• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,425 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,425

PreviousChapters Next
Royal Duties

Author's Note:

Comment how you thought about the chapter.

Sweetie Belle spoke up. "Um, Spike gave it to us."

Twilight was about to snap when she heard that name, but then turned to see Fluttershy holding her back to keep her calm, she knows that Twilight will scare the fillies, and Twilight soon realized that too.

"Twilight, take a deep breath." Twilight understood and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

Twilight then turned back to the fillies who were confused about what had just happened. "Where's Spike? And why did he have you three give this letter to me instead of himself?"

The fillies were scared to tell them where Spike was because Spike would get mad at them. "Um, we don't know?" Apple Bloom replied.

Applejack knew Apple Bloom since she was born, and she knew when she was lying to her. "Apple Bloom? Don't lie to us! Ya know ah can tell when you're lying. I knew ya for how long."

Apple Bloom knew that there was no choice but to tell the truth. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle also knew that too, but Apple Bloom knew a way around this mess. "Well... to tell ya the truth-"

Apple Bloom was cut off by Scootaloo's hoof to her mouth. Scootaloo whispered. "Hey, we can't just tell them what Spike asked nicely not tell them. That will just make us... bad friends."

Apple Bloom whispered back. "Ah know what ah'm doing Scootaloo, don't worry ah'll keep our word to Spike."

Apple Bloom looked back at the Mane 6, still looking for an answer. "Well... ya see, Spike wanted us not to tell ya where he was, and we agreed not to tell y'all, a-and... ah'm gonna be a good friend and be true to my word, so there is no word coming out of me."

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle both shook their heads in agreement.

Applejack looked furious. "What do ya mean ya'll won't tell us where-!"

Applejack was now the one being cut off with a hoof to the mouth, this time being Twilight. "Applejack, you know how important friendship is, and Apple Bloom is right, if we can't respect what Spike wants then we are not trusting friends."

"But Twilight, don't ya want to see Spike? Tell him how ya feel?"

"I do, but I still have to respect him, and I guess this letter is very important for that Spike had to come back here to deliver it, even after what we had done to him."

"Ah guess so..." Applejack gave a light chuckle. "You know more about friendship than anypony else I know Twilight."

"Yeah, but I'm not a good friend myself, though," Twilight said sadly.

Rainbow Dash was still wondering. "Uh, Twilight? What did the letter say?" All heads turned to Twilight in concern.

"The princess said that we are needed in Canterlot for royal duties, she said this is urgent and we need to go as soon as we can."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Rainbow Dash flew out of the Library in a flash and the others followed, leaving the confused fillies behind.

"Okay... so what do we do now?" Scootaloo asked as the fillies started to walk back to their clubhouse.

"Um... girls?" Scootaloo and Apple Bloom turned to Sweetie Belle who was blushing. "Back at the clubhouse... did any of you think that he looked... kinda... cute?"


5:00 - On a cliff over the shores

Spike felt like he was standing tall over the shores of the great big ocean that was displayed before him. Little did he know, somepony was watching him from the trees not far behind.

Armak, the dark and powerful stallion was wondering why was there a dragon in Ponyville? And how was he related to the Princess? He had never seen a dragon just walking aimlessly around Equestria, nor had he seen one communicate with a filly so calmly. He needed answers, this could be something big.

Armak began to approach the drake in curiosity. He didn't want to waste time with a being unimportant. But the fact that he saw a dragon holding a royal scroll surprised him. Armak drew closer and closer, and Spike began to feel a very dark presence. Spike got startled when he turned around to see a pony sneaking up behind him.

"Oh... you're just a pony, sorry... you kinda scared me, sneaking up to me like that."

"Oh yes, my apologies young dragon. I was curious. I didn't expect to find a dragon out here." Armak was using a fake, kind voice.

"Yeah I guess I can see where you're coming from. There aren't many dragons wondering around pony territory."

"Yes. My name is Armak, do you have a name as well?"

"Oh hello Armak, my name is Spike."

"Yes. Um... Spike? You aren't like other dragons are you? You aren't fierce, or frightening, or viscous... no offense." Armak wanted to sound nice just until he found some answers. He couldn't care less if he'd hurt the dragon's feelings.

"None taken. You see, I was actually born here in Equestria, and I was raised by ponies for my whole life."

"Oh? Who took you in?" Armak was hoping he would say, Princess Celestia.

"Well... it was actually a pony named Twilight Sparkle. You know? Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

Armak was starting to feel lucky when he heard "Princess" he knew that this dragon would be of good use to him, but he can't take any chances. "Oh, the Princess? Do you two still have a strong relationship together?"

"Well... it's a long story, but basically, if she knew where I was she would come looking for me." Spike started to mumble to himself. "To turn me back into a twenty-four seven worker."

An evil grin appeared on Armak's face. "That's all I needed to hear." Armak started his evil laugh as his dark gray horn charged up and a dark aura surrounded Spike.

Spike was shocked and confused. "What!?!? What's happening!?!? What are you doing to me?"

Armak just gave a chuckle and Spike vanished as the darkness flashed. "You'd better come soon princesses, your little... Spike is waiting for you." Armak once again started his evil laughter as he teleported away.

