• Published 24th Nov 2014
  • 963 Views, 26 Comments

His Dark History - TheUltimateBrony-Class-S



A few weeks after the events of the Crystal Empire's reappearance and defeat of King Sombra, a group of ponies created a cult to bring back Sombra so that they may be under his rule... But they are interrupted by somepony...

  • ...
6
 26
 963

Chapter 1

In the clinic, Room #11

Rarity has woken up to find her little sister, her friends, spike, Princess Cadence, and Shining Armor in her room waiting for the results to come back from the doctor. "Ugh... huh? T-Twilight? Spike? Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Prince Shining Armor, and Princess Cadence? What are you all doing here?" Rarity asks, "And... where am I? The last thing I remember..." Rarity goes deep into thought. Then she remembers and goes wide-eyed, "D-did you stop those brutes? Pllleease tell me you stopped them!" Rarity asks desperately.

"Calm down Rarity. We did stop them." Shining Armor informs her.

"Oh... what a relief!" Rarity relaxes back on the bed.

"One question Rarity, just what did we stop?" Princess Cadence asks.

"Wait... you mean you don't know what you two stopped?" Rarity asks Cadence and Shining Armor, to whom both nod their heads. Rarity sighs, "Well... luckily, you stopped the resurrection of King Sombra." Rarity says with a hint of dread.

Everyone in the room didn't move, didn't speak, and went wide-eyed. Then Princess Cadence speaks up, "Y-you mean th-the King Sombra?! B-but, why would anypony want to bring him back?! Especially when he enslaved everypony who lived here one-thousand years ago! Why?" Cadence asks with a little desperation in here voice.

"I-I don't know princess, all I know is that they want to be his servants and want to bring him back. Plus, they used a bit of my blood in the resurrection hoping it would make him immune to the Elements of Harmony." Rarity says with some worry.

"Well... in any case, we stopped them that's all that matter right now. But I'm hoping to learn more about this cult from our prisoner that we are interrogating." Shining Armor assures.

"Wait... you captured one of the cult members? Was it Miss Harshwhinney?" Rarity asks.

"Yes we did, and no it wasn't Miss Harshwhinney... was she a member, too?" Shining Armor asks

"Yes I do believe so... she was there if I recall correctly... there were seven ponies in the room when you came in right?"

"Actually..." as Rarity has a back-and-forth with Shining, Cadence and the rest of the Mane 6 are talking, "Soooo... how have things been in the Crystal Empire for you Cadence?" Twilight asks.

"Besides the latest event... predictable..." Princess Cadence replies with a yawn, "Things have been going so well here that everyday, things were a little, too predictable. So what happened here should be interesting." says Cadence with a small smile on her face.

"Maybe... heck, maybe there's even a somepony, that we know, is going to appear soon!" Pinkie Pie says loudly.

"Huh? Like who?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Can't tell you or I'll spoil it." Pinkie replies.

Rainbow rolls her eyes,"Pinkie... you are so, random.".

"By the way. Rarity," Cadence gets Rarity's attention, then continues, "I'm quite curious, how did you get captured by that cult? I'm pretty sure they couldn't have just jumped you without you fighting back." Cadence asks.

Everypony in the room then looks at Rarity curiously, Rarity then sighs, "One of them acted as if they were hurt, that one was Miss Harshwhinney, then the second I have my head turned away, I get knocked out!" Rarity exclaims.

"Ahhh... the old pretend-to-be-hurt trick, always bound to get somepony's attention. And pretty clever too." Shining Armor thinks out-loud.

"And it happened after getting dressed to go to have dinner with you..." Rarity eyes go wide and her pupils dilate to the size of dimes, "Wait... my dress! Oh nonononono, I must go find it! It's hard to make dresses like that." Rarity exclaims as she leaves the clinic.

Everypony in the room watches as she takes off at Rainbow Dash speeds. "Well," Twilight starts, "at least we know she's alright and she wasn't hurt, not including the cut that is."

In the Alley Way

"Where is it? Where Is it? Where IS it?" Rarity says frantically. Then she catches sight of a familiarly colored cloth, "Ahhh... there you-" Rarity says when the cloth moves.

Her ears perk up by chance, to hear faint crying coming from the cloth.

She looks around the cloth to make sure nothing nor nopony was on the cloth. Rarity picks up the cloth with her magic, "Hello? Is somepony-" she freezes mid-sentence.

Right before her eyes was a colt with an obsidian colored mane and tail, a grey colored coat, ruby-red colored reptilian pupils with white sclera (or the visible part of the eye that isn't the pupil), and a curved horn, where there would usually be a regular unicorn horn. His horn was the same color as his coat at the base oft the horn, but looking from the base to the tip, the horn goes from a calm grey to a hot-shaded red. He also happens to have tears in his eyes but Rarity didn't notice.

When she sees the horn her eyes go wide and her pupils dilate to the size of dimes, "Bu- wha- how? How did you get here?!" asks Rarity in a demanding tone.

