• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 273 Views, 1 Comments

It all started with a bouquet - Tinted Dawn



Paper Lily helps out to find her lost friend, making more friends along the way.

  • ...
 1
 273

Chapter Four

“Hey Photo I’m home with your bouquet for mom.” Rainbow Dawn said into a near empty house.

“Great,” Photo said from his room. “Just getting ready for our 5 Year anniversary, and Hello Lily.”

“Hi Photo; I just wanted to know if you needed anything to help with Dawn’s disappearance. Other than this bouquet,” She pulled out the bouquet that Dawn ordered.

“What do you mean? I never ordered two bouquets.” Photo said puzzled

“Dawn ordered it for you. She was going to pick it up today but because she hasn't been found; I thought I should bring it to you as a gift.”

“I’m speechless, this is beautiful…” He said taking the other bouquet in his Green aura.

“Well if you want I can organize a search team for her.”

“Please, I mean yes that would be wonderful but only for a week or so…” he said looking at his ensemble.

“I nearly forgot she disappeared so I guess I won’t need this,” He muttered taking of the tie.

“I'll go find Crystal quill, she will get everypony ready,” Paper said walking out the door.

“Come on Rainbow, I and you have some supplies and posters to get.” Photo said as they walked (Or Flew) out the door.

Author's Note:

I just wanted to thank my mom for letting me use her oc Crystal Quill:twilightsmile:

and sorry for the rather short chapters, im running out of ideas :facehoof:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment