• Published 4th Feb 2015
  • 6,224 Views, 551 Comments

Friendship is Life - alejin



After managed to keep living, Alex is back to have more adventures in Equestria and try to find out if he wants to stay or not, welcome to Friendship is Life!.

  • ...
24
 551
 6,224

Side Chapter: CrossOver

Author's Note:

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

With my friend ShadicBrony, we planed this crossover months ago, we really hope you like this story.

In order to avoid any confusions with the time line, this story will take place during the chapter 55 of his story "Equestrian Human Spirit" and in the future time in my story "Friendship is life"

Therefore, there will be some spoilers of my story's future, not many I promise that but please take that in mind if you decide to read this chapter.

This is not a "What if story" it's cannon for both our stories.

One more thing, we couldn't get an editor so this story is completely edited by me, it wont have the same quality as our current edited stories. I'm very sorry if there are grammar errors.

Ok. . . . with nothing else to say. Thank you for being my and Shadicbro readers and we hope you like this crossover.

Welcome to:

My Little Pony: Warriors Collide. Heroes of Friendship

CHAPTER 1, I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING!

Located in the Chaos dimension, in a little odd house standing in a floating mini island, two creatures were having a little tea party, well. . . technically there was only one creature since they were the same being. They were. . .Discords, to be more précised, two Discords from different dimensions, for everypony, this would be strange but not for a creature who can open the rift between dimensions and cross them.

It was a matter of time for some Discords to found each other and these particular two had so much in common, not for the fact they were technically the same but also their Equestrias shared something not many had, a human!

“Hohohoho, I must say my friend, this tea is fabulous! But I wouldn’t mind some chocolate milk”

“I knew you were going to say that, how you do it! it’s like if you were me. . . Oh! You are me!”

“But much handsome”

“You wish!”

Both of them laughed so hard, it was nice to have found such a good friend, considering both of them were very lonely since one of them was still sealed in stone in his world and was only a mere spectral projection and the other one had his only cute pegasus friend very busy living her life together her coltfriend.

“But to think they finally started to live together, now more than ever I have to keep an eye on those two, no matter how much I keep telling him to not do it, the sounds I hear in their room at night tells me everything I need to know, I must say it impress me how loud a pony like Fluttershy can yell sometimes but. . . Ohhhh, Fluttershy is still too young to be a mother!”

“Easy my dear fellow, I think you are overeacting, remember he is a human, that can’t happen”

Discord rolled his eyes and answered:

“It’s easy for you to say that, you are not friends with your Fluttershy! But I do cherise mine!”

“Oh!. . . well at least you will have a cute nephew or niece”

“That’s is not the problem”

“I know, anyway, I must say your human is very interesting, who would say he managed to get his life in order after everything that happened to him”

“Yes, even when I’m still a little mad at him for what he did to Fluttershy but he forgave me for the Tirek’s incident so we are even, I must admit he is kinda impressive”

“He is, but mine is way more amazing! For what I heard from my Stone prison and all those glances I watch with the few power I have left, I must say he is unstoppable with all those abilities he has”

“Puff, it’s easy to be amazing when a bunch of dragons give you all those “abilities” he cheats!”

“Yeah! And having a pendant who turns you into a powerfull unicorn and gives you magic is not cheating at all”

“Ok ok, look, I’m really not looking for a fight here, besides, we both know who of our humans is the best, it’s pretty obvious if you ask me”

“Yeah, you are right, why fight when we both know that answer”

Both Discords shared another laugh and answered at the same time.

“Mine!”

Both Discords eye’s widened and looked at each other with narrowed eyes. After that, they started to scream:

“My human have wings!”

“Mine is not affected by darkness stone while he is a unicorn!”

“Mine defeated two princes!”

“Mine defeated one and killed one!”

After some silly screams and dummy spells, the house was a mess and both were gasping and tired.

“ha. . . ha. . .why are we so stubborn about our humans. . . I’m not exactly his friend and you don’t even talked to yours once”

“I know. . .maybe it’s just because we both hate losing”

“I agree, even so, I think we have a problem here, to be honest, I can’t say which of our humans is the best, we would need some kind of test. . .to know for sure”

At that moment, the other Discord literally had a light bulb shinning on his head.

“That’s it! That’s it!”

“Uh? what is?”

“Oh C’mon! you are me, don’t you realize what I’m thinking right now?”

“Hmmm, well. . . I just said we would need a test to see which is the be. . . ohhhhhh”

Both Discords shared an evil yet innocent laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Right in that moment, two particular humans in their respective homes felt a shiver around their bodies.

“What the hell was that?” Both said and looked at the sky.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex’s Equestria

Alex felt that strange shiver, he was eating a nice breakfast with his cute marefriend who seemed worried for looking at him so surprised.

“Alex, are you alright?” Fluttershy asked

“Uh? Oh yes yes, I’m fine, I just had a little feeling that’s all, nothing to get worried, more importantly, in 3 days is your birthday and I still couldn’t find the perfect gift for you”

“Oh Alex, I already told you, you don’t need to give me anything, having you in my life is the best gift ever”

Alex blushed hard, damn! His marefriend was damn cute, he stood up and hugged her from behind while nuzzling his cheek with hers.

“Thanks Fluttershy but still I think my marefriend deserves an incredible present for her birthday, I promise I will find the best you can ask for, even if it takes me these three whole days and nights!”

Alex said that and after giving her a kiss in her forehead and lips, he grabed his pocket full of bits and started his journey to find the perfect gift for the perfect marefriend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Daniel’s Equestria)

Daniel and Spike were returning from their training, the travel to the Dragon’s Kingdome was close after all, they were tired and needed a good Lunch.

“Wow Spike, really! how much energy you have, again you left me in the dust”

“Hahahaha, C’mon Daniel, don’t be so modest. . . nah! I did it didn’t I?”

“Ok. . . now we need to work in some humility classes”

“I’m kidding Daniel, by the way, what happened to you there, suddenly to stopped for some seconds”

“yeah. . . .I don’t know, I just feel. . .cold, that’s all, surely it was nothing”

“I hope so, anyway, let’s head home to eat something”

Spike nodded and both continued their way, minutes later, they found Pinkie Pie carrying tons of party supplies.

“Hey Pinkie Pie!”

“Hi Danny! Spike! How are you?”

“We are fine, we just finished our training session, how about you? Planning a party for somepony new”

“Yeah!”

“And who is it?”

“I don’t know! I just feel this morning that I will meet someone interesting. . . I think it will be a pony. . . I’m not entirely sure”

“I see, well, I hope it’s someone nice”

“I’m sure he or she will, see you later! I need to prepare the party”

Both Daniel and Spike nodded and also continued their way to Twilight’s house wondering who might be the new pony.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Alex’s Equestria)

It had been hours since Alex left the cottage in his journey and got nothing, he even tried in Canterlot, he just couldn’t find the perfect present, A dress? Rarity had that covered, a pet?. . .she was the pet’s adoption owner, Flowers? For them that’s food, gems? He had tons for his job with Rarity but all of them were so common!

Alex was frustrated, no pony could help him to find a good present, he was even thinking in asking the crussaders. . . nah! he wasn’t that desperate. . .right? Maybe he could try Cloudsdale. . . lost in his thoughts, he found himself wandering in the forest, he didn’t care actually, his problems were big enough already.

“Damn! What am I going to do? Is there anything in this world good enough for the most perfect Pegasus that ever existed?”

“hahahahahahaha, the answer for that question is. . .no!”

Alex heard that voice and narrowed his eyes.

“Oh no. . . please no . . . Discord?”

The dracoenous appeared in front of Alex in a blink of an eye.

“The one and only. . .at least in this world”

“uh?”

“Never mind, tell me my dear human, any trouble your dracoenous friend can help you with?”

“ahhhhhhh, no! I’m fine!”

“Hohohohohohoho, I don’t need to be Applejack to know you are lying, c’mon, I thought we were friends”

Discord said that with puppy eyes, Alex never thought he would find someone who would scare him to death by showing those eyes.

“Discord. . .we both know you don’t like me very much”

“True so true but still, Fluttershy asked me to be nice with you and give you a chance so I’m willing to try, besides, it’s not like I don’t like you, at least I like you more than the Elements”

“. . . .thanks?”

“You are welcome, now. . . will you tell me what troubles you now?”

“(sigh) I think you already know”

“I do! And I must say you indeed are in a big trouble, there is no gift good enough in this world for her”

Alex looked at the floor disappointed.

“Except for this!”

Discord snapped his finger and suddenly an amazing multicolored diamond appeared in his pawn.

“. . . .wow! Discord. . .where you got that! I never saw a diamond like that”

“It’s because there is no diamonds like this one, it’s one in its kind”

“Amazing! You got a nice present for her, good for you”

“ohh this? Nonononononono, I’m not planning to give this to her, I already got a couple of nice blue tucans from SaddleSarabia but I think it would be a waste to throw this and seeing you were looking for a nice gift for her so I thought. . . why not giving it to my good friend Alex. . .now take it!”

Alex stood there, in front of Discord, he didn’t move an inch.

“What is it? take it!”

“What’s the catch Discord?”

“Oh. . . I’m insulted! How could you possible think I. . .”

Alex looked at Discord with a death glare.

“Ok Ok! I need a tinsy little favor from you and this diamond is yours. . . what you say?”

“. . . . . what kind of favor?”

“I. . . need you to help me to win a little bet”

“Will you give me more details?”

“Not before you accept”

“. . .will it hurt?”

“Probably. . . maybe a lot to be honest”

“Is there any other way to get that diamond?”

“Nope!”

“At least it will be fun?”

“I can assure you we both will have tons of fun. . .what you say? Deal?”

Discord extended his pawn for a shake, Alex thought it for several seconds, he hated being cornered, in his heart he knew he had no choice, the diamond was really impressive and to be honest, what Discord had planned could be interesting, he grabbed Discord’s pawn and made the deal. Discord smiled evilly, that wasn’t a good signal.

“Be prepared for an incredible adventure my boy!”

“Uh?”

Discord then used his bird claw to cut the air and open a portal, Alex didn’t have time to do anything for the Dracoenous pulled him inside in a flash.

“Discord. . . what kind of bet you made?. . .what do I need to do?”

“Oh, it’s nothing hard. . . I just need you to kick another human’s butt for me”

“Say what again?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 : AnthoPonies? Hell yeah!!


Alex landed on the ground in the Everfree Forest.

“Ouch. . . .my butt, C’mon Discord! Was that really necessary?”

“Necessary? No it wasn’t, fun? Yes it was, a lot”

“Why do I even ask?. . . Ok, now tell me, what are we doing in the Everfree Forest and what exactly do I need to do?”

“hohohohohoho, I already told you my dear Alex, I need you to kick another human’s butt”

“Uh? I thought I heard wrong before but I didn’t, is there another human besides me in Equestria?

“Not exactly, you haven’t notice? Well I’m not surprised, this Everfree is just like the other one”

“This Everfree? . . .wait! now I remember, you pulled me to that portal and. . . ohhhhh! Are we in another . . . .”

“Yes Alex, we are in another world, another Equestria to be more précised”

“What?! wow! That’s amazing! I knew you could open portal to new worlds but this is just awesome”

“You knew?”

“Discord. . . you tried to send TreeHugger to another dimension remember?”

“. . . . . right” – Discord said a little disappointed, Alex reaction wasn’t as good as he was expecting, he would had like to see him freaking out, by the other hand, this would make things easier to explain. He snapped his finger and summoned a sofa, a movie proyector and a screen.

“Now sit my little human, time to tell you what you need to know”

Alex and Discord sat on the sofa and Discord summoned some popcorn.

“You see my dear human, as there are many Earths as you already know, there are many other diferent worlds including other Equestrias, very similar to each other, almost identical, as you did with our Equestria, many other humans maybe from your Earth or others, they managed to get to those Equestrias, this world is one of them, humans are very rare here”

“I see, just like me”

“Exactly! Now, obviously, there is a Discord in this Equestria, a really nice fellow I must say, too bad he still is evil”

“Wait wait wait! What you mean with he is still evil?”

“Well. . . contrary to me, he was never reformed and he is in his stone prison right now”

“Ok. . . .so how you manage to meet him”

“Hahahahaha, my dear human, no matter in what dimension or world we can be, the dracoenous are powerfull creatures, even being stone by the Elements, there are still some things we can do, of course we can use our magic to interact with the physical world as normally we do it but we can still abandon our bodies to entertain ourselves and do a little pranks with the few magic we have left, and of course we still can break the dimensions’ rift, that’s how I meet that cute fellow.

“And. . . well, if he is you and all. . .he hasn’t ask you to help him to get free from his prison?”

“He can’t ask me that, and even if he did, I wouldn’t help him, first, because I’m good now. . .almost and second, believe it or not, there are some rules across worlds and one of them, to be honest maybe it’s the most important, is that we, the chaos creatures can’t interfere directly in the affairs of other worlds”

“Who wrote those rules?”

“That information I can’t tell, there are beings that is not a good idea to mess with, trust me and please don’t press the topic”

“Ok, at least I don’t have to be afraid to seeing more of you in my home. . .no offense”

“None taken, well. . .back to the topic, you see this world’s Discord and me made a little bet”

“Hmmmm, what kind of bet?”

“We want to see which of you is the best human, of course my money is with you”

“Discord. . . don’t tell me you really want me to . . .”

“Yes! We want you to fight each other, a little match, not a deathmatch of course.”

“So you brought me to another Equestria with its own human and you want me to pop from nowhere and ask him to fight me?”

“Exactly! I’m glad to see you get these things quickly!”

“What If I say no”

“Yes, you may say no but remember, you promised and I still have the perfect gift for your marefriend”

Alex thought for a moment, he didn’t have to do this and there was still time to get a nice present for Fluttershy. . . but if he was honest with himself, this adventure was so good to let it pass, once again his adventure feeling crushed his common sense.

“Let’s just say I agree. . .what If I lose, will I still have the Diamond?”

