• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 1,038 Views, 56 Comments

A New Tale In Equestria. - Sylif Daring Doo



After returning home with Fang and Roxanne, Gwen finds that she might lose her memories, but when she receives a letter from an old friend, her life will be changed forever.

  • ...
17
 56
 1,038

PreviousChapters Next
The empire of Crystals, Part eleven: The flames of change and wounds of pain.

____*The Crystal Empire, in front of the Crystal Castle.*____

Roxanne backed up and smiled at Fang. "It's great to see you again Fang.....you know, the real you." She said happily.

Fang nodded, he then looked at Lyaroa who was simply watching the reunion. "You know, you don't have to be silent, or are you mute all of a sudden?" He teased.

Lyaroa chuckled and walked over, noticing some glares she shook her head. "Fine then, I'm not mute but I feel like I have no right to speak right now, so instead I'll just say that we should probably pay attention, I think they are activating the heart." She suggested.

Fang blinked. "What heart?" He asked.

Roxanne sighed and poked Fang in the chest. "I'll tell you later, for now, just watch the show." She replied.

Fang scratched the back of his head and looked in the direction everyone was looking at, he noticed that there were guards standing around a crystal podium, there seemed to be something under a tarp, but Fang guessed it was the heart. "If everyone knows what's under the tarp, why did they bother hiding it?" He asked.

Lyaroa walked over to Fang and smirked. "Probably because they haven't got the real one." She whispered.

Fang blinked and looked curiously at Lyaroa. "Eh?" He asked.

Lyaroa looked around the nearby area and soon held out her hand and opened it to reveal a small crystal heart. "I needed the heart for a short while, so I took the real one and shrunk it, I'm going to put it back in a few moments, so don't shout it out like an idiot." She replied quietly.

Fang then watched as Lyaroa grinned and walked backwards, turning invisible as she did so. "You are one strange girl." He commented.

Roxanne sighed and looked around for anything interesting to see. "I hate these things, they always take forever." She said to herself.

"No kidding, I took a quick bathroom break, I get back and they STILL haven't revealed the heart." Came a familiar voice.

Roxanne chuckled and looked around. "Hey Dark, where've you been?" She asked.

Dark shrugged. "Eh, stayed away from the crowds mostly, found some nice mementos and caught a few glimpses of the tournament, then I came here, saw that they were still preparing and went to the bathroom, you know the rest." She replied.

Roxanne looked over at Fang and smiled, she then looked back at Dark and pointed at Fang. "Hey Dark, come on over." She said.

Fang looked around and saw that the crowd was still growing, he was amazed at how many were here for this. 'This wouldn't happen back on Earth, but then again, if i was still there, I'd be nothing more than scrap, and so would Roxanne, oh well, no point thinking about that, I'm never going back.' He then heard footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw Dark walking over with Roxanne.

"Hey Dark, it's been awhile huh?" He mused.

Dark nodded. "Yea.....so how are you holding up." She wondered.

Fang shrugged. "It's a bit concerning, knowing that I had someone else controlling my body, heck, imagine my surprise when I found that I had a son." He replied.

Dark shook her head. "Oh yea.....that must have been a big one huh?" She asked.

Fang nodded. "Yep, I don't even want to know how I'll tell him about all this, he's gotta know at some point right?" He replied.

Roxanne cleared her throat. "If you don't mind, we should probably pay attention, I think they're ready to reveal the heart." She added.

Fang and Dark walked over to the group and Roxanne was about to follow when she heard a chuckle behind her. "Well aren't you the voice of reason Roxie." Said the familiar voice of Lyaroa.

Roxanne sighed and looked back at the Sentinel. "Are you ever gonna stop calling me that?" She asked.

Lyaroa shook her head with a teasing grin. "Nope, it's too fun." She replied cheerily.

"We should probably go over, don't want to miss it." Roxanne said.

Lyaroa smiled and walked up to Roxanne. "Persuade me." She countered teasingly.

Roxanne grumbled. "I'll play whack-a-mole with you next time." She replied.

Lyaroa seemed to think on it a few moments but then grinned. "Ok." She said happily before teleporting over to the group.

