• Published 11th Mar 2015
  • 520 Views, 1 Comments

Best Princess - RachanaRoxx



Journey with Princess Celestia and she ventures through the most horrible place ever imagined: The Internet!

  • ...
 1
 520

The Mirror

I love to look around the castle to see all the different secret passages there are. So, I’ve decided to explore a little. I walk out of the throne room and through multiple halls, checking every door I find even a bit unfamiliar. Come on! There has to be something I didn’t see yet. This castle is HUGE!

I come across a dimly lit hallway. Of course, my curiosity comes over me and I go inside a room at the end of the hallway that says “Keep Out!”. I don’t understand why people make these keep out signs! People just go inside anyway! In fact, it makes people even MORE excited to go! I use my magic to break the knob and I go inside.

Inside, I see many strange experiments. This must have been a secret testing room of Star Swirled the Bearded! Who else would make all these creepy things! I saw many crazy contraptions like a bubble blowing hat, springy shoes, and something he called “GLOVES”. They looked weird. I look around but find something I haven’t seen for years. The mirror that can send you to other dimensions! I look at it and completely lose myself in the excitement. Now I can see Sombra again! But wait, what is this? I look on the mirror’s frame and see what looks to be a spell. Maybe I should go to this new world, just for a while! I’m so excited! I look at the paper one more time and perform the spell on the mirror. When it is complete, the glass shimmers blue. I take a deep breath, Here I go, and enter the portal.

The other side of the portal is a bit stranger than I had expected. What? Where am I? I venture forth, unsure of what I might find here. There seems to be this invisible road below my hooves, and surrounding me is simply a bunch of words:
facebook.com; miniclip.com; 9gag.com

I have no idea what any of these are or what they meant. As I walk, I hear a strange “nomnomnom” sound ahead. I follow the sound to see some creature eating something. As I walk closer, the creature turns its head to reveal that it is: Pinkie Pie!

‘Hi Princess Celestia! How have you been?’ she says.

‘Pinkie Pie? How did you get here? Where am I?!’ I ask.

‘You are in a world called the internet! It is a really neat place. There are these little things called websites from where you can go to all sorts of different places!’ she says…and then goes on, ‘It is a lot of fun. I just got back from yummycupcakes.com! It is really fun there! I even won this box of cupcakes! I love cupcakes! So, do you need any help finding your way around here? I can show you around! I come here all the time! We can go to Barbie.com or Yahoo.com or Youtube.com or…..’

‘That’s alright Pinkie Pie. I would like to explore this world myself.’ I say as politely as possible.

‘Okie Dokie Lokie!’ she says, then bounces off to another…website. Hmm, which website should I go to? I look through a lot of different websites then find one that interested me: EquestriaDaily.com

I went into the website and saw some really strange things. “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”? “Season 5”? “Bronies”? The only thing I recognize here is “Equestria”! I find a strange thing that transports me to another part of the website. Celestia Plushes? Why am I a toy? Who made it? How did they know me? Maybe these “bronies” will know! I found my way out of the website and found another called Google.com. I go there and find a blank bar. When I click on it, I see a bunch of letters pop up in front of me! Wanting to know more, I type in the word “Bronies” and press enter. It takes me to another part of the website. I look for a websites that could help me. Finally, I see something called “My Little Brony.” This might help! There is also something written below it, so I read that too.

Geek.cheezburger/bronies.com”? It says bronies, so it will probably help! So I enter the website.

I get there, and I see a whole bunch of different pictures of the ponies from Equestria: Pinkie pie fighting with a blond mare about cupcakes and muffins; some pictures of Sunset Shimmer in her world, some pie chart of viewers of this “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” thing and lots others.

There was one picture that caught my eye though. It looks like some kind of poster. On one half, it is day time with the sun raised, and the other half is night with the moon raised. On the day side, it says “The Solar Empire” and has a picture of me with a bunch of guards behind me. On the night side, it says “The Lunar Republic” and has Luna with guards behind her! What is this?!
I continued to search through this website when I come across lot of other pictures of Luna. Whoever these bronies are, they seem to really like Luna! Then I see a strange picture of me, in the rain, crying! Some pictures of me with the words “OBEY!” under it, some with a strange looking face these bronies seem to call trolls. Then I see a picture with a triangle in the center. I tap the triangle and the picture started to move and produce sound.

“Last week I started a poll to see who the best princess is. Let us see the results. In 4th place we have: Celestia with only 8% of all the votes! I guess not many people like Celestia.” The picture says. I find a way to skip to the end of the picture when the pony announces 1st place. “So the first place winner is Princess Luna! Who can honestly be surprised at this point? Luna is a fan favorite!” After the picture finished moving, some little boxes appear. One said “Why the fandom doesn’t like Celestia.” I click on that, and another moving picture appears. I watch the entire picture. The stallion talking says that these bronies do not like me because they think I am almighty (What do they mean? I only protect my subjects during the day!); I am boring and have no flaws (Of course I am not perfect! I have been in a hidden depression for thousand years! I can’t let the citizens of Equestria see that though!); I never help and instead make Twilight and her friends do everything (Only because I want to teach her and let her grow!).

After that one, I no longer wished to continue. I left this website and found a quiet website where I could think for a while. Do these people really hate me? Am I not important? Am I really nothing but a tyrant in the way of this “Lunar Republic”? I don’t know? I don’t know what to think? I start to cry…I don’t know what else to do. Finding out that most people are against you and adore your little sister can't be fun. I don’t want to be here anymore. I’m going back to Equestria.

I find the portal, but right in front of it is a small box with a bow on top. It says “To Princess Celestia”. What could it be? An “Obey me” T-Shirt? I open the box to see a small object: A mug with “Best Princess” written on the side. Inside the mug was a piece of paper. On it read:

Dear Princess Celestia,
To us, you truly are Best Princess. Do not lose your self-worth. Without you, Nightmare Moon would have taken over Equestria and covered it in eternal night! Discord would have spread his chaos across Equestria! Sombra would have enslaved the Crystal Empire! You have done your level best to protect all ponies in Equestria.
Bronies like Luna because she has character and flaws and they unfairly treat you. What they don’t realize is how much you and your morals have changed all of us! The lessons you taught Twilight Sparkle carry through all of us. You helped teach ALL bronies that Friendship is Magic. And you helped shape this amazing fandom, even if only a few of us know it!
You are an amazing princess. Please never forget that! We hope we could cheer you up with this note! Good Bye and Good Luck!
-Bronies!


When I read this beautiful note, I almost cried. Thank you! I reach for the mug and head back through the portal. Once I got back to my room, I put the mug on the dresser, so that I can look at it every morning when I wake up.
I promise to be an even better princess, for my subjects who need me, and the bronies who love me. I promise!

The End

Comments ( 1 )

A nice little look into Celestia’s personality. Me likely.

Ponyality?

Login or register to comment