• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 637 Views, 5 Comments

The song - MagicalEntaty



When twilight moves to Ponyvillie to start a new life a strange song from her dreams may throw her life into a disaster

  • ...
 5
 637

A new day. Hopefully

sometimes the past
just won't let go

Twilight was having the best dream ever! She was surrounded by beautiful wildflower and on the breeze was the song of her past, it was a soft tempo but still seamed strong. Also in the filed was all her friends from around the world standing next to her was Braeburn there hands intertwined a kind smile on his face and everything was just perfect. Bizz bizz bizz!

The noise spooked Twilight, which made her fly out of bed. Landing with a loud thud on the floor she looked around, she was in a room, her new room. Twilight remembered how amazing yesterday was and bolted into the bath room for another great one. She pulled on her favorite purple skirt that just covered her cutie mark, a wight top, and her jean jacket. she went into the library part of her new home and started to familiarize herself with what is were and selecting a book she would like to read, Advance Magical Spells and There useswhich she levitated in front as she ate her breakfast.

The bell for the door rang indicating someone was here, being a librarian was her job now so she had to help that pony out. Twilight goes to see who's there and she sees a bouncing pink party pony, she was so excited when she saw Twilight she burst literally! In the spot was now a small shower of confetti. "Oh Celestia! Pinkypie! Ohnoohnoohohno." before Twilight freaked out even more on bot how this was posible and that someone just blew up two hands grabbed one of her shoulders.

"Hey silly filly. why are so upset." It was Pinky she was okay and in one piece. How was this possible Twilight thought

"Pinky you just blew up! How? Why? What's going on here?" Twilight almost yelled, and Pinky's answer just made her even more confused.

"Oh that? Well that was my confetti party player. you put them into a party and at random times they would blow up. Confetti Party Time!!!!" Pinky was getting a little too excited Twilight was afraid she would destroy the library if she didn't calm down soon.

"So Pinky what brings you here?" Twilight liked her new home and didn't want it to get destroyed on the first day living in it. Pinky stopped all movement and sat down. Her face scrunched up like she was trying to remember something.

"Oh ya your parents are her looking for you."

"Are you positive? Because I didn't tell you about my parents yet."

"Yep they said that there mister and miss Sparkle. And that there here looking for there daughter Twilight Sparkle."

"my names Twilight Star, not Sparkle." clinging to this last hope

" They also had a picture so we put two and two together"

when the words left her mouth Twilight froze. They fond her already, but how and why. If there is another colt they wish of her to marry she would drop kick they to the moon. Maybe if she did that she could get some peace at last. but Pinky wasn't done "well you see there a bunch of stuffed up grumpy grumps and everyone knew that you wouldn't be travailing like you were for no good resin. You are vary smart so you wouldn't do something stupid. So all of us, your friends I mean, went to the mayor and told she what we thought and she agreed so there gone now."

Twilight hit herself in the face "then why did you say there here as in now. And not they were here." Pinky shrugged and pulled Twilight out of the library "Hey! Pinky where are we going?" Pinky was moving so fast that Twilight was pretty much just a kite she was pulling on a string.

"Sugar Cube Corner. You saw it yesterday and the other girls, the ones from the party are there waiting to meet you and get to know you better." that wiped away all the dread that Twilight had from the news she got about her parents. And replaced it with joy of new friends.

******

Night wing hid in the shadows watching as the hyperactive Pink pony pulled her through town. This was a good day because her Queens parents were no longer something they had to worry about. They were never a big problem, mostly just stopped them in the retrieval area but not anymore. 11 days remaining then in the darkness of the night when shes alone she will be brought home.

Author's Note:

man I have not been getting any ideas tell now. so school is my best muse so most likely I wont post on holiday's just a heads up.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment