• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,408 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,408

PreviousChapters Next
Nightmare For The Gem Or The Moon

Diamond Tiara woke up, and sat up quickly.

She was shaking, did she have a nightmare?

She scanned around, her room was dark. She looked at her clock on the nightstand that read 4:00.

She sighed. "It was just a dream."

She rubbed her throat a little. "Maybe I should go get something to drink."

Diamond Tiara got out of her bed and trotted out her room.

The butlers were at their own households, so Diamond had to get a glass of water herself. Something she didn't do often.

As she approached the kitchen, she heard some giggles coming from the other room.

Curious, Diamond peeked into the room where she saw her parents.

"Mom? Dad?"

The two turned to see their daughter.

"What are you doing up? Go on back to bed." Her father said.

"Yes, what are you doing up?" Her mother asked.

"I was uh, getting some water. I had a scary dream."

"Yes yes, let us get back to our money." The two turned back around.

Diamond Tiara gasped at her father's words.

Her dad turned around yet again. "Didn't you hear me? I said I want some time with my money!"

"A-are you... saying you'd rather be with some pieces of paper and metal than your own daughter?" Diamond asked weakly.

""Some pieces"?! These are worth more than anything! More than you!"

Diamond looked down in sadness. She always stayed strong, but her parents were the only ones who truly knocked her down.

"I thought your father told you to go!" Her mother yelled.

"I..."

"If your not going to leave, then how about we force you!"

Diamond Tiara's father and mother both got up from there seats, and started to walk up to Diamond Tiara.

Diamond decided on her only option. Run!

She ran. She ran as fast as she could. She ran up the stairs and into her own room.

She shut the door and hid behind her bed.

Soon enough, the door slammed open.

Diamond shrieked. "Why? I left just like you said. You can go back to the living room with your money."

"What's the point?!" Her mom asked angrily. "If your going to be a nuisance, then you should learn a lesson or two."

As her parents slowly approached her, Diamond was thinking about a plan to escape. Beg? Apologize? Fight back? No. Neither of those would work. She decided to do the unpredictable. She ran straight towards her parents.

Caught off guard, her parents didn't react in time to catch her, and the darkness of the night didn't help.

Diamond ran through the hallway. It was too dark to see where she was going, so she just picked the second door to the right.

When her eyes focused a bit. She saw that she was in her parents room.

But to Tiara's unfortunate, her parents slammed through the door yet again.

"By running away is just making this worse. And even worse, you come into our room, where our stash of money is!"

Diamond recognized the voice of her father, filled with rage.

She heard the two sets of hoofsteps come closer, and closer, and closer, until...

A big white flash in the air appeared.

Diamond heard a booming voice. "Begone!"

When the flash resided, Diamond didn't see the place around her as her house, but a dark void.

She looked up to see Princess Luna. "Princess Luna?"

Luna flew down gently, landing in front of Diamond Tiara.

"Hello, little one." She said kindly.

"So this was all just a dream?"

Luna nodded.

"Oh, good. Just a stupid random dream."

"Do you think it was a random dream?" Luna asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Some dreams do occur randomly, yes. But some occur for a specific reason. Love, hatred, hope, anxiety, ... and even fear."

Diamond gulped.

"In your dream, your parents were about to attack you. Do you think they'd ever really do that?"

"No... I-It just seemed so real. I know they would never do such a thing."

Luna bent down and lifted Tiara's chin up, forcing her to look at Luna. "You can tell me what's wrong, young filly. You know you can trust me."

Diamond sighed. "I-... You're the second pony I'm telling this to, so please, keep this a secret."

Luna nodded.

"Well, my parents, they... love money. Like, REALLY love money. Sometimes they think about money more than me. Sometimes I think they love the money more than me. And I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll be unloved forever."

"I see all the families in Ponyville, and I want what they have, love."

"...I can relate to that. Long ago, when I felt lonely because ponies slept through my night and stayed up during my sister's day. I was foolish then."

"We... That's not the same thing."

"What are you trying to say?"

"You had your sister, your family who loved you. I don't."

Luna stayed silent.

"It's not the same thing, because YOU were jealous of your sister and her day. YOU wanted to let ponies live in the night. YOU were foolish, which caused your loneliness."

Luna was taken aback from Diamond Tiara's sudden burst of anger.

"Didn't you stop to think that ponies needed the day? The day had the sun which kept Equestria from freezing, it had its energy to help us grow food, to help us SURVIVE! Your night, was perfect for us to rest, where we were tired, and had busy days, it was dark enough to let us sleep! But, YOU were so blinded by your stupid jealousy, that you foolishly tried to cast us in eternal night, which would lead to our doom, and where you would be lonely once again."

Luna was speechless.

"YOU caused your own loneliness, but you still had love from your sister. I was born with loneliness, AND no love. So don't EVER say that you can relate to me!"

"...Such harsh words from a filly, when I was just here to help..."

"I don't need... your help!"

"...Very well." Luna's horn shinned brightly, and she started to rise up into the air. "If you do not want my help, so be it. But do not DARE, come crying to me, when you can't resolve your problems!"

A bright flash escaped Luna's horn, Diamond had to cover her eyes from the bright light.


Diamond Tiara woke up and gasped. She breathed heavily and looked around, sweat dripping from her forehead.

She noticed is wasn't as dark as the so called 'nightmare'. She glanced at her clock and saw that it was 9:00.

She soon calmed down. "Well, today's the day before school. Time to make some fillies pay!"


"She is out of control!" Rainbow said angrily, as she flew around the room randomly.

The Mane 6 were in the Golden Oaks Library. After Sweetie Belle left the hospital last night, Rarity had asked what took her so long. Sweetie wasn't specific, she told her that Diamond Tiara put Silver Spoon in the hospital.

