• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,057 Views, 8 Comments

My Octavia - mlplover17



She walked across the street with a cello case and a purple backpack with a black treble clef on her back. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

  • ...
3
 8
 1,057

Chapter 3

"Octavia. What are you doing here?"

"I was trying to find you. I've been looking for you everywhere. What has happened to you?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?" she asked, worry in her purple eyes.

"Yeah." I moved past her and walked to my 1st period class: Mythology with Mr. Discord. I walked into the classroom and sat down at a desk in the back. Surprisingly, I was the first one there.

"Well if it isn't Miss Vinyl Scratch. To be honest I'd expected you to be at least twenty minutes late."

"So did I." He got up from his desk and came and sat by me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"We both know it's something."

"I have an idiot mom and some people think it's okay to push me around. When I push them back it feels good, yet I'm always hurt in the end."

"Ah, so that's why you look like you've been in a car crash."

"Yeah."

"Well I'm sure everything will be okay."

"Thanks." He went back to his desk and kids started coming in. Octavia was one of them. She saw me and smiled. She sat in the desk next to me. I didn't want to look at her.

"Hey Vinyl."

"Hey Octy." I said, looking away.

"How's your first day so far?" I asked her.

"It's wonderful. I already made a few friends."

"That's good."

After our short talk, Mr. Discord started his class. I was zoned out for most of the class, but then he did something that made me almost have a panic attack.

Comments ( 1 )

...:ajbemused:Gods forsaken cliffhangers...

Login or register to comment