• Published 13th May 2012
  • 1,507 Views, 4 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders and the Little Rock of Horrors! - Irish Paddy



The CMC have no one else to play with, until a strange rock falls from the sky!

  • ...
 4
 1,507

The Little Rock of Horrors!

It was a Tuesday evening in the summer, no later than seven, and three little fillies, one earth, one pegasus, and one unicorn, were mildly talking about the events that have happened.

“Will I can say that today’s crusading was better than yesterdays!” Said the gamboge coloured pegasus.

“But none of us still don’t have our cutie marks.” The white unicorn replied stopping and looking at the ground, with a hint of disappointment at the end of her response.

“Well, look on the brightside Sweetie Belle!” Said the yellow earth filly with a southern accent, “At least we aren’t covered in tree sap again.”

These three fillies, the pegasus Scootaloo, the unicorn Sweetie Belle, and the earth pony Applebloom, had a reputation around the small town of Ponyville; they called themselves the “Cutie Mark Crusaders”, and it was their goal to try any possible method in order for them to earn their cutie marks, signalling their special talent, and purpose in life.

“You can say that again Applebloom,” Said Scootaloo, “I’d pass being covered in tree sap any day!”

“Me three.” Sweetie Belle nodded. She looks up to the sky and notices the location of the Sun, located just above the horizon, getting ready to set. “You know girls,” She says, causing Applebloom and Scootaloo to stop mid step, “I think it’s too early to call it a day. Maybe we can get some other ponies to come play with us for a while?”

“Ah don’t know Sweetie Belle,” Applebloom said, “Its getting close to sun down, and Applejack says Ah can’t stay away from the farm after dark.”

“Same here Sweetie Belle, as much as I’d love to stay outside, I have to be back home when it starts to get dark.” Scootaloo responded. She and Applebloom start to walk back down the path.

“Come on girls!” Sweetie Belle said, jumping in front of the tow fillies, “You both know what the days are like in the summer, the sun stays out longer, and look!” She says, pointing towards the sun, “The sun hasn’t even started to set, we can still play for a little while!” She insists, finishing her statement with a grin, hoping that the other two agree with her.

“Well, you got that right Sweetie Belle…” Scootaloo said, placing a hoof on her chin thinking whether they can sneek in an hour or more into the day. “I’m going with you on this, we can’t end a day with work and no play!”

“What about you Applebloom?” Sweetie Belle asks looking at the yellow filly, still grinning, “You want to join me and Scootaloo?”

Applebloom looks up in the sky, thinking about how much time it would take to gather other ponies and how much time they’ll actually get to play. “Ah don’t know…” She says. Sweetie Belle continues to girn wider, and adding a slight pleading look in her eyes, “Alrighty then, but if we do we have to split up and get the others to play with,” she said, “that way, it would take less time looking for ponies, and more time relaxing!”

“Yay!” Sweetie Belle quietly shouts, “I’ll see if Featherweight wants to join, Applebloom, you go ask Twist, and Scootaloo, you can go ask if Lickety Split wants to join, and make sure to ask if we can use his ball.”

“You got it Sweetie Belle!” Scootaloo said, turning and galloping away to Lickety’s house.

“Ah’ll go see if Twist can also bring us some sweets she’s made!” Applebloom says befoe she two gallops off to Twist’s house.

“Make sure to meet back at the clubhouse!” Sweetie Belle yells back at the other two fillies running in different directions before she as well gallops to her destination.


“What do you mean you can’t come out and play?” Sweetie Belle asks Featherweight. She had arrived at his house, only to find out that he can’t join the three fillies.

“I just can’t.” Featherweight replies, “You how much work goes into the Foal Free Press, and with not much happening around here, I have to give up my own time to find at least ONE good news story.”

“But its summer,” Sweetie Belle states, giving a bemused look, “The Foal Free Press is a newspaper run by our school. Since its summer, and there’s no school, shouldn’t there be a break?”

“Actually, the only link to school the newspaper has to the school is that its made there.” He responds, “And miss Cheerilee said that if we want to write news stories, she’ll supervise us one day of the week when we’re allowed in the school house.”

“But-”

“I’m sorry Sweetie Belle,” He says, interrupting Sweetie Belle, “But you know how much I like working on the Foal Free Press. Maybe another time, okay?” Featherweight says before stepping back into his house, shutting the door behind him.

