• Published 14th Mar 2015
  • 591 Views, 10 Comments

Portals: Paradox (Book 2 in the Portals Series) - The Derpy Doctor



There are more subtle ways to kill a person than death. In this story, I illustrate the strong defining moments of Fluttershy's experience at flight camp and the strocities of her experince with light guiding her every attribute.

  • ...
3
 10
 591

Epilogue: Full Circle

So went this addition to Portals. Blast-the mysterious unicorn stallion became Twilight’s colt friend.

Bellus lay in a graveyard: torn to shreds. He sought revenge in the cold hours of the night.
The flight instructor called in to headquarters and reported a flightless pegasus got away to the weather factory before asking about the Irish language. Did Kevin really mean that in any language?

Dumbbell and Hooves forgot all about Fluttershy and remained working in Cloudsdale until later adventures.

Rainbow Dash Kept hanging out with her best friend, Fluttershy. Notice that the paradox’s outweighed each other. Since they out weighed each other, one dimension became completely parallel (that takes place in the same world). It was only parallel to the point that Fluttershy dies (Where the paradox ends). If you have questions, please ask me one my blog.

As for Kevin, He remained happy with his mare. His love.

Until next time,

The Derpy Doctor


Acknowledgements:

The Blizzard Chronicles is Written by PL4SM0D1UM (this fanfiction has not been applied to FIMfiction yet)

Doctor Whooves was written by somepony besides me.

My avatar photo was drawn by: zutheskunk at Deviantart.com

My own OC will be posted on Deviantart at TheDerpyDoctors.

In close proximation with PL4SM0D1UM.

The scene from Ketchup was inspired by Shed.mov (not that I recommend it)

again, this will not become a clopfic.

A special thanks to those that inspire me: mythic strings, SahasaV, PL4SM0D1UM, Soft Taco, and argotherelentless. Thank you all.

People that inspire me that don’t have an account include: Braxten Gebert and Justin (sorry, I don’t know your last name. As well as my own supporting sister and brother.

Thank you,
The Derpy Doctor

Comments ( 7 )

Beautiful Doc!!! Better ratings than the first Portals too! Considering the events of the first chapter (no spoilers :raritywink:) I did NOT see that coming!!!

Great to hear your career's gone upward since a rough start Doc! Can't wait to see what you got for us next!

P.S. You may need to put in the title which number book in the Portals series that is. Could clear up any future messes.

Cool and sad story!!!!!!!!!!!

5739206 Thanks, how much did you read.
I should add that Iusually put anyone's names that comment here into my sequel.
Prepare for that it should come out soon.:pinkiehappy:

5812035 Thanks. This is just a sequel to the original "Portals." I find the ending a little rediculous (to this one). Thanks for telling me. I think your work is probably going to have a lot better ideas than this one.
:raritywink:
The next book in the series comes out soon. Hopefully I can make it better than this one.

Login or register to comment