5:30 - On the Train to Canterlot

Twilight was staring out the window of the train as the plains were moving past her. She didn't feel like socializing with her friends right now because she was thinking about Spike of course. She kept on hearing all of the things Spike said before he ran away, that he was hurt all this time and Twilight didn't notice.

Rarity noticed Twilight, she had to talk to Twilight about this, she didn't like seeing her friend so... depressed. "Twilight? You're still thinking about Spike aren't you?" Twilight didn't turn to look at her but nodded in response. "You know... I have done as much wrong as you have Twilight. I overused him when he just wanted to help me as a good friend."

Twilight thought to herself. "Yeah, just a good friend."

"I made him do things that I regret. He did so much for me and I didn't do a lot in return. So I guess I'm the closest to knowing how you feel."

"Think again." Rarity turned her head to see Rainbow Dash who was just standing right behind her. Twilight still didn't turn her head. "I've always made fun of the little guy. Like how he isn't strong or scary like a real dragon, and how he's weaker than me, a pony. Remember when he wanted to be apart of the Dragon Migration? That was all my fault. I didn't think of it at first, but then I noticed that all that teasing made him want to be a real dragon. I made him run away. I made him feel upset. So don't ever say you were the main reason Spike ran away, I believe we all had our part in it."

Twilight chuckled. "It's funny how you are talking about the dragon migration incident because we were the ones who ran after him to make sure he was okay. I just want to apologize and ask him for my forgiveness." Twilight looked down in shame.

Rarity noticed lights outside of the train. It was night time and the lights stuck out. "Look! We're here! It's Canterlot!" Twilight did respond, this time, looking to her left, as she could see the buildings of Canterlot.

The train has made it to Canterlot. The Mane 6 got off the train and immediately rushed over to the castle. As they approached the entrance to the castle, the guards bowed to their princess and let Twilight and her friends in. The Mane 6 made their way to the throne room where Celestia will most likely be.

The Mane 6 had made their way to the throne room and indeed met Celestia once again. They all bowed to Celestia except for Twilight. Celestia gave them all a warm smile. "You have all arrived."

Twilight had a lot of questions, and she wanted to get this over with so she could find Spike and apologize. "Celestia? You said that Equestria is in danger and that we were needed? What is happening?"

Celestia looked at Twilight with a serious face. "All of you come." Celestia started walking. She lead them to a room with a big table and fancy chairs in the middle, and standing there was none other than Princesses Luna and Cadence.

"Luna? Cadence?" Twilight thought that if Celestia had brought the other princesses here then that meant that this was serious.

"All of you sit, as I will be telling a story first. You will need to hear this story, to understand what is going on. You too Cadence as you weren't born at this time." Everypony took a seat and was listening.


"This was very long ago, long before any of you or your ancestors were born. Back then, magic was usable in all sorts of ways, good and bad. Yes, magic could be used for ANYTHING, as there were no boundaries at the time."

"After one incident long ago, when one pony had hurt the next with his magic in a fight, the guards and myself had only thought of this as a one-time thing, but other ponies soon realized after another that they could use magic in the wrong ways. Many ponies soon used their magic for bad, other ponies were still good, and even some of the ponies who used their magic for bad was still good inside. Fights were happening all over Equestria, fights that had no meanings, and fights that were very serious. So Luna and I decided that we had to get rid of all the bad magic in Equestria. So using our combined powers we had used a spell to extract all the bad magic and sealed it into a magical box."

"The box now contained all of the now called dark magic in Equestria. Equestria soon went back to being the peaceful land it was, but one day, a greedy unicorn pony named Armak, wanted all the dark magic to himself. He didn't want to be filtered like this, so he stole the dark magic, and consumed it. He could feel the power that he had, all of the banned spells he could use, and he wanted to use it for revenge on me and Luna for the spell we released, for the filter we gave to the ponies."

"Not long after he consumed the dark magic, he had gained control of it. He made himself a pair of pegasus wings that was one of the spells we banned. He became an Alicorn. He soon came to the castle and was looking for us, he fought through our guards with no effort. Luna and I saw that this was not going to be easy."

"Eventually, we had won, but somehow he survived. He has been in a deep sleep to regain his power he used in the fight, and his dark magic took a long time to regenerate."

"Some ponies who are worthy still contain a little bit of dark magic such as me and Luna. Twilight, you too had used dark magic before, but we have used he poweful magic for good, Armak uses the power for sole evil."


"Now he's back and he's still looking for revenge, if he doesn't get us, he'll get the next best thing, the two new princesses, and the bearers of the Elements Of Harmony. So that's why we needed to inform you all on what's happening because you're all in great danger."

"Show them the map sister." Luna requested.

"Right. Armak used a visual spell of himself to talk to us about his intentions and gave us this map. He marked the area where he will be waiting for us to surrender. If we go there not to surrender but to fight him I'm afraid that it will be a trap, so don't go there."

Celestia then looked at all the ponies and noticed something, someone was missing, and she couldn't figure out who, but she had to focus on the threat right now.

"You will all stay here at the castle to be safe. I can't risk you all being out there and being caught by Armak. Don't underestimate his power."

Celestia looked around the room and the Mane Six looked tired. "All of you should go to rest, you all look tired." Celestia looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 10:00. Had she really been talking that long? Oh well.

PreviousChapters Next