• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,424 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,424

PreviousChapters Next
[Episode 4: Crystals] Mystery

Dear Prince Spike,

I would like to invite you to the Crystal Empire, and I request for some of your aid. Please bring no other pony with you, this is a special matter. I know this is short notice, but you are requested immediately. All will be explained when you arrive.

Your beloved,

Princess Cadence

Spike raised an eyebrow at the letter. "That was a short letter." He said bluntly.

"Yeah, a bit suspicious if you ask me." Twilight said, standing behind Spike while gazing at the letter.

Spike shrugged. "Well, duty calls. I guess I have to go." Spike said.

Twilight smiled. "Okay, try to be back soon." Twilight hugged Spike and let him leave.

Spike waved back. "Later!" He stepped out the door, activated his wings, and took off.

"See ya!" Twilight smiled to herself as he left. "He's growing up. Probably a bit more than all of us." Twilight thought.


Spike flew freely through Ponyville, waving at friends and others on the streets.

He was soon met by Rainbow Dash.

"Sup Spike? Whatcha doin'?" Rainbow said as she flew at the same pace as the dragon.

"Oh nothing much. Just going to the Crystal Empire 'cause Princess Cadence called me." He answered.

Rainbow smiled. "Pretty neat being a Prince and all huh?" She asked.

"Yeah. Not that I strive for it, but the praise I get now is really nice."

Rainbow reached in to bonk Spike in the nose. "Well you deserve it. Catch you later!" Rainbow flew off.

"Bye!" Spike continued to the Crystal Empire.


A guard trotted up to the room that was to the right of Celestia's bedroom. He proceeded to knock on the door. "Mr. Wall? There's a letter for you." The guard said.

The door then burst open, not that it made the guard recoil or anything.

"Come in." A voice said.

The guard walked in. The room was dimly lit by candles.

Sitting on a chair was Armak wearing a robe, sipping a cup of coffee in front of the fireplace. "Yes?" He asked.

The guard didn't say anything as he gave Armak the letter.

Armak inspected the letter. "For me?"

The guard didn't reply as he walked away, and out the room.

Armak's horn glowed, and the door slammed shut.

The alicorn then began to rip the envelope, and take the letter out.

He unfolded the letter, and read quietly to himself.

"..."

Armak had a confused look, then read the letter again.

"I'm... needed? At the Crystal Empire?" He read it again, this time out loud. ""I would like to invite you to the Crystal Empire." Is this one of Discord's tricks, because if it is..."

Armak sighed, and undid his robe. "I shouldn't be assuming things. Now that we're on terms, I wouldn't like to screw this up." Armak thought to himself.

He looked up at the ceiling, staring at nothing in particular. "I hope you're watching me. Little bro."

Armak's horn shined a dark glow as he teleported away.


Spike arrived at the Crystal Empire. He was greeted by a hoard of ponies who was cheering for him. All he had in return was a wave and a smile, something Pinkie always loved.

After arriving, he immediately headed for the castle.

He stepped into the castle and was greeted by Shining Armor. "Hey Spike! What's happening?"

"Nothing much. Princess Cadence called me over. Didn't explain why." Spike scratched his head. "Anyways, do you know where she is?"

"She's in our bedroom." Shining told.

"Thanks! Talk to you later." Spike strolled passed Shining and waved at him.

Shining smiled and waved back, then started to trot off elsewhere.

Spike walked to the second top floor, then to the owners room. When he was about to knock, Cadence appeared from the end of the hall.

"Hello Spike!" Cadence gave a warm smile.

Spike smiled back and the two walked towards each other.

"Princess Cadence!" He hugged the pink alicorn.

Cadence stumbled for a second then hugged back. ""Cadence", is just fine."

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." Spike put both of his arms behind his back, and griped his claws together. "So, what'd you call me for?" He asked politely.

Cadence gestured a hoof to follow her and said, "This way."

So they both started walking side by side.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" Spike wanted to know.

"Well, remember a couple weeks ago, when Armak trapped all of Equestria in that gem of his?"

"Yeah. I think he called it, "Crystal World"." He explained.

"Right. I went to the local library, and did some research. It turns out that the myths are true! It appears that there's another world, a Crystal World."