“Alright, another time then.” Sweetie Belle says, looking down at the ground with disappointment, “Well, maybe the others got other to tag along?” She says before turning a trotting off to the CMC clubhouse. Ten minutes later, Sweetie Belle arrives at the clubhouse, hoping that either Applebloom or Scootaloo brought someone with them.

“I’m back, girls!” She announces with a smile, only to be replaced with a frown seeing both Applebloom and Scootaloo laying on the floor of the clubhouse, alone.

“Oh hi Sweetie Belle!” Applebloom says, looking up at the entrance to the clubhouse, “Did you bring Featherweight with ya?”

“No,” She replies before trotting into the clubhouse interior looking at the floor, “He said he’s busy working with the Foal Free Press.”

“The Foal Free Press?” Scootaloo repeats, “But its summer! Why would he need to work on the school newspaper during a time when there is no school?” She states, throwing her frontlegs in the air.

“That’s what I said!” Sweetie Belle answers, “But miss Cheerilee said that if they want to work on it during the summer, they can.” Sweetie Belle says before sighing and lying down on the floor. “What about you two? Why isn’t Lickety or Twist here?”

“Lickety’s working with his dad on making ice cream.” Scootaloo says.

“And Twist’s been grounded for trying to use her dad’s medicine for her candy.” Applebloom responds.

“Well this could’ve gone better.” Sweetie Belle mutters. She stands up on four hooves, and trots towards the window and looks at the sky. At this point of the evening, the sun can be seen to starting to set, and a few stars are can be seen in the sky. Sweetie Belle looks up at one particular star, noticing shining brighter than the other’s that a visible right now. “I wish we had just one other pony to play with.” She says before she starts to look away, but something catches her attention.

“Hey Appleloom, Scootaloo, come over here.” She says to the other fillies in the room. They both get up and walk over to Sweetie Belle who is still looking out the window.

“What is it Sweetie Belle?”

“Look at that.” Sweetie Belle says to Applebloom, pointing towards a star in the sky.

“What is it?” Scootaloo asks.

“Just look at it.” Sweetie Belle responds, all three staring up at that shining star in the sky. The star had started to act weird, looking like it was pulsing, and shaking around.

“Do you girls see that?” Sweetie Belle asks, looking at the two other fillies.

“I do Sweetie Belle…” Applebloom says confused.

“What’s going on with it?” Scootaloo asks.

“I don’t know,” Sweetie Belle replies, “It was acting like any other star, I said something, and now it’s doing that.” She finishes, pointing towards the strange star.

“Well,” Applebloom says, “What did you say?”

“All I said was-” But before she could say anything, Sweetie Belle was interrupted by the sound of someone gasping.

“Look!” Scootaloo says, pointing towards the star, which was now shaking even more and was starting to move up in the sky. “What’s going on with it now?” She asks, but before anyone could answer, the star suddenly jumps higher in the sky and somehow crashes into the Sweet Apple Acres orchard, landing close to the clubhouse. The force of the impact causes the three fillies to be pushed back against the other side of the room, before sliding down to the floor.

“How in the hay did it do that?” Applebloom says, holding a hoof up to her head that hit the wall.

“I don’t know,” Scootaloo responds, grunting in slight pain due to her getting most of the impact, “Maybe we should go look at what it was that crashed in the orchard…”

“Are you sure about that Scootaloo?” Sweetie Belle asks, a hint of worry in her voice, “Maybe we should go get Twilight, or what about your sister Applebloom?” She says, looking over to Applebloom.

“That’ll take too long,” Scootaloo answers, “They’ll at the library with the others, it would take too long. And by the time we come back, whatever it is could be gone!”

“She’s got a point Sweetie Belle.”

“Alright then, “ Sweetie Belle says standing up, “Lets go see what this is!”

The three fillies leave the clubhouse and head towards the part of the orchard where the ‘star’ crashed. While getting closer, not only do they notice a green glow coming from where it crashed, they also start to hear, music?

“Do you two hear that?” Applebloom asks the other two.

“Yeah,” Sweetie Belle replies, “Sounds like a…violin?”
By this time, they had reached the clearing where the ‘star’ crashed, noticing a small hole, the original of the green glow.

“Ummm, hello?” Sweetie Belle called out, “Is anyone ok down there?”

“Sweetie Belle, you don’t ask something that crashed fell form the sky if its “ok”, you go investigate it!” Scootaloo states to Sweetie Belle, trotting up to the hole followed by the other two fillies. What they didn’t know is that while they were getting closer, the music had started to pick up in speed.

