• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 7,430 Views, 591 Comments

Full Moon Fever: A MoonLight Prompt Collab - TheLastBrunnenG



Sundown and Midnight, Stars and Moon, Magic and Dark Dreams

  • ...
30
 591
 7,430

PreviousChapters Next
24 Onyx (2) by TheMusicalBoy93


Twilight clutched the black pebble in her magic, her purple aura flickering frantically around the onyx pendant she held clutched to her chest. It was her final safeguard. Her friends had done all they could to try and rescue her. May Celestia bless their immortal souls for their valiant efforts. But, alas, it had not been enough. Nightmare Moon was far stronger than Twilight remembered. Luna had succumbed, once more, to the disdain and hatred that had plagued her heart a thousand years ago, giving way to the beast that was the Mare in the Moon. Twilight kissed the small onyx memento, remembering the brave princess who gave it to her before…

Black onyx is said to offer resistance and perseverance in times of need. Never mind her friends were gone. Never mind her mentor was nothing more than ashes. Never mind the sun never rose, and the night reigned on for eternity. As long as she was strong, Nightmare Moon would never win. She may beat, torture and violate the Princess of Friendship as much as she wished. But the Mare in the Moon would never break her. She would never steal her love. Maybe, one day, she can even bring Luna back. It happened once before. Maybe the inner strength her onyx necklace gave her could help save the princess she once cared for. It kept the nightmares out of her head at night. It kept her lust suppressed. It helped her control her bad habits. Maybe, if she could seduce Nightmare Moon long enough, she could slip it around her captor’s neck, and…

The light burns whenever she opens the door. But the sneer on her lips burns even more. Luna. Please. Come back. How can you expect her to love you like this? Please. Don’t take away the last ounce of harmony Twilight has left. Love cannot be taken. Love should not be taken. Please. Come back. Onyx… please help me. I choose you.

PreviousChapters Next