• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,410 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,410

PreviousChapters Next
Friendship Vs Hatred

Spike was standing still checking himself for any damage. To his surprise, he hadn't taken any injuries.

"D-Did it work? Spike? Is that you?" Twilight asked.

"Ha! That magic did nothing to him! He's perfectly fine! Fools, I win!" Armak started laughing.

"You are the fool. That magic was not for hurting Spike, it was but a spell." Luna explained.

This immediately made Armak stop laughing. "Wait? WHAT?!"

Purple aura representing Twilight's magic surrounded Spike. The Dark magic was escaping Spike's body through his scales.

Spike looked at himself confused.

"NO! I will not allow this! Spike is mine!" Armak charged his horn.

"Stop!" Cadence fired a beam at Armak.

Armak grunted and tilted his head to the left to avoid the beam. He then shot a beam at Cadence.

Shining Armor ran in front of Cadence, "No!" and took the hit for her. He fell down to the ground in front of his wife.

"Shining!" Cadence screamed for her husband.

Armak proceeded to cast his own spell on Spike, his horn radiating with dark magic.

A dark aura surrounded Spike once again, and he clenched his chest in pain.

"Spike, fight it! Armak's trying to take you over." Twilight called out.

Spike was fighting as much as he could. The pain in his chest was unbearable. Spike was changing back and forth from his dark form to his normal form every second.

Armak made one last release of his magic.

Spike was now glowing mostly black, Armak's spell was winning the battle.

2:00 - Spike's Mind

It was a dark void. No light was visible. Dark sky, dark floor, and dark air.

Spike was a figure in his mind. He could walk, talk, interact with things if there was even anything to interact with.

He was getting enveloped in dark mist. He was in great pain.

A darker form of Spike appeared beside him. "Don't fight it! We want revenge right?" It said in a demonic voice.

"Shut...up..."

"Fine then! I'll just have to force you to take our side." Dark Spike turned into a dark mist and made its way into Spike's mouth.

Spike was in even more pain, dark aura surrounded him.

2:05 - Wasteland

Spike stopped changing between his dark form and his regular form.

He was in his dark form, Spike lost the battle. His eyes and mouth were steaming dark smoke, Spike looked even eviler than before.

"S-Spike?" Twilight looked horrified.

"You see? Like I said! Spike is mine."

"You MONSTER!" Cadence fired a blast from her horn.

Armak repelled the blast and fired at Cadence. She gasped and didn't react fast enough to dodge. She got hit and fell beside Shining Armor.

Celestia and Luna both fired at Armak. He put up a barrier and protected himself. He then proceeded to teleport behind the two princesses and trapped them both in a magic grip.

"Now both of you watch, as Spike destroys his friends."

"Stop, please!" Celestia begged.

Armak just gave Celestia an evil grin.

Spike walked up to Fluttershy who was still trapped and scared.

He took hold of her neck and lifted her up. He ripped off the saddle bag she was wearing and took the potion they were using with his magic. "So this is what's been happening? A healing potion. Most likely from Zecora, am I right?" Spike's voice was more demonic than before.

He put the potion back in the saddle bag and blew his magical green fire and burned the saddlebag containing the potion.

"No!" Twilight shouted. Now they couldn't heal the others, and Fluttershy was about to get attacked as well.

Spike formed his claw into a fist and repeatedly punched Fluttershy in the stomach. Every time he landed a hit Fluttershy screamed.

Twilight couldn't stomach this! She tried to run and help Fluttershy, but she was still stunned from using the Original Reset spell.

"Stop! Please! ...Stop it now, Spike!" Twilight begged.

Spike paused and looked back at Twilight. He gave her an insane grin and went back to beating Fluttershy.

Spike continued to punch Fluttershy until she stopped yelling in pain. "Hm? Done already? Oh well." Spike tossed Fluttershy back to Twilight. She landed with a thud in front of her. She was not moving.

Twilight bent down to check her friend. "Fluttershy, answer me! Are you okay?"

There was no response.

"Fluttershy..." Tears started to form.

"This is the pain, the pain Spike suffered when you all neglected him. Now you feel his pain because you lost all of your hope. The princesses are out of your reach, and your friends aren't even awake." Armak stated.

"You... You MONSTER!!!" Twilight's face of despair turned into one of pure anger.

A purple aura surrounded Twilight. Her mane was levitating with a violet glow. Her face was hiding under her mane, the only thing you could see was her gritting teeth.

After a couple of seconds of rough breathing, she looked up at Armak. "You'll never stop! You MONSTER!!!" Twilight started to power up.

"What's this?! You should have been worn out because of that massive spell you produced." Armak explained.

Twilight was still powering up.

"I-I can feel it! Her magic! But how can this be? You can't feel magic, can you? This can't be her magic!" Armak questioned himself.

"That is her magic Armak. She is the element of magic, and friendship is magic! She gained this power because of the love for her friends, because of her friendships! And now you will see that Dark Magic is powerless against the magic of Friendship." Celestia told.

"I would like to see her try!"

Twilight's energy could be felt all around Equestria! The intensity of it was indescribable. Ponies were sorry for whoever had to face this magic owner's wrath.