Sombra the colt yelps and curls into a ball and says, "P-please don't hurt m-me! I-I'm sorry! W-whatever I d-did wrong, I'm s-sorry for doing it!" then says over and over again. After he has said it at least five times his sobs continue again, this time, more louder.

Rarity then realizes the tears in his eyes, "Wait... what am I doing? I'm being mean to a colt, who looks like Sombra, but that doesn't change the fact that this pony is a little colt! Heck, I even made him cry more. Now I feel terrible, I think I know what I must do. Rarity sighs mentally.

"Oh! I'm so sorry darling. I just thought that you were somepony else, so what are you doing out here all on your own?" Rarity asks while holding out her hoof to help the colt back up onto his hooves.

He wipes away the tears as much as possible then he takes her hoof and gets back on all four hooves,"I-I don't know. I d-don't remember anything, horse-feathers, I don't even know my own name, miss...?" asks Sombra the colt.

"The names Rarity, dear." answers Rarity, "Well, if you don't remember your name, I will just have to give you a name, now don't I? Let's see... how's... Crimson Shade?" Rarity suggests.

"It... it sounds... nice... Crimson Shade... yeah that's a pretty cool name there. Thank you, Miss Rarity." says So- Crimson Shade while smiling and hugging Rarity.

"Your welcome darling." Rarity says as she returns the hug with a smile, "Though, it's alright if you just call me Rarity."

"OK, Rarity." says Crimson, "May I ask you one more question?"

"Sure darling, anything.

"I hope its not to much to ask for... but m-may I stay w-with you?" Crimson asks nervously, with a nervous smile.

"Sure darling, seeing as you have no memory of where you came from. I'm sure you can stay with me and my little sister."

"L-little... s-sister...?" asks Crimson.

"Yes," Rarity replies, "I have a little sister who's name is Sweetie Belle and whom is probably either as old, or younger, judging by your size you seem to be around her age."

"Well, I hope me and her will get along." Crimson says.

'Me too So- no he's not Sombra, not anymore, he is now Crimson, I and know that for a fact now.' Rarity thinks.

"I'm pretty sure you two will get along, especially since you don't have your cutie mark yet." Rarity informs Crimson.

"My cutie-what?" Crimson asks curiously.

Rarity sighs, "A cutie mark is a depiction of what you were destined to do and/or be, and each one is unique. For example," Rarity gestures her hoof towards her cutie mark, "my cutie mark is three diamonds, meaning that I can make valuable things. I got my cutie mark when I added gems to some costumes I made, so that means I can make good quality dresses and I can be generous as well."

"Wow," says Crimson, flabbergasted, "a cutie mark is all that? Wow, I can't wait to see what mine is!"

'I hope it won't be the same as before...' Rarity thinks while remembering the last time she saw him, his cutie mark being a bundle of naturally carved onyx. She shakes that thought out of her head, "I wonder what it could be? Oh, well, it's a mystery that will be solved in time. But I think we should head back to my house it's getting late and my friends are probably wondering where I am at the moment." Rarity says as she grabs her dirty dress off the ground with her magic and shakes it slightly to get rid of most the stuff that got stuck to it when it got left on the ground.

"Is... is that your dress, Rarity?" Crimson asks a little sadly.

"Why, yes it is! It was is a dress I made for when I going to have dinner with the princess, but... let's just say I couldn't make." Rarity answers trying not to worry Crimson, "Anyway I'll tell you more when I have the time, but for now, I just want to go home. Oh! And before I forget when we get home, I want to make you some suitable clothing, if you wouldn't mind that is."

"Oh, sure. It would be nice to be in some clothing, especially if it's made by you, since you seem to be a... what's the word?... fashionista? Yeah that's it! Your a fashionista with a good sense of what clothing is, metaphorically speaking, shouting about the person who is wearing it." Crimson says, very sure of what he just said.

"Well now... somepony's got a big vocabulary. You surely know your stuff, don't you?" Rarity says in a surprised yet amused tone.

"I... I guess. I don't know how I know those words, I guess I just do. You know?" Crimson says slightly confused, with a hint of hopefulness.

"I do darling now let's get back to my house shall we?" Rarity says as her horn glows, then teleports both of them into Rarity's room. Then Rarity floats a piece of paper, a quill, and measuring tape and starts measuring.

~seven minutes later~

Rarity is sewing on the pocket on the left side of the black button-up shirt. "How does look darling?" Rarity asks Crimson while stealing a glance at a mirror to try and get a good view of her work.

"It's comfortable a looks good as well... although I think it would go perfectly if I were to were a fedora." Crimson suggests while patting his head with his hoof.

"Really? Let me take a look..." says Rarity as she finishes sewing the pocket on the shirt then backs up to take a look, "Hmmm... you're right darling a fedora really would pull this all together.". Then gears start turning in Rarity's head, 'I am going to need to disguise that horn of his, other wise he will be taken in by the authorities and I don't want that to happen to my sweet little Crimson Shade!', Rarity mentally shouts, 'And his eyes... maybe a an enchantment? Oh that's right! Twilight gave that book of illusionary spells, luckily I borrowed that from her at a convenient time. she then starts to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going, Rarity?" Crimson asks, snapping her out of the trance-like state.

