• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,424 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,424

PreviousChapters Next
Decisions

Celestia's sun peered through the windows of Carousel Boutique, trying to get it's way in.

On the second floor, in her bedroom. Sweetie Belle, was sleeping peacefully, her chest moving up and down slowly, contradicting to her soft breathing.

For a slight moment. The curtains in her room swayed a bit forward, making the sunlight shine on Sweetie's eyes in the process.

When the curtain returned to covering the sun, Sweetie Belle opened her eyes slowly.

Sweetie Belle sat up and looked around. She was a bit weary for a moment but gained focus soon enough.

"Wha-what happened?" She said quietly while rubbing her eyes.

Sweetie sat for a minute. She yawned then threw her blanket off of herself and trotted to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and continued on downstairs.

Waiting for her in the kitchen was a delicious meal. The smell of toast with daffodils made Sweetie's nose perk up, and she could also smell Rarity's "Divine" tea.

Sweetie looked at the coffee table to see her food, and she looked her left to see Rarity making something.

"Good morning Rarity!" Sweetie said as she sat down.

Rarity turned around and smiled when she saw Sweetie Belle. "Good morning deary, but..." Rarity pointed above Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie looked behind and above to see the clock that read, 12:07. "Oh..." Sweetie chuckled nervously.

"I heard you in the washroom upstairs and I decided to make you something to eat."

"It smells great Rarity! Thank you!"

Rarity turned back to grab her tea in her magic and walked over to the coffee table.

"Oh, you're very welcome Sweetie." Rarity gave her a nuzzle on the cheek and proceeded to take a seat on the opposite end of the table.

It was quiet for a while. The only sounds being Rarity's occasional sipping, and Sweetie's eating. Finally, Sweetie Spoke up. "Um, sis?"

Rarity looked up at Sweetie Belle. "Yes, Sweetie?"

"What happened last night? I was at my school... and then..." Sweetie Belle trailed off, trying to think what happened last night.

"Well, last night, you were in your clubhouse, and your friends and Apple Jack were so kind to bring you here after you dozed off." Rarity explained.

A soft gasp could be heard from Sweetie Belle.

Not hearing Sweetie's gasp, Rarity continued. "Apple Jack and your friends... told me that you, cried yourself to sleep..."

Sweetie looked down at her food.

"Is there... anything you want to tell me, Sweetie?" Rarity said with reassuring eyes.

"I-It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Sweetie Belle, no lady... OR gentlecolt deserves to fall asleep under such circumstances. I just want you to be safe."

"I said it's nothing. I'm fine." Sweetie took another bite from her toast.

"O-Okay, but... always know that you can tell or ask me anything, alright?"

Sweetie Belle nodded.

"Good... So when are you leaving today?"

"Hm? Huh?"

"Remember? You said that you were going to the library today. To play with Spike." Rarity said.

Sweetie's eyes widened. "O-oh y-yeah. I didn't forget..." Sweetie chuckled nervously. "I'm leaving just now."

"So early?" Rarity came off of her chair and levitated her cup to the sink.

"Not for Spike, I'm meeting him at five. Just to go... do some... stuff..."

"Oh, alright. Be safe. I'll be upstairs all day working on some dresses if you need me." She then trotted out of the kitchen.

"Okay sis!" Sweetie Belle hopped off her seat and put her dishes in the sink as well. She walked outside and started debating to herself if she should go to Spike or not.

Meanwhile, Rarity was looking at her sister from an upstairs window. "Oh Sweetie Belle, why is it so hard for you to tell me. I know I can't just force you to tell me. If I only knew what's wrong.


Scootaloo was at the front of the clubhouse. She opened the door to see Apple Bloom. "Hey, Apple Bloom! What's up?"

"Nothin'"

"Still thinking about Sweetie Belle?" Scootaloo said as she trotted over to Apple Bloom.

"Stood up for the most of the night thinking about her."

"Same here. I'm worried about her. What did Diamond Tiara say, to get her like that?"

"That's what we need to find out. Then, we can help Sweetie Belle however we can."

"Yeah, how about we go to the Boutique to go see if Sweetie Belle's doing alright?"

"Okay! Let's go!"


Sweetie Belle was sitting on the merry-go-round at the public park. There were not a lot of colts and fillies there, but Sweetie wanted to be alone. She wanted nothing more, than to be sure that what Diamond Tiara said, wasn't true. She knew herself, that Spike is not the type to do something that, but the facts that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon gave kept delving into her mind.