Once all three of them reached the hole, they all peered into it noticing a weirdly shaped rock, which had a green aura around it. While they were staring at it, the rock somehow was aware of their presence, grew a tentacle and eye, pulled the three fillies towards it, and while doing this it was…

Singing?

“Well hello there little fillies,
Now don’t be shy!
Step right up; I’m a reasonable guy.
Don’t be frightened by the look in my eye,
I’m just your average evil meteor from outta sky!”

While there was a pause in the singing, the three fillies started to grow cautious about the strange rock that was now looking at them with one eye.

“Hey Sweetie Belle?”

“Yeah Scootaloo?”

“Maybe we should of brought Twilight or Applejack.”

“I know.”

“Oh come one girls look at the positive!” Applebloom said, trotting in front of the other two fillies.

“What positives?” Scootaloo asked.

“Yeah,” Sweetie Belle said, agreeing with Scootaloo. “How is there anything good from this?”

“If this, ummm, rock can talk, and sing as well, maybe he can come play with us!”

“I don’t know Applebloom,” Scootaloo said, “I don’t think we should trust some weird glowing rock with one eye and tentacles.”

While the three fillies were talking however, the meteorite started to think about what Applebloom about him playing with them. Maybe he could use this to his advantage? He soon brought the attention of the three fillies by singing some more.

“Well, I'm just shy and scared in this place,
I'm just a fish outta water from outer space!
You can see that the trip has left me tired and drained
So why don't you be pals…
And bring me some BRAINS!”

“Alright mister!” Applebloom replied, climbing out of the hole.

“Ummm, Applebloom, what are you doing?” Scootaloo asked Applebloom confused.

“Don’t worry girls,” Applebloom reassured, “Ah know exactly where to find these ‘brains’.” Applebloom then started to gallop away, back into the tree line. About ten minutes of idly waiting, Applebloom returns with a box caught in her mouth.

“Here you go mister!” She says, handing the box over to one of the meteorite’s tentacles, “Here’s your ‘brains’!”

Upon closer inspection, the meteorite notices with his one eye that the box actually “Wheat bran”, a stupid mistake of what he really asked for. Seeing this, he gives Applebloom a bemused look, right before throwing the box away.

“Hey!” Applebloom shouts, “That’s just rude! Ah brought you some brains, and its just rude to throw them-” but before she could finish her speech about how rude it was throwing the box away, the meteorite put a book in front of her which showed a picture of a brain form a pony.

“Oh…!” Applebloom said, “Ok, where do Ah find these ‘brains’?” The meteorite then began to push her away while singing,

“Go down to your neighbour’s place,
See the dull expression on her face.
You'd be doing her a favour if you brought her to me,
She ain’t using her brain, she's just making candy!”

Applebloom did what she was told and brought Twist back with her, back where the meteorite was.

“Are you sure this is ok, Applebloom?” Twist asked, obviously nervous, “I could get in a lot of trouble if my dad-” But in mid sentence, she was cut off, as the meteorite somehow shoved his tentacle into her ear, taking out her brain, and then proceed to eat it. Somehow.

“Are you alright, Twist?” Applebloom asked, concerned of how her friend was after having her brain taken out.

“She looks fine to me” Scootaloo reassured, “Well, except that her eyes are green…”

While Applebloom and Scootaloo were having a discussion about Twist, the meteorite drew his attention to Sweetie Belle, instructing her what to do.

“Go down to Mr. Waddlee’s
He hasn't had a thought since '43.
His brain is the portrait of atrophy.
He ain't using it, why not give it to me?”

It was after the meteorite had ‘eaten’ Mr. Waddlee’s brain, he started to sing what sounded like a chorus to the song.

“BRAINS, BRAINS, I won't lie,
I'll eat their brains 'til they're zombified!
Sure they might think it's deranged,
But they won't give it a thought,
After I've eaten their brain!
BRAINS, BRAINS, It's okay!
It's not a matter if it isn't gray,
And if at first they think’s it's strange,
They won't think twice,
If they don't have a brain!”

While the meteorite was singing, the three fillies were asking each other what to do about the situation.

“Ah think we should go get my sister and her friends,” Applebloom suggested, “I think they might know what to do.”

“I have a clear idea of what Rainbow Dash would do!” Scootaloo claimed, getting ready to charge the meteorite.

“Wait girls, do you see!”

“See what, Sweetie Belle?” Applebloom asked Sweetie Belle, curious of what she had to say.

“If we go get the rock some more brains, he might be able to play with us!” Sweetie Belle insisted.