Rarity was furious, she gathered Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash, and took them to Twilight's to come up with a plan. They had to come up with a plan to put Diamond Tiara in her place.

"Oh, come on. Are you three really that serious? All this, just from a filly?" Twilight said.

"Oh-ho-ho, this is serious." Rainbow said.

"Alright, maybe Rainbow is actin' a bit over dramatic, but she is troublesome." Apple jack said.

"Perhaps, you should calm down a tad Rainbow." Rarity said.

"Urg! Alright..." Rainbow flew down and sat next to Twilight.

"Alright, so can you explain what happened again? ...in lesser detail." Twilight asked.

"Well, firstly this filly made poor Sweetie Belle cry..." Rarity answered.

"...and she also disrespected us... a lot..." Apple Jack said.

"She said I'll never become a Wonderbolt!" Rainbow added.

"...and she physically hurt her best friend." Rarity finished.

"So, she's very disrespectful. You girls are getting clouded by your anger."

Twilight put a hoof to her chin. "I've seen this before... in stories. Something is causing her to do these things."

"Like, magic?" Rarity asked.

"No, something that happens to her in life that makes her like this." Twilight got up. "I bet if I talk with her I'll understand better."


Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were going around Ponyville, in search for a specific filly.

"I'm telling you Fluttershy! This is the most grumpiest filly you'll ever encounter! And now it's our job to make her happy!" Pinkie said happily, as she bounced beside Fluttershy.

"Um... Do we have to do this? Isn't she really mean?"

"Well duh! She's grumpy! That's why she's a meany pants!" Pinkie answered.

"How do you know what she, or he, looks like? You just know that there's a grumpy foal around because of your pinkie sense, but that doesn't tell you who."

"It was the most powerful sense I got! I'll know who when I see who." Pinkie replied.

They walked, and walked, and bounced.

Until...

"Found it!" Pinkie zipped over to Tiara, who was sitting at a table in front of a restaurant.

"Hey there!" Pinkie said with a big smile.

Tiara looked at Pinkie, then recognized her and the one behind as bearers of the Elements. "Ugh! You just keep on popping out!"

"Hm? Popping out? I don't think I popped out on you recently."

Tiara face-hoofed. "Can you just leave please?! I'm not in the mood for any more of this!"

"Oh, no worries! I'm just here to help out with your grumpiness!" Pinkie then pulled out a party horn and blew into Tiara's face.

Tiara was getting frustrated.

Pinkie began to sing. "My name is Pinkie Pie (Hello!), And I am here to say (How ya doin?), I'm gonna make you smile and I Will brighten up your day It doesn't matter now (What's up?), If you are sad or blue (Howdy!), Cause cheering up my friends is just what Pinkie's here to do..."

As Pinkie bounced around singing her smile song, Fluttershy approached Tiara. "Um... hello." She said shyly.

"You're like, the only sensible one in your group. Sure, you're really sensitive and all, but you're still alright."

Fluttershy took a seat in front of Tiara. "Thank's for being so honest."

Tiara sighed. "Don't mention it."

"Um... Pinkie told me that you were very uhh... upset. You can talk to me if you'd like."

"No I'm fine. I don't think you could help even if I told you..."

"Oh... Sorry..."

"It's okay. I just gotta live with it."

"Well, I'm not going to force you to tell me, but if you need anything just come over to my cottage. You know where I live."

"Mhm."

"I think Pinkie should be done singing in about... now."

"So! Are you feeling better?" Pinkie saw Tiara's frown.

Pinkie was shocked. "B-But, that's my smile song! How did it not work! And on a filly of all ponies!"

"How about we leave now Pink-"

"Hey! How dare you!"

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie looked behind themselves and saw Apple Jack holding back Rainbow.

"So now you're after Fluttershy huh?!"

"Rainbow! Calm down! Let Twilight handle this..." Apple Jack said.

Diamond Tiara gritted her teeth as Twilight trotted over.

"Hello there!"

"Hi..." She murmured.

"I heard you were a bit... mean, to my friends. May I ask what's wrong?"

"It's none of your business!"

"Look, I know there are some things that can make you angry, but you can't take it out on other ponies. It's wrong."

"What's your deal? I said it was none of your business! Now leave me alone!" Diamond got out of her chair and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Twilight ran to Tiara's side. Walking beside her at the same pace.

"You are hurting others because of something bothering you. As princess, it is my duty to see it that ALL ponies are safe and happy."

Tiara stopped, and looked at Twilight. "Hmph! By reading? Give me a break. All you do is stick your head in books all day. I wouldn't be surprised if your assumption of something bothering me, came from books."

"I-It did come from books, but that doesn't mean that-"

"That's also one of the reasons why you abused Spike. You were too into books and you treated Spike as your slave!"

Twilight's mouth started quivering.

"You know what's worse? Celestia even knew that you were too into books. She sent you to find some friends. If it hadn't been for her, you wouldn't even have a life!"

That did it. Twilight quivered some more, and then she started to rain tears.

"How dare you!" Rarity yelled.

She trotted over Tiara. "My friends, sister, and your best friend!"

"Don't even get started with me, terrible costume designer. You aren't even worth my time."

""Terrible costume designer?""

"There are One Bit shops that sell better than you!"

Rarity gasped.

Pinkie pulled out Rarity's drama couch and placed it behind her.

Rarity fell on her couch. "Weep. Weep. Weep."


The Mane 6 were back at the Library.

Fluttershy was consoling Twilight.

Rarity was pacing around the room angrily.

Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash were sitting quietly, frustrated as well.

And Pinkie was bouncing around, mimicking Rarity.

The front door opened, and three fillies stood there.

"Alright... Maybe now it's time to tell Spike." Apple Bloom suggested.

PreviousChapters Next