• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,407 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,407

PreviousChapters Next
Hearts And Hooves/ New pony Party! - Pinkamena Diane Pie

After a couple minutes of walking, and Button trying to "defeat" Spike, Spike burped up a letter from Princess Celestia.

Dear Spike,

Come to Canterlot Castle immediately! Luna has a problem and only YOU can fix it. Drop everything as this is VERY important. Nothing is more important than this.

...What are you waiting for?!

Spike teleported the letter away in a flame and apologized to Sweetie Belle that he had to go, but will be back in time to meet her parents. Sweetie understood completely and let him go off.

As Sweetie watched Spike fly away, she smiled and thought, "Hey, at least, I managed to give him my gift. He really did love it, just like Sweet Heart said-"

*Spark*

Sweetie winced and grew annoyed. "Stupid horn..." She grumbled.


Later in the afternoon, a house was decorated with party streamers, banners, and confetti. But this was nothing compared to what Pinkie could have done. The only thing that stopped her was Twilight who didn't want to scare away the new family living in Ponyville.

Ponies were starting to arrive. And soon the whole house started to fill up.

The purple house was an average size for a Ponyville home. It had three bedrooms that were locked because of the party, a kitchen, two living rooms, four bathrooms and a little basement.

Very soon the party was in full swing. Loud music was playing and kids would occasionally be seen running around chasing each other.

Sweetie stepped inside the party house not to long ago. She was greeted by Twilight.

"Hey, Sweetie Belle!"

"Hi, Twilight! Did you see Sweet Heart anywhere?"

"Uh... maybe?"

"Maybe?"

"I don't really know what she looks like," Twilight said sheepishly.

"Oh, well I'll find her and introduce you to her. Do you know where Apple Bloom or Scootaloo is?"

"They were at the desert table last time I saw them."

"Okay, thanks!" With that, Sweetie walked off.

Upstairs

The faint music beat from downstairs slightly shook the floor.

Sweet Heart, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo walked down the hallway until they stopped at a door.

"This is my room!" Sweet Heart said before she opened the door and let them all in.

The room's walls were bright pink. With pictures on the walls containing her family, past friends, and even some pictures of Princess Cadence.

Her bed was an average size for a filly. With a nightstand on each side of it. Her bed was covered with a pink blanket covered with red hearts. On top of the blanket were her red pillows and a brown teddy bear.

"Wow, cool room," Apple Bloom complimented.

Scootaloo made a gagging motion. "Too mushy." She looked over to Sweet Heart with teary eyes.

"Y-You don't like it?"

Scootaloo's eyes went wide and she shook her hoofs. "No no! It's mushy but... unique! Yeah!"

Sweet Heart lit up a little. "Really?"

"Yeah! Now let's just get back to the food. I'm hungry."

"Okay! Back to the food!"

Sweet Heart turned and headed out the room.

Scootaloo followed but noticed the glare Apple Bloom was giving her.

"What?" She asked.

"Real good first impressions Scoots. Real good."

"I'm sorry, okay."

Apple Bloom rolled her eyes. "Okay, Scootaloo. Whatever." She started to walk after Sweet Heart.

"You can't get mad at me for my opinions!" Scootaloo said as she chased after her.

"I'm not! I'm getting mad at speaking out your opinions. She's new in Ponyville and I want to make her feel welcome. Not make her cry!"

"Okay, I said I'm sorry. I'll do my best to keep her happy."

They reached the stairs and started to walk down.

"You better."


Canterlot

Spike flew down on one of the castle's top balconies. He deactivated his wings and stepped inside. He was greeted by some bowing guards as he walked through the halls. He asked them if they knew where Celestia was and they said her bedroom.

Now Spike was walking down the halls towards Celestia's bedroom, until Celestia herself noticed him from another room and walked up to him.

"Hello, Spike. What brings you here?" She asked.

Spike turned. He would have happily greeted her but now he was confused. "What do you mean? You sent me a letter to come over because of Luna's emergency. By the way, what is her emergency?"

Celestia blinked, then face-hoofed.

Spike raised an eyebrow, but both soon raised as he was embraced in a hug. He looked over to see Princess Luna hugging him with closed eyes and a warm smile on her face.

Celestia sighed.

"Uhh... what's going on?"

Luna pouted. "My sister never told me that you were her son."

"..."

"..."

"...What?"

Celestia cleared her throat. "A guard named Ezio explained to Luna that I adopted you as a son after Twilight hatched you from your egg."

"Ohhh..."

"I can't believe you would keep this a secret from me sister."

"I never meant to Luna." Celestia smiled. "But I see that you enjoy your 'new' nephew wholeheartedly."

"Oh, you don't understand it. A cute baby nephew that will live with us for years to come."

Spike started to blush when Luna decided to cradle him. Celestia giggled at this.

"Perhaps he can even accompany me when you're busy, sister."

Celestia smiled warmly at the scene in front of her.

"Wait... This is also why you pronounced Spike as a prince, isn't it?" Luna asked.

"Perhaps. But I thought that declaring Spike as a prince because of his relationship with Twilight better suited the situation."

"Well none-the-less, I have a new family member... that isn't a total snob," Luna said. She started to coo to Spike which made him blush more.

"Ahem!"

All heads turned to the dark alicorn who smiled.

"A-Armak!" Spike pushed Luna away to which she frowned at.

"To embarrassed to be with your aunt I see."