"Um? Sorry to be off-topic, but why didn't you come to the library at Ponyville? I'm sure you'd be a lot better with Twilight."

Cadence chuckled. "I have my reasons. But anyways, I'm very interested, and I would like to visit this world myself."

"And... why do you need me?" Spike asked, trying his hardest not to be rude.

When Cadence heard what Spike asked, she sighed. "Well, there's just ONE little thing..."

Spike waited a bit for her to continue, but she didn't. "What Cadence?"

Cadence hesitated for a moment, then decided to reply.

Right when she was about to though, they heard something in the distance.

"That." She said bluntly.

Spike raised an eyebrow and squinted his eyes, trying to look for what Cadence was talking about.

When he was about to ask again, somepony interrupted him.

"Spike?! Oh, how good to see you!" Armak said happily.

He rushed up and shook Spike's claw wildly.

"Hi... Armak." Spike greeted with a awkward smile.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm great! Cadence! You never told me you were bringing good ol' Spike too!"

Cadence gave a fake smile. "Yes! I...forgot to mention." She said sheepishly.

Armak turned and walked ahead of them.

Spike looked at Cadence with a knowing look.

"That's the problem?"

"That's the problem."

"I don't see anything wrong with Armak." Spike said, trying to reason.

"It's not your problem. It's mine." Cadence bent down and whispered in Spike's ear. "You're the closest to Armak, and I don't feel comfortable with him just yet, so I wanted some company. Also, if anything bad happens, I need someone to back me up."

Spike took in the words, and winked at Cadence with a smile, a fake smile. "You got it."

Cadence smiled and walked after Armak. "Wait for us!" She yelled.

When he saw that Cadence wasn't paying any attention to him, he frowned.

He was frustrated.

Armak is a changed stallion, like how Discord is. But other ponies still didn't understand.

Spike calmed himself and sighed. If others wouldn't understand, then he'd have to somehow make them. Which shouldn't be too hard. Right?

Spike began to walk up to the other two.

"So what is happening Cadence?" Armak asked.

"You know the Crystal World?"

"Yes."

"I am very interested. And I wanted to visit that world. You know, without being imprisoned." Cadence explained.

Armak chuckled and rubbed the back of his head embarrassingly. "Right."

They followed Cadence to a room in the far back of the castle.

When they were inside, both Armak and Spike were amazed.

"Whoa..." They both said, very astonished.

The walls were red crystal. Something out of the ordinary for the blue crystal castle. There were four red crystal pillars that would outline a square in the center. In the middle of the room, were four sets of stairs leading to one shrine.

"I never knew this room existed!" Spike said in amazement.

"That's because this room was recently renovated. This will be where the portal to the Crystal World will be placed.

"Portal? But the gemstone that I have in possession is the only true gateway in that world." Armak implied.

"Yes, but if I can manipulate it, I could create a portal that doesn't require somepony to use magic or dark magic to enter." She explained.

"Alright then. Here." Armak used his magic, and in a flash of light a big red crystal appeared in front of Armak. "I can still use normal magic you know." He explained.

"Thank you." Cadence took the gem with her magic, and trotted over to the shrine.

"Armak." Spike called out, which caused him to face the dragon. "Where did you find the gem?" He asked.

"Oh, during my time of resting, I came across an old temple. That is where I found it." He explained.

"Where is this temple?" Cadence asked while working.

"I... don't know exactly." Armak scratched his head.

Cadence carried the gem with her magic, and put it in the middle of the shrine, where it would start floating like the Crystal Heart would.

When the gem was in place, the room started to fill with gusts of wind. No pony or dragon knew where the strong air was coming from, and none cared as it died away.

The shrine alone started to tremble, and Cadence quickly flew off of it. She landed next to Spike and Armak.

The three stood and watched as the gem acted like a projector, and made a wall of red light appear. The wall of light shined and looked as if it was a red liquid, it also made a wavy type noise.

"Is that..." Spike started to question.

"The portal." Cadence said.

They all walked up to it.

Cadence looked at her two companions. "Everypony and dragon ready?" She asked.

Both Spike and Armak nodded, and they turned their heads to the portal, jumping in a second later.

PreviousChapters Next