• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 638 Views, 5 Comments

The song - MagicalEntaty



When twilight moves to Ponyvillie to start a new life a strange song from her dreams may throw her life into a disaster

  • ...
 5
 638

The Apple and the Star

There is always another tomorrow

Walking into a new town always made Twilight excited because there are so many new pony's, that means new friends, unless it's a hateful town. Things there seamed normal but that dose not mean a thing, like they always say don't judge a book by it's cover, so Twilight go's for her next advancer.

The first thing that happened was her meeting a pink girl, and she's pink. she has a long hot pink curly hair and tail, light pink coat and electric blue eyes, she had a cutie mark on her four arm in the shape of three balloons tow blue one yellow, she was wearing blue running shews, pants covered in paint stains and a clean wight t-shirt with a pink short sleeve overcoat. She looked at Twilight and before Twilight could even say hello the pink pony jumped five feet in the air and gasped "aaaaahhhhhh" and ran off before Twilight could even tell what just happened and leaving her staring at a small puff of dust in the girls wake. "Don't worry about her she's like that with every new pony that comes to town," a voice behind Twilight said making her jump as high as the pink one.

"Sorry about that, names Applejack welcome to Ponyville." Twilight turned around to see a mare about her height, she has a orange coat and long blond hair that was tied near the end. She has on a green plaid short sleeve top and tight yet loose jean's and cowboy boot, real cowboy boots, or would it be cow girl. and her head was a cowboy/girl hat, she has green eyes and a few freckles and her cheeks. On her face was a smile that was warm and strong.

"Hello I'm Twilight Star," that was the name that Twilight started to use after her father "visited" BraeBurn helped her pick it out, she reached out to shake hands with her, "though you can drop the Star part. It's nice to meet you Applejack." Twilight could feel the smile on her face start to stretch.

"Well nice ta meet ya to Twilight. by the way the pink pony from before that's PinkyPie, shes putting together a welcome party for ya right now if I'm right."

Twilight was shocked by this, the closes thing she ever had to a party was a small get to get together that her brother had pulled together at last moment on the birthday before he was removed from the family. This was something new and exciting to Twilight and she couldn't wait for it to start, then looking at Applejack, something about her was... was like you could trust her to tell you the truth no matter if you want to know or not. Twilight trusted her on the spot, then the puzzle started to come together.

"Um...AppleJack by any chances are you part of the Apple family." Twilight was scared she would say no because that meant she may not have anywhere to sleep. but her fear vanished as soon as AppleJake nodded her head.

"E yup, as a matter of fact my family was the reason that there even is a Ponyville. Why?"

Twilight gave Applejack the letter with her magic, she didn't know what the letter said being that it was for somepony else, but she was always wanted to know, she started to let her mind wander read the letter that was now in her hand and she looks back at Twilight, "so your Twilight that BreaBurn has been talking about, his special-some-pony, well so long as you treat him right." She smiled at Twilight again but this time Twilight's fur was turning red from how hard she was blushing, Applejack just smirked at her "well then some day I may say, welcome to the family, but for now let's just stick with this. So a place to sleep eh, sorry but I can't do that the family reunion is coming up we need all the room we can get for though's that want to stay over nigh. But maybe the mayor will have some idea's about where you can stay, maybe she could give you a job and you could move into town."

Twilight hadn't thought about a place to live for good, she was always up in the air going where the wind takes you and seeing what waits there, can she settle down. Twilight just about traveled the whole world now even the Crystal Empire where her brother was now, dating the princess that was Twilight's old filly sitter. 'Yes' Twilight though to herself this is the best time to grow roots and maybe someday go back to Applpalooza and live with BraeBurn and he come here, who knows! this is the start of a new chapter in Twilight's life and she hopes that she will be able to smile through it all. But what she didn't know is that there was a darkness hidden in plain sight that has it's own plains for her.

******

Night Wing watched as the orange pony lead her princess away oh has excited she was to be able to soon have there Queen restored and given the life that is rightfully hers! But for now waiting was the only thing she could do, wait and watch.

Author's Note:

I can't do AppleJack's accent please anyone who can let me know so i can fix it. and if you do thank-you so much