• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,426 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,426

PreviousChapters Next
The Aftermath/Happy Endings

It's been a week since Spike's forgiveness, and Equestria is back to it's peaceful days.

Armak has gone to live with the princesses in the castle for the time being. He's fitting in with the princesses, not so much the guards and causal ponies, but things have been worse for Armak. Soon enough, ponies will grow accustomed to the reformed Armak. Only time stands in the way.

Spike's been doing well with Twilight at Ponyville. He still works as her 'Number One Assistant', but not the same as before. Twilight picks up after herself more often, and when she doesn't, Spike is more than happy to do it for her. Being Twilight's assistant is much easier with magic, now he can cook and clean at the same time with no trouble. He has a lot more free time than usual. Since he doesn't have to influence Rarity anymore, Spike can have fun rather than waste his time. He goes out with Sweetie Belle and spends more time with the Mane Six, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Spike is still yet to get his own room with a proper bed, but that will come soon enough. Besides, he enjoys sleeping with his sister. But there's one more problem that Spike's been worried about this whole time. He may have been recognized as a hero across Equestria, but there is that one thing ponies still have when they see Spike. That one thing is...

Fear.


10:00 am - Ponyville

Spike was finished dusting the floor with a broom. Or, a dozen brooms in fact.

"Ahhhh, all done! Magic really is great, sweeping multiple brooms in multiple places at the same time."

Spike went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Even when he had second thoughts about being Twilight's... erm, slave before, he always enjoyed cooking. Whenever he had nothing to do, he would cook something up and chow down. Especially if he had some spare gems lying around.

Spike began to make some waffle mix. He used his magic to bring all of the ingredients one by one, taking a mental note, checking the ingredients off.

Some hoofsteps could be heard coming from upstairs.

"Hm? Twilight must be awake now. Perfect timing!" Spike said as he poured the mix into the waffle maker.

After about 2 minutes, Twilight came downstairs and trotted off to the kitchen. As she stepped into the kitchen, she smelt something wonderful.

She then noticed Spike. "Spike? Oh, good morning!" She yawned. "Gosh, I had a great sleep."

"Good morning Twi, I made some breakfast for you, some nice hot delicious waffles!"

"Mmmmm, it does smell delicious. Thanks, Spike!"

"No problem, Twilight. Enjoy!"

"I think I will!" Twilight sat down at the table. "...You know, you don't always have to cook for me."

"Why not? It's not like you can cook for yourself." Spike giggled.

"Hey! If I practice, then maybe I can learn." Twilight frowned.

"Keyword: 'maybe'."

"Don't use my own words against me!"

"Relax, I'm just kidding. But really, I don't mind cooking for you. It's fun actually."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay, if you say so. ...Oh, I almost forgot! Pinkie's throwing a big party tonight, and she needs our help. You don't mind if..."

"Of course, I'll help Twilight. What's the party for?"

"Oh, you know Pinkie. Always needs, at least, one party every week." Twilight smiled to herself.

"Oh, it's one of those parties. Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"I'll be out all day helping out with the party, so I left a list of things that you could do to help. I think I left the list in the library."

"Alright, see ya later! I got a lot of stuff to do!" Spike waved and headed to the library to get the list.

Twilight waved back and took a bite of Spike's waffles. Her eyes widened. "SWEET CELESTIA, THESE ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD!"


Spike entered the library and looked around for the list. He noticed a sheet of paper on Twilight's studying desk. He picked it up and read:

"Okay, so I have to... pick up the cake, help bring Vinyl and Octavia's music set, get Rarity some gems, make sure the weather patrol clear the clouds, send Discord an invitation, and... looks like that's it!" Spike made his way out the library, activated his wings, and flew off to fulfill his tasks.


11:00 am - Sugarcube Corner

Spike landed in front of the popular sweets store. His wings disappeared in a flame as he walked into the building.

"Hello? Here for cake pickup!" Spike walked up to the counter and waited patiently.

"Coming! Sorry, I was on the phone. What could I do for yo-" Mrs. Cake stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Spike. She looked at him for a brief moment and had a quick flashback of Spike blowing up her shop.

Mrs. Cake started sweating. "What... could I... do for you?" Mrs. Cake looked terrified.

Spike raised an eyebrow in concern. "Mrs. Cake? What's the matter?"