“hohohohohoho my dear Alex, of course you won’t, I will only take you back to our Equestria and our business ends there”

“So I must win to get the reward uh?. . .(sigh) ok, let’s do it”

“Excellent! Now let’s see what you are facing, his name is Daniel Blaze”

Discord turned the proyector to show Alex his target, the movie showed a human like him, he wasn’t an old guy, quite young to be honest, one of the first things he noticed was that he had black wings, at first he thought they were fake but no, another thing was his sword, it looked like it was made of diamond. . .maybe an especial alloy but what really took his attention above all was the fact he had. . .ninjutsu abilities?

“From what Naruto’s universe this guy was taken out?” he thought to himself.

He seemed to have control over the elements, the video kept showing images about his accomplishes, the monsters he defeated, the ponies he had met. . .they were antrophonies. . . .WHAT? ANTROPHONIES? An Smile crossed his face, it was shocking but at the same time it was awesome, so many fimfictions he had read about antrophonies and now he was in a world full of them. The video ended and Alex just stood there, not saying a single word.

“So what you think Alex? You think you are up to the task?”

“Hmmmm, are you sure I can beat him? dude. . . he has tons of abilities”

“Oh please Alex, you have your own abilities too, not to mention your spells, I think you have good chances”

Alex thought for a moment, this Daniel guy seemed very tough. . . .but he just couldn’t back away now right? He could be many things but not a coward!. . . .well at least not anymore.

“Ok Discord, I accept . . . so where I will meet him? I believe you already talked to him about this right?”

Discord looked at Alex with confused eyes.

“Discord. . . he knows about the bet too. . .right?”

“. . . . . . .”

“Right?”

“See you later”

Discord snapped his finger and banished, Alex face palmed.

“So he doesn’t know anything about this. . .C’mon Discord! What you except me to do, just knock his door and say: Hey! I’m Alex! A new human in town and I want you fight you in order to get home and get a nice present for my marefriend. . . really?!”

After a tantrum that lasted a few more seconds, Alex started to walk to Ponyville, hoping it was in the same location as his Equestria, after some steps, a big chest appeared in front of him with a note attached to it, he took it and read it.

“My little human

Since you are in a whole new world and in disadvantage, I thought these things might come in handy and one more thing, you can’t tell anypony about my participation in all this, do it and we will leave you here for a whole year and no! they will not be able to help you, only us have the power to find specific worlds, it’s nothing personal, we just are not in the mood to deal with Celestia’s moral speeches. Anyway, I wish you luck and I know you already realized why we didn’t tell anything to Daniel. . . .BECAUSE IT’S MORE FUN!!”

- - - - - - - - - - - -

“. . . . .Cute”

Alex said with a sigh and opened the chest, he was speechless for what he found inside, all his gear. . .his DS gear, HiddenBlades, Katanas, Bow/arrows, throwing knives, Elbow and Knee protectors, a new Assasin’s attire and a nice backpack to carry all.

“(sigh) Ok, at least you are not a big asshole. . .just a regular asshole”

Alex put on his gear just in case, maybe that EverFree forest was as dangerous as the one he already knew. He then started his way, not knowing one particular yellow earth pony who was collecting some herbs had just spot him and ran away to Ponyville.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daniel and the rest were having a nice milkshake in sugarcube corner while looking at Pinkie decorating the whole bakery.

“Does she ever gets tired” Daniel asked.

“I don’t think so, sometimes I really believe she is somekind of robot” Twilight answered.

Everypony laughed at the joke, when she was done, she joined them and looked as if she just didn’t do anything, really? how she do it? everypony thought.

“It’s all ready, now we just have to wait our new guest!”

“Wow Pinkie darling, you really outdone yourself this time, may I know why?”

“I don’t know Rarity, I just feel this guest is special, not that everypony is not special but he is special special but not more special than other. . . ohhhh I think I’m having a headache”

“It’s ok darling, we understand” Rarity said while stroking the party pony’s mane.

Everypony laughed again, none of them said it but it was nice to have a relaxing day, maybe Daniel wasn’t exactly in good terms with the girls yet but he had to admit he was having a nice time with them, as if fate really didn’t like them, at that moment a yellow teenage pony entered the place, she seemed agitated, it took some seconds for her to recover her breath.

“Applebloom? What is going on sugarcube?”

“ha. . .ha. . .ha. . .another. . .human. . .in the EverFree Forest. . .has weapons.. .may be dangerous”

“What?” Everypony screamed.

“Another human? And he is armed? This is not good. . .we need. .”

“I’m on my way!” Rainbow Dash said and rushed outside the bakery.

“Rainbow wait!” Daniel shouted but she was already gone”

“Damn! Will she ever learn to take it easy in dangerous situations?”

“It’s nice to dream Daniel” Rarity said.

He and everypony exited the place as well hoping that this humans wasn’t like Tom or Chuck.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Alex was walking though the dust road, maybe the safer place in the whole forest, he had to admit it, if he wouldn’t already know, he would had swear he was in his own Equestria, everything was the same, same trees, same sky, almost same Rainbow Dash Flying full speed to tackle him . . . WHAT?

“There you are! What you want here?”

Alex quickly moved aside on time and Rainbow ended in the dirt, that was a horrible landing. She quickly stood up and he could see her well, she was indeed an anthroPony, just like if a pony and a human just did the Fusion, she had the same face as his friend but the rest of the body was almost human, of course not counting the fur and hooves instead of feet, she also had wings and tail, yep definitely an anthroPony and she looked pissed, it seemed her attitude could break the dimensions’ borders.

“I asked you a question! What you want here?”

Alex knew he had to take it easy, the last thing he needed was a misunderstanding but still. . . she didn’t need to be so rude.

“What I want it’s not your business, I’m just looking for someone, Daniel Blaze”

“Uh? what you want with Daniel, you want to hurt him?”

“What? no! I don’t want to hurt him. . .just fight him!”

Alex face palmed inside, did he just said that? He indeed was going to pay for his mistake since Rainbow immediately rushed to him, she now was furious.

“I knew it, you are evil! Prepare for a good beating!”

“Oh C’mon!” Alex thought before clashing with the cyan Pegasus.


Chapter 3: First contact


Rainbow flew at full speed to her target, she closed her fist and tried to hit Alex but he as fast as before dodged her but her attack didn’t end there, she kept punching and kicking, Alex dodged and blocked every attack, after some seconds, the cyan Pegasus stopped to get some air and backed off.

“At least you know how to dodge. . . I’ll give you that” Rainbow said, she was sweating a little.

Alex didn’t say anything, he had to admit this Rainbow was skilled but. . . her attack was too directly and predictable, it wasn’t hard to read her movements, he didn’t want to prolong this battle so. . .

“Are you ready to listen now? As I told you I don’t want to hurt anypony”

“Lies! You said you want to fight Daniel!”

“That doesn’t mean I want to hurt him”

“What you are saying have no sense! Enough talking! Let’s fight!”

“Sheshhhh, why are you so stubborn!”

Rainbow once again attacked Alex, as before no hit impacted on her target, knowing she was wasting energy she flew up, Alex wondered why she did that but when he looked up, the sun blinded him for a moment, Rainbow took this opportunity to hit him in the cheek, sending him some meters away. Alex landed on the dirt and nuzzled his cheek, it hurt, it hurt a lot, thank God she didn’t bumped any of his teeth but this one enough to make him angry.

“Ha! How you like that weakling!”

“That’s it!” Alex thought, he stood up and saw the pony with a death glare, he put on his hood and assumed battle position.

“You think putting on that hood will help you! How dumm you can be?”

Rainbow Dash repeated her strategy by flying up again.

“I was right! You are so predictable!” Alex thought and chuckled.

This time thanks to his hood, Alex didn’t get blind as before, it was still hard to see but this time he could see Rainbow coming at him, she swinged her fist but Alex blocked it and delivered a hit on his own, it impacted in Rainbow’s cheek, this time the cyan Pegasus was the one sent away.

Rainbow stood up, shocked for what the human just did, she nuzzled her cheek, it hurt.

“Now we are even, stop this nonsense before any of us gets seriously hurt” Alex said in one last attempt to end this fight peacefully, he didn’t want to have to use. . . “that”

“Ha! You think after hitting me I will just back off, keep dreaming! The only one who will get seriously hurt it’s you!”

Knewing her sun trick was not going to work again, Rainbow decided to return to the old strategy “Fists and kicks” she approached at him fast and started her attack.

Alex was blocking all her attacks, waiting for the right time, when she tried to kick him, he quickly grabbed her hoof and pulled it to make her lose balance, Rainbow fell on her stomach while Alex never let go of her hoof, she tried to flew away but his grip was strong, she was going to use her other hoof to kick him but an immense pain invaded the hoof he was now holding with both hand and. . .twisting.

“Hey. . . ahhhhh. . .what are you doing to my hoof! Damn! It hurts!”

Alex gave another twist, he didn’t want to add so much pressure to not break her “ankle”.

“It seems you never was trapped with an ankle lock. . . sorry but this was the only way to stop you without hurting you. . . much”

“Let me go!” Rainbow said and tried to fly away but Alex twisted her hoof again stopping her immediately

“Just calm down and listen!”

Rainbow was desperate, the pain was unbearding, she was trapped and she knew it.

“. . . Daniel. . .please help me”

“Fire Style, Fire Ball jutsu!”

Alex saw a huge fireball coming his way, he immediately let got Rainbow’s hoof and jumped away.

“Damn! That could had killed me” He thought

“Hey! What you think you are doing to my friend?” A masculine voice said.

When Alex saw who was the owner of that voice, he finally saw him, Black wings, Anime’s style hair, there was no doubt, that was Daniel. . .he looked kinda cool, he gave him that, Daniel looked back at him, Applebloom was right, he was another human, he didn’t know if being happy or worried for his presence, he hadn’t forgotten what happened with Tom and Chuck, he shacked the feeling and ran to where Rainbow was and helped her to stand up.

“Rainbow! Are you ok?”

“ . . . yes aghhh! I’m fine but my hoof! I think it’s hurt bad”

Daniel took a look on her hoof, she was right, it wasn’t broken but it was fractured, anger started to increase inside him, he looked at Alex, daggers in his eyes.

“HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY FRIEND!”

This was getting out of hand and Alex knew it.

“Ok! Listen, I’m sorry about your friend but she didn’t want to listen to any word I said, I had to apply a submission hold in her hoof to calm her down, it was never my intention to hurt her, I only wanted to stop her meaningless fight”

Daniel looked at Alex for several seconds, he wasn’t Applejack but somehow he knew this human was being sincere.

“What are you doing Daniel? I’m fine, just kick his butt”

“Shhhhhh Rainbow, I think we had enough battle for today”

“What? but but”

“Look at your hoof Rainbow, for what I saw before using my jutsu, his grip on you was tight, he had every chance to break your hoof and leave you incapacitated for weeks but he didn’t”

“He said he wanted to fight you”

“. . . . what? hmmmm, did he tried to explain why he said that?”

“Well. . . .yeah but. . .”

“At least you tried to listen to his explanation?”

“. . . .”

“I thought so”

Daniel turned to Alex:

“Ok! I’m willing to listen to you but not here! After I heal my friend, will you come with us to a little town near here?”

“You mean Ponyville?”

“What?! how you. . . never mind, yes! That town, what you say? Deal?”

“Hmmm, ok! But she will not try anything stupid right? Alex said while pointing Rainbow with her finger. She was looking at him with daggers in her eyes, she hated losing, she hated it so much.

“Don’t worry, I will talk to her, I promise no harm will come to you if you come peacefully”

“That works for me”

“Good!” Daniel replied and turned to check Rainbow’s hoof, he placed both hands on it and said:

“Light Style: Divine Regeneration Jutsu”

Much to Alex amazement, Daniel’s hands started to shine, after some seconds, Rainbow stood up as if nothing happened, Alex was shocked but also noticed Daniel gasping a little.

“Hmmm, that regeneration trick is amazing but. . . it seems it consumes a lot of his energy. . .need to take that in mind” he thought.

“ahhhh, I’m glad your friend is ok now, before we go to Ponyville, I think an introduction is in order, I’m Alejandro but you can call me Alex by short”

He extended his hand for a shake, Daniel smiled and received it gladly, while shaking their hands he said:

“And I’m Daniel Blaze, Daniel by short and my friend with anger issues here is Rainbow Dash”

“Hey!” Rainbow said offended

“Nice to meet you Rainbow. . . I must say, looking at you when you are not trying to kill me. . .I must say you are kinda cute”

Rainbow stared at Alex for some seconds, a crimson blush invaded her face, Alex hated himself for what he was going to say but he just had to.

“But a little flat chested for my liking”

Rainbow once again stared at Alex, her face was still red but this time it was for fury.

“Well! If I’m going to be a wonderbolt. . .big breasts would get only in my way so I’m fine like this”

“But Rainbow. . . SpitFire is the best wonderbolt and her breasts are huge”

Silence invaded the place until Alex and Daniel started to laugh high, Rainbow could not take it anymore, she punched both humans heads.

“Hey! What was that for?” Alex and Daniel asked.

“For being jerks! And you’ll see, I’m already working in my breasts, just wait in some months, not even Fluttershy’s will compare to me!”

None Daniel or Rainbow noticed, but Alex blushed a little when Rainbow mentioned her. . .just imagining her in anthroform was enough to turn him on. . . and even better, she had big breasts. . .what no! bad Alex! Bad Alex! You already have an amazing girlfriend. . .even if she is technically the same pers. . pony, it still is cheating!

“Ok ok, whatever you say Rainbow and sorry but please listen. . .you are not bad the way you are, as I said, you are cute, a little too agresive but cute in the end, you don’t need big breasts to be pretty”

Rainbow Dash once again blushed and looked away.

“I still want them a little more bigger at least” she muttered.

After that kinda awkward moment, the trio proceeded to walk to the town, in their way there, Daniel asked some questions.

“Sooo, Alex. . . can you please tell me how you get to this world?”

“Uh. . . well. . .I can’t give you many details but I got some help to get here”

“Some help?. . .don’t tell me it was a person named Kuro?”

