• Published 4th Feb 2015
  • 6,236 Views, 551 Comments

Friendship is Life - alejin



After managed to keep living, Alex is back to have more adventures in Equestria and try to find out if he wants to stay or not, welcome to Friendship is Life!.

  • ...
24
 551
 6,236

Chapter 21, The End

Author's Note:

Here you go!

We are sorry for the delay, there were some problems but we finally have it. I hope you like it.

As you seen in many fims, press the green parts to start the music and the red parts are the sign to stop it.

I hope you like it, please comment.

"Every person has a breaking point, Remember that while you see THIS Alex"

Alex’s eyes were closed; he was waiting for his own weapon to cut through his chest. For a moment, he wished this was a dream so he closed his eyes. The pain he was waiting for never arrived.

He opened his eyes, but this wasn’t a dream…

He was looking at the eyes of his dying friend, Proud Hammer had stopped the weapon he forged himself from killing his loved friend. The agonizing pony had promised him that he was going to help him, and he did.

“I told you…I was going to… help you out…”

This couldn’t be happening “please god, I beg you… this can’t be true!” he closed his eyes again “please god, please!

Bright Courage screamed and let go of Alex’s katana. Proud Hammer fell on the ground “You won’t… take my… friend’s life…!” Bright Courage stepped back. Deep in his heart he didn’t want to take anyone else’s life but he knew this was something he had to do if necessary. There was no turning back!

Alex opened his eyes and saw his friend again; Proud Hammer eyes were losing his brightness.

“Hang in there buddy, we will make it out of this!”

“Don’t bother kid…ddo. My time here is… over…”

“No! Don’t do this to me! I can’t lose you like this! Please hang on!”

“It’s ok… just promise me… that…”

-Silence-


Alex placed him slowly on the ground. His friend was dead “My presence in this world caused your death - Alex said to himself - Why the hell did I have to come here again?”


-Frustration-


Bright Courage removed the arrows that had pierced his body “So, another poor soul dying because for you? Is that all humans are good for, taking the lives of the innocent?!”


-Anger-


What the hell is wrong with you human? Cat got your tongue? Aren’t you going to say anything to your fallen friend?


-Hate-


“I’m talking to you stupid human! Say something before I take your useless life away too!” Bright Courage started walking towards the human.

Alex stood up; his eyes were still looking at the lifeless body of his friend. Bright Courage charged, he clenched his fist and hit Alex on the face sending him flaying, he landed some meters away from him “What the hell is wrong with this idiot?” Bright Courage asked himself.

Alex stood up, he was crying; the blood coming down from his forehead was making his tears look like they were blood. Bright Courage charged again “That’s even better! You have already realized there is nothing you can do!” He ran past Alex and kicked him on the back; once again he was sent flying, this time he landed close to Proud Hammer. He opened his eyes and saw his friend lying on the ground in a pool of blood. His own katana had taken his life away.

“I.. hate…”

“What was that?!” Bright Courage asked “Did you say something you piece of shit?”

The Minotaur stood up next to Alex and grabbed him by the neck, squeezing it. “Now tell me what you were saying before I rid this world from your cursed life, before anypony else gives up their life for you! Before that stupid pony that is stupid enough to believe you love her….”

“I HATE YOU!”

Alex’s shout could be heard all over the arena.

He grabbed one of his throwing knives and buried it in Bright’s left eye making him scream in pain. He let go of Alex’s neck, covering his eye with the same hand. The human fell on the ground and immediately grabbed another one of his knives, burying it in Bright’s right knee almost cutting his kneecap off.

But Bright Courage wasn’t done yet; he hit Alex on the chest as hard as he could and sent him flying away again. The Minotaur was breathing heavily, the pain on his eye and knee was really intense, but he was a warrior. He wasn’t stopping for a couple of knives. He grabbed the knife and tried to pull it out but he couldn’t, it seemed to be stuck in his skull.

“You took my eye! You bastard, I’ll make you pay for this!”

He tried to walk towards the human who was already standing up, but the knife buried in his knee was hurting him. He looked down with his only eye and grabbed the knife, pulling it out.

The human was on his feet now, he looked at the katana buried in his friend’s body and carefully grabbed it. Bright Courage grabbed his battle axe once again; he looked at the human and started walking towards him as fast as he could.

Alex looked at the blade, it was covered in Proud’s blood, he placed his hand around it and closed his eyes “Why did you have to die at the hands of this bastard?” he tightened the grip “Why do I always bring death when I come to this place?” the blade was cutting deep on the palm of his hand, but there was no pain, not in his hand, not in any part of his body. He felt his burning blood coming down on his forearm.

Bright Courage was still walking towards him “I swear this will end now! Your filthy kind will not threat this world. Look at me! Look at me before I kill you!” Alex turned his face and looked at him; there was no life in his eyes. Bright Courage stopped walking, for a moment he was scared of the human. The look in his eyes was full of hatred “What the hell?! I’m scared of no one!” He said to himself and charged at the thing that was standing there holding a katana in his hands.

He swung his battle axe but the human avoided it, Bright Courage screamed, he was so angry at the human. He swung his axe again but Alex was moving really fast, he seemed as if he wasn’t hurt at all. Bright Courage stepped back to catch some air, age and blood loss were taking their toll on him.

