• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 7,428 Views, 591 Comments

Full Moon Fever: A MoonLight Prompt Collab - TheLastBrunnenG



Sundown and Midnight, Stars and Moon, Magic and Dark Dreams

  • ...
30
 591
 7,428

PreviousChapters Next
3 Lotion by Habanc

Lotion
by Habanc


"What are you wearing?" Nightmare Moon had asked her.

Twilight was wearing her hair up in a ponytail, perched on her bed, cross-legged and nose deep in a book. She looked up at her. "Huh?" Followed her eye-line, she skimmed her hooves along her mane. "Oh, you mean my ponytail?"

"Is that what it is called?" Nightmare asked, plopping herself on the bed.

"Yup." Twilight shrugged. "I wasn't in the mood to brush my hair today, so I just did this instead."

"I like it," Nightmare Moon surmised, before leaning her head against Twilight's shoulder. "Hmm, your coat is really soft today as well." She perked up. "Am I getting a surprise of sorts?"

Twilight frowned. "I'm sorry, Nighty, but no. I just bought a new brand of lotion earlier."

"Lotion for what, exactly?"

"To make sure your coat and skin is hydrated and smooth," Twilight explained. "Most ponies don't want to be all dry and rough when they touch somepony else."

"Oh." Nightmare had nodded.

-~-

In the present, Nightmare Moon sighed. Her bath had been wholly relaxing, but the sigh was bittersweet. As nice as it had been, she had to get out sometime. Standing up, she wobbled but ultimately found her balance. Moving aside the shower curtain, she stepped onto the tiled floor.

Her hoof slid like greased butter, dropping her like a sack of potatoes. With the rest of her gangly lags flailing about, she collapsed into a yelping, soaked, rubber ducky shower curtain-wrapped mess.

The door barged open seconds later. "What happened?!" Twilight cried.

Two bottles of hydrating lotion clattered to the floor, hollow and empty. Nightmare Moon's head popped up from the wreckage, mane bound in a ponytail.

PreviousChapters Next