• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 1,038 Views, 56 Comments

A New Tale In Equestria. - Sylif Daring Doo



After returning home with Fang and Roxanne, Gwen finds that she might lose her memories, but when she receives a letter from an old friend, her life will be changed forever.

  • ...
17
 56
 1,038

Chapters Next
Fang gets an itch.

Author's Note:

Gwen Dash=Rainbow Dash.

Roxanne=Mangle from fnaf2.

Roger=Toy Bonnie from fnaf2.

Sarah=Toy Chica from fnaf2.

Bob=Toy Freddy from fnaf2.

Fang Is my fan made character, I do not know of any others of the same name and for that I am sorry if someone else has a fan made character of the same name.

Just clearing that up.

*I do not own Five nights at Freddy's or any of its characters, Fnaf belongs to Scott Cawthon.*

*I do not own My little pony or any of it characters, Mlp belongs to Hasbro.*

_______*Gwen Dash's house, the basement 12:41 PM*_______

Fang groaned as he woke up, he rubbed his head and slowly opened his eyes, he looked to his right and smiled. "Thank you Dash for teaching me emotions." He thought to himself.

In the bed with him was his partner Roxanne, while he might not have admitted it to anyone else he did have feelings for the fox, he just hasn't said anything yet.

While Fang was familiar with emotions now he was not sure how Roxanne would think about his feelings, he didn't know if she would find them creepy or just plain wrong, so for now he would remain silent.

He felt a familiar sensation in his shoulder and scratched it, he could not understand it but ever since they arrived in Equestria he had this itch in his shoulder, he had kept quiet but it was getting worse.

Fang sighed and quietly got out of the bed, Dash had asked them if they would like a room in the house, and they knew that she had three spare rooms, but they had said that the basement was fine, in truth it was the one place they could call home, although they weren't used to the idea of 'hot' and 'cold' the two partners hadn't found the problem.

"Roxie is the one who adjusted quickly, me, no don't think about that." He shrugged off the thought.

Fang had received this voice in his head along with the itch, perhaps he felt guilty about leaving his friends back home to be scrapped, or maybe he was going insane from the stress of being alive, he was unsure, Fang walked over to his partners side of the bed and gently shook her, he had discovered what happened if Roxanne was woken up loudly, the hard way, the memory was fresh in his mind.

Roxanne's eyes snapped open and she backhanded Fang without thinking, she gasped and rushed up to her partner, are you ok?, she had asked, Fang was to shocked to reply. Fang shuddered at the memory, pain was why he froze up, it was new and exciting to him, and it hurt.

Fang heard a moan come from his partner as she rolled over. "Hurry up Roxanne, you have to wake up." He said.

Roxanne opened her eyes and looked at Fang. "Oh boy, alright I'm up just give me a minute." She said groggily.

Fang nodded and walked over to the stairs and waited.

Roxanne checked her arms and legs then she checked her chest, she sighed in relief.

Fang winced, ever since they came to this world Roxanne has been having nightmares, in these nightmares Roxanne is being torn apart again, but this time for parts, she dreamt about the children tearing her apart every day while Fang tried to stop them, she dreamt that she was torn apart in this world by its inhabitants, and every time Fang had been there to comfort her, 'because I'm your partner and friend' he said every time she asked why he helped.

Roxanne stood up and walked towards Fang and hugged him lightly.

"Which one was it this time?" Fang asked.

Roxanne looked at him. "Kids." She said sadly.

Fang nodded in understanding, he then returned the hug. "Its ok, that wont happen anymore, now come on, lets go." He said.

Roxanne looked at him and smiled, she was glad to have the distraction, but she knew that she would have to get over it eventually.

Fang walked up to the door that led to the living room and opened it.

Roxanne walked up to Fang and nodded slowly.

Fang walked through the door and Roxanne followed.

______*the living room 12:42 PM*______

Gwen sat in her chair while reading a book on Equestrian history, she sighed and put the book on the arm of the chair, she then stood up and walked towards the kitchen, she noticed Fang and Roxanne walk out of the basement and smiled.