Alex saw the Minotaur stepping back; he knew it was his time to attack. He charged but Bright Courage was blocked all of his attacks, Alex grabbed another of his throwing knives cutting Bright’s wrist, a stream of blood came out of it. Instinctively, Bright Courage pressed his wrist against his chest, covering the wound.

Everycreature was speechless, was this human the same one who was fighting the Minotaur some minutes ago? How was he able to turn the fight like this? His friends weren’t even moving. Alex wasn’t the same, for a moment they were afraid of him.

Alex charged once again but this time Bright Courage was prepared, he threw his battle axe at the human who jumped up in order to avoid it; otherwise he would have been cut in half. But this was Bright’s plan; the Minotaur extended his arms and caught Alex while he was still in the air, trapping him in a bear hug.

“Hahahaha! There is no way out of this!”

The look on Alex’s face was painful. He pulled his head backwards as if he was going to head butt Bright Courage.

“It’s not a good idea to do that” Bright Courage said “No matter how hard you hit me, I won’t let you go!” He closed his eyes in anticipation of the hit and turned his face away from Alex.

This was the beginning of the end for him.

Alex bit him on the neck, Bright Courage screamed in pain as he felt human teeth cutting through his skin, he felt the muscle fibers being ripped off as Alex bit a huge chunk of meat from his neck. The Minotaur was scared, he let go of Alex and stepped back. Dark blood was coming out of his neck, covering his chest and pouring all over the ground.

He looked up and saw the human standing there, with a piece of meat in his mouth. Alex was covered in blood, sweat and tears; his eyes were the eyes of a blood frenzied animal. He spat the piece of meat and wiped the blood off.

Bright Courage felt shivers going down his spine when he noticed the thing standing in front of him wasn’t a human or an animal anymore, it was a demon with a horrific grin on its face.

“You… what… what are you?” He asked before falling on his knees.

The human/demon picked up his katana from the floor and started walking towards Bright Courage.

The Minotaur couldn’t move, his body wasn’t responding; he saw Alex standing in front of him, he clinched his fist and threw a punch as fast and strong as he could. That was the last thing his arm would ever do; it was cut off by Alex’s katana.

Bright Courage couldn’t scream anymore he saw his blood bursting out of what was left of his arm. The blade was slowly rising up again, he knew there was nothing he could do “if only a had a weapon…” he suddenly felt the pain from the knife that was still stuck in his eye socket. He grabbed the knife with his only hand and pulled it out taking what was left of his eyeball with it; with a quick movement, he stabbed Alex in the chest but the human didn’t stop, Bright lost his second arm to the same blade that took the life of an old pony.

Everycreature in the arena was horrified; this thing that was slowly dismembering Bright Courage was a monster. Some of them fainted, others started to vomit, this was a horrible image and none of them would ever forget that.

Bright Courage was on his knees, knowing life was leaving his body. He looked at the monster again; it was standing there with a knife stuck in its chest. The monster closed its eyes; it seemed to be thinking about something.

Deep inside, Alex started to think about a lot of things, memories from the first time he arrived at Equestria; meeting Spike, training together, laughing and playing. Spike was like a brother to him.

“Spike, I’m so proud of you, I hope you know that…”

Another image came to his mind, Sweetie Bell. Every moment they shared, he loved that little filly since the first moment he saw her, he loved her so much.

“I’m really sorry losing in the Tournament is the last thing you will remember about me, but at least you are not here to see this.”

The last thing that came to his mind was the pony who gave his life for him. He opened his eyes and saw the Minotaur gasping for air; the Tournament Champion was on his knees.

Alex and Bright Courage looked at each other:

“It seems the animal… you have inside you finally came out to play. I knew your kind was dangerous, now I know. . . I did the right thing, someday every…”

Bright was interrupted by Alex’s boot kicking him right on his face, he felt on the ground hissing in pain, he tried to stand up but Alex was on top of him.

“To be honest – Alex said - I don’t have the time or patience to hear a stupid monologue about your so-called justice, this world may not have anything to do with me anymore; but still, Proud Hammer gave up his life for me to continue living and in order for that to happen, I need this force field gone; I need you dead now so I can get out of here!”

Bright Courage closed his eyes while Alex shouted:

DIE ALREADY!”

Using his hidden blade Alex stabbed Bright Courage right below his chin. Bright Courage felt the blade cutting inside him, he struggled to escape but there was nothing he could do. Before dying, the Minotaur was able to hear Alex’s last words:

“ESPERO QUE NO DESCANCES EN PAZ BASTARDO!



Bright’s life was gone, Alex stood up and walked towards Proud Hammer, he fell on his knees, and picked his friend from the ground; he started to cry. The Faker Barrier disappeared, many creatures tried to get inside but Princess Celestia and Luna ordered the guards to stop them.

At that very moment, a cute little unicorn with white fur entered the arena; she saw everypony gathered around the battle field, she wanted to know what was happening, but most of all she wanted to know about Alex. She struggled to walk between everypony and managed to pass the guards that were busy fighting off the others. That was when she saw him; he was on his knees, hugging a dead pony, Fluttershy was there too, trying to make him stand up.

“Come on Alex, you need to be treated; you could die if you lose more blood!”

Sweetie Belle ran faster.

Alex looked up and opened his mouth, letting out a scream full of agony and pain. A scream that nopony would ever forget.

He closed his eyes and everything went black.