"Oh, I' just going to get my tougher fabrics that I use for making hats when they are ordered." Rarity says, which isn't really lying because they were in the bags in other [i}with the spell book.

"Oh, OK." says Crimson, as he walks over to a stool and sits on it.

"I'll be back as soon as I have found it." Rarity lies. She closes the door behind her, and looks around for the bag and finds it next to Sweetie Belle's traveling bag. She pulls out the fabric and the book she kept wrapped in a soft fabric, she continues to hold the hat fabric with her magic and cuts off enough fabric to make a fedora and puts the rest in the bag, puts the soft fabric back in the bag, and opens up the book's table of contents. "OK," Rarity whispers, "features, features, features. F, F, F, ah, there we go. Features page 99." she then flips to the page and starts looking for another specific word, "OK, eyes, eyes, eyes. E, E, E, ah-ha. Here we go." Rarity then looks at the description for the spell. Then starts whispering the text out-loud, "To cast this spell on an object permanently on an object that is to be worn just imagine this while casting the spell, 'the pony or creature who wears this putting on the item and the illusion happening', while thinking that, you say the words, 'the creature who wears this will not look the same, but is to have the personality it has had to keep it sane.'" Rarity does this and manages to cast the spell on the piece of cloth that she held with her magic with no problem. She opens her eyes and sees the illusion spell has been placed on it, just ever-so barely. 'Well, I hope this works' Rarity mentally says to herself.

Rarity opens the door to find Crimson still sitting on the stool preoccupying himself with decor of the room, then he notices Rarity is back, "That took a while, what happened? Was it in the wrong bag or something?" Crimson asks curiously.

"Eh... yes, that's it, it was in the wrong bag was all." Rarity says nervously.

"OK, was just curious was all." Crimson says, then there's a knock at the door.

"Rarity! Are you in there?" says Twilight's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yes! One moment!" Rarity says, then looks at Crimson, "Would you be a dear and wait in the other room for a moment? Me and my friend have some things to discuss... and the such, if you will."

Crimson pouts, "Awww... fine." says Crimson, as he goes to the other room.

Rarity walks up to her door and opens it with her magic, "Twilight! It's good to see you again, I'm so sorry I ran out on you girls, I remembered my dress and how it was in the middle of the alley way where I was abducted, by that cult. So, I ran out to get it, found it on the ground somewhat dirty, easy to clean, but..." Rarity starts looking at the door Crimson went through.

"But...?" Twilight asks.

"But I found more than just my dress." Rarity starts to sound a little nervously.

"Well? What else did you find?" Twilight says, now noticing her friends nervousness, "Don't worry Rarity, me and you are friends, right? We're always helping each other out. So you can tell me anything."

"Well, you see..." Rarity begins her explanation.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoy reading this, man this took a while to write... well type actually but anyways this was fun to write, Comment, follow, or even leave me a PM for suggestions that you think will help this story out. And if there are those of you that don't mind, shout-outs please :twilightsheepish::pinkiehappy::raritywink:. I hope to see you guys next time, bye-bye!

EDIT:

I'm also in the need for somepony to help with the cover picture for the story.

Comments ( 17 )

I like it.... screw those five that dislike i like this type of stories.!!!!
encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3OZHTQ-g7L68YQbV-U0Tm9LFDsz4dN56kOP-KGgRHj6PaMLMwtA

5326130

Heh... thanks.
This my 2nd fanfic I have been working on so to know this one is going well that just brings a smile as big as this to my face: :pinkiehappy:.

Again if there are any suggestions that anyone comes up with including you, then PM away.

I can't wait to see what adventures Rarity and Crimson Shade get into.

5328356
7082904
Oh my God... I had forgotten about this story!

Thank you two for reminding me about it! I had so many ideas too! Then life came in and said you need to do this and that, ya know?

Again thank you two, if you want I can do you guys a favor that might catch your attention, just look in your PMs.

7083276
Hope you continue this>

7083276
This thing going to be continued? I see much potential. Seriously, I do.

8875135

Fast response, that is a great thing. Seriously, this story as a TON of potential. I cannot wait to see what you do with this.

8875171
You're online right now, anytime I'm on the PC, I just jot down my idea's into my story, then refine them bit by bit until its done. Then proof read, edit, proof read again, until I get what I desire. It works for me, why don't you try?

8875181
Maybe, just need to get on it, when I'm back at my house.

8875184
Alright, just giving you a tip, if you're driving or something don't try to comment here.

8875208
Nah, I was on a friend's computer, now I'm on my computer.

8875222
Did you make sure to log out and delete all history and such from that PC? They could take you account if you didn't.

8875226
Don't worry, I'm always careful with my personal info.

When will the next chapter come out

Login or register to comment