanFiction, which is still not up on Fanfiction. Reason for that is because i want to finish the Season six line asap. So yeah...(Oh and Neo-JCP exist in that line as well)

Jay and Skulyo are 'bro's', a swag variant to friends. They're not really brothers if you thought that. No, Jay's brothers will come later on.(Spoiler, spoiler :rainbowlaugh:)

Comments ( 6 )

6275560 What do you mean by that?

Why did you name Jay, well, Jay? There's nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't sound like a pony name.

6275479 What do you mean by that?

6275838 I have my reasons for that. One being Jay actually a human called Jamy before, and if you read Episode 1 and 2 on my list, you'll read that it's more of a name Derpy came up with while pronouncing his name wrong, and eventually Jay accepted it.

Login or register to comment