• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,408 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,408

PreviousChapters Next
[Dark Magic Arc: Part 2] Equestria Attacked

Last Time On Season Spike

"I'd expect the pony who I think as my SISTER to stand up for me, but she doesn't!"

"Spike thought of me as a... a sister?"

"Ever since we came to Ponyville you spent time with your new friends and forgot about me!"


"Fine, I'll just never come back, I'm not going to be your slave!"

"Oh, he'll come back to his senses later."


"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..."

"That voice! Luna?"

"Yes, I remember that dirty voice too, but it can't be!"

"Armak?! But how? We defeated you a long time ago, many eons ago! You shouldn't be here!"


"You saw Spike? Where is he? TELL ME!"

"He ran off and didn't return home."


"Sure I hate what they have done, but I still love and care for all of them."


"The princess said that we are needed in Canterlot for royal duties."


"Hello."

"Greetings. My name is Armak"


"I was actually born here in Equestria, and I was raised by ponies for my whole life."

"Oh? Who took you in?"

"You know? Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

"That's all I needed to hear."


"What is it princess?"

"A pony by the name of Armak has come for revenge. He has the power of dark magic."


"What's wrong Twilight? Are you sick?"

"No... it's nothing like that, I-I'll explain when Celestia returns."


"Let me go!"

"I want answers dragon!"


"Spike's angry at me. He left and doesn't want to return."

"Oh no. Armak has Spike captive."


"No Twilight! If you go out there, then that's what Armak exactly wants! He'll capture you too!"


"If I can find Spike and save him from this Armak guy, he will love me for sure!"


"Twilight! Apple Bloom's missin'!"

"And Sweetie Belle too!"

"I also can't find Scootaloo anywhere!"


"Princess! I-It's the fillies, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. They must have gone after Armak!"


"It looks like this is the place."


"There you are Sweetie Belle! I was so worried."

"I'm fine sis, gosh."


Above the throne, there was a flash of darkness and a grey alicorn appeared. He took a seat on his throne.

"Are you... Armak?"

"Why, yes I am."

"Where's Spike?!"


"Now, let the execution of my plan finally begin!"

There was a flash of darkness. Spike appeared in a darker form.

"It worked! Now Equestria is mine!"


*Bang!* Spike shot Rarity with a magic blast.

"Spike, don't tell me you're working for Armak?!"

"It's not really Spike working for me. Well... his body and power are at least. I used a dark spell to turn all his hatred into power."

"You turn him back to normal right now!"


Bang! Spike shot Rainbow Dash with magic.

"Sweetie...Belle...Run."

*Punch!* *Punch!* *Punch!* Spike knocked out Applejack.

"We have to go! Now!"


"Let them go, they are not a threat. Don't worry. I'll let you finish them off later. For now, let's go have some fun in Fillydelphia."


5:30 - Canterlot Castle

Twilight was sitting outside the door of the room where Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack were getting treated. To her right were the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and to her left was Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. They all took pretty hard hits, not only physically, but also emotionally.

All they could hear is Spike saying "That, was for ignoring me!", "That, was for using me!", and "This is for not taking me with you!". They all felt guilty and ashamed. It was their fault Armak could use Spike's anger, it was them who ignored, neglected, and angered Spike, them who turned an innocent baby dragon into a monster, and most of all, it was them who made Spike feel pain like he did.

The door opened and the doctor walked out.

Twilight was concerned for her friends. "Are they going to be alright, doctor?"

"I'm glad to say that they will make a full recovery, no major parts to their bodies were damaged, but it might take a long time to recover."

"How long?"

"It might take weeks, even months."

Twilight was stunned, Rainbow Dash and Rarity only took one hit, Applejack took many hits, but they were minor ones. Yet, they took so much damage. Twilight knew that her friends were strong, even Fluttershy was at times, so they weren't weak, Spike was just too strong. Twilight took it upon herself, it was mostly her fault that Spike was this powerful, and that he's being controlled by Armak.

"Can I see them?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, go right ahead." The doctor stepped out of the way so Twilight could go in. Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and the CMC followed.

Twilight saw her three friends in beds bandaged up, they all looked very hurt. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom went to their sisters. Scootaloo went to Rainbow Dash.

"Are you all okay?"

"Yeah, we are TOTALLY fine after getting beat by our mind controlled friend, and a dark magic wielder. Then we had to run away, and now we are stuck in hospital beds- ow!" Rainbow Dash looked at the three fillies. "This would've never happened if you three didn't run off, what were you thinking?" Rainbow Dash said while rubbing her head.

Twilight frowned.

