• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 1,039 Views, 56 Comments

A New Tale In Equestria. - Sylif Daring Doo



After returning home with Fang and Roxanne, Gwen finds that she might lose her memories, but when she receives a letter from an old friend, her life will be changed forever.

  • ...
17
 56
 1,039

PreviousChapters Next
A much needed but short conversation.

_____*two days ago, Golden Oaks library, 5:19 PM*_____

Twilight was reading one of her books when she heard a knock on the door, she set her book down and walked over to the door, she opened it and saw Gwen and Derpy along with Skitter and Rarity, she allowed them inside. "Hey girls." She greeted.

A few minutes later, another knock, and this time, it was Applejack, Pinkie and Fluttershy.

Twilight let them inside, soon enough, when Dark came downstairs, their meeting began. "So Skitter, why did you want everyone to meet up here?" She asked.

"It wasn't MY idea, I may have called us here, but Lyaroa is the one who came up with the idea, she said she wanted to talk to everyone." She answered.

Gwen looked at her friend curiously. "What about?" She asked.

Skitter was about to speak, but she stopped as she saw Lyaroa enter the library. "I wanted to speak to everyone all at once." Lyaroa said.

Twilight looked at the Sentinel. "Why?" She asked.

Lyaroa walked to the center of the room talking as she did. "Last time we all talked back in the Crystal Empire, Derpy excluded, everyone was angered, I wanted to talk to everyone in a more calm environment." She answered.

Gwen talked next. "What brought this on?.....you didn't seem to care much last time." She pointed out.

Lyaroa chuckled and crossed her arms. "Well, I think I owe it to you all, I did deceive you after all, besides......this might be your last chance to do so." She mentioned.

Skitter found herself curious at the last part. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Lyaroa looked at Gwen. "You see, I'm considering leaving this world, and i just might do so, but I wanted to talk to everyone before I made a decision, so if you have anything you need to say to me, now might be a good time." She said, not revealing what was really going on.

Twilight sighed and looked at Lyaroa. "Look, I've pretty much said whatever I had to say back at the Empire, I don't really have anything to add." She said.

Derpy looked and Gwen and the two whispered to each other, eventually, Gwen looked at Lyaroa. "Neither of us have anything to say really, I mean, yes, what you did was horrible, but it's not up to us to say anything for it." Gwen said.

Lyaroa seemed confused as everyone pretty much agreed with Gwen and Derpy, she actually didn't know what to do for a moment, but soon, she blinked and had an idea. "Well, that was unexpected, I won't be going into an emotional monologue, but hey, you never know, I might have a change of heart." She then walked over to one of the bookshelves. "So, until I get things sorted out in the eternal mystery that is my brain......I'll be doing what I do best." She then held up her hand slightly. "Absolutely nothing." She snapped her fingers and vanished.

Skitter blinked. "That's it? she had us all come here for that little meeting?" She said in disbelief.

Gwen sighed. "And your surprised because?" She asked.

Skitter shrugged. "I don't know actually, it's just stupid.

Author's Note:

Short right?

It was meant to be like that as it's a mini chapter, remember the meeting from the previous chapter?

Well this is it, and guess what?....I don't care how short it is!

I write these chapters I can make them as long or as short as I damn well want!

PreviousChapters Next