“Are you sure about that Sweetie Belle?” Scootaloo asked, directing her attention back to the white unicorn, “What makes you think he won’t do that,” She pointed towards Twist and Mr Waddlee, who were both dancing to the song being sung by the meteorite, “To us?”

“Well, he needs the brains for something, and we’re the only ones here who know about him!” Sweetie Belle replied, “And look, there not in any trouble, their just dancing to the rock’s nice song!”

Scootaloo looked back at Twist and Mr. Waddlee. They both weren’t in any real danger, even if their eyes were green.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right Sweetie Belle,” Scootaloo said, trotting over to the white unicorn, “And, who knows, we might even get our cutie marks from this!”

“Yeah, see Scootaloo,” Sweetie Belle said, “Good things can come out of this too!”

All three fillies stood up on four hooves, and shouted “CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS: BRAIN GATHERS! YAY!” When they were done shouting, the meteorite took Scootaloo, and sang to her.

“Go down to the Wonton shop,
My fortune cookie says that I just can't stop,
I'll suck the noodle right out of their heads,
And half an hours later, I'm hungry again!”

The meteorite ended this verse by eating a brain with chopsticks.

“Hey, Scootaloo?”

“Yeah, Applebloom?

“What exactly is a ‘Wonton shop’”

Scootaloo placed a hoof onto her chin thinking, “I don’t really know.” She responded, “I was caught up with the rock’s song, that I just didn’t look around.”

While these two were talking, the meteorite had already took Sweetie Belle, telling her what to do.

“Creep into the bakery shop,
Sneak in, tip-toe past the cop.
Pick me up a cruller and a cupful of tea.
And any other sweetbreads you happen to see!”

After the meteorite had eaten Mrs. Cake’s brain, he once again went to the chorus.

“BRAINS, BRAINS, I won't lie,
I'll eat their brains 'til they're zombified!
Sure they might think it's deranged,
But they won't give it a thought,
After I've eaten their brain!
BRAINS, BRAINS, It's okay!
It's not a matter if it isn't gray,
And if at first they think’s it's strange,
They won't think twice,
If they don't have a brain!”

While the meteorite was singing, the unicorn cop from the bakery shop had followed Sweetie Belle, curious to see why she needed the baker so urgently, only to be shocked by the sight of a group of ponies, all dancing round a meteorite with two tentacles and an eye.

Scared by the sight, the unicorn tried firing magic shots at the meteorite’s eye, all missing. After firing off a few shoots of magic, the unicorn became to scared to move, allowing the meteorite to eat his brain as he stood there, completely petrified.

“You know, Ah think I’ve gotten the hang of this brain gathering stuff!” Applebloom said.

“I think I do two,” Scootaloo replied, “I think we should go gather some more brains for the rock, we don’t need him to tell us what to do now!”

“Yeah!” Sweetie Belle said. “Lets get to it girls!”

Soon, the three fillies had brought many different ponies to the meteorite, all meeting the same fate as the previous one. It wasn’t long before the meteorite had started to sing again.

“Brains, Brains, I love em, I need um...
My tummy jumps for joy when I eat um.
Big ones, fat ones, short ones, tall ones,
They're so delectable, especially the small ones!
No time to cook em in a skillet.
My belly's rumblin', I got a need to fill it!
I don't fry em, the heat will only shrink em,
I'll just grab my self a straw and I drink em!!! (ohhhhhhh...)”

What the three fillies had failed to realise, is that when the meteorite was eating the brains, he was growing in size. And not only that, but his music and singing was getting louder, and some ponies left in Ponyville should be able to hear. Unfortunately, there weren’t anyone ponies left in Ponyville who still haven’t had their brain eaten by the meteorite.

All except 6 mares, and baby dragon.

“Do ya’ll hear that?” Applejack said. The 6 ponies had gathered to Twilight’s library, after she sent them a notice that they were on the precipice of disaster.

“I do two,” Rainbow Dash responded, hovering above Applejack, “But what is it?”

“And where is it coming from?” Rarity said, looking over to Twilight, who was stood, looking over different charts and notes.

“I don’t know,” Twilight said, still looking over her notes, “But whatever it is, it’s suppose to be linked to my discovery…”

“I can’t believe how silly you girls are being!” Pinkie Pie said, jumping on a spot “It sounds a lot like music, mainly something with a ‘40s swing sound!”

“Pinkie,” Twilight asked, looking away from her notes, “How do you know that?”

“Well duh!” Pinkie responded, “If listen, is sounds like it has a violin, with a mix of a guitar and a trumpet! Or was it a trombone? I could never remember!”