"J-Just tell me what you want."

"Oookaay? I need the cake for Pinkie's big party this afternoon. You should know which one."

"Y-Yes, I'll go get it quickly." Mrs. Cake went to the back of the shop to get the cake.

"Okay, thanks!" Spike crossed his arms. "Why does she look so scared?"

Mrs. Cake came back with the party cake as if she was rushing, worried. "H-Here, this is the cake I baked for Pinkie." The cake was large with multiple layers of white cake. She rolled it in with a wooden platform on wheels. It was much larger than the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness. Or the MMMM for short. It was amazing it could still fit inside the building.

"Alright, thanks! Um? You can tell me what's wrong Mrs. Cake, maybe I can help."

"Nothing's wrong, just please don't destroy anything." Mrs. Cake hid behind the counter shivering.

"She's scared of me!" Spike thought. "Mrs. Cake, I-I won't destroy anything, just let me explain-" Spike tried to reason.

"Just get out, please!" Mrs. Cake didn't move from behind the counter.

Spike sighed. He used his magic and held the cake in place. He proceeded to carry the cake out the shop, having to tilt it in order for it to fit through the door.

"I-I guess I'll have to talk to her later..." Spike looked down. "Well, I have to take this to Pinkie... Oh no! Twilight didn't tell me where the party's going to be held!" Spike's wings appeared in a flame, and he flew up, carrying the cake with his magic. He looked all around from above. He saw some pink streamers and flew towards it.

Spike was relieved to see multiple ponies, including Pinkie Pie, decorating the place.

Spike flew to Pinkie and landed beside her. "Hey Pinkie, where does the cake go?"

"Great! You got the cake! You can't have parties without the cake. It wouldn't be a party without the cake." Pinkie said happily.

"Um? Yeah... Where do I put it?"

"Oh, put it over there." Pinkie pointed to a long table with a covered banner over it.

"Okay. Oh, what's the party, for now, Pinkie?"

"Oh you know, THEE party."

"THEE party?"

"Yeah, that's what I said silly. THEE party."

Spike shrugged. He went over to the table and placed the cake down.

"Okay, what's next on my list?" Spike pulled out the list that Twilight wrote for him. "Pick up the cake: Check! Now I have to help bring the music equipment. That should be easy with my magic." Spike said as he cracked his knuckles.

He then flew off to the studio.


11:30 am - Vinyl and Octavia's Music Studio

Spike arrived at the studio. He deactivated his wings, opened the door and walked in.

"Hello?"

"Sorry, very busy right now!" The voice belonged to Octavia.

"I'm here to help move all of the equipment to the party!"

Hoofsteps could be heard coming towards the room. "Oh, sorry. The equipment is in there-"

Octavia's eyes widened when she saw Spike. "They sent YOU to pick up our equipment?!"

"Yup. So it's in that room-" Spike started to walk towards the room Octavia was pointing to but stopped when she interrupted him.

"No no, I think we can get another pony to do it for us."

"How come I can't just do it for you?"

"For you to just damage it? I'm sorry Spike, but I think I would like somepony else to do it. I'll call them myself, I won't trust any pony you send." Octavia looked away from Spike.

Spike looked down and sighed. "Alright then." Spike walked out of the studio building.

He pulled out his list. "Okay, bring the music set: Check," Spike said sarcastically. "The next thing I have to do is... get some gems for Rarity. That shouldn't be too hard, I saw a great area to dig up gems the last time I went with Rarity."

Spike activated his wings and flew off. He flew past the Everfree Forest and landed in a dirt patch.

"Alright!" Spike closed his eyes and a wave a magic swarmed the area. All around you could see gemstones through the dirt.

Spike used his magic and lifted all the gems out of the ground. "This'll do!" In a flame, a big bag appeared in Spike's claw.

After getting enough gems, Spike proceeded to fly off to Carousel Boutique.


1:00 pm - Carousel Boutique

Spike landed in front of Rarity's Boutique and walked up to the front door.

Spike opened the door and walked in.

"Rarity! I got the gems you needed!" Spike walked upstairs and went into Rarity's workroom.

Rarity was sitting at her desk using a sewing machine. She turned around to see Spike.

"Hello, Spikey Wikey, what brings you here?"

"I came to drop off the gems you wanted. What dress are you making with these?"

