• Published 18th Oct 2014
  • 1,991 Views, 27 Comments

Chaos and Harmony - MLP Fangirl



Two ponies who don't have anything in common certainly couldn't be friends right? Well, opposites attract. Find out how a chaos loving spirit and a harmony loving alicorn resolve their differences and become friends.

  • ...
5
 27
 1,991

Do Not Worry

Hi! MLP Fangirl here. For those of you who have been reading this, first off, I'd like to say thank you to all who are liking and favoriting my story. It's really an encouragement. However, I'm sure some of you are disappointed at the long gaps in between updates. I apologize. I am currently having writer's block for this story and my other ones. I'm having a hard time coming up with new ideas.

Do not worry, though. This story and Two Sides of Discord are not being put on hiatus nor are they dead. They will remain incomplete. When I will update again remains to be seen. Again, I apologize. I'm sure many of you writers know what I'm talking about.

Comments ( 2 )

Enjoying the fic so far! :pinkiesmile:
I do have one little issue with it though that has been bugging me nearly every chapter. I get that Discord is now one of the good guys, and I like that, but in this fic he seems... too good.
There is good responsible funny chaos... and there is neutered full on lobotomy of past chaos, now more fitting of the element of magic than Twilight Sparkle herself. (Ok, maybe that was a little over the top)
You can't really go back on that now with the story as it is without breaking this Discord's character, but it is something to consider in the future fics.
Regardless of my criticism, I'm looking forward to more! :twilightsmile:

5981840 I probably meant the "Seven Wonders of Equestria."
I can see how that would be confusing.:derpyderp1:

Login or register to comment