• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 7,428 Views, 591 Comments

Full Moon Fever: A MoonLight Prompt Collab - TheLastBrunnenG



Sundown and Midnight, Stars and Moon, Magic and Dark Dreams

  • ...
30
 591
 7,428

PreviousChapters Next
13 Hammer (2) by lyra_lover777

Hammer (2)
by lyra_lover777


Twilight shouted in glee as she smacked the head of Discord back into his little hole. She then used her hammer to hit the horned head of Tirek. Queen Chrysalis was the next villian to suffer the hammer's wrath.

Then a head shaped like Nightmare Moon popped up. Twilight hesitated, and a bell went off, signaling that she had lost the game.

Twilight slouched in defeat as Nightmare Moon wrapped her dark black wing around Twilight, smiling down at her.

"Why do you have to be so hot, Nighty? If I hadn't hesitated, I could've won..."

Nightmare Moon rolled her eyes as she folded her wings back behind her back. "This should not be that hard," said Nightmare Moon as she approached the whack-a-villian game.

Nighty raised the hammer as she began, bashing King Sombra;s head back into the hole of which he came from

Nighty easily whacked the head of the Maneiac and the head of Ahuizotl away. Then it began to become more challenging.

Nighty was taken by surprise by the Sunset Shimmer head, and barely whacked it down.

Then two heads, Discord and a chimera, popped up. Nightmare Moon barely whacked them both down.

Then her head popped up. She hesitated and the bell went off, telling her she had lost.

Nightmare Moon's eyes turned white as she screamed in rage, the whole building tipping sideways from the force of her scream.

Nightmare Moon then raised the rubber hammer, changing it to solid metal, and destroyed the machine, still beating the scraps of the game long after it had been destroyed.

Finally Nightmare Moon sighed and leaned back against the wall, all the ponies in the arcade staring at her.

The owner approached Nighty warily.

He then said, "You, umm, have to pay for the broken game." He pointed to the pile of metal at Nighty's hooves.

Twilight was about to smile and summon the money from the royal vault when Nighty went into full rage mode.

"YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, LOWLY SUBJECT!" screamed Nighty before she used her magic to hurl the owner to the other side of Equestria.

Twilight rolled her eyes as she and Nighty left. "Now we will have to pay for another pony's injuries. Again."

Author's Note:

Yes, this is the second "Hammer" prompt submission. Standing rule here at Full Moon Fever: if someone claims a prompt, but you've got a perfect idea that just refuses to go away, don't wait for another good prompt to appear - write it! The original claimant gets the right to pick the follow-on prompt, but we never want to see a good story idea go to waste.

The more MoonLight, the merrier!

- TheLastBrunnenG

PreviousChapters Next