• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,424 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,424

PreviousChapters Next
The Date And A New Friend

"I didn't want to come, but it was the only excuse for me to leave." Sweetie Belle said to herself. She didn't want to be flooded by questions again from Rarity and her friends. She wanted to be alone, but now that she was on her way to Spike's there was no point turning back.

Sweetie Belle approached the Library's front door. She raised her hoof, about to knock, but stopped before doing so.

"M-maybe I shouldn't..."

Sweetie started to debate to herself if she should knock or not.

She stood still for a couple of minutes, then finally decided to knock. "Ohhh, maybe I shouldn't have."

She waited a couple of seconds and then Spike opened the door.

"Hey Sweetie Belle. How's it going?" Spike said happily, as he reached in to hug Sweetie Belle.

"I'm fine, thank you." Sweetie said accepting the hug.

"Come in!" Spike allowed Sweetie inside.

"Twilight's out right now. She said she wanted to do some errands, but I know she just wanted to leave us two alone for our date." Spike closed the door.

"That was really nice of her." Sweetie looked around.

"Yeah. Anyways, follow me. Come look at what I set up over here!" Spike said excitedly.

Sweetie giggled at his actions. How he ran towards whatever he did, so childlike, energetic.

"Same old Spike." Sweetie thought to herself.

Spike may have awakened his true powers, beaten powerful foes, and whatnot. But he's still the same old happy dragon.

Sweetie followed Spike into the kitchen. The lights were off but there was candles around the room.

Spike rubbed the back of his head. "Y-You like it? I thought it would be a little bit... romantic." Spike said sheepishly.

"It's great Spike. I like it. It is, kinda romantic."

"Ah well, I read some dating guides from the library."

"Sounds more like Rarity's romance novels to me." Sweetie said giggling.

"Well, it does have the name 'Romance Novel', so I guess that's a good thing." Spike said shrugging. "Anyways, come sit down over here."

Spike pointed to a small coffee table that had two seats. Sweetie trotted over, took a seat and waited for Spike's next move.

"Alright, give me one second." Spike zipped to the kitchen counter and brought back two bowls.

"Here's the first dish; Some Caesar Salad, with croutons in your's and gems in mine." Spike put the bowls down in their respective places.

"Thanks." Sweetie said.

"No problem, dig in!"

Spike and Sweetie Belle ate. None spoke a word.

Sweetie Belle was staring at her food, taking a bite every other minute. She was thinking about what Diamond Tiara said.

"Spike wants to be with you, not because he loves you, because he wants to be closer to Rarity, the one he truly wants most."

Sweetie looked up, to see Spike eating peacefully.

She decided to try to find out if what Diamond Tiara said was true. "Um, Spike?"

Spike stopped eating and looked up. "Yeah Sweetie?"

"Was there any other pony you wanted to be with, before me?" Sweetie asked.

"Well... I kinda liked your sister, Rarity..."

"If I weren't here, would you still want to be with her?"

"Hm, why do you ask?"

"Just trying to start a conversation, and to be honest, I want to know more about you." Sweetie wasn't lying. She wanted to know more about the drake she loved.

"(Sigh) It was just a stupid crush. I never really thought about it until you came into mind. But I could never get her, no matter how much I tried. She was older than me for one thing."

"Oh, sorry it never worked out between you two..."

"Oh, you don't have to be sorry." Spike stood up and took his bowl.

He walked to Sweetie's side of the table. "Cause now, I have my favorite little princess to be with." Spike said, planting a kiss on Sweetie Belle's cheek.

Sweetie blushed at the name. "Favorite Little Princess."

"You done with your salad?"

"Um... kinda."

Spike looked inside her bowl and chuckled. "Well I guess we're not any different considering I mostly ate the gems in my bowl."

Sweetie Belle giggled.

"Alright, you ready for the main course?"

"Sure!"

Spike took her bowl with his magic and went to the kitchen counter.