Roxanne sighed in irritation but couldn't stop a small smile from forming at Lyaroa's antics as she walked over.

As everyone gathered around for the revealing of the crystal heart, Lyaroa felt a small but familiar tug at her magical senses, she looked around for anything out of the ordinary, but didn't see anything, reaching out with a subtle magic trail, Lyaroa searched for the source of the disturbance.

Lyaroa eventually found the source, but it was clouded, and powerful, she could tell that it was nearby, but was unable to do anything about it as it was in the crowd, so she dispersed her spell and went back to what she was doing before.

"Hey, you alright Lyaroa?" Roxanne asked.

Lyaroa chuckled and looked at Roxanne. "Yea, I'm fine, I just forgot to throw out the bloodied bandages from earlier." She replied.

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "That's just like you, no offense." She quickly added.

Lyaroa grinned. 'At least she isn't prying, besides, I'm not lying, I really should throw out those bandages.' She thought. "You worrying about me? I'm touched Roxie, I didn't know you cared." She said teasingly.

Roxanne grumbled and ignited her fist, immediately silencing Lyaroa. "Zip it." She said with an abnormally dark and sinister voice.

Lyaroa went wide eyed and quickly backed off. "Yes ma'am." She replied with a hint of surprise in her voice.

Roxanne then heard cheering in the crowd, she looked at the Castle and saw that Cadence and Shining Armor walked out onto a balcony, presumably to speak, so Roxanne decided to keep quiet so she could hear what she was saying.

Soon enough, when the crowd quieted down, Cadence spoke, and it sounded like she used a sound amplification spell so that she could be heard clearly. "People of the Crystal Empire, today marks a special occasion, over one thousand years ago, the crystal heart was first activated, and today, we are returning it to its rightful place." She paused, and just as she did so, one of the guardsmen pulled to tarp off to reveal the crystal heart, it shined brilliantly and a massive boom of magic accompanied it, a gigantic shield formed over the city and the sound of people cheering was deafening, especially for Fang and Roxanne.

Lyaroa shrugged and tapped a pair of headphones over her ears with a grin, she then watched as the heart exploded with magical energy as the happiness of the crystal ponies filled it, countless streams of magic came from the heart and the crystal ponies were returned to having their crystalline appearance, Lyaroa also watched as Gwen, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack all took on a crystalline form, she watched as Dark, Skitter and Firefly all took on crystalline forms, she noticed how Spark had this look as well.

Lyaroa tapped her chin for a moment and then snapped her fingers, she quickly teleported away.

____*The Crystal Castle.*____

Solar was looking out the window of the new observatory, when she heard a poof sound behind her, and a hand resting itself on her shoulder. "You, outside, now." Said Lyaroa.

____*outsode the Crystal Castle.*____

Solar blinked and saw that she was now outside, completely confused about the entire situation, but when she felt a powerful surge of magic course through her, and mend her wounds, she realized what happened, the heart was returned to the kingdom.

Lyaroa chuckled and saw a small stream of magic attempt to fly into her, she grabbed it with her hand and spoke to it. "Go away." She said simply, she then looked over at Fang and Roxanne and saw that they hadn't been changed, Lyaroa shrugged and walked over to them. "Hey you guys, I have something to tell you." She said with a grin.

Fang and Roxanne both gave Lyaroa a cautious look. "What is it?" They asked.

Lyaroa's grin grew slightly mischievous. "You know, i haven't been to a crystal fair in.....FUR'EVER!" She joked as an unexplained drum played in the background. [1]

Fang and Roxanne both groaned and fell to the floor as Lyaroa laughed hysterically. "I...knew, you....guys, hated terrible puns!" She just barely blurted out through her laughing.

Fang stood back up quickly while Roxanne got up slowly. "Was that necessary?" He asked.

Lyaroa thought on it for a few moments before looking at Fang again. "Yes." She replied happily, seeming to have gone back to her carefree personality.

Roxanne rolled her eyes and walked back to the others, leaving Fang and Lyaroa alone, with Solar nowhere to be found.

Fang waited for Roxanne to be a good distance away, then looked at Lyaroa with a cold stare. "I think it's time we get to the REAL talk." He said calmly.