“Say what?. . .no no! it was a . . .half friend of mine, don’t worry, he is not evil. . .most of the times”

“That’s a relief, ok. . next question, According to Rainbow, you said you wanted to fight me. . . care to explain that”

“Hmmm, Daniel, I promise every important question will be answered but I’d rather to do it when it’s just the two of us. . .it can be a little hard to believe and is kinda shocking. . .ok?”

“Hmmm sorry Alex but I don’t like to hide anything to my friends and marefriends, you can tell us everything, trust me, after all I have gone through. . .there are not many things that can surprise me”

“Marefriends?. . . yeah why not? (sigh) ok, let’s talk once we are with Twilight and the rest of the elements”

“Good. . . . hey! How you know about Twilight. . . and the others?” Daniel asked shocked.

“I told you it was shocking, just wait until we are in the library with everypony present”

“You know about the library too?. . .now I’m so curious!”

After that, Daniel only asked Alex basic questions, where he came from, his age, about his family, he answered them gladly, Daniel recognized the country Guatemala, he never was there but he knew it was a nice place. Rainbow asked him about his fighting style, she had to admit that “ankle lock” was effective, he told him about his training and he did it for his sister, after hearing that story, Daniel and Dash no longer thought he was dangerous, even though it was sad how he lost his family.

After several minutes of walking, they finally reached Ponyville, Alex couldn’t believe it, it was just like the Ponyville he already knew and loved, many anthroponies were walking or working in their business, obviously almost every one of them stared at him curiously, he felt like the first time he was presented to everypony in his own Equestria.

“How Alex, I must say you are taking this very well”

“Nah! I’m kinda used to it and before you ask, what I will tell you later will also answer that”

Daniel and Rainbow nodded and the trio continued their way, they finally reached the golden oak’s library, once again, Alex was shocked to see it wasn’t any different but he didn’t have any time to look at it better for the door opened very fast and he was tackled to the ground, by that moment all he could see was. . .pink.


Chapter 4: Explanation


“Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! You are finally here! And you are a human! I hope you are a good human! Like Daniel and Will”
Alex stared at the pony who had just pinned him down, there was no doubt it, it was Pinkie! Well, anthro Pinkie, the same pony face but human body, her clothes were cute and her breasts. . . no! bad Alex! She was staring at him with a huge grin, he smiled too.

“Hi Pinkie”

Pinkie’s face changed from happy to a shocked one, she got her face in front of Alex.

“Ohmygosh! You are a psychic! Please Please be my friend! I never had a psychic friend!”

Alex covered his ears, she was yelling so high, for his luck, Pinkie was immediately floated away by a magenta aura and then placed next to his favorite alic. . . Oh! She was still a unicorn in this world.

Alex stood up and noticed everypony in front of him, Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy. . .(wow! She was so pretty and her breasts were huge. . .No! Bad Alex! Bad Alex!)

There were other people with them, there was Spike, Damn! He looked awesome! Even more than his little pupil brother and that was saying a lot, there was a little colt no more older than 10 years, if his knowledge about the series was right, he was Pipsqueak and finally there was another human with them, he looked like any other guy, not older than 20, he seemed harmless, his ponies friend looked awesome with human bodies, even their clothes reflected their personalities nicely, like Rarity with her white dress or Applejack with her western clothes and Stetson, once Pinkie was next to Twilight, he said:

“Thanks Twilight”

As with Pinkie, Twilight was surprised but she didn’t overreacted like her party friend, she raised an eyebrow and asked:

“I know we haven’t met before but it seems you know my name and Pinkie’s, wanna explain that?”

Alex chuckled at the question, he wasn’t doing any good job hiding his knowledge about Equestria, there was no point anyway, Daniel had made very clear he wanted everypony to know his story.

“Don’t worry Twilight, I promised Daniel to tell you everything that is need to be known, right Daniel?”

Daniel walked next to Alex and nodded.

“He is telling the truth Twilight and don’t worry, he means no harm to any of us”

Twilight and the rest except for Pinkie sighed in relief, then all of them proceeded to enter the Library. Once inside, everypony got comfortable but none of them moved their sight off Alex, even after Daniel reassured them he wasn’t a bad guy, some of them still had their doubt, Alex didn’t mind at all, he knew they were just a little scared and that was understanding. He grabbed a little chair and sat down. Everypony were in front of him, the stares on him continued, he smiled and asked:

“Ok. . .what you want to know?”

“Do you like parties!!” Pinkie Pie asked immediately.

“Uhmmm, yes Pinkie, I love parties, especially your parties”

“Uh? but you never been in one of my parties”

“Technically. . .I have, don’t worry Pinkie, I promise everything will make sense eventually”

“. . . .Ok!” Pinkie said still smiling, Alex smiled as well, it was good to see this Pinkie was as carefree as his friend.

“Next question?”

“Yeah partner. . .what’s your name?”

“Alejandro but you can call me Alex”

The cowboy Pony extended her hand and said:

“Nice to meet you Alex, my name is. .”

“Applejack, the most honest pony I would ever know”

“. . . what? how you. . .”

“Before you say anything Applejack, I know every one of you”

Alex started to point everypony while saying:

“Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Spike, Pipsqueak. . .the only one I don’t know is that other human over there, may I know your name?”

“Ah!. . .oh yes. . Will. . sir”

“Nice to meet you Will”

Everypony, humans and dragon were shocked, was he some kind of spy? Alex found the scene quite cute.

“Now that I saved us the needing of introductions and made clear I love parties. how about if we move on to the really important questions?”

After some seconds, everypony calmed down, then a hand was raised, it was Rarity:

“Hmmm, as my ahem “coltfriend” Daniel does. . .do you come also from Earth”

“Yes, my home planet is Earth but is not now where I’m living now”

“Is that so? Then where are you Living now?”

“Equestria”

“What?!” Everybody present screamed. “But how? We never saw you before here in Equestria!”

Twilight said.

“Well. . .yeah, you see. . .I come from another Equestria. . .in another world”

The room became even more quiet than a Library, after having some seconds to process what Alex had just said, everypony in unison screamed again:

“WHAAAAAAAT?”

Alex covered his ears again.

“Hey! Easy. . .yeah, I come from another Equestria, it’s not big deal”

“Not big deal! Is way more than that! It’s the most big lie I ever heard! If you really know about us, you should know my friend Applejack is the one and only Element of Honesty, she will confirm you just made that up! Right Applejack?” Twilight said looking at her friend but she noticed Applejack didn’t have any sign of disbelieving.

“Right. . .Applejack?”

Applejack shooked her head slowly.

“. . . No Twilight, Ah know what he just said sounds pretty stupid but. . . he is telling the truth”

Everypony present including Alex could swear they heard Twilight broke. Daniel approached to her and said:

“Twilight? Twilight? Are you ok?”

“Uh? oh yes yes, I’m fine. . .I’m just impressed there is one creature who can deceive Applejack’s lie detection”

“Hey!” Applejack and Alex said.

“Sorry but I just can’t believe what you are saying, that’s just not possible!”

“Twilight, after meeting 3 humans from another world. . .you really think there is not possible that other Equestrias could exist?”

“Then show me you are not lying!”

“Ok”

Alex then took out his Iphone and looked at his photos album. If not for the fact he noticed these ponies already had smartphones, he would had had his doubts about showing his device to them, it seemed this pony’s tech were more advanced than his Equestria, before showing anything to them, he made sure to erase every picture where he appeared in his pony form. It wasn’t the time to show them that yet.

“Here, check it for yourself”

Everybody in the room looked at the screen while Alex sliced all the pictures, there were so many of them, all of them were shocked, they were seeing themselves in those pictures but they were. . .diferent, by starters they weren’t biped and they were naked!.

“Ohhhh look how cute we look!” Pinkie Pie said.

“Pinkie!” Everypony shouted.

“What? we do look cute don’t we?”

Everypony didn’t say anything. . . somehow they were kinda agree with her, Twilight melted to see how cute Spike looked as a little boy dragon, Spike didn’t share her thoughts, Daniel noticed there was a particular pony that appeared in almost every picture, there were even very much ones with only him and her.

After they finished looking at the pictures, all of them were amazed.

“Wow! I can’t believe there are other Equestria out there! an Equestria where we look so diferent! that’s just amazing!” Twilight said.

“Yep! what can I say, the multiverse is a fascinating thing” Alex answered.

“But to think we are so different in there, at least I’m happy to know my fashion sense cross between worlds” Rarity said while fixing her mane.

“yeah! and I’m sure my other self is awesome! By the way, is she already a wonderbolt?”

“Nope but she is close, how about you?”

“I. . . .hey Pinkie isn’t it something you want to say?”

“Nope! Go ahead Dashie, answer Alex question”

“Ok ok! I’m not a wonderbolt either but I’m close too, you’ll see! I won’t let the other Rainbow to surpass me”

Everypony rolled their eyes and laughed, Alex notice Fluttershy and Daniel was just staring at him, it made him feel a little uncomfortable.

“What? is something wrong? Daniel? Fluttershy?

Daniel and Fluttershy didn’t know what to say, just by looking the pictures made it obvious but they wanted to know for sure. . .gathering braveness, Fluttershy said:

“Well. . . it’s just I noticed. . .that you have so many pictures with my other self. . . can you please tell me why?. . .if is ok with you”

“Hmmm, well I guess that was to be expected to be noticed. . .ok. . .you see, Fluttershy and I are. . .lovers in my world, we have been living together for some time already”

“What?!” Everypony yelled again, Alex chuckled a little, he was staring to get used to that.

“Yeah. . .why you ask Fluttershy?”

By this moment, The shy Pegasus was as red as a tomato, for her luck, Daniel was with her. he nodded to her to let him answer:

“Well Alex, in this world. . .Fluttershy is my marefriend”

“Oh! I see! Congratulations, if she is just like my special mare, you are pretty lucky but I must say I’m confused, didn’t Rarity just said you were her coltfriend some minutes ago?”

“Well yeah! She is my marefriend too, in fact. . .I have other marefriend, I have a herd”

Alex widened his eyes but calmed down quickly, again thanks to his experiences in the other Equestria and also by reading tons of fimfictions, the idea of this world being polygamous wasn’t that crazy, in fact, now that he thought about it, he never asked anypony in his world is their society the polygamy was legal, it didn’t matter for him anyway, Fluttershy was the only one for him.

“Wow! That’s kinda interesting, but you are not exactly acting like their boyfriend”

“Things. . . .happened and right now, let’s just say I’m taking a break with some of them”

Alex noticed it was a tough topic so he decided to leave it.

“I see, so who are your other marefriends if I may know?”

“Sure! You already know about Fluttershy and Rarity, the others are, Twilight, Applejack, Lyra Heartstrings, Aurora and Princess Luna. . .I may have a couple of mares outside town who might join eventually but for now they aren’t part of my herd”

Alex was impressed, he didn’t knew who was Aurora but to think Daniel even had Lyra in his herd?

“Wow Dude! You are quite a ladies man, good for you”

“How about you darling? How many marefriends you have aside Fluttershy?”

“Oh me? I don’t have anypony else, my love is only for my special cute Pegasus, I don’t believe in Poligamy”

Many jaws were in the floor after Alex said that, After fixing his, Daniel asked:

“So herds are forbidden in your Equestria?”

“I’m not sure about that, never took the time to check but even if they were legal, I just can’t see myself loving another Pegasus aside Fluttershy, besides, On Earth, you know very well Polygamy is very uncommon”

“I see. . .I hope you don’t think less about me for. . .you know”

“Hahahaha! Relax Daniel, if this Equestria allows Polygamy, who am I to judge, in fact I think you are pretty lucky, so many cute girlfriends around you. . .I just think it’s not my thing, that’s all”

“Fiu! That’s a relief to hear you say that and at least I know now I don’t have to worry about you courting my marefriends or looking to bed ponies to cease sick needs”

“That’s right! I may be many things but I will never betray my cute marefriend!”

Everypony looked at Alex with different opinion now, they knew he was some. . human they could trust now.

“Ok? Any other question?”

“Yeah! we know you came from another Equestria but. . .how you got here?”

“Hmmm, that one is a little tricky to answer, I just can say a. . .somehow friend brought me here in order to help me get something I need”

“And who that “friend” is darling?”

“Sorry Rarity, but that’s are one of the very few things I can’t reveal. . .personal reasons”

“What exactly do you need to let yourself being dragged to another world sugarcube?”

“Well. . . I didn’t know about being transported here before accepting the deal but. . . if you want to know what I’m looking to get. . .it’s a birthday present for my marefriend. . .yeah I know it sounds pretty stupid but. . .yes! I love her that much”

Everypony awwwww to that statement.

“Any other question?”

Will raised his hand and asked:

“What exactly he wants you to do to get your perfect present?”

“(sigh) before answering that, I need for everypony to stay calm for what I’m going to say. . .ok?”

Everypony shared a look but nodded in agreement.

“Ok. . . I. . . damn! This is hard to say”

Fluttershy grabbed Alex hand.

“C’mon Alex, how bad can it be?”

Alex felt his doubts going away.

“Thanks, even if you are not my Shy, your confort is as powerfull as hers” Fluttershy blushed after hearing him say that.

“Ok!. . . I need to fight with Daniel. . .and win”


Chapter 5: Let's Battle!


There was no sound in the room, everypony were lost in the words that Alex just said, after some seconds, everypony except Daniel and Applejack started to laugh.

“Hahahahahaha! Nice one Alex! I didn’t know you have that good sense of humor” Rainbow said patting Alex’s back, he didn’t pay much attention, his sight was focused in Daniel who was just staring back.

“Hellooooooo! Alex! I said you have a good. . .uh?”

Rainbow was stopped when Alex raised his hand, everypony looked at him, he had a serious look in his face and not only him, Daniel also had the same expression.

“Alex. . . .you are joking. . .right?”

“Applejack, please tell them I’m telling the truth”

Applejack looked at Alex and nodded.

“Yes everypony, he is serious”

“What?. . .but you can’t?. . .why would you want to fight Daniel?” Twilight said hyperventilating.

“Yeah!” Everypony said in agreement.