"Oh uh, nothing? I just need these for future use." Rarity had a big smile in her face and she was sweating.

"Alrighty then. Catch ya later!"

Rarity watched as Spike exited the room. "Phew, I can't believe he didn't catch on to that."

Little did Rarity know, a flying drake with his arms crossed was watching her from outside the window. "What's got Rarity so worked up?" He raised an eyebrow but soon shrugged. "Oh well, I'll ask her later. I've got work to do!" Spike flew off to his next objective.

"Let's see..." Spike pulled out the list. "I have to make sure the clouds are clear. Hmm, where to find Rainbow Dash..."


2:30 pm - Sky

"There you are Rainbow!" Spike flew up to Rainbow who was watching other pegasi remove clouds.

"Hey, Spike! How's it goin'?"

"I'm good, I came to check if everything is going alright up here. You know, all the cloud removal."

"Yeah, everything's fine. We'll be done WAY before the party starts."

"Great! Well, I'll be going-"

"Is that the dragon?!" One pegasus screamed.

"Yeah, it is! Everypony, get out of here!" Another one spoke.

"Huh? What's up with everypony?" Rainbow asked.

Spike sighed. "They're still scared because I destroyed everything."

"I don't know what's up with the pegasi." A familiar voice spoke.

Spike and Rainbow turned to see Spitfire and Lightning Dust coming towards them.

"Oh, hey Spitfire, and Lightning! Your squad done with the clouds?"

Spitfire spoke. "Yeah."

"What's wrong with the ponies?"

"It's just when they saw Spike flying around, they started to fly away screaming."

"Yeah, my squad just did that too. I'm sorry Spike." Rainbow Dash said.

"You don't have to be. Not just the pegasi, everypony is scared of me. Anyways, I gotta go. I'll probably just go home after this."

"What about the big party?"

"Why should I go? Everypony's just gonna leave because I'm there..." He said sadly. "See you later." Spike flew off.

Rainbow was in deep thought. "Oh no! All of this..." She was panicking.

"I don't understand. He saved all of Equestria, why are they still afraid?" Lightning Dust asked.

"I guess it's because they don't know the whole story about Armak and about you guys using him. Darky showed us Spike's past, so I guess that's why we're not acting like that. Speaking of which..." Spitfire turned to Rainbow with an angry expression. "Why did you do all those things to Spike! He was so defenseless!"

"Oh, you heard?" Rainbow looked down.

"We've done more than heard! We saw everything! Every little insult you made."

"I know, I feel really bad for what I've done."

"Well, at least, you got some punishment." Lightning Dust said with a smirk.

"What? No, I didn't."

"Yeah, Spike is now above you in everything. Even speed."

"What! Wait, never mind that, I have no time for this. I have to find Twilight!"

"Trying to change the subject now?"

"No, really! There's a huge problem now that Twilight needs to know about. I need to find her."

"Rainbow wait!" Spitfire tried to call out to her but she was long gone.

"Darn, just will have to wait until next time."


4:00 pm - Fluttershy's Cottage

Spike sighed. "Just have to give Discord his invitation, then I'll be all done! It would be much easier if I had his address." He knocked on the front door.

The door opened and Fluttershy stepped out. She smiled warmly when she noticed Spike. "Hi, Spike. What brings you here?"

"Well, actually, I came to ask where Discord lives. I know you're busy with the animals and stuff but I'll be quick."

"Oh! Well... if you want to see Discord, he's right in here." Fluttershy stepped aside showing Discord sitting on her couch.

"Hey, Discord! I came to tell you about the party." Spike stepped in the cottage.

"Oh, uh sorry for your troubles, but Fluttershy already told me all about it."

"Oh, so I came here for nothing then... That's alright, you didn't know." Spike was about to walk away when Fluttershy stopped him.

"Um? Spike? Is there something wrong? You seem down today."

"It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure. I know that look Spike."

"I'm sure."

"Okay..." Her eyes widened in realization. "Wait, no! I won't make the same mistake again!" Fluttershy grabbed Spike and brought him to the couch Discord was sitting on. "I won't abandon you again Spike, tell me what's wrong. NOW!"

Discord and Spike were surprised at Fluttershy's sudden outburst.

