• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,324 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,324

PreviousChapters Next
Another New Enemy?!

Theme:


"What do you mean you're my true self? Wh-Who are you?!"

"Hehe..." The other Spike stayed silent.

"Spike, I didn't know you had a twin brother," Armak said.

"I don't!"

"Then... who is he?"

"I don't know! Don't ask me!" Spike yelled.

"Woah, chill out there Spike."

"Hehe..." It chuckled creepily. "If you want to call me by my name... you can call me Spike."

Spike's eyes widened and he yelled in fury. "You're not Spike! I am!"

"Who are you exactly? You look exactly like Spike except your color scheme seems... darker."

"You want to know who I am?" It asked, causing the other two to nod. "Well... you could say I'm Spike's TRUE self."

"What does that even mean?!" Spike asked, bewildered.

It just chuckled and activated its wings.

Spike and Armak stepped back a little.

"Now let's have some REAL fun!"

It flew forward and charged at its two opponents.

Spike and Armak flew forward as well.

The three collided causing a massive explosion containing black, green, and dark green waves.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders were sitting out in their clubhouse. Their sisters told them that it would be safe if they stayed there.

"Spike..." Sweetie Belle wondered if her special somedragon was safe out there. Her thoughts were corrupted however when her horn sparked making her wince.

This resulted in her friends giggling.

"You okay there Sweets?" Asked Apple Bloom. "Ya seem like you dozed off someplace else."

"Yeah I'm fine, just... thinking about things."

"Spike?" Scootaloo asked with a knowing look.

Sweetie Belle nodded.

Apple Bloom reached over and pulled her two friends into a hug. "Don't worry! Twilight, Spike and the princesses will have this all sorted out in a jiff."


After their head on collision, Spike flew back and landed on his feet. "This guy... This... imposter. Somehow he has my strength. But how?!"

Armak became aggressive and charged Dark Spike. He tried to land a punch but failed when Dark Spike flew to dodge. Armak kept chasing, missing every intended strike.

"Why? *Punch* Can't? *Punch* I? *Punch* Hit you!?"

Dark Spike started to laugh again. "If you couldn't beat Spike back then how could you even think to try stopping me?"

Armak growled.

Dark Spike reached forward and quickly flew around Armak. He grabbed him and put him in a headlock.

"Let go of me!" Armak screamed.

Spike tried to sneak up from behind. He flew in and tried to land a hit.

Dark Spike, however, grinned madly and used Armak as a meat shield.

Armak roared in pain when Spike punched him by accident.

Dark Spike tossed Armak away and smirked at Spike.

Spike growled in fury. He attempted a punch straight for his dark Counterpart and it hit.

Dark Spike flew back a little, he rubbed his cheek and said, "I'll give you one chance my little imposter."

"You're the imposter!" Spike yelled back.

Dark Spike ignored what he said. "Imagine. Two of us, together, ruling the lands of Equestria and beyond it. With our powers, NO ONE will be able to stand up to us."

Spike was shocked.

"A world with the two of us ruling. We could replace Celestia and Luna and walk this future down a much better path."

"I don't want to rule this world. I don't want to defeat my family!"

"Aren't you already PRINCE Spike?"

Spike roared in rage and charged, only for Dark Spike to fly around Spike. "A world WE could make for the better." It said.

Spike stopped flying forward and looked back at his counterpart.

"We could have anything we want! We could keep all your friends SAFE!"

"Define safe."

"In a cold cell placed away from everypony." It said darkly.

Armak flew in from behind and grabbed Dark Spike. "Now I've got you." He started to laugh but soon stopped when, Dark Spike himself started laughing.


"All right, y'all, I think we've warned everypony to stay inside," Applejack said.

There was absolutely no pony in Ponyville on the streets. Most windows were boarded up and the only ones who outside were the Mane Five.

"I'm sure Discord will catch Tirek and this will all be over soon," Fluttershy said calmly.

"I'll bet he takes his sweet time," Rainbow said while hovering in the air.

"Or perhaps these things just take time."

They looked over to see Discord with open arms.

Fluttershy jumped up and hugged Discord. "You're back!" She yelled. "Did you bring the cucumber sandwiches?"

"I did." Disord poofed in a tray full with said sandwiches. His face turned from a cheerful one to a serious one. "I imagine they'll be your last decent meal for quite some time," He said darkly.

He dropped the tray full of food and with a flash, a cage appeared trapping the Mane Five in it.

Discord flew up with a smile on his face.

The Mane Five started shouting, demanding an explanation.

"Ta-da!"

Tirek walked towards the Mane Five and Discord. "You've gathered up all of them?" Tirek asked.

"I'm afraid that Spike nor Armak is around. But with these ponies, Twilight will surely come up."

Fluttershy cried against Applejack and asked, "Why are you doing this? I thought we were friends."

Discord shrugged it off and replied, "Oh, we were. But Tirek offered me so much more than just tea parties. Surely you saw this coming."

"I didn't. I really didn't." She sobbed.

Applejack glared at Discord.

Tirek levitated the cage that held the Element Bearers and brought them close to his face. He started to take the magic of the five ponies.

Discord grew a sympathetic face, but it soon turned to realization. "So that's where they are. What's this? A third?"

"Erm Tirek, while you do that I have a certain dragon I would like to meet." And with that, he poofed away.


Dark Spike had Spike in a tail headlock and Armak in his claw, he threw Armak away and he brought Spike in front of him while crossing his arms.

Spike struggled to escape. "Who... in Equestria... Are you?"

"You want to know?" He shrugged. "Fine, I'll tell you." He threw Spike beside Armak with his tail.

