• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 7,431 Views, 591 Comments

Full Moon Fever: A MoonLight Prompt Collab - TheLastBrunnenG



Sundown and Midnight, Stars and Moon, Magic and Dark Dreams

  • ...
30
 591
 7,431

PreviousChapters Next
43 Jaded by lyra_lover777


Nightmare Moon groaned as she collapsed on the couch, her eyelids fluttering closed as she began to heavily snore. The sound tore through out the house, waking Nighty's daughter.

Nighty was fast asleep as a small filly bounded out of her room, a blue floral nightgown on, trailing on the floor behind her.

Twilight rubbed her groggy eyes, getting out of bed at the sound of the snores. She peeked out of the room to see her daughter pounce on her mother's chest.

The filly screamed in joy as Nighty threw her off, screaming in surprise. Twilight laughed a s\she trotted over to her filly.

"Now, Twilight Crescent, let your mother sleep and go to bed." Twilight said. Twilight Crescent sighed and began to trudge towards her bedroom.

All of the sudden Nighty sprung from the couch, tackling the small alicorn. Nighty was a real alicorn, so it had passed down to Twilight Crescent.

Twilight C. screamed in mirth as her mother smashed into her, tackling her. They rolled around, play fighting.

Twilight S. giggled happily at their fighting . But soon Nighty stuck out a hoof, tripping Twilight S. and making her fall into their play fight. Soon all three were rolling around on the floor, laughing.

But soon Nighty screamed "Stop, stop!" as both Twilights attacked her, viciously tickling her.

All three were tired. Nighty wrapped her wings around both and pulled them close. Soon all three ponies were snoring on the floor, hugging each other as they slept on.

Author's Note:

Editor's Note: Learned a new meaning of the word "Jaded" today!

PreviousChapters Next