"Morning sleepyheads, so did you finally 'do it' last night?" She asked teasingly.

Roxanne blushed and Fang's heart skipped a beat. "No, no no no no." They said in unison.

Gwen chuckled and shook her head. "I don't know why you two bother trying to avoid it, so what if your a wolf and a fox?, just do it already." She said impatiently.

Fang bit his lip. "Of all people to get stuck with I had to get stuck with the one who pesters me every single day about that." He said in his mind.

Roxanne looked at Fang and chuckled, she had found herself becoming more and more attached to her wolf partner, she knew what it was but never said anything, she thought that if Fang found out he would laugh, Roxanne had thought it was stupid as well.

Gwen was mentally cracking up, the reaction of the two former animatronics was always hilarious, even though she knew it was wrong she couldn't help but notice how it kept everyone's spirits up.

"Ok come on you two, you have to get moving." Gwen said while walking into the kitchen.

Fang nodded and followed Gwen into the kitchen.

Roxanne rolled her eyes but followed her housemates.

"Gwen, we will be lucky if we even get a job, much less if we aren't thrown out of the building, or if we scare the locals." Roxanne said grimly.

Fang nodded in agreement as he pulled a fish out of the fridge. "Thank god for your people eating fish, I was afraid I would have to go on an all vegetable diet." He said with relief.

Gwen nodded. "Yep, I might be one of them, but I can still eat meat without any problems like they claim." She said with confusion.

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "I agree, I don't see what's wrong with meat, its delicious, unless the majority of your race is herbivores then I would understand, but in my opinion, something happened to you that allowed you to eat meat." She told Gwen.

The room fell into silence after Roxanne spoke, they ate their breakfast in silence, until a most welcome knock came at the door.

Gwen sighed in relief and walked over to the front door, she opened the door to reveal Fluttershy, she smiled and let her friend inside.

"Hey Shy, thanks for taking these two off my hands for a while." She said gratefully.

Fluttershy went to speak but closed her mouth, ever since Gwen had gotten back she had been using all of the references she picked up from Earth, she even asked her friends to use her 'real' name.

"Its no trouble at all, as long as I don't forget they're just like us, in a way." She replied.

Gwen smiled. "Yea, they've grown on me, they're like family to me you know?" She said.

Fluttershy nodded in understanding. "I know what you mean, its the same way with all of my animals." She replied.

Fang walked into the room and yawned. "Hey Gwen, hey Shy, just wanted you to know I found this yesterday." He said holding an open palm out, he was holding a black cocoon like rock, it had a small folded letter inside it addressed to Gwen.

Gwen took the rock and pulled the letter out, she opened it and grinned. "Well now, that's interesting." She said cheerfully.

Fang walked up to her and read the letter. "I cant understand this at all." He said with annoyance.

Gwen laughed. "Well duh, that's because its written in Changish." She said as she gave Fang a light slap on the back.

Fluttershy's eyes widened. "Um, does Changish mean Changelings?" She asked with worry.

Gwen looked at her friend happily. "Yep, my old friend finally contacted me." She said happily.

Fluttershy gulped. "Um, this might come as a shock to you but." She paused.

Gwen now had a serious look on her face. "Yes?" She asked.

Fluttershy laughed nervously. "Um, the Changelings attacked Canterlot a few days before you returned." She said sadly.

Gwen's eyes widened at this. "No, that cant be, my friend never would have done that!" She snapped.

Fang quickly moved in between Fluttershy and Gwen, he then looked Gwen straight in the eye.

"Look, if you really believe that then go see him or her, take me and Roxanne with you if that makes you feel better." He said with a serious tone.

Gwen nodded and looked behind her to see Roxanne leaning against the wall. "When do we leave then?" Roxanne asked eagerly.

Fang put his hand up in a halting motion. "First, what does the letter say?" He said calmly.

Gwen shrugged and read the letter. "Basically it says that he found something 'very' interesting in the Grayroot forest and he wants me to visit." She replied.