Dark Spike landed in front of the two and smiled. "First off, I need to explain how I was born."

"We know how the analogy works, get on with it!" Armak snapped.

Dark Spike laughed. "I wouldn't talk to my son like that, dear old dad."

Armak gasped.

"I was born from a spell. The same spell you place on our dear Spike over here to bring out his TRUE emotions towards the ponies."

The two gasped.

"Wait... I-I remember now!" Spike pointed a finger at Dark Spike. "Y-You're him! The thing in my head when Armak's spell controlled me!"

"Yes, we meet again... brother."

"W-What? I'm so confused." Armak stated.

"While you took control of me. This guy came inside my mind and tried to take me to the dark side." Spike explained.

"Oh. But... you were merely a spell, how did you come out here and get a body?" Armak was confounded.

"Well I can explain that aswell."


You see... back when Spike's... friends, approached him on top of a volcano, I got released once again.

"What's happening? Why is Spike turning back into that monster?"

It wasn't long until I got defeated once again, but this time, I found a solution.

"...you cannot get rid of me. I am a part of you!"

That's what I thought, until I gathered enough magic to escape his body and travel elsewhere.

But you're merely a spell, how could you have so much power?

Hehe, Dark Magic really is something different isn't it?

Huh?

Dark Magic was used to create me, so I possess it as well.

What?

What?

That's right, and I also used my Dark Magic to take some of Spike's DNA with me, so I could create a NEW body in the future.

B-But... why are you in the Crystal World then?

I wasn't finished my story my loving brother.

Grrr...

I also was attached to Armak, since he released the spell. But I also found a solution to that!

Let me guess. Since the Crystal World is a whole another world, when you traveled through the portal to it, any connection was cut off.

You're really smart dad. Yes, that was exactly the case. After I traveled through, however, there was no way back. I figured out you had a time limit before you couldn't use your magic, so I quickly started to build my body using the combination of, Dark Magic, crystals, and my brother's DNA, and the result great!

I could tell.

I've been trapped here ever since, slowly growing my magic each day. After a week had passed I saw that stupid party you all had, so I decided to throw one of my own, by causing havoc across the Crystal lands.


"I plan to wipe you clean from existence," He pointed to Spike. "And brainwash you." He pointed to Armak. "Then, I'll impersonate Spike, and at the right time, take over Equestria!"

The two he pointed to growled.

"And now I've seen that you both created a portal for me to go back to Equestria. Thank you both so much. Family love is the greatest love. Well... tied with Sweetie Belle love, but still great none the less."

"Don't you dare... say you love Sweetie Belle!"

"Oh? But we're the same? We're one. Don't you get it?"

"Sweetie Belle would never love you."

"I think somedragon's getting jealous." Dark Spike said with a smirk.

Spike roared with anger and rushed Dark Spike, he landed a punch straight in his stomach which made him fly back. Spike flew fast to follow his flying opponent, and when he neared him he pinned him down to the floor.

Spike then started to rapidly punch the dark force, each hit landing on his face.

Armak flew over. "Woah, note to self: don't insult Sweetie Belle."

After a few more punches Dark Spike roared and kicked Spike off of him. He got up and locked claws with Spike.

Each tried to push back with a grunt, neither dragon gave up.

Armak stared in awe, but he noticed something above the two.

It looked like some kind of rip in the air. Like clothes being ripped and it's cotton being exposed.

He gasped when he saw what emerged from within the tear.

It was Discord.

Spike and Dark Spike paused and looked up.

"Discord."

"What are you doing here?" Spike asked.

"Oh! What's this?" Discord looked at Dark Spike. "I didn't know you had a twin brother, Spike."

"Wh-What?"

Dark Spike started to laugh uncontrollably, the same with Armak.

"No seriously, who are you?"

Dark Spike bowed. "A Dark Magic spell who took Spike's DNA for his own. Greetings Master Of Chaos."

"Oh, I love the manners."

"You're not surprised?" Spike asked.

"I'm the Master Of Chaos, and I lived for thousands of years," He explained. "I've seen more."

"Idiot."

Spike grunted and pushed his counterpart back, ending their lock. "Can you help us defeat him?"

"Oh I would, but I came to deliver a message." Discord said. "I want you all to know that whatever happens in the future there are no hard feelings. And we'll always be friends." He smiled. "I could probably take on Armak but... Spike could undoubtedly beat me by himself."

"O...kay?"

"Great!" Discord snapped his talon and a smoothie appeared. He started to sip from the straw afterwards.

Everyone, including Dark Spike, looked shocked.

"How did you use magic?!"

"I can explain." Discord poofed up a monocle. "Way back before, I got transported here without being able to do anything at all. Since I had control of coming here this time I used my magic to tear a small incy wincy hole into this world using that portal you've got back there." He pointed to the direction of the portal.

"So that's where the portal is." Dark Spike whispered to himself.

"And since the hole was open, I made it so we could use our magic." He finished.

"So why did you-" Spike got blasted by Dark Spike.

"It wasn't easy sensing you all. I had to search from Ponyville to Canterlot. Then from cities to wastelands. Inside of Equestria, to outside. Then I started searching through worlds and... bam I found you all!"

Dark Spike raised a claw at Discord. "While that story was great and all, I need you gone." He fired.

Discord gasped and snapped his fingers. He poofed away.

His voice echoed in the air. "I'll fight you another time Spike's twin. Ta ta!"

Dark Spike grunted. "Fine! I'll just defeat these two then I'll go back to Equestria and fulfill my plan." He charged two dark sparking beams in his claws. "Are you both ready? Well, I sure am HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

PreviousChapters Next