• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 7,429 Views, 591 Comments

Full Moon Fever: A MoonLight Prompt Collab - TheLastBrunnenG



Sundown and Midnight, Stars and Moon, Magic and Dark Dreams

  • ...
30
 591
 7,429

PreviousChapters Next
61 Confectionery by SeanofTheDead

Confectionery
by SeanofTheDead


There had been so many of them.....They were so rude, and annoying, and had such delicious sprinkles. The swarm of Creepy Singing Cupcake Brigades had moved quickly and without mercy exposing everyponies' love interests without mercy. Lyra had been the first to fall as the Cupcakes described in excruciating detail exactly what she wanted to do to her best friend Bon-Bon. As well as what she hoped her friends Cutie Mark meant. Luna was taken down as Big Macintosh was told what she thought his name meant. Rainbow was felled as Spitfire was told that Rainbow had been fantasizing of and that she had dreams that only had three things in them. Spitfire, licking, and frozen vegetables.

Twilight had thought she had saved Equestria from the menace that now had taken control of Ponyville. Twilight was still fighting (her romantic interests already having been exposed by the creatures) she tore into their ranks without a moments hesitation screaming a hearty battle cry, their creepy cupcakeyness having no effect on her what-so-ever. Nightmare Moon asked them what flavor they were before devouring entire legions of her foes. But there were just too many for the alicorns to continue. Nightmare was due to die from Diabetes any moment, when their savior came. Uttering the least heroic battle cry Creation has ever known. Gods looked down upon the sight before them and wept for how the mighty hero was now behaving, and promptly facepalmed upon hearing her war shout.

"CAKE!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!!"

The invading forces that escaped the following carnage (carnage that made Nightmare Moon almost throw up her recently acquired 'cupcake baby') would forever describe it as the most amazing thing ever witnessed by sapient life. It was so horrific and terrible yet epic and awesome that well over half of the Cupcake Menace died from simply witnessing it. Nightmare Moon was tackled by a completely overwhelmed Twilight Sparkle (again nearly throwing up the aforementioned confectionery infant) as Twilight screamed for Nightmare to (and it was quoted as such) give her foals. Twas indeed a sight to behold. The celebration that was held with their subsequent defeat, was such that bards still sing of it. And the brave mare who had the foresight to go on a diet two weeks before the disaster, making the Cupcake vermin appear as an irresistible treat. And the sacrifice she made as she gave up having a toned plot, all for her subjects.

Three months later Nightmare Moon gave birth to the first Cupcake/pony hybrid. The first of... The Confectioneries.

But that is a story for another prompt.

Author's Note:

Yes, Sean, I blame booze too. - Editor.

PreviousChapters Next