In the middle of her thinking, she heard a voice. "Hey, blank flank!"

She looked up in fear to see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon themselves.

Tiara and Spoon both laughed at poor Sweetie's horrified expression.

"I never expected you to come out of the dark, after your "cry baby" act yesterday."

"Cr-cry baby?"

"Mhmm, I don't think Spike would like a cry baby as his fillyfriend. Don't ya think, Silver?"

"He'd be better off with somepony who could actually do something in their life. Like, look at you. No cutie mark; no talent."

Sweetie's eyes shut themselves, as she waited for the next barrage of insults, but they never came. Instead, she heard a familiar, friendly voice.

"Stop that!"

Sweetie turned around to see her two friends. "Apple Bloom? Scootaloo?"

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo stepped in front of Sweetie Belle, blocking Tiara and Spoon.

"What do you want from her? Leave her alone!" Apple Bloom yelled.

"We won't let you hurt her anymore!" Scootaloo said.

"Oh look, now we have three untalented fillies. Just great!" Tiara said mockingly.

"Just leave!"

"And if I don't?"

Scootaloo grunted.

The four fillies started yelling at each other for a few minutes, when just then, a voice called out. "Hey! What's going on?"

Apple Jack was nearly at the Boutique, she needed to talk about the issue the day before. They needed to fix this not only for Rarity's sister, but for her sister as well.

Apple Jack arrived and knocked the front door to the Boutique. A couple seconds later, Rarity opened the door.

"I thought I would hear from you again. (Sigh) This is about last night, isn't it?"

"Yup."

Rarity stepped aside. "Come in."

Apple Jack walked inside and started to pace around. Rarity closed the door and watched her friend.

"We can't just let this go Rarity. Not only your sister, but mine as well, are involved with this. Even that other filly, Scootaloo. We can't just stand by and let this happen. We have to go to their parents, or-or Cheerilee, sumthin!-"

"I know Apple Jack. But as much as I would love to, Sweetie Belle hasn't nor will tell me anything about this. And if I don't know what's going on. HOW am I supposed to help her."

"(Sigh) Ah know what ya mean. Apple Bloom has kept her mouth shut too. And every time I try to talk to her she just changes the subject, or ignores me. I don't want to force her to tell me, but at the same time, I want to help her."

"(Sigh) I just wish there was something we could do!" Rarity whined.

"Hmm, maybe we can't go to Spike about this, but how about Twilight? Ah mean, if Spike was involved with this as well, maybe Twilight knows about it, and she already has the answer."

"Maybe you're right. How about we go to Twilight's and ask?"

"Sure. I'm ready."

"Alright, let me just get some things-"

"Is it clothes?"

"Why yes, it is-"

"No time. Come on."

Rarity gave a Canterlot gasp and followed Apple Jack angrily.


After a couple of minutes of walking through Ponyville. Rarity looked to the right to see the public park. She raised an eyebrow and looked to Apple Jack. "Apple Jack, look."

"What?" Apple Jack looked to the park Rarity was pointing at.

"Doesn't the park seem... empty to you?"

"Sure does. And it's about four PM isn't it?"

"Hmm, odd."

Rarity and Apple Jack walked for a couple more minutes and finally arrived at the Golden Oaks Library. Apple Jack knocked the door and Twilight opened up.

"Hey, girls. What's happening?"

"Twi, we need to talk." Apple Jack said.

"What happened this time..."

"Can we come in?"

"Yeah sure!" Twilight stepped aside and let Rarity and Apple Jack stepped in.

"Is uh... Spike here?"

"No, he went out to do something. Probably for his date with Sweetie Belle." Twilight started to giggle. "That's cute."

"Now is not the time for that Twilight." Rarity said. "We need to discuss something."

"Okay, let's sit down."

Apple Jack and Rarity followed Twilight and sat down at their respective seats.

"Okay, explain to me what happened."

"You want ta go first, Rarity? It is your Sister mostly."

Rarity sighed. "If I must. Twilight, apparently last night my sister Sweetie Belle cried herself to sleep, because of some hooligans."

"Oh my gosh! What happened?"