Applejack gave Rainbow a stern look. "Stop it Rainbow Dash! Girls, don't worry about Rainbow, she's just angry she lost a fight." Applejack explained.

"Um, maybe if we give Spike something yummy to eat, he will snap out of his trance." Pinkie Pie suggested.

"Uh, is there anything we can even do? I mean, Spike holds magic now, AND he's super strong even though he's smaller than us. Not to mention that he's probably fast because of his size, and we still have this Armak guy to worry about." Rainbow Dash said.

"I don't even know if the princesses could handle them, maybe Armak or Spike alone, but if they're together then that's a problem," Twilight explained.

"Probably even Spike alone could beat us all, we only did see 3 miniature attacks from him, what if he uses a lot more power?!" Fluttershy started whimpering.

Fluttershy was right, none of them knew what Spike was fully capable of. Even Armak probably doesn't know.

Celestia walked in the room and gasped. "What happened to you all?"

They all put their faces down in shame, and Twilight explained the situation.

"What?! Armak has Spike under control?"

"Yeah, and it's all my fault. He wouldn't be fueled by anger and hatred if I just paid more attention to him."

"Twilight, don't you remember what we talked about? It's our fault too, not just yours." Rarity said.

"But Spike thought of me as a sister. I was a sister to him, and I didn't notice him. I made him feel lonely."

"I am even to blame Twilight, you don't have to put yourself down like this," Celestia said.

"Well, that doesn't change the fact that I feel really terrible."

"I know, I believe we all feel the same way."

Just then, a guard came rushing in the room. "Your highness!"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Princess, Fillydelphia is being attacked!"

Everypony gasped. "What?!"


6:00 - Fillydelphia

There was havoc all over the city, explosions everywhere, ponies running in fear, buildings on fire.

On a street, a drake and an alicorn stood in front of two unconscious ponies.

"When I searched through your memory banks, these two were the parents of the Element of Generosity," Armak explained.

"No. She's not generous, not at all."

"Well if you say so." Armak casually charged his horn and fired at another building. "Would you like the honor of destroying their home?"

Without hesitation, Spike lifted a finger and pointed at Rarity's parent's home. He fired a magical beam, blowing up the building in the process.

"Ha, excellent! After we explore the city a bit more, let's head to Appleloosa. I believe in your memories, it stated that it is where most the Element Of Honesty's family is."

Spike grew frustrated. "What about Ponyville!"

"Yes Spike, but we must leave the best for last, I promise that you will get your revenge on those ponies. I believe the princesses will be included as well."

Spike smiled.

"Good."

Spike and Armak continued to destroy the city. Guards approached them at times but they proved no match for Spike. Armak just simply watched, as Spike took on all the guards by himself, it was amusing to watch. Spike dodged their attacks with ease, he was fast, strong, and had magic. He took down the guards easily.

He was unstoppable.


6:10 - Canterlot Castle

They were all in the conference room.

Luna and Cadence arrived not too long ago, and Twilight explained to them what happened back at that old Castle.

"Fillydelphia's too far, even if we went they would be gone by then." Rarity explained.

"Yeah, but what's gonna happen if Armak isn't stopped? He might attack every city in Equestria before he comes here." Rainbow Dash explained.

"Don't worry, I'll try to tell everypony to evacuate," Celestia explained.

"But where will they go? No matter where they go, all ponies... no, all creatures in Equestria will be in danger. We need to predict where Armak is going so that we can counteract him and stop him." Twilight suggested.

"To do what? We got our flanks handed to us before, and now we are too injured to even stand a chance." Rainbow Dash said.

Rainbow was right, they were not ready to face Armak and Spike just yet. Not in the condition they were in. They couldn't even train for something like this, it was either you have the power, or you don't.

They were stuck, they didn't know what they could do. They had to think of something.

"...I know! Zecora!" Apple Bloom stated.

All heads turned to Apple Bloom.

"Zecora had a healing potion once, when I bruised my hoof I used it, and my hoof fully healed!"

"We can use the potion to heal Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack, then it will be better odds," Twilight said.

"And if one of us gets injured while fighting, we'll just use the potion to heal up," Celestia said.

"Maybe so, but what if the potion runs out? We're bound to get injured many times." Luna explained.

"Yes, but this is the only chance we have. So who will go get the potion?" Celestia asked generally.

"I'll go, I might not be a fast flyer, but it's still faster than walking, and I don't want one of the princesses risking themselves," Fluttershy said.

"Wow, that's pretty brave of you Fluttershy," Twilight said.