Purple lightning surrounded her. Some force was pushing Armak away, Spike was emotionless.

"Now, I'm going to finish this! If you won't stop, I will stop you myself!" Twilight said angrily.

"Stop me. How foolish." Armak said.

Twilight started to walk towards Armak, but Spike blocked her way. "This is between me and you."

Twilight shot a magic blast to Spike in the stomach. This time, it hurt. "I'm sorry Spike. But this is the only way. I'll try to knock you down without injuring you too badly."

Spike was holding his chest in pain. "Now you've got me mad!"

Spike rushed towards Twilight and attempted to punch her. Twilight flew up in the air and dodged. Spike activated his wings and chased her.

They were clashing in mid-air. Twilight tried to punch Spike with a magic encased hoof, but he caught her hoof. Spike then tried to punch with his free claw, Twilight but caught it with her free hoof. They were interlocked, hoof and claw. Their magic engulfed each other and it was very powerful. Green and Purple lightning crackled around them. They both pushed back and proceeded to wail on each other. Both taking turns blocking and attacking, firing and dodging. Spike was smiling.

"What's so funny?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that I'm using only twenty percent of my power." Spike explained.

Twilight gritted her teeth and rushed Spike.

Spike was quick. He flew above and kicked Twilight down to the surface.

Twilight got up quickly after the impact and looked around. She couldn't see Spike anywhere.

"Hey."

Twilight got startled and looked between her hoofs. Spike was lying down on his back without his wings right under her, head resting on his two arms, leg rested on his knee. Twilight tried to stomp on Spike with her hoof, but he slid away. Twilight felt something on her back. She turned and saw Spike sitting on her, patting her back with a claw. Twilight jumped and got Spike off of her.

"Only Spike is allowed to ride me! And no you are not Spike!"

"I thought I was." Spike smiled.

Twilight tried to deliver some attacks, but Spike was too fast. He went above Twilight and elbowed her to the ground, then kicked her away.

Twilight was on the ground in pain. Spike slowly started to walk up to her.

"Looks like Spike's power of hatred beat Twilight's power of friendship," Armak stated.


2:30 - Spike's Mind

"Stop! Please! I don't want to hurt Twilight! Stop it! ...I've done terrible things. Twilight will never forgive me... No pony will ever forgive me..." Spike started crying.

2:35 - Wasteland

Spike stood above Twilight who was on the ground weak. "Now, to finish you!" Spike started to charge his blast.

"No, I'm not done yet." Twilight got up.

"You don't know when to stay down!" Spike fired his blast.

Twilight teleported away, making the blast's explosion envelope Spike. When the smoke was clear, Spike seemed unharmed.

She reappeared on top of a tall rock and started to charge her horn. Purple sparks surrounding her horn.

Spike all the while, just stood there with arms crossed.

Armak looked closely. "She is taking longer than usual. This is not an ordinary attack." "Spike! This is a big attack! Be careful!"

Spike ignored his statement and stood there.

"Didn't you hear me? This could have an effect on you!"

"Are you saying this is the limit to my power?"

"W-What?"

"Nothing has compared to the pain I've felt before. This isn't any different."

Armak was sweating. He didn't know if he could withstand this.

Twilight was done charging up. She pointed her horn at Spike. "Spike, I'm sorry for the pain I caused you." Twilight thought to herself. "If this attack doesn't stop you, then it means that your hatred towards us is stronger than how much I care for you." She began to be teary eyed. "I never realized it before but... I thought of you as a brother, and you thought of me as a sister. I-I love you." She sobbed. "You were always there for me, where I was never there for you. I should have never treated you like the way I did. Surprisingly, Armak helped me realize that." Twilight began to form the blast in front of her horn. "Spike, I'M SORRY!" Twilight said as she fired the blast.

The blast hit Spike and there was an explosion. Smoke, and rocks flying everywhere.

"Comparing to how he handled the other attacks, this should have been enough to at least get him immobile until we can reverse the spell-" She gasped.

Through the smoke, two green glowing eyes could be seen.

"N-No! This can't be!"

Slight chuckling could be heard.

Twilight's eyes widened.

When the smoke cleared. Spike was standing there, completely unharmed.

Before she could do anything, Twilight collapsed from the enormous magic use and fell off of the tall rock. She hit the ground and didn't move.

"No!" Luna cried.

"T-Twilight!" Celestia called out.

There was no response from the fallen alicorn.

Spike walked up to her and charged a blast in his palm. "Now, my revenge... will be complete."

"...Go ahead."

"What?" Spike was confused.

"I said go ahead. My power of friendship lost to your power of hatred. I've realized how much pain we've caused you now. More despair than I can ever imagine. My power came from how much I wanted you to come back to us, as the real Spike. How much I loved you. How much I cared for you. How much I wanted my brother to come back. I'm sorry..." In her position, the tears escaping her eyes fell horizontally down her cheek.

3:00 - Spike's Mind

Tears were flowing when Spike heard what Twilight said. "T-Twilight..." Spike started to scream. "STOP! DON'T! PLEASE!"

3:00 - Wasteland

Spike finished charging the blast in his palm and aimed at Twilight.

"Goodnight... sister."

Author's Note:

Like and Comment!

PreviousChapters Next