“(sigh) look girls, I know it’s crazy but. . . it’s the only way I have to return to my Equestria and get my present”

“You don’t need to fight him! We. . .we can help you returning your world?”

“You know how to open portals at will and to specific dimensions?”

“Well. . .I. . .”

“That’s what I thought, look Twilight I know you are amazing with magic but only my friend can get me back to my dimension”

“And who is. . .”

“Please don’t ask Twilight, I already told you I can’t tell you, I made a promise to not to”

“Ok. . . .but how about Princess Celestia? Or Princess Luna? Maybe they can help us!” Rarity said.

“That won’t do Rarity, Even working together with her, we haven’t even found a way to Daniel’s world, not to mention trying to find more of them”

“Hmmm, so they don’t know he actually can do that? hehehehehe, so both Discords had everything covered after all” Alex thought while smiling, he had to admit those bastards were smart.

For the next minutes everypony started to think of ideas about how to help Alex, the only one who remained silent was Daniel and Alex, they kept staring each other. Finally the winged human raised his hand and everypony stopped talking.

“What is it Daniel? You have something to say bro?” Spike said

“Yeah. . . Alex . . .”

“Yes?”

“Fighting me is the only way to get to your home?”

“Yep! I need to fight to get home and I need to beat you to get the present”

“And that’s all? You are doing this because you have to?”

“More or less, to be honest, I think fighting you would be fun”

“I see. . . .that’s what I wanted to hear. . .I don’t know what kind of mysterious force brought you here or arranged our meeting but. . believe it or not, I feel the same, I think this fight would be fun, ok! I accept your challenge! If is not a deathmatch.”

Everybody’s jaws once again fell to the floor.

“Don’t worry, we don’t have to fight to the death, just a good casual match giving all we have”

“That works for me, let’s do it!” Daniel said excited and stared at Alex who was excited too.

“WAIIIIIIIIT!”

Both humans turned around to see some very pissed off mares, ironically Spike and Will seemed as excited as both humans but they managed to not show it.

“You. . .you just can’t decide it that easily, you are just going to fight for some kind of creature said so? Are you both children or stupid?” Twilight said.

Alex and Daniel shared a sight and chuckled, Daniel approached to her and said:

“I know you might not like it and I understand and you are right, we might get rushing this thing but you must understand, Alex needs this in order to return to his home, I don’t know if in the end he will but I really want to help him, besides. . .not every day I get a chance like this, another human to fight and for what I saw out there. . .he will not be easy to defeat. . . Right Rainbow Dash?”

Daniel turned to see his friend who only looked away. Daniel again turned to see Alex:

“What exactly are the rules?”

“I really never asked, I suppose fight until one of us can’t continue or say “I give up”

“I see. . .when?”

“Well. . . I’d like to do this the fast as possible but knowing your Pinkie Pie, she might have a nice welcome to Ponyville party ready for me and it would be bad to waste and I’d really like a little tour through this town so what about if we do it tomorrow, in a plain field outside the town”

“I think that’s a fantastic idea! My friends and marefriends can come to watch the fight?”

“I don’t see why not”

“Oh yeah!” Rainbow said while everypony sighed in relief, at least they could be audience to make sure nothing would get out of hands, they still didn’t like the idea but deep inside, they did want to see this fight, of course neither of them would say it loud”

In their way to sugarcube corner, everypony in town greeted Daniel and his friends, some of them stared Alex suspiciously, he by his part was only waiving at them, Pipsqueak approached Daniel and said:

“This is exciting Daniel but. . .are you really going to fight Mr Alex with all you have? I mean. . .are you going to use your jutsus?”

Daniel’s eyes widened, his little “son” was right! Even if Alex was skilled enough to defeat Rainbow Dash, he still had a tremendous advantage with his jutsus and elemental powers. . . it may be kinda unfair.

“I. . .I don’t know Pipsqueak, maybe not, I want this fight to be even”

“But if you don’t use them, it would be an insult to Alex, holding back to your opponent is the worst insult you can do to him” Spike said.

“I guess you are right. . .Ok! If I see the need to use my powers, I will!”

Spike and Pips nodded, in their hearts they felt bad for Alex, he was not going to last one minute with Daniel going full power.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The party in sugar cube corner was going smoothly, after some reassuring words from the mane 6 and Daniel, everypony softed with Alex, he was talking and answering some questions with the town people while in a table Daniel was telling everypony what he and the kids discussed.

“So, you are going to go full power with him uh?. . .too bad, I guess this fight will be a quick one” Twilight said.

“Oh C’mon Daniel! At least make it last longer! Play with him a little”

“By my part. . .I feel bad for Alex since he will not have a chance against your. . . jutsus Daniel dear, just try to not hurt him so much, he is a kind person”

“Don’t worry Rarity! My “good try” party will cheer him for sure after he loses to Daniel”

“hmmmm, just don’t be too hard on him ok? Fluttershy said worried for both humans.

Applejack was the only one who didn’t say anything, she and Daniel were just staring at Alex, for What Daniel and Rainbow said, Alex had already saw a little of Daniel powers when he helped Rainbow Dash, he didn’t seemed worried. . . in fact he looked confident. . .something was off.

Daniel noticed Applejack worried eyes and asked:

“Are you thinking the same as me Applejack?”

“Uh. . .ah think so, even after seeing yer fire jutsu, he hasn’t showed any sign or worry, neither he has some ace in the hole or he is really good not showing he is intimidated”

“yeah, that’s what I thought, I think he has both”

Applejack looked at her coltfriend, he seemed even more excited than before, before she could say something, there was a knock in the door, she rushed to open it and freeze in that same place after seeing who it was, it was the Princesses! Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Aurora! After the shock, she immediately bowed.

“He. . .hello Princesses”

“Hello Applejack, we came as fast as we could after reading Twilight’s letter, are you all ok?”

“Uh?. . .well yeah we are, what makes you think we wouldn’t be? Did Twilight didn’t say Alex is not dangerous in her letter?”

“Yes she did, I just wanted to hear it from the Element of Honesty”

“Thanks Princess, now please come in”

The princesses entered the bakery, everypony bowed the moment they saw them, even Alex, as with the others, he recognized them immediately, they looked gorgeous and gave that radiant power his own Princesses friends had as well, the only one he didn’t recognize was the beautiful lady besides them, she looked like a human. . .not counting she almost was 3 meters tall! Even taller than the princesses who were very tall as well.

Princess Celestia and Luna approached to Alex who was still bowing.

“You may rise. . .Alex I believe”

“. . .Yes, hmmm, nice to meet you Princesses. . .”

“Please Alex, if what Twilight told me is true, you may already know our names”

“Twilight? I see, well yeah, Thank you Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadence”

“Wow, Twilight wasn’t lying” Luna said.

“Yeah! this is really exciting! Another human from another Eq. . .”

Aurora was stopped by Cadence’s aura.

“Hmmmm, Aurora, I think it would be better to keep that information between us, nice to meet you by the way Alex”

“oh! Sorry. . . I got carried away, by the way, it seems you don’t know who I am, I’m Aurora, nice to meet you”

Alex smiled and grabbed her hand and kissed it, he didn’t know if she was some kind of royal but she definitely was gorgeous.

“The pleasure is all mine Miss Aurora”

Aurora blushed a little and retrieved her hand.

“I. . .I have a boyfriend”

“I know, Daniel already told me, don’t worry, I have a girlfriend too and I’m devoted to her to the end”

After that, Celestia said:

“Ok my little ponies, let’s the party continue” she then approached to Alex and whispered. “And after it ends, we need to talk” she wasn’t saying it as a threat but Alex noticed how serious she was, he only nodded in response.

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - --

The party continued smoothly, Alex greeted many ponies, there were some awkward moments like when Aloe and Lotus asked him if he had the same “stamina” as Daniel and if he wanted to come to the spa for a special treatment to find out, Redder than a tomato he declined the offer, they giggled and told him the offer was always open, he also could meet his favorites fillies in the world, the CMC, they seemed a little older than the ones he already knew, he was shocked to find out Sweetie Belle was Spike’s marefriend.

Once the party was over, the only ones remaining in the bakery was the mane 6, Spike, the 3 humans, Aurora and the princesses, all of them went to the dining room for another chat.

After Alex explained everything to the princesses himself, they were surprised and didn’t say anything until Luna spoke:

“So you need to fight Daniel to return home?”

“yeah! as simple as that”

“Even knowing you can’t defeat him?”

“Luna!” Celestia said.

“What? is the truth, this human has no chance against my Daniel” Luna said while looking at Alex with so much confidence in her eyes, she expected to intimidate Alex but he didn’t looked like it.

“Hmmmm, I don’t know how things will go tomorrow but I can assure you I will give all I have” He turned to Daniel “And trust me in this Daniel, it wouldn’t be wise to underestimate me”

“Nonsense! It is impossible for you to win, Daniel has wings! Skills! Jutsus! He is far beyond as an average human! You have no chance! Surrender now that you have the chance!”

“LUNA! I THINK THAT’S ENOUGH!”

“I only want him to know his place! An average human without super abilities can’t defeat a mighty warrior like my Coltfriend!”

Everybody present didn’t say anything, Luna was talking rude but they believed she was right, the fight was practically decided. Much to their surprise, Alex raised his hand.

“Hmmm, may I say something?”

“yes you may Alex and please. . .forgive my sister rudeness”

“It’s ok Princess Celestia, hmmmm Princess Luna?”

“Yes?”

“I will defeat your coltfriend, you said an average human without any abilities can’t win right?”

“Aha?”

“Then I will have to use my own abilities to defeat him, I may not have wings, or jutsus but I can tell you I have my own skills and weapons and I can tell you this, if Daniel is as overconfident as you are right now, he will lose for sure tomorrow”

Luna’s anger increased by every word Alex was saying:

“I see, so tell me, what are those. . .abilities you are speaking?”

“Yes they are. . . .It’s not your business”

“What?! how dare you?”

“You really think I would tell you or anypony here about my way of fighting? In a fight, nothing is more important than information and what to do with it, sorry but he will have to find out tomorrow”

“Hey! But you already saw he can use Jutsus!”

“If he decided to show that to me, that’s his problem not mine, I don’t have to tell you anything if I don’t want to”

“But. . .but”

Daniel raised his hand to speak.

“It’s ok Rainbow. . .he is right, it’s called strategy remember? I must say I’m impressed Alex and I also want to apologize for what Luna said, he turned to see her “That was uncalled for Luna”

Luna only looked away, she was pissed off but still she thought what she said was the truth, Celestia then said:

“Ok my little ponies, I must say I don’t exactly agree about this but it seems this fight is something that must happen, I still have my issues about your presence here Alex but I could prove you are not like Tom and Chuck, I’d like to know more about how you ended here but it seems you really can’t share that information, I will let it slide since you are not here to harm any of my subjects.”

“Thanks Princess, for the vote of confidence”

“You earned it Alex, now, I hope you don’t mind if we can watch the match tomorrow?” Cadence said excited.

“Of course! You and Shining. . .”

Alex was cut by Daniel’s hand in his mouth. He then whispered

“Shhhhhhhh, it seems you know about Shinning Armor too. . . it’s a long story I may tell later but . . .”

“It’s ok Daniel, I can tell him” Cadence interrupted Daniel and approached Alex and spoke:

“I don’t know how are things going with the Cadence and Shining Armor in your world, I do hope they are living Happily but here. . .”

Cadence was trying to tell what happened between she and her husband but the worlds weren’t coming out, Alex understood and put a hand in her shoulder.

“I. . .I don’t know what happened but. . .I’m sorry if he hurt you, if you need to talk about this. . .I’m all ears.”

He wiped her tear with his finger while she smiled warmly and hugged him tightly.

“Thanks, I’ll have it in mind”

After they broke the hug, the Princesses and Aurora gave their farewells but promised to come back the next day, everypony else also proceeded to go to their homes, Daniel and Twilight offered Alex to stay in the library, he declined, telling them he already had a place to stay, they wondered what place it could be but decided to not make questions.

Alex took his backpack and promised to return ready the next day, he then proceeded to go to a very known place, the sisters old castle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inside the castle, Alex was looking at the bonfire he made, he didn’t exactly wanted to be all alone there but he needed to be to call him:

“Discord! Show yourself”

After some seconds, in a bright light, the dracoenous appeared in front of him.

“Hohohohoho, what is it my dear human?”

“It’s all ready, I can’t believe it but I did it, I hope you have my price ready?”

“Oh this?” Discord made the rainbow diamond appear in his pawn. “Don’t worry, it will be yours. . .once you win”

“Perfect, now you may go”

“As you command. . . hahahaha! I really can’t believe you are really doing this! I will have so much fun tomorrow!”

“Just as you wanted. . . were you leaving?”

“Of course I’m on my way. . .with the diamond you will get. . .after you win and remember, if you get too scared to fight tomorrow, you will stay here for a long time!”

“It won’t happen, I promise, good night”

“oh! Ok. . .but . . . whatever!” Discord was about to snap his finger but stopped. . .he stared at Alex for some seconds until he could not take it anymore.

“Ok Alex Tell me! Why are you really doing this? We both know I can’t leave you here, Fluttershy would be heartbroken if I did and we also know Fluttershy is not really a fan of jewelry so I never bought your story about wanting this diamond for her entirely. . .if it was for Rarity I might buy it but not with Fluttershy, tell me! Why haven’t you ask me to end this ruse and take you home?”

“hahahahahaha, you really want to know?”

“Yes! The question is killing me!”

“Ok. . . first, because I promise you in advance, second. . . I really want to fight Daniel, I’m excited to do it, it’s not like I have the chance to fight another human with superpowers. . . what can I say, I always loved to play online with folks of different countries. . . this is somehow similar”

“I see, so in the end. . .you are doing this because you want it? not for the present?”

“Yes! Don’t misunderstand, that diamond is still the best choice to give her as a present and I will make sure to get it but my main reason to do this is because I really want to fight Daniel and Win!”

“Hmmmm, you are more interesting than I thought” Discord handed the Diamond to Alex.

“Uh? what are you giving me this? I haven’t win yet?”