Sweetie Belle looked at Spike ."Well, at least now I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Spike is not using me to get closer to Rarity." Sweetie Belle thought. "But, am I still worth it to him? Maybe I'm not good enough for him." Sweetie Belle looked at her flank.

"Spike doesn't want to be with a Stupid, Untalented, Blank Flank Nobody like you."

"I don't even have my Cutie Mark yet. What will the Prince of Equestria look like if he's with a stupid, Cutie Markless, pony." Sweetie gave a mental sigh as she looked back up at her love.

Spike was coming back from the kitchen. He brought two new bowls with him.

Spike set one bowl in front of Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie took a whiff. "What's this Spike?"

"Alright, in your bowl, you have some of my special soup. Some spicy gravy with sweet potatoes, dumplings, and carrots." Spike said as he reached over, pointing at said ingredients. "I don't really like the dumplings, they get stuck in between my pointy teeth, so I replace them with gems."

Sweetie nodded, understanding.

She proceeded to take a spoonful of gravy with one of the chopped sweet potato.

"How does it taste?"

"It tastes really good! Thanks, my prince."

Spike chuckled at her response.

Spike and Sweetie Belle continued to eat happily.


6:30

Sweetie Belle was at the door, getting ready to leave.

"Have a good walk home."

"I will, thanks."

Sweetie and Spike hugged, Spike giving her a kiss on the cheek in the process.

"Alright, later." Spike said releasing Sweetie Belle.

"Bye Spike!" She gave Spike a peck on the cheek and trotted away.

Spike watched Sweetie walk away for a couple of seconds, and then went back inside to go relax.


Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were both in Diamond's home. They were both trotting down one of the long hallways.

Diamond's home was definitely High-Class, some Canterlot ponies would be jealous of it's beauty. The marble floors, exquisite furniture, dangling chandeliers, wide and tall hallways, violin playing in the background, it's everything a filly would ask for.

"Today was excellent Silver! We made that filly pay." Diamond Tiara smirked to herself.

Silver Spoon looked down to her hoofs. She was fine with bothering other colts and fillies before, especially the Cutie Mark Crusaders, but this time it just didn't feel... the same. And to make it even worse, Diamond Tiara started to argue with their older sisters.

"Um, Diamond?"

Diamond didn't look back. "Yes Silver?"

"I..."

Diamond Tiara reached the kitchen where two glasses of some high quality beverage, their personal bar tenders made, were waiting.

Diamond lost her patience. "Come on, spit it out Silver."

Silver made a tiny gulp. "I... Um..." Silver took one sip of her beverage with the straw. It tasted sour and sweet, like candy. She continued. "So, I was thinking, and... I think we should lay off."

Diamond was in the midst of drinking when she heard what Silver said. "Lay off?"

"You know, lay off of Sweetie Belle."

"What?-"

"Just for now!" Silver said quickly.

"Why? We have Sweetie Belle right where we want her." Diamond began to take another sip of her drink.

"What I'm trying to say is, now we have their older sisters in this. They are older than us."

"We took care of them, didn't you see Rainbow Dash's face." Diamond started to chuckle, then went back

"Yeah we did, but how much longer until Prince Spike comes. Are you going to talk like that to him too?"

"Hmph, yeah right, after what we said to Sweetie Belle, she wont even want to go near him again. Then soon enough, they'll break up." Diamond Tiara said mockingly.

"Wait, what? I thought we were only gonna tease Sweetie Belle. Not get them to break up."

"Damnit, I slipped." Diamond thought to herself. "I... Thought you knew."

Silvers eyes widened. "This was your plan the whole time; to break them up."

"Well yes, duh."

"So that's why this feels so wrong."

"What are you talking about? This is the same thing we always do to the Cutie Markless."

"No, it's not Diamond!" Silver got out of her seat. "We would always do harmless things like tease, or argue with them. But this, we can't just ruin their relationship!"

