• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 1,039 Views, 56 Comments

A New Tale In Equestria. - Sylif Daring Doo



After returning home with Fang and Roxanne, Gwen finds that she might lose her memories, but when she receives a letter from an old friend, her life will be changed forever.

  • ...
17
 56
 1,039

PreviousChapters Next
Entering the Grayroot.

______*the edge of the Everfree*_______

Firefly walked out into the open and took a deap breath. "Fresh air." She said happily.

Fang sighed and walked passed Firefly. "Get moving." He ordered.

"Shut it." Firefly countered as Derpy walked past her.

Derpy rolled her eyes and walked up to Gwen. "You alright?" She asked out of concern.

Gwen smiled and nodded. "Yea, a bit annoyed by my wings, but otherwise I'm fine." She replied.

Fang chuckled. "You sound like Marionette!" He shouted.

"Bite me!" Gwen countered.

Fang turned around and walked up to Gwen. "Okay." He said simply.

Gwen's eyes widened and she quickly hid behind Derpy. "I was joking!" She replied.

Fang grinned. "I know." He said calmly before walking away.

Gwen and Roxanne blinked. "Did he...." Gwen started.

"Just make a joke?.....yes." Roxanne finished.

Firefly walked up to Fang and gave him a curious look. "Marionette?" She asked in confusion.

Fang groaned and put his face in his hands. "I swear, that Puppet either had a short fuse, or was very......weird" He said creepily.

Firefly raised an eyebrow. "What was, err....he like?" She asked out of curiosity.

Fang shrugged. "We didn't talk a lot, but he was okay I guess." He replied.

"Liar!" Roxanne shouted.

Fang facepalmed but continued walking. "We really need to get this journey done and over with so I can go home." He said quietly.

Firefly chuckled. "Tell me about it, I was doing just fine until Vulture sent that message."

Fang raised an eyebrow. "Doing what?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Documentation." She relplied simply.

Fang rolled his eyes. "And how's that working out for you?" He asked.

Firefly sighed. "Not well."

"I knew it!" Shouted Gwen.

Firefly shook her head. "This trip is going to make me want to go bat." She mumbled.

"Once you go bat you never go back." Fang teased.

Firefly gave him a menacing glare. "I will personally kick you in the balls if that happens." She warned.

Roxanne perked up. "Can I watch?" She asked hopefully.

Fang covered the area between his legs with one hand and whimpered. "Are you just picking on me because I'm a GUY!?" He wondered.

"Pretty much." Firefly said.

Fang groaned and slapped himself. "I knew it, YOU TWO ARE IDENTICAL!" He shouted in annoyance.

Roxanne and Firefly shared a look and grinned. "Double the fun and double the laughs." They said in unison.

Derpy stifled a laugh at Fang's misfortune. 'Hey Goldie, your psychic, IS there a connection between those two?'

Golden hummed a short tune as he examined Firefly and Roxanne. 'Give me a minute.'

Derpy looked around and noticed that Dark was staring at her weirdly. "Uh, can I help you?" She asked.

Dark shook her head and continued forward.

Derpy gave Dark a curious glare when she heard a throat being cleared.

'I'm back.' Golden said calmly.

Derpy let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. 'What did you find?' She asked.

'Its....interesting.' He replied.

Derpy's eyes narrowed for brief second before returning to normal. 'Can you make sense for just ONE second?' She questioned.

'Fine, It's the weirdest thing, but let me explain something quick, you see everyone has their own aura and energy right?' He started.

Derpy rolled her eyes. 'what did I say about making sense?' She said in a patronizing tone.

Golden sighed and looked out the eye. 'Fine, you see, Firefly and Roxanne........they have the same aura and energy.' He explained simply.

Derpy paused in movement for a second. 'I take it that is NOT normal?' She asked.

Golden laughed and looked at Firefly through the eye. 'No it's not.' He replied.

'Maybe they ARE identical?' She suggested.

Golden put a hand to his chin in thought. 'Well, I have heard rumors that there is one of the exact same person in every universe, maybe this would explain Roxanne's pain from a week ago.' He wondered.

Derpy mentally nodded and noticed Dark looking at her again. "Yes?" She asked politely.

Dark sighed. "I'm sorry, it's just that I can't help but feel that something is wrong." She replied.

Derpy nodded. "Yea, I have a similar feeling." She said.

Skitter walked up to Fang and sighed. "We're almost there." She told the wolf.

Fang nodded. "Alright, we are almost there!" He shouted to the others behind him.

Roxanne nodded and Firefly copied the gesture, much to Fang's annoyance.

______*The edge of the Grayroot ten minutes later*______

Twilight carefully observed the area around her, so far the Grayroot looked like a normal forest but it was very.....eerie.

"Seems safe enough." Twilight finally said.

Firefly yawned as she walked towards the forest. "Let's just cover some more ground so we can sleep peacefully." She said grumpily.

Fang raised an eyebrow at her strange behavior. "What's with her?" He asked no one in particular.

Roxanne shrugged. "I don't know, maybe she's just tired?" She said.

Gwen sighed and ran over to her sister and fell in motion next to her.

Skitter sighed and walked up to the two former animatronics. "Believe me, she has reason to be upset." She said.

Fang raised an eyebrow. "What's that?" He asked calmly.

Skitter looked at Firefly and sighed. "It's not my place to say, ask her sometime."

Roxanne shrugged. "Come on, let's catch up."

Author's Note:

I may be tunnel visioning this story but still, I hope you enjoy.

Pinkie: Some of you may not care for these little off topic story's but you don't have to read this.

Me: These were supposed to be informative messages, not.....this

Pinkie: I am the co-author, I get some say.

*i sigh* : Fine, just don't screw up the story.....and can you untie me now?

Pinkie: Later, I have work.

Me: Why me?

*Pinkie puts tape over my mouth* : Shush! The Cakes will hear you.

*i roll my eyes but remain silent*

Pinkie: Oopsie! I forgot about you all! uh......you can go now, I have......business with the author.

PreviousChapters Next