• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,420 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,420

PreviousChapters Next
A Missing Dragon

2:00 am - Golden Oaks Library

It's been 3 hours and Spike hasn't returned home yet. It has been the latest Spike has been out without Twilight or anypony in the matter of fact.

Twilight was sitting in front of the fireplace drinking hot chocolate, waiting for Spike to come home. She noticed a very particular picture on the top of the fireplace, Twilight gripped the picture with her magic and brought it to herself in concern. She gave a warm smile when she saw the picture, it was her with her 5 friends.

Twilight started to remember when she first came to Ponyville. She didn't want to focus on making new friends, but to defeat Nightmare Moon. And in the end, it was friends that were needed to overcome the power of Nightmare Moon.

Twilight noticed something. She felt as if there was something missing in the picture. She couldn't make it out, was it the other princesses? Her wings? She couldn't tell what was missing until something that Spike said before he left came into mind.


11:00 pm - Earlier Today

"No, just no, don't talk to me! Ever since we came to Ponyville you spent time with your new friends and forgot about me!"


2:20 am - Back In the Present

"Oh... Spike is missing in the picture." Twilight said sadly.


DAY 2

1:00 pm - Golden Oaks Library

"Twilight! Ah've come to return a book for ya! Twilight?" Applejack has been calling out in the library for a minute now. "Maybe she isn't home right now. But ah would've seen her outside, and why does the library say 'open' if she's not here? And where's Spike? Shouldn't he, at least, be here?

Applejack got concerned for her friend so she started to look around. Applejack first searched the kitchen, she saw the big mess that someone left behind. Spike would clean it later she thought. She then went upstairs to see if she was still sleeping. Twilight did sleep in yesterday according to all the talk about the "best sleep" at the party yesterday. Applejack went upstairs and opened the door to her bedroom slowly in case she was sleeping, she wouldn't want to wake her up. She checked the bed and she wasn't there, so Applejack went back downstairs and checked the other rooms. She was going to check the library first since she would most likely be studying. But then she came across the Fireplace. She was so relieved to see Twilight sitting there.

"Oh thank goodness ah found ya Twilight, ah came to return the book ah borrowed the other day. Ah called out to ya but there was no answer, ah got worried so ah came searching for ya."

There was no response. Twilight looked like a statue staring at the fireplace.

"Twilight? Is there something wrong?"

There was still no response.

Applejack waved her hoof in front of Twilight's face. Still, no response.

She then got an idea. She got the book she brought back and waved it in front of Twilight. "Look Twilight, a book."

Twilight still didn't respond.

Applejack saw that this was serious and got worried. She started to shake Twilight. "Twilight! What's wrong! Tell me!"

Twilight didn't snap out of it.

Applejack saw a picture on the floor and picked it up. She looked at it and saw her 5 friends. Then she realized what Twilight needed the most, her friends. "Don't worry Twilight, ah'll be back with the others and we'll get you back ta normal." Applejack ran out the Library to find her friends.

1:20 pm - Canterlot Castle - Throne Room

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were sitting in the throne room. The guards were guarding the outside of the doorway, leaving the two sister Princesses to talk to each other. Usually, Princess Luna would be asleep right now, but today was their special day, to have some fun as they don't get to do it so often. Not fun as in playing in the garden, or playing games, but as two sisters bonding.

"The little filly was having nightmares. Not only that, she was very afraid of her idle Rainbow Dash, thinking of her as a weakling. But in the end, it all turned out alright because she realized that one of the bravest things to do is to confess your true feelings."

"That's great Luna, only you could help out with something like that, I'm very proud!" Celestia gave a warm smile.

Luna blushed. "Aww, you're just saying that, the great sun Princess, my older sister, proud of me?"

"No really, I am, and not only you but I'm proud of everypony who-"

Celestia was cut off by an evil, dark laughter. Suddenly the throne room got a little darker. The only thing lighting up the room was the sunlight outside the windows.

"What is happening, sister?"

"I don't know Luna."

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..."

"Who's there? Speak!"

"Oh! Haven't you realized yet? Oh come on Celestia, I expect better from you..."

"That voice! Luna?"

"Yes, I remember that dirty voice too, but it can't be!"

"Dirty?" Suddenly, in front of the two shocked Princesses, a black, transparent sphere appeared in the air, electricity surrounding it. Inside the dark sphere, a pony began to form. This pony had a gray mane and tail, and a brighter shade of gray fur. The pony also had a long gray beard. The pony's pupils were dark black and had an evil look to them. The pony had both wings and a horn, matching the color of his coat.

The black sphere then vanished when the pony finished forming, the pony landed to the ground with a dark aura surrounding him. The pony looked to be a little shorter than Princess Luna.

"Why, it's been a long time, Princesses!" The pony had a very dark voice.

"Armak! But how? We defeated you a long time ago, many eons ago! You shouldn't be here!" Celestia gave the pony known as Armak, a dreadful glare.