Diamond also got out her seat. "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that I don't want to be any part of this Diamond!"

"Are you abandoning me? For them?"

"I'm not siding with anypony. And after being with you for all this time, I doubt that anypony would want me on their side."

"C-Come on Silver cut the act."

"I'm not acting. I'm done." Silver turned around.

"Done? No, you were in this in the beginning, your not walking away early."

"I was in, until I knew what your TRUE intentions were!"

"No, I can't do this alone! Who do you expect to back me up?"

"You were doing this alone! I was just watching some poor filly getting made fun of, on the verge of tears."

"You!-"

"You just want me around, so you wont feel lonely, cause your parents aren't ever around!"

Diamond gasped. She soon turned angry and gritted her teeth. She then quickly pushed Silver violently from behind.

Silver got pushed into the wall with a hard hit. She groaned painfully.

Diamond gasped and looked around frantically for any possible spectators of her little outbreak. When she saw no pony, she looked back at Silver who was getting up weakly.

Diamond looked a little closer and saw that her left fore hoof was bruised, and her glasses were slightly cracked.

Silver looked at Diamond with teary eyes. "Why?"

Diamond's mouth stood open a tad.

"I thought we were friends?"

"W-We are friends-"

"Friends don't hurt one another!"

Diamond was taken aback.

"I thought you were better than this Diamond. Before, we would do harmless bullying. But now, your breaking relationships, hurting ponies, and most of all..."

Diamond was speechless at Silver's next words.

"...you lost your best friend..."

Silver turned and started to walk away. Slightly limping because of her injury.

Diamond watched, as her only friend, walked away on her.

"I-I-I... I don't need her. The plan will just continue. Because no pony, is more popular than me, in school." Diamond shut her eyes and waved her hoof away.


It was raining.

Silver was sitting at the park bench. Her mane was getting wet, but she didn't care.

She was looking back at earlier today, when Diamond was scolding Sweetie Belle.

Just then, Silver shook her head, trying to get those thoughts out of her head.

"What's wrong?"

Silver got startled, she quickly looked back to see none other than Sweetie Belle. "O-Oh, i-it's just you Sweetie Belle."

Sweetie was holding an umbrella. She sat down next to Silver and covered them both under it. "You're gonna get cold if you stay out like this."

"Yeah..."

"I was just on my way back home, but then it started to rain. When I was about to pass Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie gave me this umbrella. Isn't it so nice of her?"

"Mhmm..."

"Why are your glasses broken?"

"It's a long story."

"I'll walk you home if you want, I don't think Rarity will mind too much if I'm a bit late."

"...Why, why are you talking to me like that?"

"Hm? Like what? Is it something I said?" Sweetie squeaked.

"No, it's just that... me and Diamond did so much bad things to you. Not only today, for a long time now we've made you and your friends feel bad."

"Oh, that. Well, I can't just leave you here. That's just a bad thing to do."

"B-But, you know that if Diamond and me were in your position, we would just laugh at you."

"Maybe... But it's just the good thing to do. You feel nice when you do something good, you should try it one day too!" Sweetie giggled.

Silver smiled slightly. "I-I just want to say sorry, for EVERYTHING. Not just today, not this week, everything. From the first day we met at Diamond's party. I-I'm sorry."

Sweetie was taken aback from what Silver said so suddenly.

"I...I accept your apology."

"Oh, and do your best with Spike. He loves you, and there's no way he's using you, like we said from before."

"Thanks. And um, I kinda figured the 'using' part already."

"I'll be sure to apologize to Apple Bloom and Scootaloo too."

"Yeah! And then we can all be friends!" Sweetie beamed.

Silver smiled at Sweetie Belle.

"Wait? What about Diamond Tiara? Is she gonna say sorry too?" Sweetie asked.

"Um, I don't think so..."

"What exactly happened?"

Silver was debating if she should trust Sweetie Belle with this small bit of information. "Wait, this is the same filly who helped the pony who hurt her, of course I could trust her!" Silver thought.

