• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 274 Views, 1 Comments

It all started with a bouquet - Tinted Dawn



Paper Lily helps out to find her lost friend, making more friends along the way.

  • ...
 1
 274

Chapter Three

“One more,” Paper Lily exclaimed placing the last flower in photo’s bouquet.

“They will both love these, but how to get them to each other without the other one noticing?” she said as a small rainbow maned colt entered the store.

“Hey rainbow,” She called out waving as the colt flew to the counter.

“Hey Lily, how’s the shop? It was closed for a few days, why was it closed?” the colt said one Question after another

“Oh yea, Photo sent me to get his bouquet for mom. But more importantly, have you seen mom around?”

“What do you mean? She was here a few weeks ago.” Paper said

“She hasn’t come home for a few days now; photo and I are getting worried. He said she might be at her friend’s house,”

“So I went to all of her friends’ houses even in clouds-dale. But still no sign of her. You’re the last stop. So please can you tell me anything you might know about her disappearance?” He asked.

“Sorry bud, I don’t know anything. I’m sorry; and she also needs to pick something up from me. But seeing this little mess; I will deliver it for her…” Paper said grabbing the two bouquets handing one to Rainbow Dawn and holding the other one in her magical aura.