• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 452 Views, 7 Comments

The Three Brothers - Autistic Writer



Remy, Milo, and Benjamin are sent to the MLP universe by accident. How will they return if they realize they don't want to leave.

  • ...
4
 7
 452

Meeting Princess Twilight

The three Brothers

Chapter 2: Meeting Princess Twilight

“Ugh” Milo said holding his head. “What happened to us? The last thing I remember was that we were hurling into some unknown land.”

Ben rose up as he was the second to wake up. He looked at his brother and laughed. Milo growled as he looked at Ben. He wondered why his brother was laughing so hard. “What’s so funny?”

“Look at yourself,” Remy smiled.

Milo investigated why Ben was laughing at him and his new appearance made him shriek like a girl “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,”

Ben kept laughing only for Milo to smirk “I wouldn’t be laughing if I were you. You look just like me, but with wings.”

The middle brother inspected himself in the same mirror as Ben and screamed “WHAT AM I? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,”

As the two brothers raced around the room to scream about their new forms, Remy woke up. He heard his two brothers running around the room and screaming their lungs off. “Wha….what’s with all this screaming?”

“Remy, I am not sure you know, but we aren’t human anymore.” Ben stared at his brother.

Remy raised a brow wondering why his brother was talking in nonsense. He looked at a mirror and his mouth dropped. His eyes widened as his mouth quivered. Milo knew he had to calm his youngest brother down. This was a lot to take in for him.

“Brother, now it’s perfectly fine to scream. Just calm down and let it all out. We are here for you. We understand what you are going through. We know that….”

“YAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I’m a unicorn. OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh.” the youngest of them bounced around the room in amazement. He couldn’t believe he was a unicorn and that he was also green, his favorite color. Both Ben and Milo were both dumbfound while watching their brother be captivated by his new form. Unlike them, Remy was enjoying his new form. He bounced around as he was excited for where they were.

“Brother, you are okay with being whatever we are. That does remind me, Ben, What is this place exactly?” Milo screamed at his brother before turning to Ben to wonder where they were.

Ben wasn’t sure where they were. Remy couldn’t contain his excitement anymore “Well, from the looks of it….We must be in Zecora’s hut? If we are here then that means that we are in Equestra. That also means we are in…..”

Milo and Ben looked at one another. They saw their brother rambling until Milo halted the younger eccentric stallion “Hey, Earth to Remy. Want to let us in on where we are?”

“Well, we must be in the world of Ponies. We’re in Equestria.” Remy smiled

Milo’s eye twitched as he couldn’t believe they were in the girly show that his youngest brother watches. Of all places, why did their luck have to land them in this place? Milo groans as he couldn’t believe this was happening to them.

Ben looked at Milo and Remy. He knew he had to step in to stop his brothers from fighting “Hey, you fools.”

Ben hits them both in the head with his hoof as he continued “Instead of us yelling at one another, maybe somepony can help us out. I can clearly see this wasn’t our landing.”

“When people crash into another world, there should be some kind of crater or something.” Ben continued.

“Ben does have a point.” Milo said searching around for three crater “Maybe somebody brought us here?”

“Somepony brought us here?” Remy corrected his brother, who merely growled at him. “Don’t you start that pony language.”

Ben stares at the red stallion “I thought you said you didn’t like the show?”

“Fine, I watched an episode, Are you happy?” Milo crossed his hooves and let out a little steam.

“Look maybe somepony must have brought us here. We just need to figure out who brought us in this hut and hopefully find away home.” Remy shook his head.

Suddenly, the door opened up in a purple aura. Remy, Milo and Ben both looked at the being that entered the room. Milo felt confused wondering who this mare was. Ben and Remy bowed before the unicorn with wings. Milo looked at his brothers and lowered his head.

“Yo Rem, you have watched this show, who is the purple pony with the wings and horn on her head.” Milo said feeling puzzled

“Her name is Twilight Sparkle,” Remy whispered “I will help you get home if you play along with me.”