Silver turned to Sweetie Belle and explained what happened after they left the park earlier today.

When she finished, Sweetie had pity for Silver. "Awww, I'm sorry Silver, I-I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. It's okay. Actually, it was better to talk it out..."

Sweetie Belle decided to finish the sentence for her. "...with a friend."

Silver looked at Sweetie surprised. "R-Really?"

"Of course!"

"Wow, I thought you all would hate me for all the things I've done."

"We can push that aside, that's the past. Let's focus on the future."

"Inspirational words, from Sweetie Belle!"

Silver and Sweetie started to laugh together.

Silver continued to laugh as Sweetie inspected Silver. That's when she saw her left fore hoof.

Sweetie gasped. "Silver!"

"What?!"

"You're hurt!"

Silver lifted her hoof and revealed the bruise. "Oh... yeah, forgot about that- ow!"

"It's red! Come on, Ponyville Hospital is not too far from here, let's go!" Sweetie supported Silver on her shoulder and used her magic to carry the umbrella. Silver wrapped her left fore hoof around Sweetie's neck.

"You're great at using magic Sweetie!"

"Spike's been teaching me, but I've been getting these sparks every once in a while. Spike says it's more of my magic I can use, I don't know how to use it, I don't know how much, but come on! We just have get to the hospital!"

"Alright, and Sweetie?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."


Sweetie Belle waited patiently outside the hospital door on a bench. She was worried for her new and improved friend.

Sweetie Belle brought Silver Spoon to the hospital in the matter of minutes. The doctors took her into the emergency room, just in case of anything serious. Thankfully, nothing was too serious.

Two earth ponies, one a blue stallion, and the other a pink mare, walked out of the room and headed in their own direction.

Sweetie Belle was about to stop them and ask about Silver, when a black Unicorn stallion came out of the room seconds later.

Sweetie Belle quickly got off the bench and zipped to the stallion. "Is she gonna be alright?"

The doctor gave a warming smile. "Oh, don't worry about your friend. She will be, just fine. It's just a broken hoof, we used a healing spell to help her recover faster. Probably by tomorrow afternoon she should be able to walk."

Sweetie relaxed after hearing that.

"You may go see her if you'd like."

"Thanks."

The doctor started to walk after the other doctors, and Sweetie Belle pushed the door open.

She walked inside and saw Silver lying down on one of the beds.

"Hey Sweetie, the doctors said I'm gonna be alright!"

"Mhmm, how's your hoof feeling?"

"Feeling better than before." She showed her hoof which had bandages wrapped around it.

Sweetie looked to the right of Silver and saw her glasses. "Your glasses are broken."

"Oh, that's alright. With the money I have, it's no problem... I sounded rude there, didn't I?"

"No, you were telling the honest truth, which is never a bad thing. It would be bad if you boast about it."

"Okay, good."

"You didn't tell me the full story, did you? You never mentioned why, or how you broke your hoof."

Silver looked down, a bit of tears started to form.

"Oh! It's okay if you don't want to tell me! I'm not forcing you." Feeling a bit guilty.

"No it's alright, I think it would be best if I told you. But... you have to PROMISE me you wont tell anypony about this. Especially Diamond Tiara."

"I... I promise."

"Okay, well... I have to start with explaining why Diamond is so hurtful to most ponies. You see, she may have a big house, lots of toys, amazing food, and A LOT of money, but, the thing she wants most, is none of those things..."

"What does she want most?"

"She wants... love."

"Love? Like me and Spike?"

"No, more like, you and Rarity. You see, since Diamond's parents are rich, and they have butlers, and servants, and stuff. They don't pay that much attention to Diamond Tiara, and she hates that. She sees everypony happy with their families, and she gets jealous."

"I can understand that. I don't know what I'd do without Rarity, or my parents."