Lyaroa sighed. "We had a deal Fang, and it was explain everything AFTER, the fair, not before, and not during." She replied.

Fang blinked. "Not about that, I'm talking about you and Rox." He clarified.

Lyaroa went to say something but soon facepalmed. "Right, duh.....what is it?" She asked.

Fang looked around to make sure no one was watching or listening, but seeing as the ongoing celebration was enough of a sound blocker, he then wrapped his left arm around her neck and lowered his voice to a whisper. "I know that you've been watching her, in case you forgot, you were in my head, and I do remember you eyeing her from time to time, and not in the good way, so what are you up to?" He questioned.

Lyaroa groaned mentally and looked at Fang. "To tell the truth?....I'm a lesbian, and Roxanne has many qualities I like, and no, I didn't make her like that.....like I said, I don't interfere with that stuff, the answer is simple, I'm attracted to her, and I can't help that, satisfied?" She wondered.

Fang sighed and rubbed his eyes, processing Lyaroa's answer, soon enough he just shook his head. "Just stop stalking her." He said before walking off

Lyaroa looked up at the sky. "No problem big guy." She muttered quietly before going over to join the others.

____* later in the day, after the fair, The Crystal Castle spire, 9:28 PM.*____

Lyaroa sat on the tip of the spire, looking down upon the city below, she slightly shivered as a freezing wind blew past her, chilling her to the bone, normally she wouldn't be cold, but she had cast a spell earlier in the day, which temporarily grew back all of her fur, but it wore off, and now she had little to no fur, leaving her exposed to the elements, but she had bigger concerns, like the anomaly from earlier, it was gone now, but it had headed towards Ponyville, so she was worried about what it was.

The most likely case was that she detected a world hopper, a creature that ended up in a world they didn't belong in, if it was a different planet in its own world, she would be fine with it, but this was like dimension hopping, only more catastrophic if left unattended.

Three thousand years ago, Lyaroa would have immediately left to deal with it, but this was different, right now, she was at low strength now that she wasn't controlling Fang, not even adding in the fact that the anomaly made the mirror world look small, this time, Lyaroa would be taking it slow, examining the situation before acting.

Lyaroa then chuckled. "You know, it's a scientific impossibility to sneak up on a Sentinel, so just come talk to me Gwen." She said calmly.

A sigh came from the lurking Pegasus and she soon came out of the shadows and flew up to her. "What are you doing up here Lyaroa?" She asked curiously.

Lyaroa smirked and looked at Gwen. "I could ask you the same thing, and I'm contemplating my plan to take over the world." She said calmly.

Gwen blinked but then noticed Lyaroa's grin. "Ha ha, and if you want to know, I couldn't sleep so I went for a quick flyover of the city." She replied.

Lyaroa looked back down at the city, seeing all of the lamps lit and crystals shining faintly, she smiled a little bit. "Gwen, if you look down at the city, what do you see?" She asked.

Gwen raised an eyebrow, she looked down at the city. "I see the lights, people walking around the city, and snow." She replied.

Lyaroa never lost her smile. "You know what I see?....I see the ever so faint shine of the crystals, the light of every lamp, the joy and happiness of the crystal ponies." She paused and looked at Gwen. "I also see many things about them, their personality, their desires, their dreams, and sadly, I see their lifespan, and the web they made throughout their lives." She turned quiet as she gazed back down. "If you could see what I see, or hear what I hear, you would be blind and deaf, but you would be in awe at how it looks, it's so symmetrical down there, and the beauty of it all is grander then any land or castle." She sighed.

"But sadly, all of It is just as tragic, as I can see the lives of the dead down their as well, their dying screams, the fear as they passed, and the agony of the slaves as they worked for Sombra, it's like this in almost every town you see, some are gigantic, some are small, but all of them are unique in some way." Lyaroa blinked and looked at Gwen, seeing her lifespan, she sighed and looked back down. "I know you have questions, go ahead and ask, I don't mind." She said quietly.

Gwen blinked, she then grabbed a cloud and sat on it in front of Lyaroa. "The first question is obvious, Will you change Firefly back?" She asked.

