• Published 29th Aug 2014
  • 906 Views, 8 Comments

Spike Takes his Permit Test! - Thebravenorse



Spike has finely turned 15, and you know what that means. He can take his permit test!

  • ...
2
 8
 906

Chapter One.

Spike Takes his Permit Test
Only Chapter:
One-Shot

A royal Canterlot carriage, being pulled by two pegasus guards, gently landed outside the Equestria D.M.V. The carriage door magical opened and a long red carpet rolled out. Princess Twilight Sparkle and her assistant, Spike, walked out of the carriage.

Twilight rolled her eyes at the royal treatment.

"I swear, is the red carpet really necessary?" She asked one of the guards.

He bowed his head, apologetically.

"Sorry your majesty, but rules are rules." Said the guard.

Twilight smiled and nodded, turning back to the building.

"Can't live without rules," She sighed dreamily. Then looking to Spike she smiled. "You nervous about taking your permit test, Spike?"

The teenage drake shook his head.

"Nah, Twi, I got this!" He flexed his arms in confidence, making Twilight giggle.

She rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll do fine," She opened the buildings door. "I remember my first permit test..."

Spike rushed pasted her like a rode runner from a cartoon. Twilight sighed.

"Well I guess I'll just tell you another time..." She then yelled to Spike. "But what better time could be than now, Spike! Uggh!"

She closed the door and trotted inside, rushing after Spike.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Spike ran as fast as he could into the lobby. But then he crashed right into an elderly stallion, who was waiting in line.

The old stallion turned around and glared at the smaller drake.

"Hey! watch were your going kid!" Yelled the stallion.

Spike got up and brushed himself off. He stared at the stallion for a moment, then responded.

"Why don't you make me bitch!" Spike screamed.

The old stallions eyes widened.

"What did you just say you little runt! Why back in my-"

"Help! Help! this mean old stallion called me a runt!" Spike yelled loud enough that the ponies around gasped in anger. Then two royal guards came out of nowhere and grabbed the old stallion by the shoulders.

The first guard grunted.

"Picking on a little teenager," He shook his head. "Your kind makes me sick. Lighting Rod, lets take this jerk away."

The other stallion nodded and then they processed to drag the old stallion off, who was still recovering from what just happened. Just then Twilight trotted into the lobby and witnessed the commotion.

"He's lying! that little piece of crap is lying! Come on, please, I've been in line for three hours-"

The door to the D.M.V's jail room closed.

Spike stood there victoriously, as Twilight trotted up to him and frowned.

"Spike? What was all that about?"

He waved his claw dismissively. Then getting back in line.

"Nothing... just some stupid stuff went down." He smiled back at her.

Twilight stood behind the little drake, and she could almost smell the lying from his breath.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Spike... have you been hanging around with your ex-drakefriend Garble again," Her voice got louder. "I told you once already that he hasn't changed! He's still bad-"

She was cut off by Spike.

"Look Twilight were next!" Said Spike giggly.

She sighed in defeat.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Behind the counter a cute young mare siting in a chair looked up from her papers and smiled at Spike.

"Why hello there sir, and how may I help a handsome drake like yourself today?" She winked.

Spike blushed and rubbed his arm, shyly, kicking at the ground.

"I..I.. ummm.. take permit..ummm..tes.shtifh..itodayeh." Spike continued to blabber on pointless gibberish, blushing madly.

Twilight trotted beside him and shook her head. She then looked up to the mare and smiled.

"He's here to take his permit test today."

The mare just continued to smile for a long time. Twilight and Spike were kind of getting freaked out, so Twilight spoke up.

"Umm... he's here to take his permit-"

"Well that's fantastic!" Exclaimed the mare, still smiling broadly. Both Princess and drake took a step back. "You'll just need to sign some papers first."

The mare used her magic and gave Twilight some papers.

Twilight took the papers and pulled Spike close to her. They backed away slowly.

"Thanks... I guess."

As they backed away the mare only continued to smiled. But her lips moved and said.

'Help Me.'

But before Twilight or Spike could ask what was wrong, the buildings cameras all pointed at the mare. Then two guards came out of nowhere and took her away.

Another guard then placed a, 'Out to lunch. Be back soon' sign on her desk.

Twilight leaned down and whispered into Spikes ear fin.

"Okay Spike, buck this place, buck this test. I'll just have my guards drive you everywhere... Lets just get the hell out of here, deal?"

Spike nodded, throwing away his papers.

"Deal."

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

And on that day, Twilight and Spike got the hell out of there faster than they ever had gotten the hell out of someplace before or since.

But now your probably asking yourself some questions, right?


Like, did Spike pass his permit test that day?

And the answer to that is: No! weren't you reading?

Did they ever returned to the Equestrian D.M.V?

And the answer to that is: Hell No! and you know why?... Because the Equestrian D.M.V is a bucking mad house!

Also, what is the point of a D.M.V in Equestria, when half of the population can fly or use magic?

And the answer to that is: ".... no comment...."

Lastly, did Spikes and Garbles relationship work out?

And the answer to that is: Yes. What? were you expecting a joke or something?

And for the next few years, Twilight had keep her promise. So Spike took the Royal Carriage wherever he needed to go.

That was until Spike grew in his wings.....

So the lesion here was: Buck the Equestrian D.M.V..... just grow a pair of wings to get you to places where you need to go.

Author's Note:

As some of you know... I'm sick right now, and I wrote this to pass the time. This is just a funny, creepy, piece of crap, Trollfic-ish thing for you all to enjoy.

I love you all and I hope that you enjoyed this crap! Truth be told... I had fun writing it.

Comments ( 8 )

DMV A-HOLES Even in a damned cartoon,:pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh::raritywink::twilightblush::fluttershysad::applejackconfused::derpytongue2:

Since when is a D.M.V not a mad house?

Just a short little story that makes you laugh and say what the hell just happened.

I wish I could simply grow a pair of wings. Then I wouldn't have to bug my parents about wanting to learn how to drive.

That moment when you hate a d.m.v. But you work there so you cant escape it




LOL

Login or register to comment