• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 7,435 Views, 591 Comments

Full Moon Fever: A MoonLight Prompt Collab - TheLastBrunnenG



Sundown and Midnight, Stars and Moon, Magic and Dark Dreams

  • ...
30
 591
 7,435

PreviousChapters Next
55 Impoverished by lyra_lover777

Impoverished
by lyra_lover777

Sequel to "Serf" of the Servant series


Twilight Sparkle was crawling through the thick brush. Twigs and leaves had become ensnared in her mane, and her body was caked in mud and dirt.

After another minute of crawling, she stopped, falling onto her stomach as she tried to wet her dry and chapped lips, groaning for water.

She violently tore a tan twig out of her hair, a small piece of her tresses caught along its length.

Her stomach rumbled with a vengeance. She opened her light saddle bags that she had picked up from a town a week ago. Inside was no water and one piece of stale bread.

She engulfed the bread in one giant bite, rolling onto her back. She was still unsatisfied.

It was deep into the night. She looked up at the full moon through a hole in the bush she was hiding under.

Suddenly the moon became covered by a dark figure that flapped noisily through the sky, speeding like a bullet.

It was Nightmare.

Twilight scrambled into another, bigger bush that would cover her entire body. But it was a thorn bush, and screeched as she tried to escape the sharp talons of the plant.

Her blood curdling screams could be heard by Nightmare, who swooped down from the starry sky towards her. Twilight screamed even louder as the dark alicorn landed next to her, smiling.

"Hello."

PreviousChapters Next