Lyaroa sighed again. "Look, I know you want your sister back, but that isn't up to me....or to up you." She replied.

Gwen narrowed her eyes. "And why not?" She wondered.

Lyaroa held up two fingers. "One, Firefly is technically Roxanne's daughter, and I would need her consent, two, I need to show Firefly her previous life and let her choose If she wants it back, sorry to say this Gwen, but unless I actually intervene in this matter, I can't do anything, all I can do is give Firefly her choice if I have to, and change her if she accepts." She replied.

Gwen seemed to be disappointed with this answer, but she soon asked another question. "Next question.....what did you mean when you said nothing was wrong with my element?" She asked.

Lyaroa chuckled. "It was simply a matter of you going to Freddy Fazbears, nothing more, nothing less." She answer simply.

"Um....ok, what about getting Golden Freddy out of Ditzy?....can you do that?" Gwen asked.

Lyaroa shrugged. "I can do that, but I need their consent for it, I will also need to make a body for Golden, so it will take time." She replied.

Gwen sighed and rubbed her eyes. "You really can't do anything without consent can you?" She wondered.

Lyaroa rolled her eyes. "I could, if I wanted to be hated for it, but as it stands, I would rather not leave the planet just yet." She replied calmly.

Gwen then watched as Lyaroa stood up and looked at her. "I'll see you on the ground Gwen." The Sentinel said before jumping off.

Lyaroa plummeted to the ground, she grinned as she fell and soon, just before she hit the ground, she softened her landing with a quick spell, she then walked back to the castle.

Gwen blinked and then sighed, she flew back inside, just seeking to get some rest. 'I will never understand that girl.'

_____*the next morning, Castle dining hall, 8:12 AM.*_____

Lyaroa paced around the room in sort of a trance, lost in deep thought, her thoughts were interrupted however when Soul and Spirit appeared, sitting in two of the chairs. "Morning Lyaroa." Spirit said.

The only vocals that Soul managed to make we're groggy groans as she had her face on the table.

"Morning you two." Lyaroa replied as she continued pacing.

Spirit noticed the Sentinel's strange behavior and decided to mention it. "What's on your mind?" He asked.

Lyaroa rubbed her eyes and looked at Spirit. "One, I'm fucking tired, two, I want to get out of this place and back to normality, three, I didn't get much sleep last night due to Fang keeping me up all night with countless questions, so yes, I'm irritated, and some silence would be great." She replied with a slight twitch.

After that, the dining room was silent, and it remained silent until five minutes later when the everyone else filled the room, needless to say, Lyaroa teleported Spirit, Soul and herself to a new location to get away from the noise, but not before saying that she would meet them at the train station.

____*the observatory.*____

Lyaroa looked down on the city below, one that was so quiet merely an hour and a half before, was now bustling with people, she began to wonder exactly how much things had changed since she was last in Equestria, but for some reason, she actually didn't really care much about any of these things anymore, she found herself simply wanting to go home and sleep, not that she had much choice, unless she wanted to be charged with breaking and entering.

In any case, she called Soul and Spirit out and walked away from the window. "So, what's up boss?" Soul asked.

Spirit blinked. "Need something?" He asked.

Lyaroa shook her head. "I actually have something for you two, if you want it." She replied.

Soul raised an eyebrow out of confusion and curiosity. "What is it?" She asked.

Lyaroa held out her hands and opened them, revealing two small flames, one was ghostly while the other was purple. "These flames represent the choice I'm giving you." She looked at the ghostly flame first. "This flame, will give you the ability to become physical for as long as you wish, with no magical drain, it will also greatly enhance your powers, but you will remain attached to the swords." She then looked at the purple flame.

"This flame, will give you new life, you will have a physical form and will be free to choose your own path, free from the shackles of your blade, it also will enhance your powers, though not as strongly." Lyaroa explained.

Soul and Spirit looked at eachother and then at Lyaroa. "Why would you offer us these?" Soul asked.

