• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,057 Views, 8 Comments

My Octavia - mlplover17



She walked across the street with a cello case and a purple backpack with a black treble clef on her back. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

  • ...
3
 8
 1,057

Chapter 2

I had Ms. Chrysalis and Miss Fluffle Puff for homeroom. I sat down and put my head in my hands. Whenever I was sad, I usually played it off cool. Today felt worse.

"Hey look. It's Lameo Scratch." said a sinister voice.

"What do you want Adagio?" I said, glaring at her through my shades.

"Just a little favor."

"After you tried to take over the school? No way."

"We need you to DJ for a party we're having." Adagio said.

"No way."

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Aria asked, cracking her knuckles. Sonata wasn't part of the group anymore. She knew her place was to be kind. I stood up, cracking my knuckles and putting fists up.

"Puff. Get the popcorn." I heard Ms. Chrysalis say.

"Hey look. The Rainbooms!" I shouted, pointing to the hallway.

Aria and Adagio turned around. I punched Aria, sending her to the floor. Then I jumped on her.

"WE'RE DOING THIS THE HARD WAY!" I shouted. Adagio stood there, while we brawled on the floor. She punched my face and I punched hers. She punched my shades off of my face. We continued to punch and kick each other. I felt someone trying to pull me off of her.

"VINYL! STOP!" Rainbow Dash shouted. She pulled my arm, trying to hold me back. I stopped struggling, as Adagio took Aria to the nurse. She deserved that bloody nose and black eye. I wiped some blood from my lip with my hand, and picked my shades off of the floor. Luckily they weren't broken. I put them on top of my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Rainbow shouted.

"SHE WANTED TO DO IT THE HARD WAY!" I shouted.

"What happened?"

"Adagio asked me to DJ for her and I said no. Aria got pissed and threatened me, so I showed her who was boss." I said, my insides boiling. The rest of the mane 6 and Sunset Shimmer walked in.

"There you are Rainbow. What happened to Vinyl?" Twilight asked.

"Don't ask." I said. I really didn't want to repeat myself.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." Applejack said, reaching for my arm. I grabbed my backpack and pushed past them.

"I'm fine. I just want to be alone." I said, putting my shades back on, so they covered my eyes. I walked over to Ms. Chrysalis. She gave me my locker info and I went to my locker.

"15-6-9." I said, turning the dial. The locker opened and I put my stuff inside. I grabbed a notebook, my pencil case, and a binder. I slammed the locker shut and kicked the wall in anger.

"Fuck!" I whisper-shouted. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" I turned around and she was there.