• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 2,872 Views, 45 Comments

The Other World - Blaze Spectrum



It's a normal day for Equestria, then, a human lying on the grass appears suddenly.

  • ...
8
 45
 2,872

The Journey

"Agghh!" Fluttershy screeched."Let me go!"

Brendon held on to a struggling Fluttershy, she was flailing even harder then she ever had.

Meanwhile, Brendon sent out the rest of his team to hold on to the Main Six. Blaziken's talons prevented Rarity from squirming,
Tentacruel cruelly stung Rainbow Dash every time she tried to break free, Salamence was ten meters off the ground, on his back, was an enthusiastic Pinkie Pie, Gyarados constricted Twilight, quite immune to her magic, Absol glared at Applejack, looking like she would slash her any second.

"You have to trust me," Brendon whispered,"I'm sorry."
Rayquaza and Salamence took off, taking everypony with them. They skimmed through the sky, bashing through clouds, and roaring.

In the distance, Brendon spotted a town, incredibly close to a cliff, half of it was probably OFF the cliff, but somehow, it still held
in place, it didn't seem to be crumbling or collapsing under it's own weight, it didn't make any sense. But, again, they were about fifteen miles from that town.

After ten seconds, Brendon could make out the shape decently, the town had many spires, a large portion seemed to be pink.
The city seemed to have ivory towers and golden spires. Where were ponies supposed to get all that?

Then, Rainbow Dash broke free from Tentacruel's grip, then, she stared at the Pokemon, it was on.

She kicked Tentacruel with her back hooves at one of his bulging ruby red spots, for a start. Then, she struck the other bulge with one of her front hooves, and proceeded to twist around, allowing both of her rear hooves bash in his face. Pulling off a Rainblow Dry around Tentacruel dazed him, leaving him wide open. Tentacruel grunted as ten sudden swipes knocked him out.

After that ,she unleashed the Buccaneer Blaze, the bright light blinded everyone. taking advantage, she flew downwards to Blaziken's head, and lashed out at him, kicking with the rear hooves in the face, two punches followed by a incredibly quick kick in the groin.

And all this happened in the span of 10 seconds.

Then, Rainbow Dash was "greeted" by a slash from the back, turning around, dazed, with a stinging feeling at her spine, saw a agitated Salamence. On the verge of passing out, as a last resort, she sped at Gyarados and broke his constriction. Taken over by fatigue and pain, she slumped down onto a random cloud.


Twilight watched as Rainbow Dash freed her, and gave in to fatigue. Taking this as her chance to take over, she cast the same spell that would enable an earth pony or an unicorn to possess the temporary ability to walk on clouds. Looking up, she glared at Gyarados.

She charged up the most powerful beam she could muster and fired it at Gyarados. She flinched and fell backwards at the recoil. She felt drained.

Gyarados, knowing that the previous magic merely tickled, he made no move to dodge. However, he underestimated how much magical ability Twilight possessed, and was pretty shocked that the beam hurt. Enraged, he produced a high pressure
waterfall in midair that went upwards. Riding the current, he did his attempt at tackling Twilight.

However, Twilight, instinctively jumped onto a nearby when she saw Gyarados headed at her. Giggling slightly at his further
agitation when he found that he missed, she racked her brain for something that would probably be effective.

Then she stumbled on only two suggestions:

Thunder
Rocks

Things that wouldn't work:

Fire
Water (Duh)




Twilight thought,"Well, rocks are too far away to levitate, so I'll stick with thunder."

She looked at Fluttershy.

After a beam of magic, which freed Fluttershy. Gyarados recovered after that, and charged at her.

"FLUTTERSHY!" she shouted."LAUNCH A BOLT OF LIGHTNING AT THIS, UHHHH, SNAKE-THING!

Fluttershy's eyes were filled with the torment of uncertainty, the hesitation was overpowering her. Her teal eyes showed the message,"I-I-I-I can't do it."

"Well there goes that," she thought.

She closed her lavender eyes as Gyarados charged at her, then let out the most ear-splitting scream she could muster.












Then, a bright streak of yellow light was unleashed from a nearby cloud, heading towards Gyarados at unbelievable speed,
and so, the creature was painfully zapped with thousands of volts of electricity.




KER-BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Opening her eyes, Twilight saw a trail of smoke rising up from a slumped, unconscious Gyarados. Where he was slumped on, was near Rayquaza's tail. From a nearby cloud, Fluttershy winked at her.

She winked back.

Then, an other slash came from behind her, luckily, it missed by two inches. Cursing in her mind, she turned around and fired a bolt of magic at the assailant, the assailant, however, was unaffected by the beam.

A smiling Absol stood on a Rayquaza's tail. She unleashed another slash.

This time, it hit Twilight square in the forehead.

Groaning, she lifted her head up. It was pain that she had never felt before. Pushing her pain tolerance beyond her normal
limits, she bolted at Absol.

Absol merely stood in place, smiling, she bolted away the last second.

Twilight, getting aggravated, turned around, to find Absol had recaptured Fluttershy. Absol placed her shivering body on Rayquaza's head.


Twilight smiled as a plan formulated in her head. She smiled and began taunting Absol.

Provoked, Absol bolted forward. To find Twilight teleport behind her.

Rayquaza suddenly turned his head around, and unleashed a Dragon Pulse.

Twilight teleported again, to the other side of Absol. She could do nothing but stare as the beam headed at her.

She croaked, falling to the back of the dragon and fainted.

"Yes," Twilight thought,"I did it!"

Then she saw Rayquaza.


"Come on," Brendon said,"I told you you gotta trust me!"

The dazed six mares had nothing to say but,"Why?"

It was a big mistake.

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO! IF YOU HAVE TO ASK WHY, YOU JUST DAMN HAVE TOO!"

The six ponies were totally silenced by that.

Rayquaza's slick, aerodynamic body cut through the air. The main six were tied up together with an escape rope. All of Brendon's team was back in their pokeballs. (Rayquaza isn't, so if you think it counts him, then are you retarded?)

Suddenly, some sort of disruption seemed to form in front of them.

Rayquaza, suddenly wary of some threat, breathed out a quick jet of flames. But they were so bright it should have come with a warning sign.

The barrier turned from light blue to light red in a instant. It quickly became dark red and collapsed.

"Well," Brendon said,"It looks like were here."

Comments ( 8 )

NOTE: There may be fighting but mind you, no blood!

Sorry for short chapter. It was only a short journey.

That was AWESOME! Although Brendon should be spelled B r e n d A n

RD beating blaziken, my favorite starter of all time?

NO:flutterrage::twilightangry2:

other then that, kewl fight.

579614 NO WAIT A SECOND. MY SOURCE USED MLP PHYSICS PRESENTATION AS WELL!

468840

Brendan is not wearing a headband nor white hair it's a hat

A white hat
His hair is black check back sprite

675099 not to metion My level 100 speed boost blaziken with blazikenite,the frst pokemon I raised to level 100 too

4994497

I didn't. So it's fine by me.

Login or register to comment