“Okay, you three stallions want to explain to me why you three were soaring into the Everfree Forest.” Twilight said as she circling the three stallions exampling them and curious at the same time.

“Well, we are….” Milo was about to speak, only to have Remy plainly tell her straight.

“We are from another world and we were sucked into a portal leading us into this world.” Remy told her. Milo and Ben realized what their brother was doing and tackled him. This made the Alicorn step back in their aggression of the smaller creature.

“We’re sorry about our brother.” Milo grinned

“We will be just a minute.” Ben held his hoof in the air and dragged their brother into the other room where they could talk in private.


“ARE YOU INSANE!” Milo growled “You were about to tell her what we were.”

“I said go along with me.” Remy yelled “Besides, she knows what we are going through. She was once a visitor to another world.”

“Look, that’s nice and all, but I think we should tell her we were ordinary ponies that was passing through.” Milo looked at Remy.

“Yea, we were passing through, huh? Milo, we were soaring in the sky like shooting stars. I highly doubt she will believe our story about being ordinary ponies.”

“She is just a horse with wings and a horn, I highly doubt she is that smart.” Milo felt irritated.

"Don't you insult her like that. She is a pretty smart mare. I know someone here who could use some smarts." Remy growled at his brother. The two brothers glared at one another. Ben was worried that they were battling one another rather than battling the way they should go home.

“Will you two shut up and let me think?” Ben said slapping both his brothers over their heads with his hooves. The two rubbed their heads and apologized to Ben.

“Now look, it seems that this Twilight Sparkle has rescued us and wants answers to who we are. She must think we are friend or foe, so we must convince her that we are friends and just want to go home.” Ben held his brothers in his hooves. Remy and Milo nods. “Now, we can tell her we are from another world, but Remy you can’t tell anypony here of how you know them. It will be too suspicious and who knows what we could alter by staying here. Is that understood?”

Remy sighed in disappointment “Understood,”

“Milo, I need you to bare this world until we get back to our world, understood.” Ben glared at him

“Yes sir,” Milo grumbled

“Good.” Ben said with confidence. The three exited their private area in order to clear things up with Twilight.


Twilight stood up once more seeing the three stallions returned. She was suspicious of them at first, before she saw the blue pegasus stepping forward. “Greetings Miss Twilight Sparkle, my name is Benjamin. These two are my brothers, Milo and Remy. We have originated from another world. We were accidentally sucked into a portal that led us to your world and into the current predicament we currently face. We want to thank you for rescuing us. I don’t think we would have made it out of such a storm without your help.”

Twilight giggled feeling how well mannered the pegasus was speaking to her. Rarity would probably fall head over heels over this pegasus. Twilight smiled and welcomed the pegasi’s thanks. “You are welcome, Ben. So, you three come from another world?”

“…And we wish to get back home.” Twilight heard the red coated stallion tell her. She felt much imitated by his presence. Ben held his hoof to him and Twilight looked at Ben as if he was telling his brother that ‘will you let me finish?’

“Anyways, we were hoping in your kindness that you would let us stay somewhere for a while until we can find a way to go home? We don’t mean to cause you any trouble.” Remy stepped forward.

His two brothers glared at him before Twilight smiled. She could tell that Remy was the runt of the litter. “It is no trouble at all. I am sure there is a place in Ponyville you three can stay at.”

Ben and Milo turned their heads towards Twilight, who was smiling at them. “I can’t turn away from friends that need my help. But, I need to know that I can trust you three.”

“You can trust us, Twilight Sparkle. I give you my word that you can trust us.” Remy grinned offering his hoof to her. Twilight was about to extend her hoof, but Remy felt a little nervous “Sorry about that, first time doing this sort of thing.”

“It’s quite alright” Twilight smiled. This colt is just as nervous as Fluttershy. Twilight turned her head to Milo, who wasn’t too trusting in her. She could tell he held much anger in himself.