"Oh, it's just that I know that Armak is really far away in Fillydelphia-"

"Your highness! A town named Appleloosa is now being attacked!"

Applejack fainted.


6:30 - Appleloosa

Spike was holding the sheriff up in the air by his neck. The sheriff was majorly injured. With his other claw, Spike repeatedly punched the sheriff in his stomach. Spike soon stopped punching and while still holding him, he placed his hand on the sheriff's stomach and started to charge up a magic blast in his palm. "Before I blast you, I have something to tell you," Spike said. "Applejack took part in what I'm doing right now, so she's the one to blame for your pain." Spike released the blast. It exploded, and the sheriff was thrown back. He fell on his back while groaning.

Appleloosa was a mess. Buildings on fire, rubble on the floor, ponies panicking. Definitely not the peaceful town it was.

Some of the stallion residents approached Spike. "How dare ya do that to tha sheriff?!" One said.

They charged and kept taking turns bucking Spike with their hind legs, but it proved to be ineffective as Spike took the hits without flinching.

After getting bored, Spike punched the stallions one by one until they were all knocked out.

In the distance, Armak was clapping his hoofs. "Well done Spike, that was very entertaining to watch."

One of the stallions Spike knocked down was really weak. "Hey, you're that dragon that Applejack was talking about aren't ya? Her friend's assistant."

"Is that all she described me as? An assistant?"

"Y-Yeah."

"So I guess I was never her friend after all."

"Why would she befriend an evil dragon as yourself."

Spike gave no response, both physically, and verbally.

"Come on Spike, I believe Manehattan is where the rest of The Element of Honesty's family is."

Spike and Armak left in a flash of darkness. The stallion was stunned hearing the city Manehattan.


7:00 - Manehattan

Spike mainly looked for Applejack's family. He applied torment to most of her family already. There were just some left that didn't get to experience the fun yet.

Spike walked around Manehattan, he and Armak was destroying buildings left and right.

The dragon then saw a familiar face, he remembered the CMC with her.

When the filly realized the dragon's gaze was at her, she was horrified.

He slowly walked up to her with a grin on his face.

She noticed, and she ran.

He kept following her, without the slightest in change of speed, until she was trapped in an alleyway.

"Babs Seed is it? I remember when you came to Ponyville."

Babs was shaking, she was so scared. "W-What are ya gonna do to me?"

"Heh, I remember what torture you caused my three good friends back in Ponyville. They are some of the few ponies I still like and care about."

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders? We made up, we're good friends now."

"That still doesn't change the fact that you caused them pain, I even heard you made poor Sweetie Belle cry."

"I-I did?"

"Yes, you did, and now you're gonna suffer like they did."

Spike stood in front of Babs. He took his hand and gripped Babs' neck and held her up, choking her.

"No... please... stop."

Spike started to grip more tightly to the point where Babs couldn't even talk. Spike used his magic and in a flash of green light, tomatoes appeared. Spike repeatedly pelted tomatoes at Babs, then he proceeded to point his finger at Babs' belly. He charged up a magic blast in front of the tip of his finger. He was about to fire when Armak called him.

"Spike, stop. We have no time for her. Let's go."

Spike put Babs down. "You're lucky, but next time I will make you suffer more."

Spike and Armak left the destroyed Manehattan and started to wreck havoc on other cities for the next hour.


8:00 - In A Grassland

Spike and Armak were laying against a tree.

"(Sigh) Today was good Spike. I haven't had so much fun for how long. But there is one more place we need to visit today, and that's Cloudsdale."

Spike perked up. "Cloudsdale?"

Armak noticed Spike's reaction. "Ah yes, according to your memories, you were the only one The Element Of Loyalty didn't take with her to Cloudsdale, to see some kind of performance. Heh, the Element of Loyalty is not very loyal at all. You must be excited to finally go there."

Spike nodded.

"Tomorrow we'll go pay the Crystal Empire a visit, and then we'll go to Ponyville. How does that sound?"

Spike ignored him, only thinking of Cloudsdale with a grin on his face.

"Well then, let's go to Cloudsdale, and then we will rest for tomorrow." Armak and Spike disappeared in a flash of darkness, on their way to Cloudsdale.

Author's Note:

Yeah I know, Spike doesn't have wings so he can't stand on Cloudsdale even if he gets carried there, but I've already took that into mind before so STOP TYPING IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT IT!

Rarity's parent's names aren't mentioned in the canon show, the only names I could find for them was Magnum for her father, and Betty Bouffant for her mother, but these were in the mobile game so I didn't want to use it.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

PreviousChapters Next