Fang put his hand to his chin and thought on it. "Very well, lets go." He said.

Fluttershy gave Gwen a pleading look. "Please don't, we don't know if its a trap or not." She said worryingly.

Gwen smirked. "Of course its a trap, that's what makes it fun." She replied.

Fang and Roxanne smiled then walked down to the basement.

Gwen looked at Fluttershy. "Can you tell the others that I'm going to the Grayroot forest and that they are welcome to come, I'm going to tell Ditzy and see if she can come along." She said.

Fluttershy nodded. "Yea I can do that." She said as she walked out of the house.

Gwen smiled and walked upstairs to get some stuff together for her journey.

______*Ponyville outskirts 1:21 PM*______

Fang sat on the hill waiting impatiently for the rest of the group, so far the only ones who were here was Gwen, Derpy, Twilight and Roxanne.

Roxanne was talking with Twilight about Earth, apparently ever since Roxanne had told her that she was an animatronic before now Twilight had been VERY curious, it was disturbing to say the least.

Derpy was standing next to Gwen talking about, plans.

Fang felt the itch in his shoulder again and scratched it.

Roxanne noticed it. "Hey Fang, you alright?" She asked.

Fang looked at his partner and nodded. "Yea I'm fine, just an itch." He replied.

Roxanne had an idea and walked up to Fang, she walked behind him and kneeled.

"Roxie, what are you doing?" Fang asked with worry.

Roxanne proceeded to scratch Fang's shoulder causing him to pant heavily.

Gwen and Derpy giggled at the scene, Twilight was curious.

Fang was going to object but the feeling made him stay silent, almost.

Gwen heard footsteps behind her and turned around to see Rarity, she grinned. "Hey Rarity, glad you could make it." She said happily.

Normally Gwen would be annoyed by the unicorns presence but since she got back she had a new appreciation for the unicorn.

"It was nothing darling, shall we be off?" Rarity replied.

Gwen had never admitted it but she did miss her unicorn friend, even if she was a 'bit' overdramatic.

"Ok then, lets go." Gwen said walking towards the Everfree.

Twilight rushed up to her friend and stood in her way. "Um, Gwen, you do realize that that's the Everfree forest right?" She asked with concern.

Gwen grinned. ""Fine, if you want to waste a full two months on the detour be my guest, but if you want to get there in about one or two weeks we take the Everfree, your choice." She said.

Twilight looked up at the sky in thought. "I know that we don't have two months, but then again the fast route is the Everfree so, which way?" She asked herself.

Roxanne waited for Twilights answer like the others but found herself loving the silence.

Rarity however walked up to Twilight. "Twilight darling, I'm afraid that I must agree with Rai.....Gwen on this matter, I am afraid that I don't have two months to spare, if I did I would advise against the Everfree forest." She said sadly.

Twilight sighed. "The Everfree it is then." She replied in defeat.

Fang cheered which confused everyone else. "Sorry, its just that I'll finally get to eat some meat. its about time, and I don't mean fish meat." He said with annoyance.

Roxanne rolled her eyes and walked towards the Everfree.

Fang shrugged and followed his partner.

Gwen and Derpy followed the two partners.

Rarity and Twilight followed their four companions.

Gwen was glad that Rarity hadn't brought a lot of things, for one it would attract unwanted attention, and it would slow them down massively.

Fang had felt the itch go away and felt great, but there was a drawback. "Kill, kill kill kill, you know you want to, just look at all of that meat, go ahead, enjoy yourself." A voice said, Fang clenched his fist at the voice, he would deal with it when he got back.

Derpy noticed that Fang had made a fist with his hand and that he was trembling, she decided to talk to him about it.

"Dont be a fool, cant you see it?" Golden Freddy asked.

Derpy looked closer and noticed that Fang was biting his lip. "He is holding his urges in, he is doing what he can to resist the urge to eat us all, I think interaction is the last thing he needs right now, what he needs is solitude to deal with his issues." Golden Freddy continued.

Even though she didn't trust Golden Freddy yet he hadn't steered her wrong yet, Derpy nodded and continued walking.

