• Published 13th Aug 2016
  • 5,112 Views, 37 Comments

Return To Room 69 - Citrus Recluse



When Rarity sneaks out at night into Fluttershy's house, Twilight's friends discover she's still has a bit of bimbofication magic left in her. Discord overhears this and decides to do the 'responsible' thing and ... play with Rarity a little more.

  • ...
28
 37
 5,112
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Discord watched the blast barrel towards him. At the last second, he pumped his fist into the air.
"It was worth it!"

Yup...

"Hello, Discord." Celestia said. "Would you like to, like, drink milk from my big boobies?"
"Hello, Discord," Celestia said. "Would you like to, like, drink milk from my big boobies?"

Double

"Hello, Discord." Celestia said. "Would you like to, like, drink milk from my big boobies?"

"Hello, Discord," Celestia said. "Would you like to, like, drink milk from my big boobies?"

I think you wanted this part only once there right?
Nice Chapter as always.

There should be more TwilightxSunsetxCelestia threesomes.
Or just more TwilightxSunsetxCelestia shipping.
Or just more SunsetxCelestia in general.

I agree. But i hope someone even dares to make a SunsetxCelestia shipping story with them being mother and daughter. I would like to read such a story. Incest is wincest :moustache::trollestia:

7571120 Damn you was faster. I knew i should not have taken so long.

And YES "It was worth it!" But i must say i am a bit sad that Luna did't join the fun. :twilightblush:

Smoking... It had to be... siiiigh.
I never understood, and will never understand how poisonous shit is supposed to be viewed as ''sexy''. Heinous and illogical...

-----
As a final note:
All in all, I conclude that 'this' story, especially when compared to its predecessor, was far less interesting(and original)- and particularly less 'engaging'.
The first one was excellent, 'this' one not so.

Login or register to comment