Lyaroa chuckled. "Simple, your choice was taken from you, when that old warrior sealed you in the swords he also took away your choice, just for a weapon to use against Sombra, so now, I'm giving you a choice you never had, of course, you aren't being forced to take a flame, I'll hold on to them for you if you ever change your mind, but i should mention this, you can only take one, seeing as they can't be combined." She explained.

Spirit looked at Soul and chuckled, he then walked up to the ghostly flame and took it immediately. "The physical world sucks ass.....no way am I getting mixed up in that shit." He said easily as he absorbed the flame.

Lyaroa blinked and then looked at Soul. "You want me to hold on to them for you?.....there isn't any rush." She asked.

Soul sighed and scratched the back of her head. "Give me some time, I need to think on this a while." She then returned to her sword.

Spirit and Lyaroa shared a glance, Spirit grinned and shrugged. "Together to the end boss." He said as he slowly faded away.

Lyaroa closed her hands and the flames vanished, she then walked up to the glass again and sat down. "Not like I'm in danger of dying of old age." She said quietly.

____*two hours later, the observatory, 10:48 AM*____

Lyaroa was simply watching the activity of the city below when she heard a sigh behind her, she looked over her shoulder and saw Soul pacing behind her. "Hey Soul, you doing alright?" She asked.

Soul nodded her head and looked at Lyaroa. "I've thought it over, two hours straight right?" She wondered.

Lyaroa couldn't help but give a small smile and shake her head. "Yea, two hours, anyway, which is it?" She asked as she pulled the flames out again.

Soul sighed and walked up to Lyaroa. "What are you going to do with Spirit?.....we both know how much he hates being treated like a tool, so tell me." She asked.

Lyaroa blinked. "To be honest, I was actually going to keep him around, no reason to get rid of him." She told the ghost.

Soul nodded slowly, she slowly reached her hand out to the ghostly flame. "Are you sure Soul?.....if you do this, you'll be bound to the sword forever." Lyaroa reminded her.

Soul smiled and looked at Lyaroa. "Together to the end right?" She said as she took the ghostly flame and absorbed it, slowly fading away with the same smile on her face.

Lyaroa sighed quietly before walking to the door and opening it. "Together to the end......" She muttered quietly with a smile as she walked out.

____*five minutes later, Crystal Empire train station.*____

Lyaroa walked through the train station and found herself relieved that the train station in the city was undamaged, it simply needed the blockage in between the city and border station removed. [2]

After searching the station for a few minutes, Lyaroa eventually found the train to Ponyville, she walked up to the conductor and handed him her ticket, after that, she got into the train and went to find her seat.

Lyaroa also found herself liking the Empire's trains over Equestria's, mostly because they weren't so noisy, she eventually found a seat and sat down, much to her dismay however, soon after she sat, Fang, Roxanne, Firefly and Spark all entered the room and sat down in nearby seats, with Spark next to her, Firefly and Roxanne across from her, and Fang just behind her. "So much for a peaceful ride." She muttered as Dark walked in and sat down next to Fang.

Lyaroa closed her eyes to try and get some rest, but just as she did, a loud whistle sounded followed by. "All aboard!"

Lyaroa grumbled and instead looked out the window, seeing nothing truly interesting she sighed and looked over at Spark. "Hi." She said.

Spark looked at her and nodded. "Aren't you the girl that was controlling dad?" He asked bluntly but quietly.

Lyaroa blinked but soon nodded, she then looked back at Fang, who seemed to be holding back a grin. "I see you told him." She pointed out.

Fang nodded. "Why wouldn't i?.....the sooner the better right?" He replied.

Dark shook her head. "You are going to be a strange father Fang." She said.

Lyaroa smirked. "I second that." She added before looking back out her window.

Spark eyed Lyaroa curiously, immediately spotting multiple strange things, for one, she seemed to be missing part of her right ear, the rest of her body was covered in bloodstains and very little fur on the chest, any fur that would have been on her arms and legs was gone, her tail was torn up, there were also numurous scars all over her body, primarily along her back, all of the scars looked like they were all once deep and painful cuts, there even seemed to be intense burn marks all over her body. [3] "You curious kid?" Lyaroa asked.

Spark crossed his arms and looked away. "I'm not going to ask." He replied.