“Oh please Alex, you really think that diamond is unique? There are tons like that in the chaos dimension, I’ll show you?”

Discord then summoned a mini mountain of rainbow diamonds and made them disappear the second later.

“Disappointed?”

“Nah! I kinda saw that coming, anyway thanks Discord, but still, why are you giving it to me?”

“This is no longer about getting that price, it’s about you and me win what we want, we both want to prove my counterpart, Daniel and everypony that you can beat him and I was right all the time”

Alex looked at discord with determinate eyes.

“Oh yeah! and don’t worry, I will go all out with him”

“That’s the spirit, give everything you have Alex! And who knows? Maybe you will learn a thing or two after this adventure ends”

“I do Hope so Discord, anyway, good night. . . tomorrow will be awesome!”

Discord nodded and disappeared in the flashlight, Alex laid down on the floor, meditating how to take Daniel down.

In the Library, Daniel was sit with Spike in the coach while drinking some cocoa.

“What are you thinking Daniel?”

“Uh? nothing Spike . . . it’s just. . . I’m just a little distracted, I’m too excited for tomorrow and maybe. . . a little worried”

“Don’t be, you have the upper hand here, we all know you can beat him”

“Thanks Spike, I just hope you are right”

Daniel kept drinking his cocoa and wondering what would he encounter the next day.


Chapter 6: Show me what you got!

Alex woke up early and warmed up a little, he needed to be in his top for what was coming, after having a nice breakfast of bacon, eggs and coffee that magically appeared in his room, (He noted to thank Discord later) Alex put on his new assassin clothes also provided for his Dracoenous friend, He made an inventory of his gear he was going to use and was glad that Discord also provided a couple of things he requested at last minute, they may come in handy later.

“Alright! Let’s go!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daniel woke up and greeted everypony and drago and proceed to have breakfast with Spike and Pipsqueak.

“Ready for today Daniel?” Spike asked.

“Yes, I’m kinda nervous”

“Nah! don’t be, just stick to your jutsus and he will not stand a chance”

Daniel chuckled at his friend, he would like to have the same confidence but in his heart he knew Alex was right last night, Overconfidence could be his doom in this fight.

They exited the library, the rest of the band was already there, the colors and Lyra included, she hugged her coltfriend and said:

“Oh my gosh Dani, when Rarity told me about what happened last night, I couldn’t believe it! it’s so exciting!”

“Gee, thanks Lyra, so are you coming to the event?”

“Of course I’m coming, in fact, all Ponyville is coming!”

“What?! all Ponyville knows about this?”

“Uh? yes? I mean, haven’t you seen the posters all around town? Here check this one”

Lyra handed a little poster with his photo on it.

“Come to see the our hero Daniel face to face against the invader”

“The invader?”

Daniel kept reading the poster, everything was there, date, time, etc.

“Hmmmm, Lyra, who did this?”

“Well, many witnesses said they saw many Batponies sticking them in the walls. . . I would believe it was Princess Luna”

Daniel face palmed, he loved Luna very much but this was too much. . . and was it really necessary to call Alex like that? He noted to talk to her later.

“I just hope Alex don’t see this posters”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex was entering in Ponyville when he noticed something on the ground, it was some kind of poster, he took it up and read it, his eyes widened.

“Wow. . . the invader?. . .I like it, Hmmmm so the match will be in Sweet Apple Acress plain field, better be in my way there then”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daniel and all his friends and marefriends were in their way to Sweet Apple Acress, they waited for Alex but he never showed up so they thought he maybe saw one of the posters and was going there as well. Many ponies in their way there too, greeted him and encouraged him to win. Daniel felt flattered by their comments, now he knew he had to win, for his fans and friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex arrived at the place, it wasn’t hard to find since almost everypony was there, sit on wooden stairs, many of them had signs with Daniel’s face and name in it, he chuckled, it seemed Daniel really was a celebrity there, it reminded him the Gladiators tournaments. . .yeah, not his best memory to be honest. He also noticed the battle field was huge and it was modified, huge rocks all around the field, perfect for hiding spots, it seemed the princesses arranged everything perfectly to make the fight even.

Everypony saw Alex entering the field, he paid little attention to the commentaries.

“Is that the other human?”

“He is armed to the teeth! Even so, he will not stand a chance against Daniel”

“He doesn’t look so strong”

Alex only smiled and kept walking, he noticed the 3 princesses sat in her thrones among the audience, he greeted them, Cadence and Celestia waived back but Luna only smirked, it was obvious she was only there in hopes to see him defeated, after what he said last night, it was understanding. When he finally found a nice comfortable place, he sat with his legs crossed and waited.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daniel and his friends arrived at the place and man! Everypony was there! Luna really made sure to spread the news, when the audience saw Daniel, they immediately cheered at high voices, there was not secret he was the favorite by far, even though he was charmed by the welcome, his sight was only focused on Alex who was already there, sit on the ground and with his eyes closed.

All his friends and marefriends proceeded to take sit while Daniel entered in the field, even though there was much room, it still was too little to summon Kasai.

“Sorry Daniel, it seems you are on your own in this one”

“Yeah”

“But don’t worry, if you need my fire chakra, just ask! And. . . Daniel?”

“Uhmm?”

“Be carefull, we still don’t know what he can do, also. . . I’m pretty sure he is hiding something, Flare and the colors also felt it, don’t let your guard down”

“I know . . . and thanks”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daniel walked to where Alex was sitting, when he was a few inches from him, Alex opened his eyes and stood up, he smiled and said:

“Welcome my friend, ready for a great fight?”

“You bet bro”

Both of them nodded and shacked hands. At that moment, the 3 princesses landed on the field and approached the contestants.

“Hello my dear humans, I hope you are both fine and ready” Celestia said, both Humans nodded.

“Excellent, now let us begin” Celestia then turned to the crowd and talked using her Canterlot’s royal voice”

“CITIZENS OF PONYVILLE, TODAY WE ARE HERE FOR A GREAT SHOW, A MATCH BETWEEN TWO HUMANS WHO WANT TO PROVE WHO WANT TO PROVE THEMSELVES”

Everypony was cheering even higher by this moment.

“THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, BOTH HUMANS WERE GOING TO FIGHT IN THE ROCK FIELD WE THE PRINCESSES PREPARED, THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS BY KNOCKING DOWN YOUR OPONENT OR SUBMIT HIM OR IF HE SAYS “I GIVE UP” ALSO, IF ONE STARTS CRYING OR HITS THE OTHER IN THE B…. THE AGRESOR WILL BE DISQUALIFIED”

Everypony laughed after hearing that.

“IN ORDER TO PREVENT CHEATING, ONCE THE BATTLE STARTS, A FORCE FIELD WILL BE CASTED IN THE ENTIRE FIELD, JUST ONE WARNING TO THE FIGHTERS, IF WE THE PRINCESSES DETERMINATE THAT THE FIGHT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED, YOU WILL OBEY AND STOP FIGHTING, AM I CLEAR?” Alex and Daniel nodded “WELL. . .WITH EVERYTHING SAID, LET US BEGIN!”

Once again, everypony cheered and Celestia turned to both humans again.

“May the best human win”

“Of course we know who will be” Luna said smirking.

“Enough Aunt Luna! Ahem. . . I’m cheering for both of you, please give us a nice show”

“You bet Cadence” Both humans said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The princesses then flew to their thrones while Alex and Daniel retreated from each other to a considerable distance.

“OK. . . . . . . . BEGIN!” Celestia screamed.

“SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!” Both Daniel and Alex screamed too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex and Daniel stared each other for seconds, the atmosphere was dense, everypony was silent, waiting to see who would do the first move.

A single sweat drop fell from Alex’s forehead on the floor.

“Now!”

Alex threw a pair of throwing knives to Daniel, he barely had time to dodge and rolled out on the ground, that gave Alex the chance to approach to Daniel and tried to deliver a punch, Daniel blocked the hit and a fist exchange started, neither of them were giving each other any quarter, punches and kicks everywhere, they were jumping, rolling and finally they ended hitting each other in the faces and back off some meters away each other.

Both of them nuzzled their cheeks, Alex smirked and said:

“Mixed Martial Arts uh? why am I not surprised? Ok, let’s see how you manage that nice sword of yours”

Alex drew his katanas and adopted battle position, Daniel drew his sword as well and attacked, they clashed their weapons, Daniel knew how to use his sword, even using two katanas, Daniel was giving Alex a hard time, Still. . . Daniel was amazed, Alex’s katanas didn’t scratch, considering his swords was made of the strongest material in Equestria, that was quiet impressive.

Alex clashed his katanas with full force on Daniel but he blocked them with his sword, Alex was pushing with all his strength, Daniel hold his ground and pushed Alex away.

Everypony was speechless, the princesses too, none of them expected Alex to be standing after facing Daniel for that long. Daniel smiled and said:

“Wow! You are amazing Alex, I see you are well trained”

“Thanks, I’ve been training since I was 16 but I must say, you are pretty good too”

“Yeah. . . my grandfather trained me since I was little and after he died I kept the routine”

“That’s admirable, ok, enough talk, the ponies here came to see us fighting, not talking”

Alex once again rushed to Daniel but this time Daniel had a plan, they clashed their weapons again, Daniel needed to wait for the right moment, and it came! Alex swinged his both katanas in front of him and he blocked them but this time, as fast as a lightning he drop his sword, making Alex to lose balance for a second, the second he needed to use his fingers and push Alex’s right’s arm pressure point, Alex took this opportunity and drop his katanas as well, he delivered a strong kick on Daniel’s chest, sending him away, Alex jumped back as well, he noticed then that his right arm was motionless.

“He hit my pressure point? Damn! I need to fix. . .”

He didn’t have any chance to finish that sentence for he saw Daniel running at him with his fingers ready to immobilize him, he had to act quick. Without his right arm, he would not stand a chance, he immediately searched in his short bags and took a smoke bomb, he threw it on the floor and it exploded. The smoke screen covered the whole area around them. Daniel cough a little while trying to find his target. By the time the smoke banished, Alex was nowhere to be found.

“Damn! Where are you?!”

Daniel flew up to have a better view on the whole field, obviously Alex was hiding behind a rock.

“Alex! Come out and face me!”

“. . . . . . . . .”

“Fine! I will make you come out!”

Daniel started to make the seals with his hands.

“Fire style! Dragon flame bomb!”

A huge dragon came out of Daniel’s hand and he shot it to a nearby group of rocks, the dragon dissolved and huge fire balls took its place, all of them impacted on the rocks, making them explode, nothing was left in the place except for some burned mini craters. While everypony was cheering for the great show, all Daniel’s friend couldn’t help to feel a little shocked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Wow! Don’t you think that. . .justsu was kinda dangerous to be used on. . .Alex?” Pinkie Pie said

“Well. . . they want to give everything they have. . .besides, I don’t think Alex was on those rocks” Twilight answered.

“. . . yeah, you are right”

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Damn! He wasn’t there. . . where are you?”

“I’M HERE!”

Daniel gasped but before he could turn over, he felt a piercing pain in his left leg, when he saw it, he could see an arrow stuck in it, he made a little scream of pain and finally turned to see his opponent. There he was, Alex. . . just a few inches from a group of rocks.

“Damn! I choose the wrong hideout. . .aghhh my leg” Daniel thought but there was something else in his mind, Alex was using his bow with both arms . . .how that was possible?”

“Didn’t I disarmed your right arm?”

“Oh. . .you mean striking my pressure point?”

Daniel’s widened his eyes. . .he knew?

“Sorry Daniel but remember you are not the only one here trained in martial arts”

To prove his point Alex used his fingers to disarm his own arm again and the second later he pressured the same place to cure it. Everypony was agape.

“I must admit. . .if you would had been able to disarm my both arms. . . . this match would be over, now I know I must be careful in close combat with you”

Alex took another arrow and pointed Daniel, he shot it, his target was now the other leg, Daniel dodged it with ease but his leg’s pain was killing him, Alex made sure to not hit a vital spot but damn! It hurt like hell! Knowing he had to heal it, he landed on the ground and made a hand seal.

“Earth style! Rock Blockade Jutsu!”

A thick rock wall surrounded Daniel, he was lucky Alex wasn’t able to fly, taking the chance, with much pain, he removed the arrow and once again used his chakra.

“Light Style: Divine Regeneration Jutsu”

The light healed the leg and it was as good as new.

“Fiu! Much better. . . I really can’t leave my guard down with him can I?”

“You are right!”

Daniel gasped and looked up his wall, there was Alex, with some kind of knuckles with claws in both his hands.

“Did he climb all his way up there?” Daniel thought but didn’t have much time to think about that since Alex jumped down with a powerful hit, thanks to sun, Daniel couldn’t see him very well, the kick impacted full in his face, he flinched in pain but after that Alex started to hit him everywhere, face, chest, legs, it was a fist storm, finally Alex used his both fist to hit Daniel full in his chest, sending him meters away.

Everypony gasped after seeing such brutal scene, Fluttershy was close to faint while all the others started to look Alex with angry eyes, some started to booing him, some even tried to throw some rocks and trash but the barrier made sure to not let it pass.

“Hey! Aren’t you going overboad? First arrows and now that beating?!” Spike shouted

Alex didn’t pay any attention to the drake, his eyes were only focusing on Daniel, the warrior stood up slowly, he coughed some blood.

“Hey! Aren’t you listening me?”

“I am Spike. . .and just for you to know, I don’t give a damn about what you or anypony in the audience think, I came here to have a match with Daniel, we are not children playing fighting! Remember that! Daniel made that clear the moment he decided to use his jutsus against me. . .didn’t you Daniel?”

Daniel finally stood up and looked at Alex, his mouth was bleeding and his face was covered in dirt, he nodded.

“You are right Alex. . .I must admit I never expected you to be this good. . .but I’m glad you are. . . too bad you don’t have chakra or jutsus. . .this could have been an incredible match if you would”

“hehehehe, you are talking as if you have this match won”

“I am. . .sorry Alex but warm up is over, time to bring the big guns!”