Silver nodded as she continued. "She likes to pick on you all, not because she's a terrible pony, but because she's jealous. And she does the things she does because it takes her mind away from the loneliness."

"Wow, I didn't know Diamond had that side to her..."

"Everypony has that side to them. Anyways, my family leaves me alone too, but not as much as Tiara. I met Tiara when our family went to a party in Canterlot. We talked, found out that we were the same age, and we both lived in Ponyville, had rich families... So... we became friends, best friends."

"She told me about her loneliness when we both knew each other for a good amount of time. And I..."

"You, what?"

"I... promised her, that I'll never leave her alone."

"Oh..."

"I-I had to break the promise! Even though she had good reasons, it wasn't right to do the stuff she wanted."

"Yeah, I know."

"Well, back to what I was saying, when we were kinda arguing at Diamond's home, I mentioned her excuse of having no love. S-She snapped and pushed me. That's when I broke my hoof. I know it wasn't intentional, she just lost it. I know because I've never seen her physically hurt somepony before, even if she does bad things."

"I-I think I understand. I'm still mad a little bit, but now that I know it'll be easier."

"Yeah."

"So tomorrow, since your hoof will be healed, you want us to meet up with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo?!? I think they would love to have you around!"

"S-Sure. You think they will mind?"

"Of course not, they are the most friendly ponies I know!"

"Okay, thanks... You really are sweet Sweetie Belle. I was an idiot to act the way I did."

"Hey! Remember what I said? Don't look back at the past, look into the future!"

"Y-Yeah! I remember!"

"Well, we'll start our new future tomorrow, it's getting kinda late. So-"

"Spoonsy!"

A couple, one blue coated, earth Stallion with a grey mane and tail, and a grey coated, earth mare with a white mane and tail, with blue glasses, stood at the door.

These were undoubtedly Silver's parents, Sweetie Belle thought.

The pair rushed past Sweetie and to Silver, checking if she was alright.

"We were so worried! The hospital called and said that you got hurt! We came as soon as possible." Her father said, with a deep but kind voice.

"What happened deary?" Her mother asked, her soothing voice comparable to Celestia's.

"Well, I kinda hit a wall very hard. It's a long story."

"Well, thank Celestia you didn't get too injured. We're happy you're alright." The stallion said.

"Everything's fine daddy. My... friend, brought me here as soon as she noticed I was hurt. She would have carried me if she had to."

The couple turned and faced little Sweetie Belle.

"Thank you, thank you so much for helping our little tea spoon."

"I-It was no trouble." Sweetie said blushing.

"Why, if you hadn't of come along, our deary would be in much more of a struggle." The mother said.

"Here, as our gratitude, take this." The stallion gave Sweetie Belle a brown bag. "There's about three-hundred bits in there, it's all we have on us at the moment. Sorry if it's not much."

Not much? Not much!?! Any normal filly would dream of having this much money. "I... I can't take this."

"It's alright, really. You deserve it. Besides, we have much more elsewhere."

"Well um... thanks!"

"No problem. We'd like to let you know that you'll always be welcome in the family... wait... wait I recognize you!" The mother said.

"Huh?"

"Darling! That is Prince Spike's fillyfriend!"

"What, are you serious? Why... yes it is!" the stallion realized as he inspected Sweetie for a brief moment.

"Oh... Um... You aren't gonna ask to meet him, are you?"

The pair chuckled. "Oh, no. As the higher ups, we know how much you suffer like that. You're lucky you don't get reporters every now and then, or do you?"

"No." Sweetie Belle remembered when she and her friends got their classmates to see Twilight. She giggled to herself.

"Well anyways, how about you'd be getting on home now. I think your family would be worried sick at this hour."

"Yeah, I should get going... Bye Silver!"

"Bye Sweetie Belle!" Silver thought it was nice, that somepony other than Diamond Tiara, called her by one name.

She thought for a while, and finally realized.

She would make a lot more friends.

PreviousChapters Next