"N-No, it's nothing like that Luna. It's just-"

Spike was cut off by Armak's laughing.


"So you're Sweet Heart? Nice to meet you. I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said with a warm smile.

"Hi, Twilight Sparkle."

"'Twilight' is just fine."

"Okay, Twilight."

The two stood in front of the dessert table. Sweetie Belle stood beside Sweet Heart and Apple Bloom and Scootaloo stood beside Twilight.

"Did you know she's from the badlands?" Scootaloo said suddenly.

Twilight spat out the fruit punch she was drinking. "What?!"

"Sweet Heart said she's from the badlands! And that she moved here for a better life." Apple Bloom explained.

"Oh my goodness. Is your family alright?"

"Yeah. We're all fine. It's not that bad of a place. We just needed food and stuff."

As Twilight tried to figure out some things. Rainbow Dash approached from behind. "Heya squirt, Twilight, girls. What's going on?"

"We told Twilight how mmhmm?"

Sweet Heart stopped Scootaloo's talking with a hoof to her mouth. "It's not that all important," She said angrily to Scootaloo.

"Hey, Sweet Heart. How about you introduce us to your parents?" Twilight asked.

"Okay. They are in the other room." Sweet Heart guided them all to the other room.

There, she asked Pinkie to quiet down the party so she could easily introduce her parents to them.

Pinkie did so with a loud horn.

Once the party quieted down a little, Sweet Heart showed Twilight and her friends to her parents.

"This is my mommy!"

The earth pony was a turquoise mare with sky blue eyes. "Hello there, I'm Sweet Heart's mother, Sweet Grace." She greeted.

"And this is daddy!" The filly said happily.

"Hello there. Sharp Air is the name." The green pegasus with a spikey dark green mane said.

"Cool. Name's Rainbow Dash." Rainbow walked up to him and bumped hoofs.

"You look like a fast flyer. Are you?" He said with a smirk.

Rainbow Dash flared her wings. "Fast is not the end of it."

Sweet Heart guided Twilight to her grandmother. "This is grandma! She's really good at magic and stuff."

"Oh? Really?" Twilight walked up to the old orange mare who had closed eyes in a rocking chair. "Hello! I'm Twilight Sparkle."

The old mare barely opened her eyes. "Eh? What was that?" She said creakily.

Twilight cleared her throat and said a little bit louder, "I'm Twilight Sparkle! Your granddaughter told me that you were talented at magic."

"Ah yes. This old girl studied for years upon years about magic. Heh heh." She smiled.

"Wow really?! I could say I've done the same."

While Sweet Heart introduced her family to other ponies, Sweetie Belle walked over to the fruit punch bowl about to pour a glass for herself but stopped when she noticed something brown under the table.

She inspected it a bit more and squinted her eyes. Then she realized. "Button Maaash!" She whined.

Button Mash peeked out from under the table. "Oh. What's up, Sweetie Belle? Do you know where Prince Spike is?"

"He's not even here right now." She deadpanned.

"Oh..."

"Come on, get out from there." Once Button did, she sighed. "Okay, Button. I'm sorry, but as long as I have Spike you can't be my coltfriend."

Button rolled his eyes. "Duuuh. That's why I need to defeat him."

Sweetie held Button's shoulder. "Enough of that foolishness. We both know that you can't beat him in a fight."

"Y-Yeah but-"

"Button..." She gave a sad face to him. "There are many fillies out there that would love to go out with you, and you're a great colt and all... but I'm not one of them."

Button gave a sad expression back.

"I know you'll find a filly some day, and... I promise, that if anything happens between me and Spike, and I hope nothing does, I'll give you a shot." She said with a happy smile.

Button started to tear up. "O-Okay..." He croaked.

Button then suddenly latched onto Sweetie Belle in a hug and started to sob quite loudly.

"There there..." Sweetie rolled her eyes as she patted his back.

"Are we *Sob* ...still going to play... Minecraft together?"

"Anytime you want."

"You sure know a lot of stuff Ms. Pearl." Twilight said to the old mare, to which she just kept rocking back in forth in her chair. "Do you, um... think you could teach me what you know?"

"Ohh I'm sorry deary, but I'm too old for teachin' nowadays. I shoulda taught my daughter when I had the chance." She noticed the disappointed expression Twilight gave. "Tell you what, I'll write a book containing all I know for ya."

Twilight beamed. "That's great! Thank you so much!"

"No problem dear."


"I should be able to meet up in time with Sweetie Belle to get her to introduce me to her *Gulp* parents." Spike was flying down from Canterlot on his way back to Ponyville. He was as nervous as always ever since he hear that he was properly going to be introduced to his fillyfriend's parents.

"M-Maybe this isn't going to be so bad. It's not like anything going to change if..."

On a street, a drake and an alicorn stood in front of two unconscious ponies.

"When I searched through your memory banks, these two were the parents of the Element of Generosity," Armak explained.

"No. She's not generous, not at all."

"Well if you say so." Armak casually charged his horn and fired at another building. "Would you like the honor of destroying their home?"

Without hesitation, Spike lifted a finger and pointed at Rarity's parent's home. He fired a magical beam, blowing up the building in the process.

Spike's eyes widened, and he started to sweat. "M-Maybe..." He was lost for words.

And all he could do was wait until he actually met her parents, to see their reactions and opinions.

PreviousChapters Next