• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 1,039 Views, 56 Comments

A New Tale In Equestria. - Sylif Daring Doo



After returning home with Fang and Roxanne, Gwen finds that she might lose her memories, but when she receives a letter from an old friend, her life will be changed forever.

  • ...
17
 56
 1,039

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus chapter: Gathering.

______*the Everfree forest two hours later*______

Gwen walked through the forest along with Fang and Roxanne, the group came across a large pond and decided to take a break.

Roxanne stepped into the pond and dived deeper, Fang simply leaned against a nearby tree to rest while Gwen gathered water.

Fang looked around the place they were in, and he had to admit, this place was beautiful. "Gwen, does this place seem strange to you?" He asked.

Gwen looked at the wolf and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Roxanne surfaced. "What you guys talking about?" She asked.

Fang sighed and pointed up. "Look at all of these trees, and yet not a single leaf is on the ground here." He replied.

Gwen looked around and shrugged. "I can see leaves." She said.

Fang raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure, because there isn't any leaves." He insisted.

Roxanne submerged again after laughing.

"Yes I'm sure, I'm looking right at them." She countered.

Fang sighed and smacked his face. "I give up." He said.

Gwen laughed for a few moments before washing her face with the water.

Fang looked up at the sky and sighed. "Why me?" He asked.

For just a moment the world turned dark with the trees on fire, Fang screamed and shot up.

"Fang!" Shouted a voice.

Fang gasped and the world returned to normal. "What?" He asked quietly before looking at the pond.

Gwen and Roxanne were staring at Fang with looks of worry. "Are you ok?" Gwen asked.

Fang rubbed his eyes and held his head. "I-I don't know." He replied with confusion clear in his voice.

Roxanne stepped out of the water and walked up to Fang and put her hand on his forehead. "No fever, and you don't seem to be tired, you sure your alright?" She asked.

Fang removed Roxanne's hand from his forehead and sighed. " I already said I don't know, I might be hallucinating." He replied.

Gwen stood up and looked around. "We still have to gather food, and seeing as us three Skitter and the twins are the only ones who eat meat we need to get some other forms of food." She said.

Fang's mouth watered at the mention of meat. "I'm sick of vegies, I need some good stuff." He said.

Roxanne nodded. "Yea me too." She agreed.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "While I do enjoy meat its not the only form of food." She said quietly.

Fang and Roxanne started to walk away from the pond, Gwen sighed and followed.

Roxanne kept her eye on Fang as they searched for food, they managed to get a bunch of non poisonous berries and fish, but still had yet to get any other food, at least until they came across a cockatrice.

Fang eyed the cockatrice hungrily. "Fang!" Roxanne snapped. "Calm down." She ordered.

Gwen looked at the two. "I'm not sure that a cockatrice is the best choice of food." She said with concern.

Fang looked at her. "You told me to pick something, and I did." He replied.

Gwen sighed and looked at her two friends. "Fine, so how do you suggest we collect the meat?" She asked.

Fang looked at the cockatrice and grinned. "Charge in pin it down and rip its throat out." He replied calmly.

Roxanne chuckled and looked at the two. "Last one there is a rusted endoskeleton." She joked before leaping out of the bush and lunging at the cockatrice.

Fang and Gwen both quickly mimicked Roxanne's actions, but since Roxanne had left the bush first she was the first to reach the cockatrice and pin it down.

Roxanne stuck her claw into the cockatrice's chest and the beast screamed in pain as Gwen covered its eyes while Fang held its legs.

Fang heard a sickening rip as Roxanne pulled its heart out. "Anyone here like bird hearts?" Roxanne asked.

Fang and Gwen both shook their heads and Roxanne shrugged. "Just checking." She said.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is short but it does help with the plot.

Also I forget if I mentioned this last chapter but I might add Springtrap, its no guarantee but its something.

So anyway I hope you enjoy . :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next