"Why yes princess, I have been defeated long ago, but that doesn't mean I was gone permanently."

Celestia and Luna both gritted their teeth and began to charge their horns.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You see? This is not really me, just a visual spell, I'm using this as a communication source. Don't you remember this spell? You got rid of it. You got rid of this spell along with the rest!"

"Yes we did, I remember. But let's not talk about that, where were you all this time? Why are you here now?"

"Oh yes, after you defeated me long ago, I was too weak to face you again, so I took a very long sleep, to regain my power. AND NOW! I'M BACK, TO TAKE RULE OF EQUESTRIA! HA HA HA HA HA- awk! *cough* *cough* He sighed. "Oh, when you're old it's not the best laughter, BUT NO MATTER, my message has been delivered. You can come to my castle at this spot when you want to surrender." A map of Equestria appeared in front of Princess Celestia and Luna with a marked spot.

"I'll be waiting for you, princesses, and if you don't come, I'll release a spell on Equestria that you don't ever want to know about."

Armak took a look at himself and he was turning transparent. "...Hm? Well, looks like the spell is fading, I could keep it going longer, but I just woke up from a very long sleep. (yawn). Well, ta ta, princesses... I'll be waiting..." The dark stallion laughed as he faded away.

The brightness returned back to normal as the two Princesses stood there in shock.

"Luna?"

"Yes, sister?"

"I'll send a letter to Twilight, could you get Cadence here?"

"I will, sister." Princess Luna teleported away, and Celestia brought out a quill and started to write.

"My faithful student..."


2:00 pm - Golden Oaks Library

"And she doesn't respond to anything ah do." Applejack gathered the other 4 and brought them to help Twilight. She explained what she encountered.

"Hmmm, this might sound silly but, did you try giving her a book?" Rarity said with concern.

"Ah did actually, but it didn't work, usually she would sniff it, and come back to reality, but she didn't. This is very serious, and that's why ah brought you, girls, here."

Pinkie Pie trotted up to Twilight and scratched her chin. A few moments later, she pulled a water bucket out of nowhere and splashed it on Twilight. She then took a pie and threw it at her face. Pinkie did not give up easily, though, and blew an air horn in her ear, resulting everypony except Twilight to cover their ears.

Twilight still didn't move. "Nope, nothing," Pinkie said.

"Wow, this is serious," Rainbow said.

Rarity walked up to Twilight with a towel and dried her off. She wiped the pie off her face as well.

Fluttershy spoke up. "Um... where's Spike? Shouldn't he be here?"

Twilight shot up as soon as she heard that voice. She pushed Rarity to the side, ran to Fluttershy, and tackled her onto the floor. "You saw Spike! Where is he? TELL ME!"

"I-I-I u-um..." Fluttershy was terrified.

"Hey calm down there Sugarcube, neither of us saw Spike today, but first we need to know, what in the hay happened to you? Why weren't you responding to anything I said?" Applejack pulled Twilight off of Fluttershy, who was relieved that Twilight was alright.

"Sorry Fluttershy."

"Can you explain what in Equestria happened back there?" Rainbow Dash asked in concern.

Twilight nodded and began to explain what happened last night as her friends listened closely.

"And then he ran off and didn't return home. I noticed this picture and saw what he said was the truth. I totally forgot about him when I met all of you..." Twilight showed her 5 friends the picture of the 6 of them, on the verge of tears.

Twilight sobbed. "That's not all, I looked at my picture book and saw all the pictures. Around the time after a week I moved into Ponyville, I saw less and less pictures of Spike with me." Twilight Started to cry.

The others felt guilty as well.

"S-So that's why ya went all berserk when Fluttershy said Spike's name."

"Yeah..."

"I totally forgot to invite him to my super-duper fun parties..." Pinkie said sadly.

"I didn't even notice he was being left out." Fluttershy didn't make any sounds, but tears were dropping from her eyes.

"D-Don't worry Twi, we'll help you find him, and we will talk to him about this." Rainbow Dash made Twilight a little more confident.

"That's right Twilight, we'll find little Spikey-Wikey, and bring him home! He surely hasn't gotten far, and I'm certain somepony saw him walking around."

"You'll help me find him?"

"Yeah, of course, we'll help you, it's partially our fault this happened," Applejack said.

Twilight got more confident and she stood up. "Y-You're right! Alright! Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy, you two search from the air. You will be able to see more distance. Applejack and Pinkie, you two look around Sugarcube Corner and the Apple Farm. Rarity and I will look around Carousel Boutique's area. We'll meet back here at 6:00, have something to eat and if we don't find him, we'll try again tomorrow. If anything, I'll send Owlowiscious to contact Princess Celestia, and let her know what's going on. Everypony clear!"

They all nodded and made their way to their search areas, little did they know, something even bigger was happening.

PreviousChapters Next