Spike knew there was no way out of this than to tell them the truth. "Well, it's just that everypony's still scared of me because of what happened last week with Armak. They all run away and panic. I can't blame them, I really traumatized them." He looked down.

"Spike, it wasn't your fault. We can explain it to them and they will understand."

"It's alright, thanks for caring, though. I guess I won't go to the party later."

"Oh... Wait? What?! You have to go to the party!" She flew up to Spike and held him by the shoulders.

"Why? Everypony will just run away." Spike looked depressed.

"But everypony will be there."

"If I do go, nopony will there. It's alright, it's just one party. Anyways, I'll be off now. Have a great time at the party!" Spike opened the door and flew off.

When Spike was out of hearing range, Fluttershy began to speak. "We have to find Twilight."


Spike was flying around thinking to himself. "I guess everypony fears me for what I've done before. They'll always run away from me, so why should I even bother to come out to the public? Maybe I should always stay inside the library and rarely come out." He sighed. " I guess things were never going to change."


6:00 pm - Ponyville

Everypony was busy. The Princesses and Armak arrived not so long ago, and they were almost finished preparing the party.

The fact that it's so busy is a problem. Rainbow can't find Twilight anywhere, and there's an emergency situation.

Rainbow saw Fluttershy flying around, looking like she was looking for something. "Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy turned around and saw Rainbow. "Rainbow Dash! I need to find-"

"That can wait, we have an emergency! Spike's not coming to the party and I need to find Twilight."

"That's what I was going to say. Spike thinks that he'll scare everypony so he's not coming, and I can't find Twilight anywhere!"

"Well come on, if we search together we'll find her faster. Ask around if any pony saw her not too long ago."

Fluttershy nodded and they continued their search for Twilight.


6:30 pm - Town Square

The decorations we're almost complete and the party starts at seven o' clock.

Twilight was having a discussion with Celestia by the big table with the cake when Rainbow and Fluttershy flew in.

"Twilight! We need to talk! Something happened!"

"Hey Rainbow, hey Fluttershy! What's wrong?"

"Spike's not coming to the party, he went back home," Fluttershy said.

"You guys are silly that's nothing to worry about- wait what?!" Twilight scratched her ear in case it wasn't working.

"Spike feels that he'll scare everypony at the party, so he doesn't want to cause any problems," Rainbow said.

Celestia put a hoof to Twilight's shoulder. "How about you go talk to Spike about this. We'll finish up here."

"Okay... Wait, actually... Princess?" Twilight began to whisper in Celestia's ear.

Celestia smiled. "That's a great idea!"

"Yeah, and after, I'll go fetch Spike."

"Alright." Celestia made a microphone appear with her magic, and she put it to her mouth. "Citizens of Ponyville, we are moving the party elsewhere. It won't be any more trouble than it has been so far, I just need to move all of this with my magic. Stand clear everypony!"

Every pony stood out the way and with a flash of light, all the equipment was moved somewhere else.

"Let's go." Celestia flew up with Twilight, Rainbow, and Fluttershy.


7:00 - Wastelands

Not far from Ponyville, multiple party tables with food appeared. It was a very very big area. Big enough for all of Equestria's ponies to gather, and that was Twilight's intention. Lights brightened the area up as Celestia lowered the sun. In the middle of all the tables and food was a stage. The stage had speakers and music equipment.

Soon, the Princesses, Armak, Discord, Twilight and her friends all arrived.

"Wow Princess, this is perfect! I'm sure everypony could fit here." Twilight said in amazement.

"I would never disappoint you. Besides, Discord could rearrange Ponyville, why not in the middle of nowhere?"

Discord looked up in dramatic pride.

"How about we call everypony here now?"

"Yes, that's the plan," Twilight said.

Discord snapped his talon.

"Ponies of Equestria, mares, and stallions, fillies and colts, ponies of all ages, this is your princess speaking." Celestia's voice could be heard all around Equestria in the minds of ponies. "There is going to be a grand party and I would like all of you to come at nine o' clock. You are all welcome to join Equestria's first Equestrian-wide party! Our friend Discord and newly reformed Armak has put the destination of the party in your memories, and I hope every one of you will arrive. You wouldn't want to disappoint your princess after all. See you all soon." Celestia's horn stopped glowing.

"Wow princess, that was great! Now we just have to wait until everypony arrives."

