• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,424 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,424

PreviousChapters Next
The Bearer Of Dark Magic: Armak

Thousands Of Years Ago...

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood on the highest balcony of Canterlot castle. The skies were gloomy, lighting flashed everywhere.

Celestia and Luna looked at each other and nodded. Their horns lit up brightly, and a rainbow wave escaped and covered Equestria.

"We has't done it, dear sister." Celestia said.

Luna nodded. "Now, ponies wilt not beest able to harm others with magic." She boomed.


One Week Later

Iron Wall and his friends were walking down the Canterlot streets happily. His little brother ran up to him smiling. This unicorn colt had a gray coat and mane.

"Big bro, can we go get some ice cream, it's really hot."

Iron Wall looked back at his friends. "You guys up for ice cream?"

His friends nodded. Flash Light, an athletic Pegasus with a mint green coat and a dark blue mane with a single strip of yellow in the middle, and Apple Cruncher, a humble Earth pony with a yellow coat and dark orange mane.

"Alright then, it's on me."

An Hour Later

They were all walking out of the store.

"I can't believe you ate that in two bites!" Flash Light said.

"Well, it was a special made, Apple flavored ice cream." Apple Cruncher said in his country voice.

"I still can't believe you actually like those."

"Ah am an Apple, it's in our blood."

"What flavor did you get again Flash Light?" Iron Wall's brother asked.

"Oh, I got somethin' called Rocky Road."

"Okay, I'm gonna try that next time."

Iron Wall looked back at his friends that were talking. He looked to the left to see a carriage coming downhill fast towards his friends and brother.

Iron Wall gasped, he tried to yell at them to get out of the way, but he was across the road, and they couldn't hear him.

Iron Wall pointed his horn at the carriage, about to fire a blast, but then...

*Shock* Iron Wall's horn sparked and nothing came out. Ponies could no longer use magic for hurting others, blasts were not an exception.

Iron Wall reached his hoof out, trying to grab his little brother, but it was too late.

The carriage hit his friends and his brother.


Iron Wall sat outside the operating room, telling himself that they will all be okay, but alas.

The doctor came out of the room. He looked at Iron Wall and shook his head.

Iron Wall's pupils shrank.

He ran into the room where his friends were, all in terrible condition.

He ran up to his brother, who looked the worst. His eyes were closed, bruises and cuts all over his body.

Iron Wall's mouth stayed open as he watched his brother, laying there. "Mother and Father already left. I don't want you to go too, Iron Smash..." Tears began to run down his cheeks.

Iron Smash opened his eyes and looked up to his brother. He smiled, and his eyes slowly closed.

Iron Wall stood there as three long beeps filled the room.


Iron wall screamed in his household, tearing the place apart.

"If those two Princesses didn't... didn't.... FILTER us, then I could've saved them." Iron Wall gritted his teeth. "I won't stop until they are destroyed. Until they have felt the pain that I do."

Iron Wall stormed out his house and made his way to the library. Once he entered, hours upon hours have been used for research. He needed something to take down the Alicorn Princesses.

After hours wasted, Iron Wall didn't find anything.

"Sir, the library is closing in 5 minutes."

"Very well." Iron Wall exited the library quietly.

He proceeded to walk down the Canterlot streets. The sky was turning orange.

He walked a long distance until something to his right called out to him.

Iron Wall trotted up to an old stallion sitting at a stand, he was about 100 in age. "Yes?"

"I know you are in search of something. Something that can aid you." The old stallion said in his creaky voice.

"W-What?!? How did you-"

The old stallion waved his hoof gesturing a "no". "I've been living long enough, and I know a thing about magic."

"Go on."

"You just can't get rid of it."

"You just can't get rid of it? What does that mean?"

"When the princesses took the majority of the magic away from the ponies..."

"It's not gone..." Iron Wall noticed. "They must have stored it somewhere!"

"Correct. Here, take this." The old stallion pulled a book out from beneath the stand and placed it down in front of Iron Wall. The book's title was "Dark Magic". "Read this book, and you may find what you seek."

Iron Wall took the book and nodded. He proceeded to walk back home.


It took whole night, but Iron Wall read the book. He found what he was looking for.

He packed his things and went to scale the mountain holding Canterlot.

After an hour, he finally made it.

A cave, which had two royal guards in front, guarding the entrance.

Iron Wall peeked out behind a rock in the near distance, he noticed an opening on the right.

Iron wall entered the opening and sneaked past every guard successfully.

He then saw a huge door. He ran to it and silently opened it.

His eyes grew wide when he saw the large group of stairs leading up to a stone table.

He trotted up the stairs and saw what he was looking for.

A box laid on the table, dark aura surrounding it.

Suddenly, a guard slammed the door open. "Halt!"

The guard was too late. Iron Wall touched the box and the darkness engulfed him, a flash of darkness blinded the guard.

When the guard could see again, he looked up to find Iron with a dark aura surrounding him.

Soon after, Iron started to chuckle. "This feels AMAZING! I could definitely beat those two with this power! I might need some air time as well." Armak charged his horn as a pair of wings sprouted on his back. "Much better, though it might take some getting used to."

More guards arrived. "Stop! You are under arrest for... uh? You are under arrest!" Celestia and Luna did not explain anything about the room, only that they had to guard it, and that no pony was allowed in, no exceptions.

"Foolish." Iron charged his horn and shot a blast at the guards, exploding on impact. All the guards fell down.

One guard managed to speak. "W-Who are you?"

"Me? I am the one who lost what could never be found again." Iron Wall walked past the pile of guards. He stopped but didn't look back. "My name is Armak, remember that name."


Armak approached Canterlot Castle.

Once he got close to the gate, two guards blocked his path. "No pony is allowed in."

"Please, I need to see the princesses."

"Sorry, we can't let you in."

Armak grinned. "Then how about this?" Armak punched the two guards in the stomach and they fell down in pain.

As Armak proceeded to the castle, more guards rushed him. He took them out with ease.

Armak soon reached the throne room. He bowed to the princesses.

"Who's thou who interrupts us." Luna said.

"My apologies, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Armak, and I stole the dark magic."

Celestia gasped. "It's thee, who stole the ambitious magic?"

Luna gasped after that. "Is what he speaks, true?"

Armak nodded. "I'm going to avenge you all, watch me." Armak said to himself.


Time passed, and the battle was still raging on. The sky grew gloomy once again.

Armak and the princesses were equal. They were having a standoff in a wasteland not far from Canterlot.

"Sister, we must bring out the power of the elements!" Luna said.

Celestia nodded and they proceed to bring the Elements Of Harmony out.

Armak noticed the shining light and covered his eyes. "What's this?"

Suddenly, the elements shot out light and it headed for Armak.

Armak screamed as he got hit with this mysterious light. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"


Armak was floating in the air, a white void surrounding him.

Voices started to speak. "One day, you will be defeated, and regain what you have lost."

"What is happening?"

An image soon appeared, showing a shadowy image of six ponies and one small figure. The six ponies soon disappeared but the small figure remained.

"W-Who is that?" Armak tried to speak but he was cut off by the image shining brightly.


Armak was gone.

"We hast done it!" Celestia said.

Luna nodded.


It was dark in the sky, Luna's moon shone brightly, casting away the darkness.

In the middle of the Everfree forest, sat a weak Alicorn against a tree. "I'll... be back... princesses... and I... will avenge... them...

...

...

PreviousChapters Next