“Uh?”

“Combo!”

Daniel made a hand seal.

“Earth style! Rock Blockade Jutsu!”

“Ha! Another Earth wall to protect you while you heal yourself? I thought you had more imagination than that Daniel” Alex said while taking out his climbing knuckles again.

“I do!”

At that moment Alex was surrounded by three high walls, one behind him and two side to side, not giving him anywhere to go except for climbing them. . . still, they were even higher this time.

“What is he planning?” Alex thought while looking at Daniel who had just made a new seal.

“I’m sorry Alex. . .PRINCESS CELESTIA! GET READY TO TREAT ALEX BURN INJURIES IN ANY MOMENT! OR HIS LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER”

“What? Daniel. . .don’t tell me you. . .” Celestia started to say but. . .

“Fire Style! Flaming Phoenix jutsu!”

Daniel pointed his finger at Alex and out of nowhere a giant Phoenix made of fire materialized, his target was obvious. . .Alex!

“Daniel! That’s too dangerous!” Fluttershy screamed, she wanted her coltfriend to win but she also was worried for Alex’s safety.

Everypony looked horrified how the flaming phoenix was reaching his target, the invader had nowhere to go, the fight was decided.

Alex looked at the projectile coming to him, Daniel finally got serious . . .he smiled and looked something in his pocket.

Everypony’s eyes was set on Alex, he was done for, they only hoped that the princesses would treat him fast, much to their surprise, before the phoenix impacted, a blinding light appeared where Alex was.

While everypony was trying to figure what happened, the phoenix finally landed on his target, making a huge explosion, even greater than the flaming balls minutes ago. Daniel lost no time and shouted.

“Now Princess! We need to hurry!”

Princess Celestia nodded and started to glow her horn to make the field disappear!

“Aun no estoy derrotado Daniel?”

Everypony present were shocked to hear Alex talking in the dust screen, he didn’t understand what Alex just said. . .it was definitely Spanish but still. . . shouldn’t he be hishing in pain for the burns?

When the dust screen finally vanished, no pony could believe what they were watching, in front of Daniel was a creature. . . he looked like. . .a pony?. . . dressed with the same clothes as Alex but he was way different from the ponies he knew in Equestria. . .for everypony present. . .it was like some kind of mutant unicorn pony. . .he had hooves instead of hands, he had the pony ears, mane, tail. . .but was standing in 4 legs, Daniel and the rest who had seen Alex’s pictures knew he looked like the ponies of the other Equestria, in front of the strange unicorn, was a magical green shield barrier and he was chuckling.

“What. . . in Tartarus is that Sister?” Luna asked.

“I. . .I don’t know Luna. . .I think is some kind of Pony. . . a unicorn, Alex. . .somehow transformed in that creature and it seems. . .he has magic, that human is full of surprises”

“Ohhhh he looks so cute!” Princess Cadence and Aurora said, gaining Celestia and Luna’s stare.

“What? he does look cute!” Both Princess rolled their eyes.

Everypony wondered what happened to the human but they got the answer when the strange unicorn talked.

“You were right Daniel! It’s time to bring the big guns!”

Chapter 7: Round 2

Everypony was silent, they never saw any creature like the one on the battle field, by this moment there was no doubt, that creature was the Invader but how he managed to transform, he seemed to have magic since he looked like an unicorn. . . still, Daniel had defeated unicorns before, this time wouldn’t be different. . .right?

Daniel was looking at Alex, his pony form was amazing in strangely cute but still. . .he managed to block his jutsu so he knew he couldn’t underestimate him for his appearance, Alex looked a little uneasy, his spectral shield was cracked.

“Wow. . . a little more and that phoenix would had broken my shield and hit me. . . I need to be careful. . . and maybe if this gets out of hand. . .I will use “that”” Alex thought.

Daniel smiled and said:

“Gee talking about aces in the hole uh? I must admit I never expected this but I’m happy at the same time for I see I can fight at my fullest”

“I’m glad to hear that Daniel, it would be a disappointment if this were your limit”

“I think the same. . . now! Defend yourself”

“Earth Style, Wall crush!”

The two earth walls surrounding Alex started to come to close in a try to crush him but Alex glowed his horn and teleported outside, when the walls hit each other, they crumbled, leaving everypony surprised.

“Wait wait wait! You could teleport? Why didn’t you do it when I used my Phoenix jutsu?”

Alex chuckled “For two reasons, first, Teleportation spells takes a lot of manna, I’m pretty sure Twilight will agree with me and second, I wanted to test your justsus strength and I must say. . . I almost lost for taking that risk, you are strong Daniel, I must not forget that, now let’s continue”

Alex shot a green light beam to Daniel, he barely dodged it and flew away, Alex kept shooting light beams at him but no one stroked Daniel, Alex stopped, knowing he was just wasting manna, Alex levitated a pair of Throwing knives and shot them to him, Daniel smirked and dodged them as well.

“C’mon Alex, after sawing you couldn’t hit me with your beams. . . I thought you would do better”

Alex smiled “I did”

“Daniel! Watch out!” Twilight screamed while pointing something at Daniel’s back.

“Uh?” Was all Daniel managed to say before being hit in his leg and arm by two piercings knives. . .he hished in pain but before landing on the ground he noticed Alex’s horn never stopped glowing.

“Agggghhh, controlled. . .Knives. . .damn! I never saw that coming” Daniel said, he removed the knives carefully and made his hands seals.

“Light Style: Divine Regeneration Jutsu”

His wounds were healed in seconds but he didn’t have time to relax for Alex was already in front of him to deliver a powerful hit, he blocked it with his arms but the hit made him retreat a few meters and damn! It hurt a lot, It seemed Alex had a Pony’s strength. Just great.

Alex kept swinging his hooves at him, it seemed he knew how to fight even with that body but Daniel was no amateur, he blocked and dodged every hit. Daniel flew away again and Alex threw a couple of knives again, Daniel dodged them but this time he knew what was coming, the knives turned in midair and started to chase him, he flew at high speed but they were persistent, he then had an idea, Daniel started to flew to Alex’s direction, when he was a few meters from him, Alex smirked and said.

“Yeah right! You are so obvious using the most predictable strategy of the book, you want to dodge my knives in the last second to have them staving me! But guess what? that won’t happen!”

Alex took out other two knives and threw them to Daniel, he gasped and flew above to dodge those as well, now Daniel had 4 knives chasing him.

“Wow. . .I can’t believe that. . .Invader is giving my Daniel so much troubles!” Luna said while looking at Alex with daggers in her eyes.

“Well, he fights differently to any opponent Daniel ever had, his surprise element is his key points here, not to mention he is not half bad in using magic, his barrier spells and. . .to have that control over his knives, that takes weeks and even months of practice”

“I agree Aunt Celestia, they are giving their best here, I really wonder who will win this”

Luna looked at both alicorns and huffed, there was no way that Alex would defeat Daniel. . .right?

Daniel was getting tired of trying to get away from the knives but he looked Alex was getting tired as well, controlling the knives were taxing him as well, he smiled and thought about a new plan, he once again flew to Alex direction.

“You didn’t learn your lesson Daniel? That will not work!”

Alex was taking another knives and was about to throw them at Daniel but he then noticed Daniel had his hands ready for a jutsu.

“What?. . .”

“Fire Style: Big Fire Ball Justsu!”

Daniel threw a huge fire ball from his mouth, Alex released his throwing knives and jumped away to dodge the jutsu but it was that Daniel wanted, before he could do anything, Daniel was in front of him, in his hand there was some kind of air ball? For Alex, it looked like the. . .

“Rasengan!”

“Oh you have to be kidding me!” Alex thought before being hit by the jutsu in his stomach, Alex felt that hit like if his Applejack just hit him with all her strength after he said he would prefer pears above apples, but he was not done yet, in a last attempt while bearing with the jutsu, he commanded one of his knives still in his control to Daniel, it pierced Daniel’s rib but the damage on him was done, the Rasengan sent him flying and rolling to the barrier, he hit it so hard that he cracked it, he coughed some blood and fell on the ground face down. Daniel also landed on the ground, the pain on the rib was unbearable! Thank God it didn’t hit in a vital spot. . .well, Alex would never try to kill him but damn! It hurt like a bitch!

“Light Style: Divine Regeneration Jutsu”

Daniel once again managed to heal himself but. . .he was almost out of chakra, Alex wasn’t doing any better.

“Damn! Aghhh, that was. . . thank God for Pony’s endurance but still. . . .not cool Daniel. . .not cool at all!”

Alex slowly stood up, he was nuzzling his stomach.

“This is one of those times I really hate not having any talent in healing spells. . .but still . . .”

Alex kept started to walk to Daniel who was still kneeling on the floor, the winged human looked at the pony coming his way. There was nothing he could do, in his mind, his dragon friend was screaming.

“Daniel! You need to get up! use my powers to defeat him”

“Just wait for it Kasai, I don’t need your power . . .I hope”

“But. . . he is coming, you need to do something!”

Daniel knew Kasai was right, he could try to use his powers and try his chances but. . . he needed to wait the right time, his thoughts were interrupted when he noticed Alex was just infront of him, he looked pissed, he had a bloody mouth, it seemed the Rasengan did a good job on him, even though he tried to pretend to be fine, Alex looked damaged. Alex raised his hoof for the Killing blow when. . .

“Ok! It’s not or never!!”

“What?!”

Daniel’s body was surrounded by fire, he stood up fast and concentrated all his remaining chakra in his hand, Alex eyes widened, he didn’t saw that coming, Daniel was on fire and looked powerful but. . . there was something else. . . it seemed it was his final stand.

“Time to finish this! Fire style: Blazing Rasengan”

A red flaming air ball appeared in his hand and he directed right to Alex, Alex still managed to cast a shield but the rasengan started to crack it, Alex tried his best to keep his shield active but Daniel was wining.

“I will win Alex” Daniel said and pushed the jutsu even harder, the rasengan finally broke Alex shield and was about to hit his stomach again but. . .a few inches away from Alex. . .it banished.

Both humans were agape but Alex took this chance to turned around and kick Daniel with his hind legs, he was at his limit as well so the kick wasn’t very powerful but it was enough to send Daniel some meters away.

“Daniel!” everypony shouted

Alex was looking at Daniel, fear clearly seen in his eyes, once again Daniel was close to pulverize him, he didn’t even try to move, he just sat there and breathed heavily.

“It was an amazing match Daniel, too bad it has to end right now” Alex said and ignored the immense pain, he ran to Daniel and jump, he was planning to knock out Daniel by stomping on him. Daniel was having a debate in his mind”

“Now Daniel! You need my help and you know it!” Kasai said.

“Ok Kasai! let’s do it!”

In midair, Alex noticed Daniel’s body to get surrounded in fire again but this time was different, it seemed he was. . . regenerating?

“Oh damn” Was all Alex managed to say before gets pushed away by the impulse of Daniel transformation; he landed safely on the ground and looked up his sight and wow! He had to admit it, Daniel looked amazing, his clothes turned red and black, he had some kind of orbs attached to his shoulders and a big one on his chest, his hair became red with black strifes and his eyes became red and looked like dragon’s. Alex smirked and pretended to took out his phone from his pocket and talk to someone, he then looked at Daniel and said:

“Daniel! It’s Sora! He wants you to give him back his brave form!”

Daniel looked at Alex confused “Who is Sora?”

“Never mind. . . wow Daniel, it seems you still have some abilities hidden, I didn’t expect this”

“Yeah. . . Alex, I must congratulate you, you forced me to use this form. . .until now, no pony here pushed me this far but I think it’s time to end this”

“You are right, It’s time”

Alex searched for something in his pocket, Daniel took battle position, he knew Alex was almost out of energy but still he would not overconfident again, to his surprise, Alex didn’t took out a weapon, he took out a little bottle with blue liquid.

“Thanks Discord. . .I knew it would come in handy” he thought and drank every drop, everypony was looking at him and wondering what he just drank, some seconds later, Alex smiled and stood up with a jump.

“I’M BACK BABY!”

“What?!!!” Everypony shouted surprised.

“Damn! This potion is amazing! No wonder why is it too hard to synthetize! I just don’t want to think how much I own to Zecora right now”

No pony could hear what he was saying but it seems the Invader was as good as new, Alex stared at Daniel, then he cracked his throat and said:

“Well, I’m ready for round 2”

Daniel realized Alex drank some kind of healing potion so maybe his energy was back, he didn’t have any chance to think about it for Alex glowed his horn.

Alex casted another green shield in front of him but this one became like a veil surrounding Alex entire body, when the spell ended, Daniel couldn’t believe what he was seeing, Alex entire body and clothes became green, like if he just fused with the shield he casted.

“I’m ready Daniel. . . let see if your jutsus can inflict any damage now”

“Oh Yeah! this is going to be so awesome!” Daniel said and adopted his battle pose.

Alex also adopted a battle pose and alongside Daniel, they both shouted:

“Let’s end this my friend"


Chapter 8: And the Winner is . . .


Even outside the barrier and battlefield, everypony could feel the tension inside it, no one was moving, they knew both competitors were finally going to fight with everything they had, no pony ever thought the other human would give this fight, all of them smiled and started to cheer at high voices.

“This fight is awesome!”

“Go Daniel!”

“Go Alex”

“You both are doing amazing!”

Daniel and Alex didn’t pay any attention to them; their eyes were set on each other with a stoic face, to everypony’s surprise both of them smiled.

“This is so much fun” Alex said.

“Yeah I agree” Daniel answered.

“Are you ready?”

“I born ready Alex”

Daniel made his seals and:

“Shadow clone jutsu!”

Then from nowhere, dozens of Daniels surrounded Alex, all of them drew their swords and rushed to the human, Alex by his part, glowed his horn and 6 green spectral katanas appeared in front of him, All the Daniels came closer and Alex started to swing his katanas, many of them were cut and banished immediately, some managed to breakthrough his offensive and tried to cut Alex but even while controlling his 6 katanas, Alex did a good job blocking and dodging their attacks, he used his hidden blades to cut those clones, while defending himself, he noticed one Daniel away from the action, he was making new seals to summon more clones.