While the 6 ponies were talking, a dragon was staring idly out a window, until something that seemed to out of the ordinary caught his eye.

“Um, Twilight?” Spike called out, looking out a window, “I think you’d want to see this…”

“What is it Spike?” Twilight asked, stepping away from her notes to see what Spike had called her about.

“Look.” Spike answered, pointing towards a strange sight through the window. Twilight gasped, leaving her mouth agape “Is that what you’re study was talking about?”

Twilight didn’t respond at first. Curious to what had Twilight had gasped about, the other five trotted over to the same window, seeing the same sight.

They couldn’t believe what they just saw. A rock, bigger in height than the library they were standing, was glowing green, and has two tentacles and one eye, and seemed to be dancing.

“I think that’s where the music’s coming from.” Fluttershy said, showing a terrified expression on her face. One of them had noticed where it was located.

“That’s in Sweet Apple Acres!” Applejack shouted, then gasping out of realisation “That’s where Applebloom and her friends are!”

“WHAT?!” Rarity screamed, “My little sister is out there, with that, THING, near her!?”

“It would seem so Rarity,” Twilight replied. She trotted other a case, picking it up with her magic, “Come on girls! Lets go show this thing what us Equestrains can really do!”

“YEAH!” They all shouted at once. They began leaving the library, galloping off to Sweet Apple Acres, in hope that the can stop what ever was happening before it got the girls.

Meanwhile, the CMC had been happily dancing next to the meteorite, along with the rest of the ponies, enjoying the music it was still playing, some playing trumpets and violins (Even if they don’t have a brain.)

“Well girls,” Sweetie Belle “I can say that today was the best crusading we’ve EVER done!”

“You can say that again Sweetie Belle!” Scootaloo replied. She then looked down at her flank, only to stop dancing at the sight: a blank flank “But we still don’t have our cutie marks.” She hung her head.

“Oh come on Scootaloo!” Applebloom said, “At least this was one of our more funnier days of crusading!”

“Yeah,” Scootaloo said, lifting her head “I guess you’re right”

It was then that the meteorite got the three fillies attention, once again.

“You've been swell to go around,
And bring me every single brain in town.
But with all these brains, I can't help but think,
That there isn't one left out there to drink.”

At the entrance to Sweet Apple Acres, six mares and a dragon finally arrived.

“Come on girls!” Twilight said, “I have a pretty good guess where the others are!”

“I hope we’re not too late!” Rarity stated, worried about the safety about her little sister.

“Now Fess up girls, come on, Heck!
Is there somepony you're trying to protect?
Bring them down here to meet their end
And I promise I'll be your bestest friend!”

“BRAINS, BRAINS, I won't lie,
I'll eat their brains 'til their zombified.
Sure they might think it's deranged
But they won't give it a thought
After I've eaten their brain.
BRAINS, BRAINS, It's okay.
It's not a matter if it isn't gray,
And if at first they thinks it's strange,
They won't think twice
If they don't have a brain!”
While the meteorite was singing his third chorus, the three little fillies were happily skipping to the song, high hopes that the last ponies they need will surely give them their cutie marks.

It was also during the same chorus, the six mares had not only found the clearing the meteorite had landed in, but also the sight of the three fillies happily skipping away from it.

“Oh!” Pinkie Pie said, “So they were trumpets!”

“SWEETIE BELLE!” Rarity screamed, “What are you doing!?”

“Rarity!” Sweetie Belle shouted back happily, “Come other here! You have to meet our new friend!”

The six mares couldn’t believe their eyes, not only from the sight of the entire town’s population dancing in sync to the meteorite’s song, but from the sight that these three fillies could have helped cause all this. They rushed towards the three fillies, which were now standing grinning in front of the meteorite. As they rushed towards the fillies, the meteorite started to sing again.

“BRAINS...
Bring me their Brains...
Bring me their BRAINS…
BRING ME THEIR BRAINS!!!
Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

The meteorite had finished his song, and at the same, the six mares had finally reached the three fillies, pulling them away.

“Sweetie Belle!” Rarity shouted at her younger sister. “What have you done?!”

“We were doing a nice thing Rarity!” Sweetie Belle beamed at her big sister, “We were this rock get brains!”

“YOU WHAT?!” Twilight screamed, startling the three fillies. “WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!”

“Well,” Applebloom started to explain, “We though if we helped him get something to eat, he would play with us, and with him saying that he needed brains, we gathered ponies to give their brains to him.”

