• Published 6th May 2015
  • 2,187 Views, 9 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusader Shipping! - The_pony_shipper



The cutie mark crusaders are trying to get their cutie marks, but they have ran out of ideas. One day, the CMC saw Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie walking together in ponyville, and all of a sudden they had an idea.

  • ...
4
 9
 2,187

The new plan

"Okay Cutie Mark Crusaders! What are we doing to do next to earn our cutie marks!" Scootaloo said with a happy grin to the other CMC's, which didn't look as happy as Scootaloo.

The three fillies were in their signature Cutie Mark Crusader clubhouse. Applebloom was laying on the wooden floor of the clubhouse, staring at the ceiling with boredom. Sweetie Belle was laying next to her, snoring away. Scootaloo looked down at both of them with a face that wasn't amused.

"C'mon Crusaders, stop being so lazy and get up! There's adventure out there, and we can get our cutie marks as fast as Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo shouted.

"But ahm tired Scootaloo, plus if we were going to go on a crusade, what are we going to do?" Applebloom said, standing up. "Also Sweetie Belle is exhausted from helpin' Rarity makin' her dresses all night."

Scootaloo looked up at Applebloom and sighed. "Yeah, your right. What are we gonna do today?" Scootaloo said with another sigh. The orange filly looked out the window of their clubhouse. Outside, she saw Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle walking together to Sugar Cube Corner. Then, all of a sudden, Scootaloo bounced in excitement around the CMC Clubhouse.

"Girls! I have the greatest idea in the history of all our CMC ideas!" Scootaloo said in excitement.

"Well what the hay is it?" Applebloom said.

"Well why don't we get our cutie marks in matchmaking!" Scootaloo said excitedly while pointing her hoove at the sight of Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle walking with each other.

"But remember what happened the last time we done' matchmaking?" Applebloom said with a hint of annoy in her voice, referring to the love potion incident with Big Mac' and Cheerilee.

"Silly, that was love potion crusading, not matchmaking crusading!" Scootaloo said.

"But we can't get into anypony's business, maybe they don't "like like" each other" Applebloom said, making quote marks with her hooves while saying "like like"

"But look at them! They are meant for each other!" Scootaloo said while looking at Twilight and Pinkie.

"Ugh, well, fine! But only if one of them' has feeling for the other" Applebloom said to Scootaloo

"Yay! Cutie mark crusader matchmakers go!" The two fillies said while high-hoofing each other.

"Wait? Why are there only the two of us?" Applebloom said

The two fillies turned around and saw a sleeping Sweetie Belle on the floor.

"Whoops." The two fillies said at the same time.


"So, what are we doing again?" said a sleepy Sweetie Belle.

"Ugh! Scootaloo will ya please explain?" said Applebloom with an annoy in her voice.

"Ok, listen Sweetie. We are trying to get our cutie marks in matchmaking. And no, its not the same as the Big Mac and Cheerilee accident. That was love potion, not matchmaking. So our first victim- I mean match," said Scootaloo with a fake laugh, "is Pinkie Pie and Twilight.

"Ok, so why Pinkie and Twilight, and where are we going?" said Sweetie Belle.

"We are goin' to Sugar Cube Corner to talk to Twi' or Pinkie. Also we picked Pinkie and Twi' because look at dem!" Applebloom said as she pointed to Pinkie and Twilight walking through the door of Sugar Cube Corner, "see? They are meant for each other"

"Ok crusaders! We are here" Scootaloo said.

The three little fillies walked in Sugar Cube Corner, and saw ponies walking around the shop. Then Scootaloo saw Pinkie ordering sweets and Twilight reading a book at a table.

"Oh! There is the both of them! But who are we gonna talk to first?" said Scootaloo.

"Maybe we shall talk to Twi', she is alone readin' that book of hers" said Applebloom.

"Ok, lets talk to Twilight first" said Sweetie Belle.

The three fillies headed towards Twilight. Twilight saw them and waved a hoof.

"Hi girls! What are you doing here today?" said Twilight.

"Well, we were wondering, just out of the blue, do you have a special somepony maybe?" said Sweetie Belle while grinning at Twilight.

"Uh, I don't at the moment, but why?" asked Twilight.

"Well, we wanted to see if you were interested in somepony, maybe Pinkie?" said Scootaloo.

Twilight was silent for a few 30 seconds, while her face was as pink as Pinkie's pink punch.

"Uh, maybe.." said Twilight while blushing hard.

"AHA! You do like Pinkie!" said Scootaloo happily.

"Girls! Shhh.. Pinkie promise that you won't tell anypony." whispered Twilight.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" said the three fillies at the same time.

"Ok girls, we will discuss this tomorrow at the library, I have to go with Pinkie. See you tomorrow" Twilight said.

"Bye!" said the three fillies while walking out of Sugar Cube Corner.

The sun was set by the time the three fillies walked out of Sugar Cube Corner. The moon came up slowly, showing that it was going to be a starry night. The three fillies walked across the dirt roads, until they made it to town hall.

"Isn't this great crusaders! This crusade may actually be successful!" said Scootaloo happily.

"I know! This is gonna be a amazin' day tomorrow!" said Applebloom excitedly.

"Ok girls remember! Tomorrow at Twilight's library!" said Scootaloo.

"See you later!" the three fillies told each other.

Once Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were out of sight, Scootaloo smiled happily to herself.

"Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing day! I can't wait to go crusading with my best friends!" Scootaloo said to herself.

Scootaloo walked all the way to the CMC clubhouse. She walked up the ladder and opened the door. Once she was inside, a cool breeze filled the room, sending a chill through Scootaloo's spine.

"Heh, its like Nightmare Moon is in here." Scootaloo said with a yawn. "Better get some shut eye."

Scootaloo laid down on the cold, wooden floor. She didn't have a pillow or blanket but she didn't complain.

"Goodnight.." she said to herself as she quickly fell asleep. But she didn't notice one thing in the room, well not really in the room.

She didn't notice that there was a certain night alicorn standing out of her window...

Author's Note:

This is my very first fanfic on here so hope you like! :pinkiehappy::twilightsmile: Yay Luna is going into Scootaloo's dream next chapter. :yay:
Also yeah if you were wondering Scootaloo's parents died when she was young, and she ran away from her foster home and now she lives in may make that into a fanfic later. :yay: yay.

ADIOS

Comments ( 9 )

Just don't make Princess Luna preachy. That's not her style.:twilightsheepish:

5946430 Thanks! I will make sure of that :pinkiehappy:

I think this is an awesome story! It just needs a little more development, like I wouldn't imagine Twilight giving into the CMC right away, and some of the parts in the story are just a little choppy. All in all, it seems like it will make a good fanfic. :twilightsmile:

5953044 Thanks! I will take in your consideration and improve it!:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by QueenMemes deleted Feb 1st, 2019

This is so good i need more

Yay Luna is going into Scootaloo's dream next chapter.

When?

Hummmmm... this is probably dead.

Login or register to comment