“So that’s the original one” Alex said, he started to run to him while cutting and dodging every clone in his way, by his part he was surprised to see they were kinda weak, maybe the power divides to each clone he makes, these clones were fast, he gave them that but didn’t compare to the original.

Daniel saw Alex coming but he was prepared.

“Water Style: Water dragon jutsu!”

Water materialized out of the air and formed a serpent dragon, the dragon attacked Alex with a huge growl.

“Damn!” Alex shouted and covered with his six katanas, the dragon impacted and sent him alongside with a few clones to air, all the clones disappeared and Alex landed on the ground, Daniel was surprised, even with that block, he was sure the dragon impacted him a little but he looked unharmed.

Alex didn’t lose time and shouted a light beam to Daniel, he barely dodged it by rolling to his side and prepared a new seal.

“Fire Style! Flaming Phoenix jutsu!”

Once again Alex saw himself being chased by that flaming phoenix; he charged his horn to summon two huge human spectral hands.

“Ok. . . I didn’t see that coming!” Daniel said surprised.

Alex grabbed the phoenix with those hands, once in his grip, it exploded and released dozens of fire balls, many remaining clones were burned by them, Alex and Daniel dodged the projectiles with ease, Daniel couldn’t believe what he just saw but he was not done, while Alex was dodging the fire balls, he used his top fire speed and focused his chakra in his hand.

Alex dodged the final ball and jumped high, when he turned to see Daniel. . .he found him in front of him with his. . . oh Damn!

“Fire Style! Flaming Rasengan!”

Alex tried to teleport but Daniel was faster, he extended his jutsu on Alex’s chest, it was a direct hit, he could see how the part where he impacted started to burn, Alex was was pushed meters away.

“I won!” Daniel shouted and landed on the ground while Alex also impacted on the ground and raised a dust screen.

Everypony started to cheer to Daniel, his friends and marefriends as well.

“Ha! Take that Alex! There is no way you can stand up after that!” Spike shouted.

“I. . . I just hope Alex is not much hurt” Fluttershy said but couldn’t hide his happiness by seeing his coltfriend wining.

The princesses looked at the field agape, Luna by her part was smirking.

“He gave a good match but this ending was unavoidable, Tia, remove the barrier, we need to trait Alex. . . Tia?”

“Aunt Celestia? Didn’t you hear Aunt Luna? We need to help Alex, he must be seriously hurt”

Celestia didn’t move an inch, she just kept staring at the battlefield, where Alex landed and she wasn’t the only one, Daniel also was looking at it, not losing his battle pose, everypony noticed that too and stopped cheering, why was he doing that? Didn’t he just won?

“hehehehehehe, that was an amazing jutsu Daniel. . . aghhh, it hurt. . . a little”

“A little?” everypony wondered why he said that.

The dust screen banished revealing Alex, he was standing in his hind legs and not only that, all his body was still green. . .except for his chest who had a big cracked fissure but it was not broken. Daniel sighed and said:

“So I was right. . . your new color is not to show off”

“Gee you noticed?” Alex answered and glowed his horn, seconds later, the fissure closed as if nothing happened. “Thanks Shinning Armor. . .for teaching me the basics of this spell” Alex thought.

“Damn! I thought my Rasengan inflicted some damage”

“It did. . .trust me, I felt it . . . even with my shield on. . . I can’t let myself impacted by more of those rasengans, now Daniel. . .let’s continue”

Alex summoned another big fist and shout it to Daniel, he flew away to dodge it but Alex was not done, he focused magic on his hind legs and jumped high to Daniel, Daniel saw him coming and threw a fireball jutsu at him but Alex deflected with another spectral hand.

“What the. . .” Daniel said while looking Alex in front of him.

“Yeah! that’s the word!”

Alex summoned two more hands and put them together, he then motion them to impact Daniel but Daniel was quick and made his seals.

“Fire Style: Flaming Veil”

Daniel got surrounded by his fire and he used his both arms to block the huge hands.

“What?. . . I can’t believe it!” Alex shouted. That hit had the power to even knock out an Ursa Mayor but Daniel blocked it?!

Daniel took advantage of Alex surprise and flew to his side at top speed, he positioned himself behind Alex and focused his chakra in his hand again, Alex felt a presence behind him and glowed his horn.

“Fire Style: Flaming Rasengan!”

Daniel impacted Alex’s back, Alex hished in pain for the impact but Daniel didn’t feel any flesh impacted, damn! This shield was tough! He tried to press his jutsu even further. . .if he could had pay more attention he would had notice Alex’s horn glowing and he as well would had seen a huge Fist coming his way but he didn’t, it impacted Daniel directly, sending him top speed to the ground, Alex also hit the ground full force making a little crater, he slowly crawled out of it. . .this time his back had a huge crack, this rasengan was even stronger that the last one. . .once again, he glowed his horn and the fissure closed.

“Wow. . . I can’t believe Ali is still standing after receiving Daniel’s best shot twice. . .with that shield he is invincible!” Pinkie Pie said.

“No you are wrong Pinkie. . .true his shield is amazing but you think maintaining it it’s easy? I have to admit I’m impressed seeing how Alex haven’t succumbed yet. . . but he must be reaching his limit already”

Everypony looked at Twilight and smiled, if that was true, Daniel would win this match, after all he had Kasai’s help and chakra. . .at least that was what they think but when they saw Daniel standing up from his own crater. . .they noticed he was so tired as well and obviously, even wearing his fire vail, that shot made a good number on him.

By this moment. . .both competitors were coughing blood, both of them were dirty and tired. . .but most of all, both were pissed! They looked each other with daggers in their eyes.

They both gave a war scream and rushed to each other, Alex with his green vail and Daniel with his fire vail, they started to clash their fists and hooves to each other, many impacted in it’s targets, faces, cheeks, stomach, neither of them were giving each other any quarter, Alex kicked Daniel in the chest and send him some meters away but he regenerated quickly and attacked again, he gave Alex a good fist in his nose, Alex covered it and hished in pain. . .it seemed his shield were weakening, he even had some parts cracked that didn’t regenerate anymore and Daniel noticed this, he had to end this quickly, the same was with Daniel, Kasai Chakra was also at his limit.

In a desperate move Alex tried to use both hind legs to buck Daniel but he dodged it, it was the chance he was waiting for, he kicked Alex and sent him flying, it was now or never, he flew high speed and made a third rasengan, this was it! his chance, there was no Alex could dodge that in midair.

“Nice fight Alex!”

Alex saw Daniel coming and smirked, he was grateful he was not completely out of his manna for that moment.

He glowed his horn and teleported to dodge Daniel’s attack.

“What? NO!!” Daniel shouted, how he could forget Alex could do that. He didn’t have any time to regret it for he felt two piercing objects in his chest and leg, he saw what happened and saw Alex below him with his two hidden blades piercing his chest and leg. . . his rasengan banished and he saw himself being carried by Alex.

“Daniel. . . aghhh, you were a great opponent. . . and I think you deserve to see what is coming, my best move”

Daniel couldn’t say anything, the pain was inmense, he then found himself being thrown on the ground with his face up, Alex started to hit him in the face many times, if not for his fire veil surely he would have his face without teeth, he thought maybe Alex knew that and he was just trying to weak his veil and he was achieving it, seconds later, his veil was almost gone, Alex didn’t want to waste more energy and manna trying to break it, he needed a huge impact to end this.

“Ok. . . let’s end this once and for ALL!”

Alex focused his magic in his hind legs again and gave a powerful jump, he jumped really high, he almost touched the barrier’s rooftop, he used his magic to remain in midair and started to focus all his remaining magic in his horn.

Everypony was looking at him with amazed eyes, he was planning to end this big.

“Let see if you can stand up after receiving this!”

Alex’s hoof was green shining even more at every second, Twilight and her friends started to scream.

“C’mon Daniel! Don’t give up!”

“We know you can win this!”

“Please Daniel. . . Don’t lose!”

“Yeah! I don’t want the “congratulations for being second place” party to be for you!”

“Yeah! C’mon Bro! you defeated many foes! Why is Alex diferent?”

“Yeah! he is a human just like you and me Daniel! You can beat him!” Will screamed

Daniel was almost unconscious; he then heard another voice in his head.

“You are weak Daniel, to think this human is beating you, you the bearers of the Elements, (sigh) Ok. . .If you release me, I will help you to pulverize him, let me help you to regain your glory!”

Daniel recognized the voice.

“Darkus. . .”

Daniel slowly started to turn black, everypony was looking at him horrified, his friends and marefriends knew what was coming, Alex also was confused but didn’t stopped charging his magic.

“Uh? that’s new. . .no matter, he can’t move anymore, this fight is mine”

“Oh no! Princess Celestia! Please stop this fight! Alex’s life may be in danger!” Twilight screamed.

Celestia noded and was about to stop the fight but she was stopped by Luna.

“Lulu? What are you doing?”

“Please Tia. . . just wait a little longer”

“What? Luna! I know you want Daniel to win but you know what happens if we let his dark side coming out!

“Just. . .trust Daniel Tia, please, just give him a chance”

Celestia looked at Luna with worried eyes. . . after some seconds, she decided to trust her, he nodded and stopped glowing her horn.

“Thanks Celestia”

(Inside Daniel’s mind)

“What you want Darkus?”

“Didn’t I just say it? I want to help you, if you let me”

“Why?”

“If you lose, I lose, I just know you won’t win this without my help, I don’t know what he is planning but I know he is preparing to give you the best he has, are you sure you can take that?”

“I. . .I can”

“What? what you say?”

“I can win this. . .without you!”

“Hahahahaha, yeah right, you think Kasai Chakra will be enough now? don’t make me laugh!”

“It’s not just Kasai’s. . .you hear them? You hear my friends. . .my marefriends, even the ones I have issues now. . . they may not have Chakra but their thoughts are coming to me. . .I can beat Alex. . .with their help, they are all I need. . .the only one not needed here. . .It’s you!”

Darkus only smirked and disappeared in the shadows.

“At least lose nice idiot” he said before completely banish.

“I will not lose, Kasai! ready for one last move!”

Kasai appeared next to Daniel and smiled

“You bet!”

(Back to reality)

Everypony, dragon, humans (even Alex) looked shocked at Daniel, he stood up with a Jump and stared to Alex, truth to be told, he still looked tired and messed up but it still looked he was ready to one last stand.

“I see you still have some fight in you Daniel but it’s too late! Behold my best move”

Everypony looked how the human managed to materialize two huge sledge hammers in behind him, each of them must size at least three meters.

Everypony looked at those hammers and thought it was just another simple spell, like when he materialize those huge hands and katanas but. . .Daniel, Twilight and the princesses knew that wasn’t the case, those hammers were special, there were fully charged with magic ready to explode and pulverize whoever they impacted. . .Daniel knew he could not take that, he definitely could not let himself being hit by that!

“Kasai . . .please give me all your left chakra!”

“Uh?. . .Daniel. . .are you sure? Your body may not. . . .”

“Just do it! you know it’s the only way, don’t you”

Kasai looked at those hammers and knew Daniel was right.

“Ok Daniel. . . take it all! . . .in fact, there is something I want to test but I must warn you, it could be very dangerous”

“I don’t care, if I can’t defeat Alex here, what I could do in the dragon’s kingdom if a stronger foe appears. . . let’s do it! and . . .Thanks my friend”

At that moment, Daniel felt his body fully awaken again, it hurt. . .it hurt a lot, he would not be able to take it for long, as fast as he could he raised his hand and screamed.

“Now Kasai!”

The from nowhere, much for everypony surprise and even for daniel’s, two spectral huge dragon claws started to mold something in his hand, Alex looked at this agape, the dragon claws were new but. . .that wasn’t what took his attention, it seemed those hands were molding. . .

“Damn! How can you still have so much power! Just fall already!”

Alex started used his magic to impulse himself, he couldn’t let that dragon finish the job. Not knowing it was too late! Daniel saw Alex coming at full speed.

“Faster Kasai! he is coming!”

“Done!”

“Yes!”

Everypony looked amazed what Daniel had in his hand, it was a rasengan but it’s ratio was at least 5 meters.

“Damn! My arm hurts! It hurts a lot!!!”

“You need to hurry Daniel! Finish him off!”

Daniel noded and jumped to Alex’s way, Alex saw Daniel coming and narrowed his eyes.

“I won’t lose Daniel!”

A few meters away from him, Alex and the hammers teleported but Daniel this time saw that coming, he used his wings to stop and turned over in midair, Alex appeared behind him and was shocked to see Daniel already looking his way.

“Way to go Daniel, but let see if you can take this!”

Alex propelled himself with magic one more time and swinged his spectral sledge hammers at him, Daniel also propelled himself with his wings and prepared his jutsu to impact.

“PROUD HAMMER’S DOUBLE AVALANCHE!”

“FIRE STYLE! LORD FLAMING RASENGAN!”

The huge rasengan impacted the hammers, the clash made the force field to crack, everypony was shocked to see that, all they could see was green and red auras, Alex was pushing his hammers, just one impact! It was all that he needed but Daniel wasn’t giving any quarter.

“Daniel! C’mon bro!” you can do it!” Spike shouted and everypony started to cheer Daniel with him.

“C’mon Alex! You got this far! Don’t lose now!”

“Daniel! Alex! Daniel! Alex!” The crowd was crazy.

“Please Daniel! Don’t lose!” Fluttershy screamed.

“Sorry Fluttershy! But he is done!” Alex screamed and pushed his hammer even harder.

“No, he is not! He will win! He is the best human we know! And the best coltfriend ever! I know I screwed it big time before by pushing him away from me but I still love him so much! Please Daniel, keep going!”

“Yeah!” all the other marefriends shouted, Luna included.

Call it Destiny. . . Call it fate or luck but. . . hearing her saying that . . .was the final impulse, Daniel’s dragon eyes shined and his body and rasengan blazed even more.

“Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Daniel focused his free hand and made a final hand seal.

“Combo! Fire and Earth Style! METEORITE RASENGAN!”