"That's just the problem. Sweetie Belle won't tell me anything. She seems so secretive, and the number one thing she doesn't want right now is Spike to know. I guess she doesn't want Spike to do anything too harsh."

"How about we tell Spike then? She doesn't know that I know, and I doubt Spike will hurt these ponies. Who are these ponies anyways?"

"Ah think it's some fillies." Apple Jack replied. "You know, bullies?"

Twilight scratched her head. "Not that I'm mad or anything, but, why ask me for help?"

"We figured since Spike is somehow involved with this, you would know something."

"Spike never mentioned this... I honestly have no idea what to do than to either tell Spike or force Sweetie Belle to talk. But I know that's what we don't want."

"Well if you get anything, be sure to let us know." Apple Jack said.

Rarity and Apple Jack got up from their seats.

"You got it." Twilight walked them to the door.


"Hey! What's going on?"

Scootaloo, being the only one hearing the voice, looked up. "R-Rainbow Dash?"

Apple Bloom continued arguing with the two bullies as Rainbow landed.

"Heya squirt." Rainbow Dash ruffled Scootaloo's mane. "What's up?"

"Rainbow Dash! You need to help! Those two fillies yelling at back at Apple Bloom are making Sweetie Belle cry!"

Rainbow Dash gasped as she had a flash back of Fluttershy and Gilda being bullied by Dumb-Bell and Hoops.

Sweetie Belle was just sitting quietly on the merry-go-round, looking down.

Rainbow grunted and made her way to the three other fillies.

"Rainbow Dash?" Apple Bloom noticed.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Rainbow Dash. How very nice of you and your jaw to join us." Diamond Tiara said mockingly.

"What?"

"Oh, I know you. The "incredible" Rainbow Dash; fast Pegasis, Element of Loyalty, Scootaloo's idle, wonderbolt wannabe-"

"So you know who I am? That just shows how popular I am."

"That just shows how consistent you are."

"Oh! You did not just go there!"


Apple Jack and Rarity were strolling through the streets of Ponyville when they came across the park once again. This time, however, was more intense than last time.

Rarity gasped when she saw her poor sister sitting on the merry-go-round looking sad. She started to trot over to her.

Apple Jack decided to walk over to Apple Bloom. "Hey sis, what's going on here."

"Apple Jack, those are the two fillies who were hurting Sweetie Belle." Apple Bloom pointed to the mentioned.

"And what's Rainbow doin'?"

"She just showed up and started to talk to them. But I think she's losing it."


"Hello, Sweetie." Rarity cooed.

Sweetie Belle didn't respond.

Rarity looked to where the others were. "You have some great friends, they'll always be there for you."

"I know." Sweetie Belle said softly.


"You're just another one of those stupid Pegasi, who dream too big. Just admit it, you're NEVER gonna become a Wonderbolt."

"What did you just say to me?!"

"I said to admit; that your lazy flank and yourself will NEVER become a Wonderbolt."

"THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA TEACH YOU A LESSON, COME HERE YOU FU-"

"COOL IT, Dash. They're just fillies." Apple Jack put a hoof to Rainbow's mouth just in time. "Now, I don't know what's gotten into you two but you must behave. Hear me?"

"Hmph. Apple Jack; pathetic, poor, farm pony. I could just use my money and, POOF! Your business is mine."

Apple Jack gasped. "Respect your elders youngin'."

"Maybe they're right Tiara." Silver Spoon whispered.

"I don't want to argue with fillies like y'all. So we'll be leavin' now."

"I thought you were tough?"

"If only yer weren't fillies, then I'd teach you a lesson." Apple Jack murmured to herself.

Apple Jack, Apple Bloom, Rainbow, and Scootaloo all started to leave.

"Running away?"

"Why, you!" Rainbow turned around, ready to pounce the filly.

"Dash!" Apple Jack called out.

Rainbow stopped herself and turned back.

They all continued to walk away from the two bullies, and towards Rarity and Sweetie Belle sitting on the merry-go-round.

"...I had one of these when I used to go to school. Got hurt once but-"

"Rarity? Ya ready to leave?"

"Uh, yes! Let's go!"

"Wait! I uh, have to meet up with Spike." Sweetie Belle said.

"Oh yes! Go on dear."

Sweetie Belle started to trot away.

"Be back before it get's too dark! Okay?"

"Okay!" Sweetie called back.

"Alright, let's go."

PreviousChapters Next