Remy turns his eye to Milo before assuring Twilight “It’s alright Twilight. Milo is just a little overprotective of Ben and me. Don’t take it personally. He is always Mr. Grumpy Hooves.”

Milo hit Remy over the head when Twilight wasn’t looking at them.

Twilight grinned “I have just the place you three could stay at.”


“I can’t believe we are staying in something that only exists because it was a way to sell a toy.” Milo whispered to his brothers. They were going to stay with Twilight in her castle. Twilight couldn’t risk anypony discovering who they were if they were living in an ordinary house in Ponyville. Besides, she had enough room to house the entire town of Ponyville.

Remy kicked his older brother and walked inside the castle. Ben couldn’t believe how many crystals he was seeing inside the castle “This place looks bedazzling.”

“Thank you” Twilight nods to the blue pegasus.

Twilight concentrated on teleporting the brothers to the guest room in which each of them would be sleeping in one room, but in separate beds. “Here is your room, sorry if it’s not much for you tastes. But, I am sure you three will fit in just fine.”

“It will do very nicely, Twilight.” Ben looked around the room and found the comfort of the room to accommodate his brothers and him very well.

Milo turned his head and nods “Yes, we will be just fine. We won’t be staying here long. We just need to use it until we find a way back to our world.”

Remy smiled but frowned when Milo just said his comments very quickly. “We can’t thank you enough Twilight.”

“Well, it’s too late to do anything now; we will discuss a plan to get you guys home tomorrow. I will leave you three to prepare for bed. You must be tired from your journey.” Twilight smiled “Oh, speaking of which,”

Twilight levitated a saddlebag in the air and put it on Ben’s bed. She could tell it belonged to him since she found it besides the pegasus. “This is yours, I presume? I found it right next to you when you landed in the Everfree Forest. I didn’t go through it. I felt it wouldn’t have been right if I went through your belongings.”

The pegasus inspected the content and nods to her. “Thank you, Twilight. It’s okay though, you don’t have to worry about a thing. I just felt it was some things that we might need in case if something happened to us.”

“Well, goodnight gentlecolts. I will see you all in the morning.” Twilight nods her head before she disappeared via her magic teleportation.

Remy didn’t get a chance to say goodnight, but saw his two brothers relaxing. “I will be right back. I need to talk to Twilight about something.”

“Don’t be long.” Milo ordered.

“Okay mom,” Remy groaned as he ran out to find Twilight’s room.


After a long day, Twilight could use a good rest. She sensed that Spike was waking up due to her teleportation disturbed his slumber. The alicorn patted his head to have him go back to sleep. She fixed the blanket he was using to cuddle with. “Everything is okay Spike. I just have some visitors from out of town. No need to worry. Just go back to sleep.”

“Okay,” He turned over to rest. Things didn’t seem to be out of the ordinary for the dragon.

Just before Twilight could get to her bed, she felt a presence enter her room. She turned around spotting the green unicorn walking towards her so slowly. “I didn’t mean to startle you. I forgot to thank you as well.”

Twilight walked from her bed towards the green stallion and grinned at him. “I am sorry about that. You are quite welcome.”

“Yeah, ummm are you feeling okay, Miss Twilight? I sense something troubles you so. I can listen if you want me to.” Remy smiled “By the way, my name is Remy.”

“Well Remy, it’s nothing to be concerned over. I am just having trouble finding my place in the world. You wouldn’t be interested in hearing me ramble on and on about it.” Twilight smirked as she believed the stallion wouldn’t listen to her words.

“Actually, I would very much like to hear what you have to say.” Remy sat down to listen to her words like a young filly or colt curious about a bedtime story.

As Twilight begin to tell Remy of her troubles since her ascension into an Alicorn Princess, she was curious that he was listening really well. She has been finding it hard to understand what she was supposed to do with her royal duties. Remy sympathized for the alicorn. He and Twilight were kindred spirits in the form of what was their purpose in life. They both were seeking what was their role in the grand scheme of things. What was their role to play? Twilight gave her last breath and looked at the stallion. She highly doubt that he held the answer to her question.

