• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 1,358 Views, 3 Comments

when and why and how? - MichelleTwistaloo



Diamond tiara falls for another filly, when did it happen, why did it happened and, more importantly, how?

  • ...
4
 3
 1,358

Or why you shouldn't bring bananas to school

It all started out in a regular manner. Diamond Tiara, that is, me, pushed everyone around to get me to school, since I had, once again had my rest util the last possible moment.

It wasn't particularly fair to the ponies carrying me, after all the age was beginning to appear, bones to creak, joints to stiffen, but at the time I care about none of those things as I motivated them with shouts. We even passed through a pair of cactus (which I had no idea of where they came from, but I didn't feel). I admit, It was my fault we were late, but I had to get to class in time.

After returning to the main road and arriving at the door of the school and giving you a measly tip (fior they had barely reached the school in time, service is payed better when speedy) I got out and looked for Silvie.

Silver Spoon, or as I called her, Silvie, was my best friend in the world, in fact, she was my only friend, which was due to my awful attitude towards others. She, however, didn't mind. She never failed to laugh at a crack I made at a classmate or help me comment on anyone, but she was also kind and amazing....and sometimes she helped others....

Ahem...getting back on track, the point is, I really really liked Silvie, she kept me company through a lot of my younger years and now she was my best friend, still to the moment.

And I had asked her to bring me some fruits, because I needed those fruits, and they were healthy, specially bananas, bananas have potassium, and potassium makes me strong.

Silver was in a corner, I went to her and we quickly planned to eat before recess, I opened up my Apple with a quick bite while she ate another fruit, as I ate I quickly located the Cutie Mark Crusaders , a group of fillies which I teased constantly but which had learned to avoid my verbal jabs. I made a point of thinking of something to tell them to make them hurt.....

just a little sting, I didn't want to break their self esteem too much....

I was being kind of a bad filly. But it was for show. It was my thing, I was the bully, not the most commendable position but at least it gave me some respect.

Besides I was that much of a brat.

We finished our fruit and I approached the other fillies, I was going to stay something, I opened my mouth to retort to the insult they hadn't told when....

And I swear I don't really know. how, when, why, but I found myself kissing one of them.

Yes,, one of them, kissing, mouth to mouth, muzzles touching.

The girly one. Sweetie Belle.

My favorite one too, My mouth on her, me on top, I must have slipped into a convenient placed banana peel, or just tripped on a rock, because I didn't want to do that. And I don't know how I did it, or why I did it, much less when I did it, probably before class (it still hadn't rung), and all I could feel were her legs trying to push me off, and the scent of her perfume and mane.

And when we broke apart and I made a show of spitting all the spit we exchanged she looked at me expectantly like I had plan all of that.

But I hadn't, I hadn't known why, when, or how it had happened.

I mean it was not like I saw a banana peel and threw myself at it to launch me at Sweetie Belle.

That'd be ridiculous


The most ridiculous part was people thinking I did that intentionally.....there were even some claims that I threw the banana peel in front of me and slid right into her mouth.

I'd sue them for libel, if they were rich, as it stands all I can do is deny the rumors. It's not my fault there was a very conveniently peel there, which I had to step on, by mistake.

And that mouth felt really good....it was my first kiss, a total accidental one, sure, but my first one! And what a kiss.

Now if they'd stop with the "You like her" comments. It was an error, a mistake, an accident, how many times do I have to tell people that?

And sure, just because my heart skips a beat when I think of her that doesn't mean anything.

It totally doesn't! I just have to be careful next time I bring fruits to school not to kiss anyone...

Even if it felt really great.

For a mistake....I mean.

A slip of the hoof, falling on my face and landin tight and righj on top


I stood by the door to her house, a pretty regular house, though compared to mine, it was barely a hut.

I decided to guard those comments to myself.


I have my speech ready and everything.

she opens the door and I start talking.

"They same coming clean is the best way to take things off my chest. I don't really know who "they" is, but my father says the same thing, and my father is a very successful business owner so he should know what he's talkink about. that kiss? That was no mistake, I like you, ike like you a lot."

She rolls her eyes and opens the door letting me in.

Her answer, a very simple, and obvious.

"Duh!"

After all I've been teasing her, staring at her flank, and I even kissed her.

Obviously she would have noticed.

But what's the response?

"We'll see."

I can work with a "we will see". Heck I might even convince her,

Comments ( 3 )

The sweetness was just right for the kind of Diamond which has matured just a little, enough to easily dispel her reservations, and for a Sweetie observant enough and kind enough to recognize her feelings~

Must this be complete? Please write a sequel!

Not bad a squeal would be nice also there seems to be a glitch in the word counter thing it says this only has 91 words

Login or register to comment