• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,426 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,426

PreviousChapters Next
Start Of A New Journey... Kind Of

"We have no magic. We're trapped in the world of crystals. I'm missing valuable relaxation time. And the only way back is to stop a rampaging monster!" Armak was really annoyed.

Spike put his arms behind his head. "I kind of like a new adventure." He inputted.

"You like this?" Armak asked, bewildered.

"Well... yeah! I never went on many adventures before. And when I did, usually Twilight or the others did most of the work." He explained.

Armak sighed. "You're still too young. And I'm too old!"

"Yeaaah about that. How is it that you're aging? Aren't you immortal now since you've changed yourself into an alicorn and have all the dark magic?" He questioned.

"Back then when I first battled Celestia and Luna, they used the Elements Of Harmony on me. It made me so weak that my immortality weakened as well. I still aged while I was immobile, but very slowly."

Spike nodded.

"Now that I've awakened, my immortality is back, and I no longer age albeit I'm still pretty old."

"Makes sense." Spike said.

They continued to walk up north, to the beast who was causing havoc.


In a dark alleyway, a brown pony with a gray mane carried oranges in a bucket with his blue magic. It was eerie in the alleyway. Even a tin can rattling against the stone floor startled the stallion into looking backwards, expecting something behind him.

Sighing with relief that the sound was just a can, the pony turned forward to begin walking again but stopped and had a spooked look when he saw a hooded pony in his way.

Under the hood, the pony's face was blocked by shadows. Whenever he exhaled white mist escaped his mouth.

"Very sorry." The pony laughed nervously. "You came out of nowhere."

The covered pony exhaled mist once again and said, "'Is he friend or is he foe?' The pony wonders." He crackled slowly.

The brown pony got another nervous look on his face.

"I can assure you... I am no friend." The cloaked pony said, slowly again. The bottom part of his face started to show under the hood, revealing his red mouth and nose which had piercings through it. He had a long, gray beard as well. "I am Lord... Tirek!" He said while gripping his hand into a fist tightly, showing off his thin arm with a cuff without a chain. Did ponies have hands? "And I will take what should have been mine long ago." As he said this he opened his jaw and seemingly took the pony's blue magic, making the pony's eyes go wide as his Cutie Mark of four green gems disappear.

"Prince Spike... Help me..." With his magic gone, the pony dropped the bucket of oranges and fell down to his stomach with a thud. He looked up at the 'pony' with colorless eyes.

The brown pony's fear grew when he saw that the 'pony' in front of him grew in size with an orange glow. Possibly because of his magic stolen.

The 'pony', not noticing the one before him call out to a prince, laughed creepily and his eyes glowed a bright yellow.


Spike yawned. "So?"

"What?" Armak asked.

"Are you getting this feeling that Equestria needs us right now?"

"...Nope."

Spike shrugged.


Luna walked through the dream realm. Looking through others' dreams.

Not too long ago had she and Celestia woken up shaken from "not a dream, but a vision."

Celestia recently asked Luna to bring Cadence and Shining Armor to the castle for an emergency, but when Luna arrived at the Crystal Empire, Shining said that she was on a "top secret mission" in the Crystal World.

When she entered through the portal she met a being named Crystal Shine who was supposedly a "Humane". She bowed respectively and Luna explained the situation making Crystal Shine bring her to Cadence, who was sleeping in a room of the Town Hall. The only way Luna could wake up Cadence was to make her Lucid in her dreams, so that meant visiting her dreams. Which wasn't hard, except... this world's dream realm was completely different from the one in Equestria. This dream realm wasn't even in alphabetical order. It was in numeric order! ...Backwards!

After some time, she eventually found Cadence in her dreams. She was playing happily with Shining Armor on a swing set... and they were foals... and Shining had a wedding dress... which was black.

This dream was not that surprising to Luna. With how many dreams she entered, this was on the "weird but not that weird" list.

With a shine from the Princess Of The Night's horn, everything disappeared leaving only the grass and a confused filly Cadence looking around scratching her head.

"Cadence." Luna was right behind the filly.

Cadence got agitated and quickly looked behind her ready to fight. She stopped when she saw Luna. "Wait..." Cadence was looked up at Luna. "Auntie Luna? Let me guess..." She started to state facts. "Shiny in a dress, perfect swing set, perfectly cut grass, perfect weather, no problematic occurrences... Dream?"

"Dream." Luna clarified and sighed. "Now that you're aware of your dreams, you must awake."

Luna flew up and used her magic.


Cadence slowly opened her eyes. "Hello, aunti-!"

"No time for introductions! Follow!"

She looked at Crystal Shine.

"Go!" She yelled.

Cadence nodded and followed quickly.

Luna was the one pony who took introductions very seriously. This made Cadence have no doubt that this was important.


Spike and Armak had reached another crystal Town. This one being made up entirely out of blue crystal.

The town was in terrible shape. Structures were destroyed, creatures were hiding in fear. It looked like Discord himself if he had magic walked through this place.

Spike had sympathy for the creatures in this part of the crystal world. Armak looked like he didn't care.

One creature, looking like a changeling but made out of crystal, saw Spike and yelled. "Everyone, look! It's our savior."

More and more beings started to come out of hiding and smiled happily when they saw Spike.

They all ran over and bowed.

"Now I know how Twilight feels." He said with a nervous smile.

"You're the Prince." Armak said.

The creatures all gasped when they heard Armak.

"It's him!"

"No! He wants to hurt us even more!"

"Naw mate, he turned good after their scuffle. Right?"

"He's going to eat us alive!"

The group of creatures started to yell all at once that either Armak was here to cause trouble, or he was a good guy.

Spike cleared his throat loud, trying to get the crystal beings' attention.

After he noticed that they didn't hear him, he cleared his throat again, a little louder.

"..." They still didn't hear.

"HEY!" Armak yelled, causing all arguments to stop. "You may speak now." He said, clearly annoyed.

"Thank you. Like I was trying to ask: Did that creature come here and cause this recently?" Spike asked.

"The monster that blows fire and wrecks havoc across the northern region? Yeah, not too long ago!" One alligator said.

"Okay. Well... do any of you know which direction the monster went?"

"He went that-a-way." A crystal cub bear said while pointing to the right of the village.

"Kay thanks bye!" Armak said quickly.

"Are you gonna stop him black pony?" The cub asked.

Armak looked down, about to yell at the cub for no reason until he saw the cub with big cute pleading eyes.

"I- Well- Yes!" Armak stuttered.

Spike started to laugh at his companion's antics.

Armak groaned and said, "Let's just go already!"

With that, the two went on. And behind them were cheering from the beings that lived in that city.


A tall figure was approaching the city.

"Hello there city!" It said. "Time for some more fun!"

PreviousChapters Next