Gwen saw Derpy nod but didn't say anything, she knew that Golden Freddy was still in her mind, but Derpy didn't seem to mind.

Derpy had changed since Golden Freddy entered her mind, she was more confident and had become less clingy, but the main change was with her eye, she could see clearly now, but she was much more sensitive about her eye now, her left eye she was ok with, but her right eye, she had not come to terms with it yet, while she could handle insults about it, it was the drawback that she feared, now she had to be extra careful in her sleep because of Princess Luna, but the up side was that her eye sight was always improving, but she was prepared to lose this all, she knew that Golden Freddy would get out eventually, and she was prepared for that, she hoped.

Roxanne continued walking when she her body started to cause her great pain, she held in the searing pain, she had this drawback ever since she arrived in Equestria, she bit her lip as the pain passed, Roxanne hoped that it would go away eventually, but she was not putting any amount of faith into that.

Gwen stopped as some bushes rustled behind her, she turned around and saw something odd, the bushes were now bent and cracked, she whistled which stopped the group.

Twilight walked up to Gwen and tapped her on the shoulder.

"What is it?" She asked.

Gwen pointed at the bush and cautiously walked towards it, when she was close enough she lunged and hit something, or someone.

Grunting came from the bushes and Twilight prepared a stun spell, Rarity decided to make sure they wouldn't be surprised by anything, Roxanne and Fang got into versatile stances which allowed them to either attack or defend, it also allowed them to cover each other.

A black figure flew out if the bush and Gwen lunged at it.

Gwen punched the figure and it punched her back.

Twilight used her magic and immobilized the figure.

Gwen fell on the ground and quickly stood up, she looked at the figure and smirked.

The figure was a black Changeling with three moderate sized holes on each leg, no hair and short fangs.

Twilight felt a wave of anger surge over her upon seeing that it was a Changeling, she tightened her grip on the Changeling causing it to scream in pain.

Gwen's eyes widened and she ran up to Twilight and knocked her to the ground.

Rarity was shocked at this but Fang blocked her from interfering.

Twilight grunted in pain as Gwen stood over her.

Gwen looked at the Changeling. "Sorry about that, so, what's up Skittle?" She asked the Changeling.

The changeling growled but didn't move. "Don't call me that Dash." She said.

Gwen smirked. "Fine, have it your way Skitter." She replied.

Twilight was shocked at her friends behavior. "Gwen!, that's a Changeling!, why are you defending it?" She asked.

Gwen looked at Twilight and chuckled. "Are you kidding?, Skitter is one of my oldest friends." She said happily.

Skitter sighed and leaned against a nearby tree. "Look unicorn, if your going to insult me by calling me an 'it' then at least remember my name." She said with annoyance.

Twilight growled but stood her ground.

Gwen chuckled. "Skitter what are you doing out here?" She asked.

Skitter smiled, she looked at Roxanne and Fang. "I'm going to visit Vulture in the Grayroot forest, and my lord, hey you two!, get a room!" She said pointing at the former animatronics.

Fang whistled and Roxanne blushed as they looked in the opposite direction of each other.

Skitter chuckled as Gwen laughed. "Skitter, we're going to visit Vulture too, want to tag along?" Gwen asked.

Twilight couldn't believe what she was hearing. "GWEN!, are you insane?" She snapped.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Twilight, I would trust Skitter with my life, same with the rest of the old gang." She stated.

Skitter chuckled, she then walked up to Gwen and looked her in the eye, she then shifted form and Gwen smirked, the two then headbutted each other sending themselves to the ground.

"Just like old times." Gwen said.

Skitter laughed. "Old times buddy." She replied.

Fang rolled his eyes and looked at Roxanne with regret.

Skitter looked at Fang. "Hey wolf, if you want to have sex with the fox then just do it already." She said teasingly.

Fang bit his lip. "This is going to be a long journey." He replied with annoyance.

Gwen laughed. "I can tell this is going to be fun." She added happily.

Chapters Next