“But do ya know how that’s bad, right Applebloom?” Applejack coldly asked her sister.

“Well, no.” Applebloom answered, the hint of sadness in her voice. “When he eat their brains, they were still doing stuff,” She explained, “Like, did you see how they were dancing? It seemed like they were having fun!” She finished explanation. Applejack looked down at her little sister and then shook her head out of disappointment.

“Actually Applebloom, it’s the opposite.” Twilight started, “You did something bad.”

“What?” The three fillies asked shaking, worrying about the consequences of what they’ve done.

“Now that you’ve give their brains to this,” Twilight stopped halfway through her statement, looking at the meteorite. “Rock, he’s now got total control of them.”

The three fillies stood there, scared of the sudden realisation. This is much worse than the ‘Gabby Gums’ fiasco, MUCH worse.

“We,” Scootaloo said, on the verge of tears, “We doomed the entire town to this rock?”

“Yes, Scootaloo, you did.” Rainbow Dash replied. Scootaloo’s hear nearly skipped a beat after Rainbow said that, she had never called her by her name before unless it was serious.

“Can we stop it?” Sweetie Belle said, looking up at her sister.

“No, you can’t.” Rarity replied. The three fillies looked down at the ground, readying themselves for the flow of tears they have been holding back.

“But we can!” Twilight said. When the three fillies looked up, they saw that the six mares were now wearing the elements of harmony.

“By the time we’re done with you, you’re gonna wish you crashed on a different planet!” Rainbow Dash threatened.

“YEAH!” Shouted the others.

“Girls, formation!” Twilight shouted. The other five all took their place next to Twilight.

“Ready?”

“YEAH!”

“All right, lets-” before she could finish, Twilight was cut short.

From a tentacle in the ear.

There was gasps from everyone, as they saw their friend Twilight have her brain taken by the meteorite, and then eaten.

“TWILIGHT!” Everypony shouted, as they saw the expression on Twilight’s face change from slight pain, to a dumb look with her eyes, now green, being crossed, and her tongue hanging out.

“HEY!” Rainbow Dash shouted, “Nopony eats my friends brains and gets away with it!” She started to dart straight towards the meteorite, but before she got there, some changed.

“ARGH!” The meteorite shouted in pain. “WHAT’S HAPPENING?!”

The meteorite looked at his tentacles, and sees that they have started to dissolve, and the green aura around him was melting.

“No, but!” As the meteorite started to ‘die’, his eye reseeded back into his meteorite body.

“AHHHH! What a world!” Were his last words before what was left of him was the rock and melted goo on the ground.

The ponies left looked at the meteorite, and then jumped seeing the goo suddenly jump back onto it body, but now they glowed a lavender colour. Then two violet eyes appeared on the meteorite with a horn like shape appearing above them.

“Well,” Said a familiar voice, “THIS is strange…”

“Twilight?” Spike asked in disbelief, “Is that you?”

“Yes Spike its me.” The meteorite, or what was now Twilight, responded.

“What happened?”

“I think my brain and magic had combined, and took over the meteorite’s body.” Twilight explained, “If you could call in a body…”

“Can you get out?”

“I’m not sure Spike.”

Spike looked down, saddened by the thought that his best friend was now, whatever THAT is. It was then three fillies walked past Spike and looked up at Twilight.

“We’re so sorry Twilight!” Applebloom said, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Yeah,” Scootaloo continued, he two with tears in her eyes, “We didn’t mean for any of this to happen!”

“We just wanted someone to play with…” Sweetie Belle finished, softly releasing her tears.

“Its fine girls,” Twilight said, “None of us knew this would happen.”

“We know…” The three fillies said back to Twilight.

“Is there anything we can do for you until Spike can find out a way to get you out?” Sweetie Belle asked.

Twilight though for a moment, or what looked like she was thinking. “Yes, why don’t you girls bring me…

Some BRAINS!”

END

Comments ( 4 )

this is one of my all time favorite episodes of the grimm adventures.

Not three hours ago, I posted a story based on the exact same episode from the exact same show. That's...interesting. When I began writing it, I had no knowledge that this fic existed already.

589584 Huh, weird...
I'll make sure to read of yours later!

You know, I just realized that if Twilight can figure out how to put her own brain back in her old body, it won't matter if she steals other people's, since she'd probably put their brains back first. Also, what were the rest of the Mane 6 doing while Twilight was talking? Surely they would have said something about Twilight wanting to eat brains?

Login or register to comment