• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 3,793 Views, 426 Comments

Short Flights And Failed Takeoffs - Snakeskin Ducttape



A collection of short stories, stand-alone intros and intros for stories that never made it.

  • ...
9
 426
 3,793

MLAABQ Gaiden: Going Hump In The Night

Gabe gave a small, surprise squeak as the first kisses landed on her neck, followed by pleased giggles.

She pressed her back tighter against the warm form exploring her, and took a foreleg in her hoof, guiding it into a hug, while snuggling against its shoulder, softly brushing her lips against it.

Gabrielle Desrochers! We request your expertise!” a voice loud enough to consume the cosmos called out.

The warm form pressing against Gabe vanished, as did whatever soft object she had been lying on.

Gabe stood up, her legs and eye suddenly appearing on her. “Wha—what!? Emergency!? Fire!? Invasion!?”

Princess Luna came out of the sparkling haze surrounding Gabe, seeming taken aback by Gabe’s reaction. “Neigh, young Gabrielle, we simply wishes you to teach us how to properly prepare certain meals; knowledge which can be hard to come by, even in Canterlot.”

Gabe looked up into her princess’s eyes, her expression slowly turning from shock into disbelief, and disappointment. “Luna,” she said, complainingly. “I was having company!”

“Truly?” the princess of dreams asked, and sniffed the air. “Ah, we see. We have interrupted something which should not be interrupted. Never fear, we shall set things right.”

“Uh, okay, how?” Gabe asked.

“We shall prove a worthy replacement!” Luna called, and reared up in a dramatic pose.

What Gabe saw wasn’t anything she had ever expected to see, and made her plop down on her rump. “... what?” she asked in disbelief, eventually.

Luna had stopped waving her forelegs in the air, but she still stood on her hind legs, the pose quickly leaking a lot of the drama. “You don’t like it?” Luna asked, confused.

“Well I, it’s uh… It’s…” Gabe started, and never quite finishing.

Luna fell back down on all four hooves, still looking confused. “Strange,” she said, mostly to herself. “There has been so many. W— we just assumed...”

She finally noticed the confused look Gabe was giving her. “We have often seen images of ourself in the dreams of our subjects, even before our banishment” she started explaining. “Lately however, there has been a certain trend. A very prevalent trend that started not long after our return. It was very strange at first, though also flattering in some ways. Judging from your expression, there are still exceptions in the world. We apologize, this was a fallacy, or perhaps, in this case, a phallus-y.”

Author's Note:

Not 'canon', as Luna can't visit Gabe's dreams.