• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 7,430 Views, 591 Comments

Full Moon Fever: A MoonLight Prompt Collab - TheLastBrunnenG



Sundown and Midnight, Stars and Moon, Magic and Dark Dreams

  • ...
30
 591
 7,430

PreviousChapters Next
45 Ensorcellment by lyra_lover777

Ensorcellment
by lyra_lover777


Twilight leaned against Nightmare, snuggling into her side as she breathed in Nighty's unique smell. She smelled sweet and fruity with a splash minty-ness.

Nighty nuzzled Twilight back, sighing into her mane. They were both tired from a long day of debates and treaty making. All they wanted was the other.

Twilight pressed her mouth against Nighty's, her tongue rapidly exploring it. Nighty was taken aback but pushed back. They kissed for a while before breaking apart and laying on the grass, wrapping their wings around the other. They stared up at the night sky, the stars twinkling brightly above.

Twilight seemed as if in a trance as she stared up at the night sky. It was one of the clearest nights all year, and Twilight wanted to take in every drop of beauty.

Nighty smiled down at Twilight and moved her hoof mid-air. Suddenly a star shifted a few centimeters in the sky. It was really millions of miles in space, but it didn't look like much from down there. Twilight pointed excitedly. "Canterous Majorous just moved!"

Nighty smiled again as she moved Canterous Majorous farther, towards Gallopous Minorous.

Twilight gasped in awe as the pinpricks of light collided, exploding into giant balls of light, lighting up the night sky. Nighty enveloped Twilight in another kiss as the explosion continued on.

Meanwhile, back on earth...

"Run for your lives! The north star is moving towards the sun! They are going to collide!" a man screamed, his fake pony ears wiggling about frantically.

"We need a Conversion Bureau!" a woman screamed, her Fluttershy wings falling off her back as she ran out of the building.

Suddenly the two stars exploded, and Brony Con 2015 was lit up with the most spectacular light before becoming engulfed in flames.

PreviousChapters Next