"Two hours should be enough for even the crystal ponies to show up on time," Cadence explained.

The others nodded, agreeing.

Soon enough, ponies from every city started to arrive. First Ponyville, following Canterlot, then the Apple Family, and so forth.


9:00 - Party Area

Everypony in Equestria arrived at the party. Most were asking for the reason about this sudden party.

Celestia stood on the stage with the others behind her. "Your attention here please," She said on the mic.

Everypony started to focus on Celestia.

"I know that you're all wondering what's this all about, and we shall explain." Celestia motioned for the Mane Six to come upstage.

Twilight walked upstage and her friends followed. They started to talk on the mic.

Twilight spoke first. "Citizens of Equestria, we have an announcement... This party is for the celebration of our good friend returning home. A lot of you may know him, a lot of you may... fear him. His name is Spike, the only dragon resident in Equestria."

Multiple gasps could be heard.

Rarity took the mic next. "We wanted to throw this party to continue our apology to him. We have treated him wrong in every way."

Rainbow took the mic. "And to follow that we also wanted to thank him for saving Equestria."

Applejack followed suit. "But we have heard a lot of things happening around."

"Everypony runs from him, making him feel abandoned," Fluttershy said.

"Everypony fears him, because of what happened last week." Rarity said.

"So he's not coming because he knows you all will fear him," Twilight explained.

"And that makes us very sad." Pinkie finished.

Luna took upstage. "You don't have to fear him, for what he has done was not his fault."

Cadence stood up. "He may have attacked many cities, but he has been under control."

Armak walked up behind Twilight. "May I speak?" He whispered.

Twilight smiled and said, "Sure."

Armak took the mic. When he did, many ponies looked worried. "...I-I was the one who took control of him.... I was the one who made him do all those terrible things. I am truly sorry. If there's any pony you should blame and fear, it should be me..."

"But even Armak has changed, so there's no need to be worried." Discord spoke.

"You all saw him. He fought for all of us bravely. He loves all of us." Celestia said.

The ones on the stage waited.

There was no response.

"I... hope you all understand now. And I hope you all understand enough so we can all enjoy this party with him." Twilight finished.

It was silent for a second when, some of the Crystal ponies started to cheer, others started to follow. And soon enough, it looked as if all of Equestria was cheering for Spike the dragon.

Twilight smiled. "Thanks, everypony. I'll go get Spike." She ran towards Ponyville.

All the ponies watch happily, anticipating their hero's arrival.

9:30 pm - Golden Oaks Library

Twilight stepped into her home. "Spike? You here?"

She walked upstairs, and into their room. Spike was sleeping on Twilight's bed peacefully.

"Awww." Twilight trotted up to her bed. "Hey, Spike. Wake up." Twilight gently shook him.

Spike groaned. "Ugh, what?" Spike yawned and slowly opened his eyes. He was shocked to see Twilight. "Oh, uh, hope you didn't mind me sleeping on your bed." Spike chuckled nervously.

"I don't mind at all Spike." Twilight pulled Spike into a big hug.

"Is the party over?" Spike asked after their embrace ended.

"Not exactly... Speaking of which, why didn't you come?"

"I thought it was better if I didn't go. It's better if dozens of ponies go rather than one dragon."

"Well, why don't you come now? We still have some time left until the party's over."

"Why should I? I'll just scare every pony away."

"I think it's a little different this time Spike."

"What do you mean Twi?"

"Just come and you'll see."

"Well..."

"I promise nothing will go wrong."

"Pinkie Promise?" Spike said with a grin.

"I Pinkie Promise. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Twilight said while doing the gesture.

"Okay fine, I'll come."

"Great!" Twilight used her magic to put Spike on her back. "Oh, one more thing." She covered Spike's eyes with a blindfold.

"Um, what's with the blindfold?"

"Maybe ponies won't recognize you?" Twilight said nervously.

"I can't see..." He deadpanned.

"Don't worry about that."

Spike raised a brow.

Twilight took Spike past Ponyville and to the party area.

"Shouldn't we be at the party by now?" Spike asked.

"We're almost there."

The two were approaching the party's new area. They could hear many conversations going on.

As they got closer, the talking started to stop talking.

Everypony turned quiet seeing Twilight bringing Spike with the blindfold, they knew it was supposed to be a surprise.