Lyaroa rolled her eyes. "Good, because I don't want to talk about it." She countered as she looked at Spark.

Spark looked over at Lyaroa again, he took the opportunity to examine her face, she had a scar across her right eye, her left iris was cyan while her right iris was white along with its pupil, giving Spark the thought that Lyaroa was half blind, the most disturbing feature about her face was her scleras, which were both blood red, he sighed. "I'll admit it, I am curious, but like you said, if you don't want to talk about it, then I won't ask." He said.

After that, the car was mostly quiet as the train left the station.

____*ten minutes later, just at the border of the Crystal Empire.*____

Roxanne looked out the window, watching the snowy plains of the Empire pass by, she sighed and rested her head on the seat, she glanced to Firefly who was busy entertaining herself by watching a fly harass another passenger. "Firefly." Roxanne said.

Firefly stopped watching the fly and looked at Roxanne. "Yea Koni?" She asked, slightly slipping back to Changish.

Roxanne chuckled and shook her head as she ruffled Firefly's hair. "Haven't heard that in a while." She said to herself, remembering the first time she heard it, and the time that Skitter told her what it meant.

After she was done reminiscing, she sighed and looked down at Firefly. "You know how Fang told you and Spark about Lyaroa right?" She started off, seeing that Lyaroa was looking at her and nodding.

Firefly nodded. "Yea?" Not exactly seeing the point.

Roxanne mentally prepared herself for what she was about to say, but once all of the sound from the outside world vanished, she decided to simply speak, recognizing the sound blockage spell. "I think you should know.....you actually had a life before this one, but you were changed, your mind was cleared of almost everything and you were reverted into a filly." She paused a moment as Firefly seemed to be skeptical, but was listening anyway. "I don't suppose you remember Emerald?" She asked.

Firefly nodded sadly, not wanting to remember the sight of the dead dragon. "Yea, I liked him, he was cool." She replied.

Roxanne sighed. "As much as I hate to say it, Emerald is the reason you're a filly again, not that he had much choice in the matter though, anyway, skipping over the rest of the stuff you already know, Lyaroa has the ability to change you back, but she won't do so without your consent, but if you ever want to know about your past self, ask her, I won't force you though, I just wanted to let you know." She finished before looking out the window, leaving Firefly puzzled and wondering.

____*fifty minutes later, Ponyville train station.*____

Fang stood up from his seat and slowly made his way out of the train, noticing that Lyaroa was missing he just assumed that she teleported out, so as he made his way out, he couldn't help but be curious about any changes that happened while he was gone.

It took a lot of time, but when Fang exited the train, he was glad to see that the train station didn't seem to change much from when he explored the town last year.

Fang decided to quickly walk away from the train, he soon spotted Gwen talking to Dark, he then walked up to them. "Hey guys, what's up?"" He asked casually as he approached.

Gwen looked at Fang and smiled. "I'm doing fine, I'm going to go see Ditzy soon, I really need to apologize for leaving so abruptly, which I KNOW is going to bite me in the ass." She replied.

Dark shrugged. "I'm just glad to be back, to be honest, I would rather stay away from the Empire." She said.

Fang chuckled. "That's alright, me?....I have a lot of catching up to do, besides, it'll be better here then a place where I know nothing." He said.

Soon enough, Fang watched as Roxanne and Firefly exited the train along with Spark, but no sign of Lyaroa. "Where's everyone else?" Fang asked.

Gwen motioned to the town. "They all had stuff to take care of, and ran off, anyway, I had better get going, seeya guys!" She said before flying off.

Dark laughed quietly before looking at Fang. "I should go too, bye Fang, it's great to have you back....really." She said before walking to the town.

Fang looked at Roxanne and the kids as they walked over. "Hey." He said.

Spark shrugged. "Hey dad." He replied calmly.

Roxanne blinked and walked over. "I hate to ask this, but have you seen Lyaroa?" She asked.

Fang raised an eyebrow but shook his head. "Nope, she must've vanished." He replied.

Roxanne scratched the back of her ear and shrugged. "Weird, I wonder where she went." She wondered.

