• Published 25th Dec 2014
  • 675 Views, 5 Comments

Happy Hearth's Warming Princess - LuRose98



When Twilight gets fed up with her royal responsibilities during the holidays, she wishes for something that she'll regret.

  • ...
3
 5
 675

Part 3

"Please come back! I want my life back!" Twilight kept screaming, her eyes closed

Then she opened her eyes and got up to see that Ponyville wasn't full of chaos. Twilight looked at her back to see her wings were back on.

"It worked! Everything's back to normal." Twilight said relieved "It was all a dream. Oh happy day!" Then she realized "The party I have to go back!"

As she ran back to the castle while shouting "Happy Hearth's Warming Eve Ponyville! Happy Hearth's Warming Eve Town Square! Happy Hearth's Warming Eve Sugarcube Corner!" Some ponies came outside to see what was going on. They found having a princess screaming in the streets strange but after what they've seen in this town, everything seemed to be strange.


Within a few minutes, Twilight had returned to the castle which now after her little adventure felt like home. When she came through the door, she saw all her friends and family by the fire.

"Twilight!" Everypony screamed

"Girls, Mom, Dad, Shining, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Spike,Flash." Twilight said "Boy I'm so glad to see you!"

"Twilight we were so worried." Shining said hugging his little sister "Where were you?"

"Shining, everypony I would like to apologize for my behavior." Twilight announced What was I thinking? I guess I'll have to get use to the fact I'll have to miss somethings for royalty reasons. I've realized that coming to Ponyville was the best decision. Not just for me but for everypony."

"No Twilight. We should apologize." Cadence came saying "We should've of waited for you to start the festivities. And I know what you're going through. Being a princess was hard for me to get use to too. But don't worry, I've talked to the Duke and Duchess, they've agree to move the meeting to next month."

"Really? Oh thank you Cadence." Twilight said now hugging her sister in law "How can I repay you?"

"You can repay me by kissing a certain stallion over there." Cadence answered pointing to Flash who was sitting under the mistletoe.

"Ok. I will."

So Twilight went over to Flash hut as she got closer and closer, her checks became red, and her stomach became full of butterflies.

When she got over to Flash she said :"Hey Flash."

"Hello Princess." Flash responded

"So I've noticed you're under the mistletoe and I was wondering,"

But before she continued Flash interrupted: "Listen Princess, the reason I wanted to come to Ponyville was because, every since I saw you back in the other world, I have been fascinated by you. You always seem to fix any threats that have come our way." He grabbed her hoof which caused her to blush. "You have saved us from Nightmare Moon, Discord, Lord Tirek, and of course those Dazzlings. You are the perfect pony to be a princess. I love you Princess Twilight Sparkle."

Then Flash brought his lips to Twilight and they kissed very passionately.

"Please call me Twilight. No need for formalities." Twilight responded

Then she heard bells jingling. Twilight went out to see Winter wearing bells on her neck and majestic white wings on her back.

"Winter Dreams!"

"What do you think. Awesome right?" Winter asked

"Totally." Twilight then hugged her friend "Thank you for everything."

Winter pulled out from her hug then said: "I have to go now but I'll be back soon."

Then Winter Dreams took off and wrote in the sky:

"Happy Hearth's Warming Princess."


The End

Author's Note:

So that concludes "Happy Hearth's Warming Princess." I'll have more stories coming in 2015. Happy Holidays Bronies

Comments ( 3 )

That story was beautiful. Happy Holidays.

Needs to get edited.

The pacing is rather quick. I do like the concept though.

Login or register to comment