"They've stopped whatever they were doing because they're too shooked because of me. I knew I shouldn't have come." Spike thought to himself.

Twilight took Spike upstage and placed him down with her magic. "Okay Spike, you can take off the blindfold now."

Spike did just that and went wide eyed when he saw the huge crowd as they cheered. "What's all this?"

"This is a party for you, Spike. Are you surprised?"

"Yeah but, why aren't they frightened?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Didn't I tell you, Spike? It's THEE party. Tremendous High-Quality Enormous Excitement!"

Spike chuckled.

Celestia went upstage and took the mic. "Spike, you have shown many great actions for your years in Equestria. You have shown loyalty, kindness, honesty, generosity. You have made ponies around you smile, and you're a very great friend to every pony. You may ask why I just described you as the Elements of Harmony. And that's because you represent each and every one of them. You have done many great things, you have helped Twilight all your life, and you saved the Crystal Empire. You influenced others, and you're the hero of Equestria. You are also the brother of Princess Twilight. And for all of those reasons, I hereby declare you, Prince Spike!"

Everypony cheered.

"Wha-What?"

"Didn't you hear? You are my little brother Spike. Technically speaking, being the little brother of the princess makes you a prince."

"B-But Prince? Why so suddenly? W-Why me?"

"For the fact that you represent every Element Of Harmony, and you're Twilight's brother... Yeah! That does make sense." Rainbow said.

"I-I guess so, but what do I do as a prince?"

"I guess we both have that same problem now," Twilight said.

"You will find your destinies soon enough, but now, we have a party to throw."

Twilight nodded and took the mic with her magic. "Let's party every pony!"

And with that, the party started. Ponies ate, danced to the music that was played by Vinyl's crew, talked, and had fun.

Sweetie Belle walked up to Spike and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so happy!"

"Why so?" Spike said while giggling.

"Because you're happy."

Spike embraced Sweetie Belle in a hug. "That means a lot. Thanks, Sweetie Belle!"

Sweetie Belle blushed. "Come on, let's dance Spike!" She said suddenly.

"Huh?!"


11:30 pm - THEE Party

The party was still as active as it was when it first started.

Every second, ponies would come to thank Spike for saving Equestria. The ponies from Canterlot would commend him for the beautiful dress he made while fighting Armak. Some even saying sorry for making him feel abandoned, but Spike didn't really blame them for their actions in the first place.

Just then, some ponies were rolling a large cake to the big table in front of the stage.

It was the same cake from before, Spike thought. But something was different. Something good.

"Rarity? Aren't those the gems I got for you? Weren't you going to use them for your dresses?"

"Yes they are, but I never intended to use them for my dresses." Rarity winked at him.

Spike smiled.

Celestia took the mic and walked up stage. "As this party is going well, it is sad to say that every party must end. But we will end it with one last song. This song is to someone special, someone who is known as the hero of Equestria. This song's for Spike, who has done so much for us. Vinyl, Octavia, HIT IT!"

Celestia - Lead Singer

Ponies danced and cheered. Luna took Armak's hoof and took him in front of the stage, Discord took Fluttershy's hoof and they danced in front of the stage. Cadence and Shining Armor also went to the front and started dancing, Apple Bloom took Scootaloo, and Twilight and her friends followed. Spike was standing in front of a table watching his friends dance, as Sweetie Belle came up to him. She blushed, beamed, then dragged Spike to the front to dance. The dragon couldn't object.

The music played on as the ponies danced away.


12:00 am - Hill

The party was over. Spike and Sweetie Belle were watching Ponyville from a hill.

"This is my home, and I will always protect it."

"I'm sure you will, and I'll always be by your side." Sweetie Belle said as she hugged Spike.

The two sat there, Sweetie Belle leaning on Spike, watching their home under the night sky, wondering what will await them in the future.

Next Time On Season Spike

Afraid to tell Spike because of his new immense powers, Sweetie Belle tries to find other ponies to help her and her friends from the common bullies from school, but matters get worse and worse. It seems that Spike is the only option now, right?

Author's Note:

Finally done the first arc! I'm happy that so many people enjoyed it. It's kinda sad it's done actually, but I'm proud of making it this far. Look forwards to new arcs!

Don't be afraid to comment, even if the chapters are old!

PreviousChapters Next