____*meanwhile*____

Lyaroa sensed the anomaly again, she felt that it wasn't as powerful as before, but it was still dangerous, so she raced across the trees of the Everfree, searching for the source relentlessly.

As she moved across the trees, she sensed it was nearby so she quickly moved towards it.

Eventually, after five more minutes of searching, Lyaroa eventually found the source of the anomaly, it seemed to be holed up in a small cave, as she got closer, she noticed a small pack of Timberwolves advancing on the cave in a hunting pattern, in her curiosity, Lyaroa held back, and simply watched the Timberwolves.

The wolves suddenly howled and charged the cave, and soon after they entered, pained yelps and the smashing of wood could be heard, and almost as quickly as the wolves entered, they fled the cave and back into the forest.

Lyaroa's curiosity peaked at this point and she jumped down, she then walked towards the cave and prepared to unsheath Soul and Spirit.

As Lyaroa entered the cave, the darkness was soon replaced by clear vision, and in the center of the cave was a lone wolf, gray fur stained with blood, it seemed to be crouched down strangely and eating a dead cockatrice, as Lyaroa get closer, she could sense it, the wolf was the cause of the anomaly,

.....And it turned around, and stared right at her, with dark blood red eyes, and a ferocious gaze.

Lyaroa drew her blades and the wolf quickly charged with unnatural speed, Lyaroa managed to dodge its attack, she then attacked it while it recovered, she swung her blades down at it, but the wolf quickly dodged and leapt at Lyaroa.

Time then slowed as Lyaroa quickly moved away from the wolf and returned time to normal.

The wolf seemed confused at Lyaroa's movements, but it did something rather odd next, it grinned and stood upright before charging at the Sentinel.

Lyaroa's eyes widened and she quickly sheathed her swords after dodging the wolf's charge, this only served to make the wolf even more bloodthirsty, it charged wildly again but this time it made an upwards kick aimed at Lyaroa's shoulder.

In response, Lyaroa nimbly moved out of the way and grabbed the wolf's leg before throwing it at the nearby cave wall.

As the wolf crashed into the wall, Lyaroa quickly drove Spirit through its chest, missing any organs by an inch, Lyaroa then pulled the sword out only to receive a powerful punch to the face.

Lyaroa flew back several feet and was soon pinned by the wolf.

The wolf growled and opened its mouth, but instead of trying to bite Lyaroa, there seemed to be a strange magic coming from its mouth, she quickly freed a hand and punched the wolf off of her, she then got back up and faced the wolf, who quickly discharged a strange magical blast at her. "Eat this!" Came a voice.

Lyaroa barely managed to dodge the blast as it flew outside and completely disintegrated a tree. "What the fuck was that!?" She blurted out, she then quickly faced the wolf who seemed to be just as confused as she was.

The wolf shook its head and looked at Lyaroa in confusion. "Wait a minute." It said In a calm voice.

"Hold on." Lyaroa said.

Lyaroa and the wolf both looked at each other in shock. "YOU CAN TALK!?"

Author's Note:

[1] Ok, I have realized something.....WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN USING PUNS!?

[2] Allow me to clarify, to stop travel by train, Sombra had a massive black crystal and tons of rubble thrown on the center of the track.

[3] Writing this exact part was annoying as hell!....not because it took thinking, but because I had originally wrote it with great detail, BUT I crashed, erasing all progress because I forgot to save, and then the second time the stupid save function didn't work for some reason, so It got erased again, then I forgot everything I wrote......i was obviously pissed.

But yea, Soul and Spirit got a power up, Spark saw Lyaroa's many injuries, and we have a new character in play, HOPEFULLY, if I remember to do it, I won't have to worry about ten or more people in future chapters.

Me: So anyway, you now have more insight into Lyaroa, Fang is back with us, and we have a mysterious wolf that can stand toe to toe with Lyaroa in her current state.

Pinkie: Yep, and that is one strange Sentinel.

Me: That's true.....also this may seem random, but do you guys know how frustrating it is going through a perfect rhythm, writing the entire chapter down, and then look back through it and see that instead of Fang, you get Fnag or Famg?

Me and Pinkie: Seeya next time!

PreviousChapters Next