Then from nowhere, the Rasengan changed its form, combined with Earth fragments and fire lava, it did look like a meteor.

Spike and Kasai were agape.

“He managed to pull an Element combination by himself so quickly?!” Kasai thought.

Alex looked at the new technique, not believing what was happening.

“Wow!. . . he evolved his jutsu in the middle of the clash?. . . hehehehe. . .damn”

The Sledge hammers little by little were cracked and pulverized, the meteor impacted Alex full body, Daniel could hear how his shield started to crack.

Alex was sent top speed to the ground, he hit it with so much force that the earth trembled and it even raised to the skies, leaving nothing more than a huge and deep crater in it’s place, on it. . .all that remained was an unconscious pony with his eyes closed and lifeless, little by little his green shield was shattering and finally gave up, revealing his clothes and fur true colors.

The rasengan disappeared in the air and Daniel landed full flat on, he was breathing heavily, in any minute, he was going to faint.

It seemed the fight was over, everypony was cheering at high voices for Daniel, many also seemed disappointed for Alex defeat, Princess Luna sighed in relief while Cadence and Aurora were cheering too, Princess Celestia was going to declare the winner when. . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From one second to other, the crowd became silent and were shocked, Daniel was the most shocked of them all, after a blinding light inside his crater, Alex. . . in his human form was emerging from it, barely he was standing, he started to slowly walk to where Daniel was, by his part, Daniel was out of chakra and energy, with work he was standing up.

“Imposible! How is that possible?!” Spike shouted

Daniel thought the same, how could Alex keep going after receiving that rasengan? Everypony’s eyes were set on Alex who remained silent, this was it! Daniel could no longer keep going, Alex drew his hidden blade and raised his arm for the killing blow.

“Descansa en Paz Daniel”

Daniel closed his eyes for the impact but it never came, instead he heard a big “PUMP” when he opened his eyes again, he saw Alex on the ground, his eyes showed no life, clearly he was now unconscious. After looking at him for some seconds, he sighed and smiled. Then before fainting too, he screamed.

“I WOOOOOOOOOOOOON!”

And as his opponent, he passed out.


Final Chapter: Epilogue


Alex opened his eyes and found himself in a hospital bed, the first thing he noticed was that he was in his human form, at first he panicked by wondering what happened to his pendant but his thoughts were ceased when he saw in the bed next to him Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie hugging a. . . Pony version of Daniel while the rest of the girls were just looking at them with urges to hug him too, He didn’t have a horn so he looked like some kind of Pegasus since his fur was peach but his wings remained black.

“Oh mygosh Daniel, you are so cute!” Fluttershy said while nuzzling Daniel’s fur.

“Yeah! I wouldn’t mind taking you home with me like this!” Pinkie Pies said excited.

“Girls. . .aghhh, I’m glad you like it and all but please. . . air. . .”

Alex couldn’t help to laugh at the scene before him, everypony and human turned to see him and smiled, Pinkie left Daniel go and jumped to give him a crushing hug, Alex received with gusto.

“Ali! You are awake! I’m so happy! Nice match by the way! I hope you are ready for an amazing party!”

“hehehehehe, Pinkie. . . all your parties are amazing and thanks” Alex said and returned the hug.

Rainbow Dash immediately flew in front of him with a grin in her face.

“Dude! That was an amazing match! I didn’t know you could do all that stuff! The transformation! The magic! Those combat skills! You definitely have to spare with me someday!”

“Gee Thanks Rainbow, I’ll think about it”

Alex tried to stand up and for his surprise, he was fine. . . no part of his body ached.

“In case you are wondering darling, Daniel used his healing powers on you”

“I see. . .thanks Daniel”

At that moment all of them felt a shining light behind them, seconds later, Daniel in his human form joined them with Alex’s pendant in his hand.

“Awwwwww, I wanted a nuzzle with you in that form Daniel” Twilight said.

Daniel decided to ignore her and handed over the pendant to Alex.

“I must say this is an interesting artifact Alex, who crafted it?”

“Princess Luna. . .my Princess Luna, she gave it to me as birthday gift”

“Nice gift I must say”

“Thanks Daniel” Alex said and stood up “By the way. . .nice match”

He then extended his hand for a shake and Daniel returned the sentiment immediately, everypony present smiled warmly to the scene.

After dressing up with clean clothes (Thanks Rarity, he thought) he, Daniel and the rest started to exit the hospital. Alex noticed his armor and weapon were nowhere to be seen.

“Hmmm Daniel, where is my gear?”

“We don’t know, in order to treat you, we removed all your armor and weapons and put them in the corner of the room but the second later. . .they were gone!”

(sigh. . .Discord) “It’s ok, I might have an Idea what could happen to them, after all, he knows I don’t need them anymore”

“Your friend?”

“Yeah, probably”

Daniel and the rest decided to not ask anymore, not that they would get an answer after all.

Once they opened the doors to exit the hospital, a huge crowd of ponies and the princesses were there cheering for them.

“There they are!”

“Way to go Daniel!”

“You both did great!”

“Marry me Alex!”

“Marry me Daniel!”

“Marry me you both!”

Alex and Daniel couldn’t help to blush, The Princesses approached to them seconds later, everypony present became silent and bowed, the humans did too.

“You may rise my little ponies and humans” Celestia said.

All of them stood up and from nowhere, Princess Celestia started to applaud, she was followed by Cadence and Luna afterwards, then everypony followed them.

“Thank you for that great show, you both fought with your hearts, I can only hope to see another amazing show like that in the future”

“Yes!” Cadence said “You two were amazing, all those movements and abilities! I feel like a filly again!”

Daniel and Alex chuckled, she just looked like Rainbow Dash minutes ago, Luna approached to Alex, everypony were wishing for her to not do or say something offensive. . .again, for their surprised, Luna gave Alex a little kiss in his cheek and said:

“You are a great fighter Alex and I’m sorry for all those things I said before. . . I hope you can forgive me some eep!”

For her surprise, Alex jumped and gave her a crushing hug.

“It’s ok Luna, you. . .I mean your counterpart is one of my best friends, I would never be able to stay mad with any of you, Thanks Lulu”

Luna’s eyes widened, It’s not that she didn’t like everypony to call her Lulu but almost everypony were scared to address her in such casual way, she returned the hug and shared some tears.

“Thanks Alex, my counterpart is very lucky to have a friend like you”

“You are also my friend now Lulu, don’t forget that”

“Thank you. . .”

After that tender moment, everypony, humans and dragon proceeded have an amazing party in the city’s hall, even Kasai was having a nice time with the Colors, all of them danced and ate cheerfully, Alex found himself again surrounded by beautiful mares asking him if he was interested in forming a herd, he found himself blushing hard.

“I’m a good boyfriend, I’m a good boyfriend” he kept repeating to himself.

Thank God, Daniel came to his rescue.

“Hey Alex. . .can we talk in private?”

“Oh! YES! WE CAN!” Alex and Daniel ran very fast leaving so many disappointed mares.

Once away from the crowd, both of them were recovering their breath.

“So. . .what you wanted to ask?”

“Isn’t any chance for you to stay here. . . with us?”

“Uh? (sigh) no. . . there is not”

“. . . .Fluttershy. . .right?”

“Yep! she may be my main reason but I also had many others. My sisters Sweetie Bell and Rarity, my little bro Spike, not to mention all my friends in Equestria”

“(Sigh) I guess your answer was so obvious, don’t get me wrong, I would do the same, it’s just. . . we could really use someone like you here”

“Thanks Daniel, I say the same”

Both of them chuckled and remained silent for some seconds until Alex spoke:

“It was really an amazing match wasn’t it?”

“Indeed it was, I really thought those hammers got me”

“yeah. . .but who would say you would evolve in the middle of the fight. . . just like the heros in the movies, that was amazing!”

“Yeah! and pretty stupid too. . . while you were sleeping, the doctors checked my arm and warned me to not to that again. . .they told me I almost lost my arm for do that, according to them, it could explode for the amount of power and pressure I gave it, and they say I must never do that again.”

“Wow. . .too bad, that move is very powerfull”

“And dangerous. . . sorry Alex, I could have put your life in danger”

“Don’t worry. . .nothing happened in the end, we are cool”

“Thanks Alex”

“No. . .thank you Daniel. . . thanks for the experience, now I have more confidence to protect my friends. . . my marefriend and. . . the future foal we may have someday”

“I say the same Alex. . .well except for the foal, I think I’ll wait a little longer”

Alex and Daniel chuckled again, then from nowhere a huge dimensional fissure opened in front of them. Daniel looked at it marveled but Alex knew what it meant.

“Well. . .I guess that’s my train to return”

“What but. . .it’s too sudden”

“Trust me, with my friend, everything is too sudden. . .please say goodbye for me to the rest ok?”

“. . . .Ok!”

Alex and Daniel gave each other a warm friendly hug, neither of them would accept it but they both shared a single tear, then they both nodded and Alex was starting to enter to the portal. Before he did, Daniel shouted:

“Alex! We. . . will meet again. . .right!”

Alex turned to see Daniel and smiled.

“I promise you this is not a good bye, take care Daniel”

Alex crossed the fissure and it closed the second later, leaving a little sad human wondering how he would explain to everypony what just happened.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex landed on the ground of the Everfree forest. He was still smiling.

“Wow Discord. . .talking about end a conversation abruptly”

The draconeous appeared in front of him with a grin in his face.

“I know! that was hilarious!”

“I agree, lucky for you I like random stuff, anyway. . . sorry for. . .not winning”

“Oh! Are you still thinking about that? Don’t worry, I may have lost the bet but I won something even better!”

Discord showed Alex some photos with him and Daniel fighting but the one Discord liked the best was the one with Alex receiving that last huge rasengan, with a funny defeated “What the f…” face.

“Was it really necessary to take that perspective of me?”

“Yes! Yes it was”

(sigh) ok. . . well I guess it’s time for me to return home, Alex started to walk when a gift box appeared in front of him.

“Don’t forget Fluttershy’s gift, you earned it my boy”

“Oh yeah! the diamond, isn’t it a little too big box for it?”

“Big boxes are the best!”

“I guess you are right, thanks Discord”

Alex returned to the cottage where a very cheerfull Pegasus welcome him.

“Oh Alex! When you told me you were going on a quest for my gift you never mentioned you would take two days on it! I was starting to worry for you to not come to the party”

“What? are you kidding me? Miss the most beautiful Pegasus in the whole world’s party? Yeah right!”

Alex gave him a deep kiss in her lips, she received it gladly and returned it with the same sentiment, their tongues melted with each other, after they broke it to get some air, Fluttershy finally noticed the box Alex was carrying.

“Oh my. . .is that my present?”

“Hmm yes. . .yes it is” Alex thought for some seconds until a smile crossed his face.

“Want to open it now?”

“But is not my birthday yet”

“I know but. . .I believe I can’t wait to see you open your present tomorrow. . .what you say?”

“Hmmmm, ok, just because it’s your present”

Fluttershy unwrapped the box slowly until she finally opened it, Alex started to wonder if really a rainbow diamond was the best present for her. . . he felt a little stupid for a moment until he heard Fluttershy squee.

“OH! BY CELESTIA, THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVER!”

Alex turned around, wondering why she was so excited over a diamond but when he saw what she had in her hooves, he was shocked, Fluttershy had a golden ring in her hoof, it had the rainbow diamond with the form of her cutie mark, she also had golden frame with the shape of a heart, in it, there was a big photo, the same they took when Alex moved to her cottage, they were so happy that day. Fluttershy was crying and smiling.

Alex looked at the frame. . .he chuckled to himself (Discord. . .you deviant Rat, who would say you could be so tactful)

Alex approached to Fluttershy and gave her another deep kiss.

“I’m glad you liked it Fluttershy, a good friend helped me to get it.”

He then gave her another warm hug.

“I just want you to know how happy I am of having you in my life, sometimes I’m still wonder how in the World I managed to get somepony as perfect like you and please don’t say you are not that special. . .YOU ARE! I won’t lie here, I still I have many doubts but I’m sure I want to spend my life with you and. . . our future family”

Fluttershy gasped and with tears still in her eyes, she asked:

“A. . . Alex, what you mean with. . . “Future Family?”

“(chuckle) What else would I mean my love? Ok. . .I will say it clearly, our future foal I know you want so much”

Fluttershy was shocked. . . until that moment, Alex had never shown any interest in having kids, she knew he was afraid of her safety after all that happened during his stay in Equestria, now. . .he was openly promising her they would form the family she so wished for, even if it seemed impossible, she started to share even more tears but with a huge grin in her face.

“. . .Thank you for everything. . .thank you for existing, thank you for being here. . .Oh Alex I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t exist”

“I’m pretty sure you would had found another stallion Fluttershy, after all you are the most perfect pony in the whole World, the one who must say that is me Fluttershy, Thank you for existing. . .thank you. . .for being real”

“Uh?. . .what you mean?”

“Nothing. . .never mind. . .so what you say? I’m in the mood to start trying tonight”

Fluttershy jumped to Alex arms, he caught her with no problems and both of them shared another intimate kiss.

“You read my mind Alex, maybe Pinkie is right and you are a psychic”

Alex smiled and while kissing he carried her to their room, knowing it was going to be a busy night”

Discord was looking at the couple from outside the window, he would never admit it, but he had a little tear in his eye, then from nowhere the other Discord appeared and said:

“I hope you haven’t forgotten about our bet my dear friend”

“Hohohohohoho, of course not” Discord then snapped his finger and dozens of cakes appeared in front of them.

“Celestia’s secret cake stock!”

“Yeah yeah! now take them before she. . .”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DISCOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!”

Both Dracoenous heard in the distance, more specific from Canterlot, both of them snapped their fingers and disappeared with their bounty into the nothing less.

Alex and Fluttershy were busy in their business to pay any attention to the huge scream it just sounded.

“Uh?. . .didn’t you hear something Flutteshy?” Pony Alex asked to her marefriend already below him.

“No I didn’t! and personally don’t care! Come here my love! Focus! Focus!”

Alex smiled and proceeded to please his mare.

THE END.