Remy stood there amazed by the Alicorn Princess’s words. The last episode he watched really felt personal to him. He realized that Twilight was staring at him. She would have wanted an answer. This made him feel very silly.

He is such a stallion. He probably didn’t hear anything I had to say. he probably was just staring at my wings. Twilight looked at him and shook her head. She was about to tell him off when he talked to her.

“Well, Twilight I think I might have an answer for you. Everypony has a part to play in this world. From the ground we walk on to the royal duties of an Alicorn Princess. Every creature has a job, a purpose; a desire and anything that makes the world go round. You have ponies you look up to that serve a purpose. My brothers serve a purpose as well. In our group of three, my brother Milo has brute strength. He protects us and does the heavy lifting once in a while. He is the provider in our family. My Brother Ben is intelligent. He is about to think his way out of a situation when he is able to know what situation it is. He was the brains of the outfit. I am still trying to find my purpose. How do I fit into my brothers? While I have fun in my life, I will learn what role I will play in this world. I am sure you will find that same purpose.”

Remy continued “Where I can find a purpose and stick to it, where if it is here or elsewhere then I will be happy.”

Twilight smiled but felt terrible. She had thought that he was like some stallions and would ignore everything she said, but he was a gentlecolt and listened to what she had to say. The purple alicorn felt touched. “Well….that is some rather great advice. Thank you, Remy.”

“I aim to please, Princess Twilight. I know you are a great princess and an intelligenct young mare. I think you just need to keep trying your hardest and live the life with your friends.” Remy bowed before Twilight and smiled.

“I bet from where you come from, you have a lot of friends.” Twilight smiled as she figured this stallion must have a lot of friends. His childish nature and his outgoing attitude must have earned him many friendships.

“No, not really,” Remy patted her on the head. Twilight was shocked that the stallion that gave her great advice had no friends.

“Wait, I am confused? I am sure you must have a lot of friends. You are just playing with me.” Twilight wanted to make sure she heard him just right.

“Well, not exactly. Most people that are in my world tend to find me a bit creepy and socially awkward. I mean I am sure that people enjoy my company, but it’s probably just because I have Autism and they just sympathy with me.”

“Autism?” Twilight tilted her head feeling muddled about Remy’s words.

“Well, it’s getting late. Maybe one day tomorrow I will tell you more about it?” Remy patted her head and helped her in bed.

“Goodnight Princess Twilight” Remy walked to the door to say goodnight.

“Goodnight…..Remy” Twilight smiled once more.

Once Remy was out of the room, Twilight used her magic to teleport herself to the room where she kept all her books.

Autism was a word Twilight was unfamiliar with. Once Remy had told her these words, this sent the Alicorn into investigation mode. She levitated all of her books in order to find out what exactly this Autism was.

Was it a Disease? Was it a weapon? Was it something that only was found in their world? She had to know for the sake of her mind feeling at ease.

What is this, Autism? Twilight asked herself as she started to levitate the books that were about diseases, syndromes, disorders, or anything medical. It would be the first set of books that she would look in. She wasn’t going to rest until she found out what it was. It would take her all night for this hunt.

Author's Note:

I do not own the rights to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is belongs to Hasbro.

Yeahhhhhh, i finally updated this story. Anyways, what did you think of this chapter?

Well, i know people won't like this story as much. But, it's the thought that counts.

Anyways, allow me to clear up that Remy does have Autism. It's based on how i have Autism. So, i hope you have enjoyed this chapter. I know the next one will be just as interesting.

Until then, See you later.

Comments ( 7 )

Although the grammar needs some work, we urge you to continue. Practice makes perfect. And we find this story idea intriguing. Please continue on.

5783783
Thank you for the kind words :)

WHERE'S THE 3RD CHAPTER?!?

Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?

Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only  risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.

Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night.

PLEASE UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER PLEEEASSSEEE!!!!

Login or register to comment