• Published 18th May 2015
  • 386 Views, 2 Comments

Lead Me Out of the Dark - RainythePegasus_Archive



Scootaloo watches over a troubled Apple Bloom.

  • ...
 2
 386

Apple Blooms Gloom

The rain beat down, the gloomy, gray ,sky covering the landscape like a cold, dark, blanket. All that could be heard is the rain. Other than that it was silence. The ponies huddled closely to each other, holding on to each other tightly. The rain soaked them, but they stayed. It’s been a year why did it still hurt? death is a sad thing, it makes you feel that you lost a part of you, a part of your memories. The pony just faded away, unreachable, untouchable, unhuggable, unkissable. Gone. It was too late.



~x~

the sun went down. Celestia has risen to moon tonight. She was supposed to wait! Has she forgotten? Scootaloo started to fade away.

‘I thought I always wanted to die, but I was wrong. I see that now. I have great friends,” Scootaloo said “and now, I can never see them again. I am sorry my dear friends. I was sad and lost, I thought it was best, but I was wrong. I see that now. There are many reasons to keep living, the beautiful sunshine, the peace of the night, an ice cream sundae on a hot summer day. But, I can’t have any of that now. The warm embrace of a friend, the sweet kiss of the one you love. But I can't have that anymore. I was wrong. I don’t want to die. I don’t want to go. But it’s too late now. I wish I knew that sooner. goodbye.”

She faded away, Luna reaching out to her one last time. She saw Scootaloo’s joy as she saw her mother, and ran to her. And with that, she was gone. Nothing could bring her back.

~x~

Now she visits every now and then, and she sees them cry. If only she could comfort them now.

“Don’t cry for me She says. I’m ok . Really. I’m safe and happy now. But I do miss you so much. She reaches out her arm, that passes right through them. I wish I could hold you. I miss you guys so much. But all I can do is watch. But I will watch over you, and Apple Bloom, especially you. Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Please want to live. As much as I miss you, please don’t come here. You need to live your whole life you're just a little filly, too young to die. Try to live for me please.



Apple Bloom stands by Apple Jack, crying. Scootaloo sighs and tries to wrap her arm around her again. No use. Apple Bloom flinches at the cold touch and looks around. Apple Jack hugs Apple Bloom and rubs her back. Apple Bloom hasn’t been the same since Scootaloo died. Sweetie Belle couldn’t handle being in ponyville and went to Canterlot for college. Her sister, always wanting to live in Canterlot, went with her. Now Apple Bloom lost two friends. She thought it was going to be Cutie Mark crusaders forever. But, forever does not exist. It was a year since Scootaloo died, why was she still so miserable? Maybe she would of been happier if Sweetie Belle stuck around. She tried to make her stay, but she was just too stubborn.

~x~

“You're going to Canterlot?!? Apple Bloom said.

“Yeah I can’t stand to be here anymore with all the guilt and mourning. I’ll still write to you tough.” Sweetie Belle said.

“But ah need you here!” Apple bloom said stopping her hoof.

Sweetie belle pouted. “But Canterlot has the best colleges in Equestria!” She whined.

“So what about me? do ah matter to you at all?” Apple Bloom asked.

Sweetie Belles filched “Well.. uh yeah of course you matter but… look its just..”

“Just what Sweetie Belle?”

“It’s just...I need to leave.”

“That’s what Scootaloo said and look what happened to her!” Apple Bloom snapped.

Sweetie Belle gasped. “Oh just like you to bring her into this. If you would of told her you loved her maybe she would still be

here!”

Apple Bloom growled, her eyes narrowed and she stepped closer to Sweetie Belle. “You bitch! it’s all your fault and you know it! If it weren't for you she would be here now! You always acted like you were smarter than her, better than her, whatever it was, you were more than her. “Ooh I’m so pretty and smart oh look at me blah blah blah” Apple Bloom took a deep breath, her voice getting louder. It was always Sweetie Belle ,Sweetie Belle, Sweetie Belle! Little princess. You think you're so great but here you are running from your feelings running away from me running away from everything!

Sweetie Belle looked at her wide eyed. “W-well”she gulped “You're a dirty farm pony!”

Apple Bloom roared and lunged are Sweetie Belle tackling her to the floor. Before she could throw her first punch, Apple Jack and Big Mac came into the room. Apple Bloom rolled off of Sweetie Belle and the two laid on the floor and looked up at them.

“Girls, you two need to stop it right now! I know you’re upset about Scootaloo, but this has gone too far. I think we need to take a walk and calm down.” Apple Jack Said

“Eyup” Big Mac added.

~x~

Apple Bloom sighed at the memory. They haven’t talked since the fight. Dirty farm pony. How dare she say such a thing? Rarity would never say anything like that to Apple Jack, well, maybe because they were more friends.But still, Sweetie Belle her best friend since fillyhood, calling her the name she hated most. She shook off the memory and looked into the sky. She wondered what Scootaloo would think. She missed her so much. She would do anything to bring her back.

Scootaloo looked at her and frowned “Don’t worry about the past, Sweetie Belle does care for you she just doesn't know how to face you after about what happened. Please don’t be upset, please.” She kissed Apple Blooms forehead. She somehow had to make her feel better, but how? She was nothing but a wisp of air now.

Comments ( 2 )

Please, I need more. More sadfics.....

Seriously though, very good job. Can't wait to read more.

Login or register to comment